Home Is Where Love Is

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Play music here for this whole chapter :) Used the song to write and well, stirred up some emotions in me :') Again, please forgive me if I made any spelling and grammar mistakes. ENJOY :)

--------------------

Seyeon dragged her feet down the stone path as Eunsang's words replayed continuously in her head. She felt like she had been living in a dream all these while, like everything was hidden behind a curtain of lies.

As she walked towards the hospital building, she noticed Sehun running towards her on her left. Instinctively, she stepped back and hid behind the bushes and watched as how Sehun stopped to catch his breath. He bent forward and supported his upper back by placing both hands on his knee, breathing hardly before he slumped down on the bench beside him. He ruffled his hair in frustration and buried his face in his hands.

As Seyeon watched, Eunsang's words rang in her head again.

-------------------

"If I had told you earlier," Seyeon looked up as she heard a familiar voice. "would you have not fallen for Sehun?"

"Eunsang..."

Eunsang folded her arms as she walked towards the bench Seyeon was on and sat down.

"You..." Eunsang paused and turned her head to look at Seyeon. "like Sehun, don't you?"

Surprised at the unexpected question, Seyen could't seem to find the answer to the question. Deep down, she knew -but she didn't want to admit it. Reason being, first, because Sehun was Eunsang's boyfriend. Second, because it just wasn't right, after knowing they aren't simply just 'a guy' and 'a lady'.

"I-"

"Actually you can choose not to answer my question, since I guess... I won't believe even if you deny. " Eunsang interupted.

Seyeon looked down and started to play with her fingers.

"Why are you running away from them? Guilty ?" Eunsang questioned coldly, eyes on a couple at a near distance. Seyeon turned to look at her and there was that one thing reflected in her brown orbs - Desire.

"As much as I love Sehun and I wish we could go back to the times before he found you," Eunsang continued. "I would want you to stop running away and face it now."

Seyeon looked at her questioningly. Wasn't it kind of contradicting? She didn't want her in their lives, and yet, she wants her to stop running away and go back. What exactly was she trying to achieve?

"Sehun's looking everywhere for you, crazily. I've known him for so long, but this is the first time I see him being so afraid and lost. Don't you feel bad at all? Making Baekhyun and Sehun so worried over someone who is actually all well and fine here."

Seyeon kept silent, still, but thoughts were running madly through her head. They were looking for her? Well, of course, it would be weird if they weren't, especially Baekhyun. But Sehun... should she give him a chance to explain the reason behind why he was hiding the fact that she was her brother?

She couldn't bring herself to see Sehun face-to-face again, as she would be reminded of how she was the clueless one all along.

Please log in to read the full chapter