Spending the Day Wih Kim Bum

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFewBwdr1U

>Spending the Day with Kim Bum<

Kim Bum pulled over at a fancy mall, he got out followed by Min Ji. She looked around in awe at the beautiful sight. “Wow, this place is bigger then So Eun’s dad.”

“Shall we go?” He asked as he offered her his arm, she looked at him confused which caused him to laugh. “Put your arm through it.”

“O…Okay.” She said with a small stuttered as she did as told. Kim Bum chuckled and led the way. The first stop was a stored filled with fancy dresses. Min Ji looked around at the women trying on close and laughing with each other. *There all so beautiful in these gowns…*

“Here.” Kim Bum looked through a rack before tossing her a few dresses. “Try those on and then let me get a look.”

“Okay.” She said as she went into one of the dressing rooms. She came back out in a red dress that stopped right above the knees, it’s thin straps where a good fit on her shoulders. Min Ji put her hands on the bottom of it nervous. “I don’t really look good in dresses.”

“Spin around.” Kim Bum tilted his head as he watched her spin around. “Not in that one you don’t. “Try on the second one.” When she came back out she wore a black dress that ended a little bit above the knees around her though. It also had thin straps. “It’s missing something.” He looked over to another rack before grabbing a black piece to go over the dress. “Put this on now.” He watched her and then smiled at the end result. “Perfect.”

Min Ji changed into her regular clothes and then came back out handing them to him. “I would never be able to afford these things.”

He rolled his eyes and took them to the cash register, the lady smiled in acknowledgement. “Welcome back.” He handed her the card.

“No way! I can’t let you pay for those.”

“Look, while you’re with me don’t talk about money okay?” He said as he took his card back and grabbed the bags. “Let’s keep it moving.”

The two went to many different stores. Min Ji tried on everything Kim Bum told her too including shoes and accessories. Both of them laughed when they put together silly things and modeled them for each other. After the excitement of shopping he took her to a nice restaurant to treat her to dinner. Kim Bum knew the menu like he knew his own closet so he ordered something nice for the both of them.

Min Ji grinned as she sipped her drink and looked around the restaurant. He smiled her way. “Looks like you’re in a better mood then you where before.”

“Huh?” She looked at him and smiled. “Oh yeah! Thank you so much Kim Bum Oppa.”

“Sure thing…Min Ho sure is a tough one.”

“Yeah…” She sighed but then smiled again. “But I have a feeling that sooner or later we’ll be able to get closer and become friends.”

“What makes you think that, I mean he hates your guts.”

“Ouch.” She pretended to be hurt and then laughed. “I mean I don’t plan on saying sorry but he can’t stay mad forever….”

*You don’t know him as much as I do….*

“Oh and I’ll find a way to pay you back for all the clothes. I can squeeze in some extra shifts and---“

“You don’t have to worry about it.” He said coolly as the food came and he looked at her. There was a candle on the table and that made the atmosphere different, at least for Min Ji it did. “I bought those things because I wanted, not because I felt bad for you. So accept the gifts or risk offending me.”

She nodded as she starred at him. In the candle light he looked more angelic to her. His lips were a nice fit on his face, he had a cute nose, and his eyes shined. His hair fell perfectly on his face and she couldn’t help but notice that when he chewed his lips were hard not to watch.

“Is something wrong?” He asked when he spotted her gaze.

“Nothing’s wrong!” She said as she stuffed some food in and smiled his way. “Perfectly fine, the food is great.” Min Ji quickly focused on the plate as she blushed the hundredth time with him around. *Aish…what is going on with me?! Any other guy I hang around with I feel normal…but why is my heart beating fast and my stomach feels weird. Maybe it’s bad kimchi in this dish.*

*She’s so obvious…*

After dinner he drove her home, walking her to the doorstep he looked at the small house. Compared to his home it was the size of an apartment. “Your parent’ home?”

“Nope…just the twins.” She said as she looked at her watch. “Probably waiting for me to make them some dinner.”

“Sorry I kept you out so long.”

“No need to be…I had fun.” She looked at the bags in her hand and rubbed the back of her neck. “I feel so bad for accepting all this, and it’s gonna be hard to explain it to my parents.”

He nodded as he pointed to the door. “It’s cold out, you should get inside.” She nodded and waved.

“See you tomorrow Kim Bum Sunbae.”

He waited for her to close the door before he got in his car and drove off. When he arrived to his place another car was in front of the house. He walked in and looked around at the quiet place, a main walked over and bowed.

“Would you like dinner?”

“No thanks…I ate out with a friend. Is he home?”

“Yes…but he has company, it would be best not to bother him right now.”

He ignored what she said and walked up the steps, making a left and walking to the room to the end of the hallway he stopped by a door that was cracked open. There was a giggle on the other end and then he heard voices.

“Shall we have some more fun?”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Replied a soft voice, after another giggle the light flickered off.

Kim Bum left to his room and lay down on his bed after loosening his tie. He sighed as he looked over at the picture of a woman on his table. “Why did you have to leave umma…why didn’t you take me? I wonder if I should have stayed out with Min Ji longer…”

><><><><><><>< 

Min Ji smiled as she watched the twins eating. “Unni the food is getting so much better!” Aya sang as she ate some more.

“It’s not as good as umma’s though.”

“How rude.” She said as she grabbed away the little ones bowl. “Then none for you little Joon.”

“I was kidding!” He yelled as he smiled at her. “Noona’s food is perfect!” She thought for a moment and then slid it back to him. “Yay!”

Min Ji looked at them with caring eyes. *I wonder…if they miss their umma every now and again…my parents can never replace what they lost.*

“Noona why are you starring at us?” Joon asked before he whispered to his sister. “I think she’s been working too hard, maybe she fried something.”

“I can hear you know? I was just thinking how much I truly love you two!” She said as she walked over to them and pulled them into a hug. “Now who do you love?”

“Unni!” Aya shouted as she laughed and hugged her back.

“Noona let me go!” Joon said as he struggled to break free. “Noona!”

After tucking the kids away in bed she spent some time putting away her new clothes and then doing some assignments.