Worry

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

"Oppa ... why don't we visit Seyeon at her workplace ? I'm dying to see the way she works . " Eunsang asked when the car stopped at the traffic light .

Sehun raised his eyebrows . "And why is that so ? "

"Can you imagine how adorable she would be ? Oh my god I really want her as a little sister . " Eunsang exclaimed , clasping her palms together in excitement .

Sehun shook his head and laughed softly . Sometimes , he find his girlfriend really cute and irresistible. The way she acted , sometimes , was like a little child - which made people want to protect her even more .

"Alright then . " Sehun made a U-turn at the traffic light and headed to the restaurant where Seyeon was working at . (A/N : There's this thing about how the characters would make a U-turn when they change their mind about going somewhere in korean dramas hahaha . ) In actual fact , Sehun himself has been dying to visit Seyeon at her workplace but he was afraid that he might distract her from work . At least for now , he got an excuse and what's more , it's equivalent to killing two birds with one stone - he gets to see his sister , and Eunsang gets her way as well .

--------------------------------

" Seyeon ! Water for table 10 ! "

"Got it ! " Seyeon replied .

Seyeon walked over to the counter hastily and brought a few cups of water to the table . Just then , another pair of customers arrived .

"Wel..." Seyeon stopped when she saw Sehun and Eunsang entering the restaurant .

"Seyeon-ah ! " Eunsang called out before running over to Seyeon and giving her a big tight hug .

"Oh Unnie ... Ahjussi. What brings you all here ? "

"Here to see you and be customers as well of course ! Oppa , let's go grab our seats . " Eunsang pulled Sehun to an empty table .

Seyeon wiped her palms awkwardly at the back of her apron before getting back to work .

Somehow , Sehun enjoyed the sight of his sister working . The way she smiled was so sincere and genuine , like she was really professional and passionate about her job . He liked how she would nod her head slightly when serving and greeting the customers . Most of all , he liked how she would give a small eye smile whenever they made eye contact . It was as if he would never get sick of watching her work , even for one whole day , one whole month , or even one whole year .

"Hello Mister , here's your order ." Minhyuk said as he placed a bowl of noodles in front of a middle-aged man carefully . "Enjoy your meal ."

Just as he was about to walk away , the man stopped him . "Hey you , come here . "

Minhyuk walked over to the table . "Yes ? How may I help you ? "

"I remembered clearly I ordered beef noodles . Why did you serve me chicken noodles instead ? "

Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows and checked the order slip . "But sir , it's written here that you ordered chicken noodles . "

The man scoffed and looked at Minhyuk . " I'm telling you I ordered beef noodles . "

"Is anything the matter ? I took your order earlier . " Seyeon hurried over upon realising the commotion .

"Ah yes you ! I ordered beef noodles just now , but what is this dish here ? " The man hollered .

"Aish that man really ... " Sehun scolded , preparing to stand up .

Eunsang held him back immediately . " Wait oppa , don't go and make matters worst , I'm sure Seyeon can handle it . "

"But ... "

"Oh Sehun , trust me . Hmm ? "

Sehun nodded his head and sat down reluctantly , still glaring at the troublesome customer .

"Ah ... I might have made a mistake . I will change it for you immediately . " Seyeon apologised as she picked up the bowl of noodles .

After a few minutes , Seyeon came with a bowl of beef noodles . " Here are your beef noodles sir , I apologise for my mistake earlier . "

However , that was not the end of the problem . The man took a sip of the soup and threw the spoon on the table .

" Yuck ! Is this even beef noodles ?! It doesn't taste good at all ! I want a refund ! " The man complained , attracting the attention of other customers in the restaurant .

Minhyuk walked over and spoke up for Seyeon . " Sorry sir , but we do not provide any refunds . Even if the food is not suited to your preference , we apologise for the fact that we cannot take it back since you have already took the first bite . "

"So now you are talking back to a customer ? Where is your manager ? I want to talk to your manager !"

" I'm sorry sir but the manager is not in currently . " Seyeon commented .

The man was furious . In anger , he swept the bowl of hot noodles off the table and stood up . Unfortunately , the hot soup poured over onto Seyeon's arms and she flinched in pain . At that instant , Minhyuk pulled her towards the sink and let her arm run under the tap . Seyeon moaned as the cold water came in contact with her scalded arm.

Sehun's eyes widened in shock . He stormed towards the man angrily and before he knew it , his fist landed on the man's cheek . At that moment , Eunsang went in front of him instantly to prevent him from fighting any further .

"DON'T LET ME SEE THAT ING FACE OF YOURS AGAIN OR I WILL BRING YOU TO COURT . I SWEAR . " Sehun said furiosly before pulling Seyeon out of the restaurant .

"Ahjussi it hurts ! LET GO ! " Seyeon said as she tried to shake her hand out of Sehun's grip .

Sehun opened the door of his car . " Get in . It looks pretty bad and I think we have to treat this at the hospital ."

" No no ... it's okay . I will just treat it myself later , there is no need to go to a hospital . "

" No way ! What if it's a bad burn ? I can't let the burn get worst . " Sehun asked anxiously .

"No it's alright , " Seyeon pulled her hand out of Sehun's grip . " I will handle it myself later . Oh and , how could you hit my customers like that ? I might get fired because of you ! "

Sehun grabbed onto Seyeon's arm once again and spun her around to face him as she turned to walk away . " I don't care whatever reasons you give me now . You , are going to the hospital and that's final . "

" I said I'm not going ! "

"You ... "

"What's going on here ? Seyeon are you okay ? " Eunsang came out from the shop .

"This kid's being stubborn . I am trying to get her to the hospital but she just wouldn't budge . " Sehun complained .

Please log in to read the full chapter