SPECIAL CHAPTER

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: HELLO OMG HOW LONG HAVE I NOT TALKED TO YOU HOMIES! Firstly, I want to apologise for taking soooooooooooo loooooooooong to update, yes, very very long but that's because i have been so busy with school urgh. HOWEVER, MY SEMESTER IS ENDING NEXT WEEK SO I WILL CONTINUE WRITING THE NEW CHAPTER THEN! No worries people, i am definitely not going to leave you guys hanging :) 

HENCE, HERE I AM WITH A SPECIAL CHAPTER TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO CHOSE TO WAIT FOR ME, and as an apology for my slow updating speed. Love yall <3

___________________________

 

Gazing out of the classroom window, Seyeon slowly let the side of her head come in contact with her arms which were then resting flat on the desk.

Days like this, were days she would dwell a lot about life —about what's going on in her life, as well of those around her. And when she starts to think about the people around her, that one person naturally comes up to mind — Byun Baekhyun.

She sat up again casually and allowed an arm to support her head.

Up till then, she felt bad for leaving him to wait without a definite answer. She really wanted to take their relationship to the next level, but something was holding her back, and she didn't know what.

Or did she actually know, but subconsciously refuse to admit it?

As if on cue, she shifted her gaze to the bottle of painkillers under her table. Picking it up, she held it above the table and spun it between her fingers.

So did she know, or was she simply trying to run away from it?

As she thought and thought, her head slowly made its way towards the table again her eyelids grew heavier and heavier as she gradually let them droop naturally.

Please log in to read the full chapter