Mysterious Doo Joon

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZTNCyIEPE

>Mysterious Doo Joon<

Min Ji was waiting outside for Doo Joon, she was sitting on her steps watching the twins play out in the snow. Finally a car stopped in front of her house and Doo Joon stepped out to signal her to come over. She nodded and stood up looking at the twins.

“Don’t stay out to long you two.” She said before getting in the car. After buckling up she looked over at Doo Joon and smiled. “So where are we going sunbae?”

“It’s a secret.” He said with a smile as he drove off. “You know you don’t have to keep calling me sunbae, oppa would do just fine.”

“Fine…where are we going Doo Joon oppa!” She said as she gave an innocent look.

“Still not telling you.” He laughed as she gave a pout. “I will give you points because of how adorable you looked though.”

Min Ji pouted and crossed her arms. “I didn’t really want to ruin the surprise anyways.”

The car ride was pretty long, they would pass place after place and street after street. They entered a graveyard and Min Ji grew concerned and confused. She didn’t want to think the worst of her new friend but she didn’t know him long and she wasn’t sure what he liked to do on his free time.

*What are we doing here? Is he going to kill me like the guy did in that movie last night to his friend’s best friend?!* He finally stopped the car and got out, after opening the passenger seat she slowly got out. “What are we doing here?”

“There’s someone I want you to meet.” He said with a smile as he pulled her along. They stopped at a small grave, it had fresh flowers by it and he ran his hand over the tomb. “Umma…I’d like you to meet Min Ji.”

Min Ji looked at the grave, he gave her an inviting wave over so she crouched down next to him and starred at the picture. His mother was pretty. “It’s nice to meet you…” She said unsure of what she should really say. ‘You have a lovely son.”

“Of course.” Doo Joon said as he pointed to himself. “I was raised by her you know. She passed away a few years ago…she was always so happy. Didn’t really like me working for my appa.”

She focused her gaze on him, he noticed and looked at her as well. Her eyes seemed so curous and innocent. “What do you do for your appa? I know So Eun’s parents are in the mall business, and Kim Bum oppa’s are into more than one thing. Min Ho oppa’s are in the restaurant business, Hyung Joon’s car compnays, and Hyung Joon’s umma is a famous singer. So Eun never told me what your parents do.”

Doo Joon’s expression softened as he looked at her. “I…let’s just say me and my father aren’t like the others.”

“What does that mean?”

“I can’t say…if I did it would put you in danger.” He turned back to the grave and ran his hand over it again. “I made plans to take her out to lunch Umma, I’ll come by again soon.”

Min Ji starred at him now concerned. *What does he do that could put me in danger?* She questioned as she followed him back to the car. The ride was silent this time, he didn’t speak to her in fear that she was mad he wouldn’t tell her what he does and she was in deep thought. They came to a nice little place and went inside, Doo Joon preordered the food but instead of eating she just picked at it. *What are you hiding oppa…*

“If you keep picking at it it’s only going to get cold.” Doo Joon finally spoke up with a smile.

“Oh..sorry!” She said as she put some meat in .

“How is things coming along for your family?”

“Were doing good. Appa just found a new job and umma got a small raise. Plus the money I’m bringing in. Christmas is tomorrow…we’ll be able to make sure the twins aren’t disappointed.” She said with a huge grin.

“I’m glad…I was actually wandering if I could steal you away from your family tomorrow. I’d say around six.”

“I guess that would be fine…but what do you want?”

“You’ll find out when you see me.” His phone rang and he looked at it. “I have to take this.” She nodded and watched him leave. He seemed to be having a heated conversation because he looked like he was yelling and he seemed mad. He came back inside and sighed. “I have to head out to a meeting.” He put money on the table. “Let me take you home.”

Min Ji nodded, when he dropped her off at her house he wasted no time in leaving. She went inside to find the twins in the living room fast asleep. Gently she carried them to their room and set them in their beds. She sat their watching them sleep. After a few seconds she went into her room and took out some gifts and wrappings.

“I’ll wrap these tonight, watch them open it tomorrow morning. Leave to go give So Eun and Min Ho their gifts, have Min Ho give his friends theirs and then meet Doo Joon oppa.” She said thinking of the plan in her head. “My first time actually leaving the house on Christmas.” Min Ji gave a small smile, happy to have friends to see.