If something happens to her I'm not forgiving you

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: BEHOLD, THE LONGEST CHAPTER EVER. Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes I didn't do any vetting since I was excited to update for you guys :))))

After a few minutes of arguing and pushing, Sehun and Baekhyun managed to settle down, with Sehun beside Seyeon. Baekhyun had to sit behind them sulkily as promised, since he lost to Sehun in rock, paper, scissors.

After sitting down on his seat, Sehun turned around and raised his brows playfully, earning a frown from Baekhyun. Seyeon, on the other hand, leaned her head against the window and watched as the coach started moving.

It was quiet, at least for the first half of the entire ride. Not being able to bear another minute of silence between them, Sehun began to speak.

"Wow, the weather seems great today. " He spoke, only realising how stupid and desperate he sounded after. He looked over at Seyeon, hoping she would still show some reaction.

Seyeon looked out of the window casually and back at him. "Well... yeah it's quite ... nice I suppose. "

And then it fell silent again.

"Erm... how are things recently? Are your examinations over?"

Seyeon nodded and smiled. "Yeah they are... and I guess I can safely say I did relatively well. "

"Ha, that's great! You're quite intelligent since young so its expected that you do well." Sehun commented, not realising what he said.

Seyeon raised a brown and looked at him skeptically. "Since young? How would you know ?"

"Er... er Hahahaha I mean. Aren't you? I bet you are right?" Sehun laughed awkwardly . ** He thought.

Seyeon laughed at his reaction. "Why are you so nervous?"

"Am... Am.. am me ? No I mean , am I ?"

Seyeon shook her head and giggled. She was pretty amused at how Sehun was acting, and she thought it was cute somehow.

Both were so immersed in their conversation that they didn't notice a fiery ball of jealousy behind them. The way Baekhyun stared at them was as if he was shooting lasers through their heads.

At that moment, Sehun noticed a strand of eyelash lying below Seyeon's eye.

Instinctively, he inched closer towards Seyeon and lifted a hand up. His gesture shocked Baekhyun and of course Seyeon, who stayed glued to her seat, not knowing what to expect.

However, before Sehun's hand could even come in contact with her face, an impact from his chair caused him to flinch in surprise. Annoyed, he looked back to see Baekhyun sticking his tongue out playfully. Seyeon wiped her face and coughed awkwardly before turning to face the window again. Sehun frowned at Baekhyun, who was just folding his arms and smiling in victory. ( A/N: In case you didn't know what happened, Baekhyun kicked Sehun's chair HAHAHA XD)

-----

After an agonizing three hour ride, they finally reached their destination. The trainees dragged their bags behind them as they made their way towards the camp site. As Sehun and Baekhyun were seemingly throwing daggers at one another with their eyes, Seyeon hastily collected her baggage and brisk-walked towards the camp site, keeping her distance from them.

Upon reaching the camp site, everyone started unpacking their belongings and pitching their tents. The trainees, being what-we-can-call "potential universal stars", were and complaining as they set-up their living quarters. As for Seyeon and Minji, they had to do all the work themselves as their tent mate didn't seem quite willing to help out.

"Yeri, why are't you helping your tent mate to pitch the tent?" Sehun asked, folding his arms in dismay. He didn't like seeing how spoiled his trainees were and moreover, the person whom Irene is leaving on the lurch is his own sister, which gives him another reason to be even more annoyed.

Yeri swept her hair and shook her head in disagreement. "How can you expect me to go out there and pitch a tent in this weather? My make-up will get soiled and my hands will get dirty as well. I'm sure Seyeon can do it alone. See? She's handling it pretty well."

"Go do it with her now. Go help her."

"I'm not doing it."

Sehun massaged his temples and looked at Yeri. "Don't you want somewhere to sleep in tonight? Or do you expect me to book you a hotel room?"

At the mention of a hotel room, Irene's eyes lit up. "Can you?"

"No, so go." Sehun replied coldly.

Yeri rolled her eyes and stomped towards the grass patch in defeat." Tch, you are seriously too much, Mr President."

Seyeon looked at Yeri skeptically as she walked over and assisted her in setting up the tent.

"What are you doing here?"

Yeri scoffed and looked at her. " Are you blind? Or are you an idiot? Can't you see I'm helping you?"

Not wanting to argue or get insulted by her any further, Seyeon sighed and kept silent. Everything was going well, except for the fact that 90% of the pitching was done by Seyeon herself, until the lady started to speak again.

"*coughs* erm...Oh Seyeon?"

"What?" Seyeon replied coldly, not even bothering to look at Yeri.

"You seem to be quite close to that... Byun...Baekhyun was it?"

Seyeon looked at Yeri weirdly and nodded . "He's a close friend of mine."

Upon hearing what Seyeon said, Yeri smiled and skipped around the tent towards Seyeon. "Only FRIENDS right? Can you perhaps introduce him to me? He's so cute oh my god."

At that moment, Baekhyun walked over and tapped her on her shoulder. *What a timing.* She thought to herself. She could totally hear the soft squeal coming from Yeri.

"Seyeon-ah, are you done? Do you need my help?" Baekhyun offered.

However, before Seyeon could say anything, Yeri squeezed in in between them and clung onto Baekhyun's arm. "Oppa... can't you help me? I have been doing this for the past hour and my arms and legs are killing me. Please? Hmm?"

Seyeon scoffed to herself. *Past hour my foot. You weren't even on it for the past minute.*

"Uhhh..."Baekhyun muttered awkwardly as he looked down to see Yeri blinking her eyes rapidly and pouting. "Why don't I just help the both of you? Seyeon seems like she need some help too." He continued, pulling his arm out of Yeri's grip and moving foward to Seyeon's side to fix the incomplete tent.

At that, Yeri frowned at Seyeon and stomped her feet angrily before walking away. Seyeon laughed silently to herself as she turned back to continue doing what she was on.

-----------------

Soon enough, night came and the campers gathered around the campfire for a sharing and interaction session. As usual, Seyeon sat in between Baekhyun and Sehun, with Yeri and Eunsang beside Baekhyun and Sehun respectively. After a quick discussion, everyone agreed on playing the must-play game in every camp- Truth Or Dare.

Sehun gulped. This was the game he hated the most, since he was always targetted by the trainees as the President. While Sehun was their superior in the company, he was more of a friend to them when it comes to activities outside the company.

"So, as usual, let's give the first question to our president there?" A trainee spoke up, earning cheers from the other trainees.

Well,Sehun totally saw that coming.

"So, the question for you Mr President. Truth, or dare? "

"Truth." Sehun answered without a second thought. He still remebered how the trainees made hi

Please log in to read the full chapter