The First Meeting

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV

Sighs , another day of work .

Walking down the corridor of the SM building , I somehow get reminded of the times when my dad was still around . I remember when I was still schooling , he would bring me here and show me around , introducing each and every single room to me and telling me to take good care of it when I take over the company in the future . Then , I didn't know why he was in such a hurry to expose me to such "business stuff" , but after coming across that damnn medical report , I knew why . Losing a loved one that way so much .

As usual , I will always receive the smiles and greetings of people whenever I enter the company . To be honest , I really like my working environment as everybody seems to have the basic and mutual respect for one another , even the trainees and artists .

" Good morning Mr Oh ! You are rather early today aren't you ? " Eunsang spoke as she munched on her sandwich on her work desk .

Eunsang is my secretary - and my friend I suppose . Well , in all honesty , I think she's pretty hot and stuff . She's nice , she can work well and she's reliable . I guess out of 10 for perfection , I would give her 9.5 . That 0.5 is not given because she spilled coffee on my branded shirt once but , hey , that's another story . Either way , she's still a lovely girl .

"Yeah , got some paperwork to complete . Enjoy your meal ! " I replied as I entered my office .

Having settled down on my comfortable chair , I started work . Just when I finally found peace , my phone rang .

"Hello ?"

"Hello , is this Mr Oh ? Im Suho , and I'm calling to update you on our recent findings about your sister's whereabouts. " Suho's voice sounded through the speaker .

At that instant , I felt my heart stop . I immediately stopped what I was doing and picked up the phone .

"So yeah , you were saying ? You guys found her ? " I asked , a little nervous and excited at the same time .

"Yes , we managed to , with the information you provided us with . I will send you her address immediately and you can head over to confirm it yourself . "

" Oh my god thank you . Thank you very much . " I spoke before hanging up .

Finally , finally , finally . The day I was waiting for came . Upon receiving Suho's message , I grabbed my coat and went out of my office .

"I have some personal matters to attend to , so I may not be entering the office again today . Do contact me if anything goes wrong . Thanks . "

"Oh ...that's sudden but sure . See you on Monday ." Eunsang said , smiling.

I smiled back and nodded before leaving the building and going into my car . I drove at a speed that even I was amazed at and reached Seyeon's apartment within 20 Minutes . So , she actually lives quite near ,but yet all these while , I never actually found her ?

Please log in to read the full chapter