Don't Go

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV

Things between me and Eunsang were going really well . I didn't think of Seyeon that often anymore . It felt as if I was falling in love .

Maybe I was right - I would fall for Eunsang soon enough . 
Although I can try to refrain myself from thinking too much about Seyeon , I can't help it but think about her from time to time ; How she was doing , if she was sick or hurt , if she actually thought about me sometimes .

"Oppa , should we go now ? We are going to be late for the musical . " Eunsang reminded , poking her head into the office .

I looked at my watch and felt relieved she actually reminded me . I can't forget how I sat in front of my computer screen refreshing the webpage repeatedly just to get a pair of tickets . From what I know , this musical , "Singing In The Rain " , was really popular . Moreover , since Eunsang loved the actor Baekbom who was starring in that musical , I have no reason not to make an effort to get the tickets . Well , everything is worth it as long as she's happy . I have no idea why I tend to have a feeling of guilt whenever I'm unable to get what she wants for her . Is that love ? Maybe it is .

"Let's go . " I said as I s my arms around her waist and led her out of the office building .

----------------------------------

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Okay students , drink up ! We have sports activities coming up shortly . Team up into teams of 10 and report to the beach in 15 minutes ! " Mrs Jung reminded .

"Oh Seyeon , you're still sticking onto me right ? " Baekhyun asked , putting an arm around Seyeon's shoulders and pulling her towards him .

"Pfft , what if I say no ? I feel like teaming up with Kyungsoo today though . " Seyeon said as she tried to walk away .

"Woah stop there you kid . " Baekhyun grabbed onto the back of Seyeon's shirt and pulled her back . " Why go to that kid who dresses like he's going to the funeral all the time ? He's satanic Seyeon he is . Don't you try to go near
him . "

"He's totally my type though . Round , big eyes . " Seyeon joked .

Baekhyun felt jealous thinking that Seyeon was being serious , but he tried to control it nevertheless .

"What ? Hey look at me man I have round big eyes too . " Baekhyun commented as he tried to open his eyes as wide as possible .

Seyeon giggled at Baekhyun 's silliness. "Okay big-eyed boy , let's just go now ? The other team is asking for us to join them . "

Baekhyun smiled and followed Seyeon . * At least I made you smile . * Baekhyun thought .

The first game was dodgeball . Unfortunately, Minji was in the same team and Baekhyun had a really bad feeling about it . It was rather obvious that Minji joined the team to make things hard for Seyeon . However , even so , Baekhyun did not mention anything in case it was just him being over-paranoid.

The game started and both teams started to throw and dodge the balls . Everything seems to be going the way it should be - at least to the spectators. Seyeon falling over several times seemed like something normal to the people watching the game , but it wasn't for Baekhyun and Seyeon . Minji had knocked Seyeon over a few times and apologized thereafter to make it look like an accident - with a smirk of course .

Minji "knocked" into Seyeon again once more and Seyeon fell to the side . The whistle signalling the end of the game was then blown .

"Are you okay ? Are you hurt anywhere ? " Baekhyun asked worriedly as he rushed to Seyeon's side .

Seyeon shook her head as Baekhyun assisted her in standing up .

"That was a good game , weakling ." Minji commented as , pushing her way through in between Baekhyun and Seyeon .

Baekhyun was furious . This is was not the first time Minji was creating trouble for Seyeon . He felt like he need to take action , but what can he do to her ? Yes , unfortunately, Minji's a lady .

The next game was volleyball . Seyeon paired up with Baekhyun since it was a doubles match . Much to the pair's dismay , Minji volunteered to be their opponent alongside with Kyungsoo .

" Great , one man in black and one huh . " Baekhyun mumbled to himself .

Seyeon just sighed and positioned herself to prepare for the start of the match .

"The losing team will be washing the dishes tonight ! " Mrs Jung announced.

And the match began . It was an intense competition as both teams gave their best , determined to win .

Everything was going just fine until Minji made her move . Minji's friend , So Eun , managed to distract

Please log in to read the full chapter