Lying

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

Seyeon felt her heart thumping hardly against her chest . She wanted so much to push Baekhyun away and break the kiss , but she can't seem to do it . Every single second as the kiss deepened , she felt her energy draining out of her body . It's like a poison - a poison that stopped her from thinking straight , a poison that made the world around her spin and the poison that took her breath away , literally .

When she finally got back to her senses , Seyeon pushed Baekhyun away abruptly and moved away from him . She fixed her shirt awkwardly while looking at the ground , with no intention to make any eye contact with Baekhyun either .

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Within seconds , I went in for her lips . I didn't know what I was thinking , but hell . I guess I needed those lips .

The moment our lips met , I felt light . It's like getting something you longed for so long . Instinctively , I pushed her body closer to mine as I advanced deeper into her lips , into her soul .

At that point of time , I felt like I could not stop . I was greedy for that matter , and I wanted more . I wanted not only her lips , but every single bit of her .

When I was still in the midst of my enjoyment, Seyeon pushed me away suddenly .

At that , I realised the big mistake I made and mentally cursed myself . How could I have not thought of the consequences? I'm sure she would be feeling awkward now .

What the heck Byun Baekhyun . Couldn't you have just held back ?

THIRD PERSON POV

Seyeon cleared and coughed a few times , trying to escape from the stiff atmosphere.

"Erm ... we should head back now . I ... I haven't packed my luggage and ... we are leaving tomorrow morning so ... so ... yeah . Bag . Ha. " Seyeon said as she tried to walk away , forgetting about her injury .

Thankfully , Baekhyun caught her in his arms once again before she could fall . This time , Seyeon pushed herself out of his grip and looked away .

Baekhyun understood why she reacted this way . He could balme no one , other then himself . Did that mean that he could not even move close to Seyeon now ?

"I should support you back . As much as we are feeling ... after what .... " Baekhyun stopped and looked at Seyeon . "Anyway , I'm not going to let you walk back with that injury , lest it gets worst . Just get on my back . "

Seyeon looked at the latter squatting down in front of her and hesitated . Noticing that Seyeon wasn't making any move , Baekhyun took Seyeon's hand and pulled her down onto his back .

"Hey what are you doing ... Put me down ! " Seyeon yelled as she struggled to get off Baekhyun' back .

"Just stay still will you ! " Baekhyun yelled back . "I'm already trying my best here to control my feelings and there you are , making me worry for you even more . If you want me to stop , you stop too . "

Upon hearing Baekhyun's words , Seyeon kept silent . It's not really only because she chose to kept silent , but she didn't know what to say either .

Just like that , Baekhyun carried Seyeon on his back and headed back to the campsite - Quietly.
---------------------------------

Two days later , school resumed again .

*Vrr vrr* Seyeon's phone vibrated . ( A/N : HAHAHA I HAVE NO IDEA HOW A VIBRATION SOUNDS LIKE SO :p )

'I'm outside already . Don't worry though , take your time . ' The message read .

Seyeon threw her phone on the dressing table and supported her head with her hands , sighing . After the kiss that night , she felt uncomfortable around Baekhyun . She didn't like the kiss , but she can't say she disliked it either . This confusion is driving her mad and yet she has to act like it's all alright to keep her friendship with Baekhyun .

"Why is this so hard ! " Seyeon grumbled as she buried her head into her arms on the table .

After a few minutes , she finally lifted her head up again . Just then , she suddenly felt a sharp pain at her abdomen area . She squinted her eyes shut as she clutched onto the area where it was hurting , holding onto the edge of the table for support .

* Is it the time of the month ? * She thought .

'Seyeon ... you're taking too long aren't you ? And don't try to lie that you're out I heard your groaning from outside . ' Another message lit up the screen .

Upon receiving the message , Seyeon rushed to the toilet immediately and washed her face , wetting the collar of her uniform in the process . Thereafter , she rummaged through the drawers and managed to grab hold of some painkillers . She consumed a few pills before picking up her bag and heading towards the door .

Within minutes , Seyeon wore her shoes and ran out of the house , bumping into Baekhyun accidentally .

"Woah woah chill ... watch where you're going ." Baekhyun commented , pushing Seyeon away lightly from his chest .

"Oh ... oh here you are . Sorry . " Seyeon tried to say between her breaths .

Baekhyun flashed her a weird look . "Were you having some marathon in your house ? Why are you so breathless and ... so ... wet ? " Baekhyun looked at Seyeon from head to toe .

"Hu... huh ? No no it's nothing ! Let's go now before we're going to be late . " Seyeon said, dragging Baekhyun along with her .

Fortunately , the pain had stopped and Baekhyun did not question her any further . Seyeon heaved a sigh of relief and they made their way to school .

---------------------------------

"Class dismissed. You may go for your lunch break now . "

Everyone stood up from their seats and left the classroom , emptying the classroom within seconds .

"Hey Seyeon let's ... " But before Baekhyun could finish his sentence , Seyeon left the classroom in a jiffy . " go together . "

Baekhyun left the classroom and headed for the canteen , hoping to see Seyeon there . However , she was nowhere to be found .

* So she isn't eating ? Just to avoid me ? * Baekhyun thought , biting onto his bottom lip .

"I saw Seyeon going up to the rooftop just now . " Minji sounded out from nowhere . " She might have thought it through properly and is planning to jump off the building now ? Ha . "

"Just shut up ." Baekhyun growled before running off to find Seyeon.

Upon reaching the rooftop , Baekhyun scanned the area and spotted a petite figure at a distance , looking out into the city .

Baekhyun crept up behind her and quietly situated himself beside her .

"What are you doing here ? " Baekhyun asked out of the blue .

Shocked by his sudden appearance, Seyeon jumped a little and looked at him .

"Hey ! You scared me ! Can't you at least let me know that you're here ? " Seyeon grumbled .

"Well , now you know . " Baekhyun argued , sticking out his tongue .

Seyeon stiffled a laugh and looked back out into the city .

"Are you skipping lunch because of me ? " Baekhyun asked softly .

Seyeon turned to look at him , slightly taken aback by his question . " No ... I just ... didn't have the appetite to eat that's all . "

"Don't lie to me Oh Seyeon . You didn't eat breakfast either right ? How can you be not hungry ? "

"No I'm not lying . I'm really not hungry . " Seyeon replied seriously .

"Look ... if you

Please log in to read the full chapter