Feelings , Feelings Go Away

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Seyeon-ah , why are you so late today ? And why do you 
look so lerthagic ? " I asked .

Seyeon's unusally late today . She will always be outside her door waiting for me even before I arrived every morning . What's with today though ?

"Sorry ... had a hard time waking up today . " Seyeon replied , rubbing her eyes lazily .

"Why ? Are you feeling unwell ?" I asked as I placed a palm on her forehead .

"Nope not really . I just ... spent the whole night thinking about some things , that's all . Don't worry too much about it and let's go to school now shall we , Mr Byun . " Seyeon said as she pushed me to walk along with her .

"Have you packed ? The trip's tomorrow ! " I exclaimed . I have to admit I'm excited like ... Hey ! It's Jeju Island ! I'm pretty sure we will have loads of fun there as a school . Moreover , Seyeon's coming along .

"Yes I did ." Seyeon replied nodding . She didn't seem interested in the trip at all , judging from her current reaction .

But why ? Byun Baekhyun is going !

"You don't seem really excited or interested about the trip , unlike me ? " I asked , nudging her with my elbow .

Seyeon sighed . "Well ... I'm not into travelling . Maybe that's why I can't seem to find the excitement of it . "

"Oh okay .... "

And the rest of the walk to school was quiet.
---------------------------------

"Hey Baekhyun , Seyeon , wait ! " Minah yelled across the corridor.

Minah's the President of the student committee. A pretty nice and responsible kid .

"What's up , President ? " I asked .

"Well, we have a talent show coming up but we are short of participants. Therefore , I would appreciate if you two sign up for this - You Seyeon , for singing and you Baekhyun , for dancing . "

Minah explained , handing the flyers over to me and Seyeon .

I thought for a while . "Does that mean that me and Seyeon would be rivals ? Can't we be on the same team ? "

Minah face-palmed herself . "And does that mean that either Seyeon joins you in dancing , or you join Seyeon in singing ? Think about it Baekhyun . You sound like a strangled chicken when you sing and she , this lady over here , looks like a hippopotamus when she dances . You guys are going for a talent show , not Gag Concert or something . "

"Hey ! " Seyeon and I scowled at her at the same time .

"Anyway , I'm putting your names down for this . Start practicing soon after the trip alright ? Bye ! " Minah said before scooting off towards her classroom as the bell rang .

I looked at Seyeon and coincidentally , she turned to look at me as well . We both giggled and left for class . 
That was really all I needed to make my day - her smile .

---------------------------------
THIRD PERSON POV

*Knock Knock*

"Come in . " ( A/N : *Overdose claps *)

"Sehun ? " A soft voice came from the door .

Whenever Eunsang calls him by his name instead of "Mr Oh ", Sehun knew she had non-admin stuffs to talk about .

"Yeah ? " Sehun asked with a smile .

"Erm .... are you free tonight ? Can ... can we have dinner together ? " Eunsang started . She fidgeted with her landyard .

"Okay sure . " Sehun mummbled , busy flipping through some files . "Where is it ? "

Eunsang cheered silently . " Okay ! Pierre Gagnaire at 7 tonight . See you ! " She left the office immediately .

"It's tonight , tell him what you think . You have to fight for what you want . Go for it , Lee Eunsang . "

--------------------------------

SEHUN'S POV

Say, what does Eunsang want to tell me ? Moreover, at such a expensive . Seyeon has been on my mind the whole day now , maybe a meal with Eunsang would take her off my mind .

Please log in to read the full chapter