Doo Joon or Kim Bum

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9ub9rpNK4&ob=av2e 

>Doo Joon or Kim Bum<

“Noona wake up!”

“Unnie wake up! Santa came, he really came!”

She turned over in her bed and pulled a pillow over her head. “Give me a few more minutes.”

“Nooona/Unnnie!”

She slowly sat up and looked at the two kids sitting on her bed. “Alright…I’m up already!” Min Ji got out of bed and let the twins drag her downstairs where her parents where waiting in the kitchen for breakfast. She sat down and looked at the food. “Good morning Umma…Appa.”

“Good morning!” Her dad said loudly as he pointed to the tree. “This morning when we woke up looked what we found under the tree.”

She looked at the amount of presents and shrugged. “Guess Santa was feeling generous this year. I wouldn’t have gotten the twins anything but coal.”

Both of them stuck their tongues out at her and went on to eat. When they were done the family sat down in front of the tree and watch the gifts get open by the kids. “Thank you…” He father whispered to her. She looked at him confused. “Me and your mother could only afford a few things…I know you’ve been saving up your money for a while now and it must have cost a lot.”

“It was nothing really.” She said as she hugged her legs and rested her head on her knees. “Besides I would do it over again and again to see them this happy.”

“Your kind…” Her father said as he ruffled her hair. “I’m proud.”

“Umma, appa!” The twins called as they each handed them a gift. “This is from Min Ji.”

They looked at her shocked and she looked away. She had bought her father a new watch and her mother a scarf with mittens and a matching sweater. She was also handed a gift from her parents which was a cat hat she put on write away.  After opening gifts she got ready to leave.

“Umma…Appa..l have to go deliver some gifts and then I told Doo Joon I would meet him so I’ll be back later.”

“Be safe!”

She nodded and left the house, her first stop was a bus ride to the mall to get Doo Joon a gift. She ended up buying him a watch as well. She then went to So Eun’s who was with Min Ho at the moment. They both smiled and greeted her with a hug.

“Sorry to bother you two.” She said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

So Eun laughed. “No need to be, my bestie is always welcome!”

“I came to give you these.” She handed them both the gifts. “I hope they aren’t too bad.”

So Eun opened hers first and smiled. “It’s a necklace…where is the other half?”

She pulled out the other half and smiled. “Best friend charm. Put them together and look.” She put the ends together and So Eun smiled. “So you like it?”

“I love it…I’ve never had a friend give me something like this. Usually for Christmas it’s always something really expensive so I could return the favor…thank you.”

Min Ho smiled as he started opening his. “Wonder what you could have gotten me then.” His smile fell when he opened it up. “How did you get these?”

“I bought them…I mean I know you can pay for your own tickets and all but I figured it would be nice.”

So Eun looked at the two plane tickets and smiled. “Wow…she’s shipping you off to Japan.”

“Both of you.”

Min Ho looked at her. “I was mean to you before…I tried to make you change schools…and you buy me something like this? How did you even come up with the money?”

“I work…” Min Ho pulled her into a hug which shocked her. “Min Ho sunbae…what are you doing?”

“Thank you…” He said simply.

“Yeah…” She said as she finally gave in a hugged him back.

After sitting getting a bracelet from So Eun and Min Ho feeling bad for not getting her anything she decided to head out. She smiled as she looked at Min Ho. “I was hoping you could give these to Hyun Joon and Hyung Joon for me.” She handed him the two gifts.

“Don’t you have something for Kim Bum?”

She nodded as she pointed to her backpack. “I’ll personally deliver it later on.”

“Alright…and sorry again for not getting you something.”

“Don’t worry. I wasn’t expecting anything back from you! Think of it as a thank you for being kind to my friend over here.” He nodded and waved, she bowed and left the two to be alone and enjoy the rest of the day.

Doo Joon had texted her requesting that she meet him by the fountain close by the university. She sat down by the water and smiled. “Today feels so happy…I love Christmas.”

“I love it too.”

She looked up and smiled at Doo Joon. “Oppa…you almost scared me. The Christmas lights look good at night don’t they?” He nodded as he starred at them as well. She handed him her gift and smiled. “I got this for you Doo Joon oppa!” He looked at it and opened it, he smiled at the cell phone charm and key chain. Both had a picture of him, her, and So Eun in it. “I know it’s a bit corny and all but I didn’t really know what else to get.”

“I love it…” He said as he dug in his pocket and pulled out a small box. “Now open mines up.”

She nodded and opened it, inside was a nice diamond heart necklace. “It’s pretty…” She said shocked as she took it out and held it up.

“There’s more…” He said as he pointed to the paper inside.

Min Ji reached out for it but stopped when her phone rang, she looked at it and her eyes widened. *Why would he call me?* She looked up at Doo Joon who nodded for her to take the call. Min Ji put the necklace away safely and picked up the phone. “Is everything alright?”

“I need you…now…”

The voice sounded hurt, and before she could speak the phone was hung up. “Kim Bum oppa!” She called into the phone, she looked at it and stood up. “I have to go.”

“What?” Doo Joon said confused as he stood up. “I didn’t even get a chance to take you out for dinner.”

“Kim Bum oppa needs me.” She said as she turned to face him. “I’m so sorry for bailing on you but I’ll make it up to you sometime.”

She turned to leave but stopped when he grabbed her arm. “You can’t go to him.” He stated, she looked at him confused. “You didn’t finish with my gift.” He said as he quickly handed her the note. “Read it…” He said as he held it up for her.

Min Ji,

I’ve decided to take So Eun’s advice and ask the girl I’ve had feelings for to be mine. I know this may be shocking but I hope you can return my feelings.

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

  • Doo Joon

She looked at him and gave a small smile. “Doo Joon I can’t…were just friends.”

“We could be more.” He said desperately trying to make her stay.

“I can’t do this right now…we can talk about this later.” She pulled away and started to leave.

Doo Joon grew mad as he squeezed the box shut. “If you go to him then me and you will no longer be friends.” She stopped and turned back to him. “I refuse to sit by and be friends with someone going down a self-destructive path. He’s nothing but bad news, he uses people and he’s only playing with you. You have you have to choose between me and him.”

Min Ji gave a small smile as she shook her head. “Doo Joon oppa…don’t do this to me.” She said in a soft voice. “Don’t make me have to choose because it’s going to be him. I know how he is and I know what he does but I know that he is capable of being so much more than the way he is seen. I want to be there to help him…so don’t make me choose. I’m sorry.” She said before running off.

><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum smiled as he looked around the house, their where roses around and some balloons. His maid walked over with a smile. “It’s good to see you in such a good mood sir.”

He nodded as he looked at her. “It’s all thanks to her…I don’t know why she makes me change so much.”

“What about the gifts you’ve received from the others?”

“Throw them away.” He said simply as he looked at his watch. “There’s only one person’s gift I care about and she should be here---“The doorbell rung and he grinned. “Now.” He went to the door an opened it.

Min Ji stood there, she was red from being out in the cold for so long without the proper clothing, she had a worried look on her face and was out of breath. “Oppa! Are you okay?” She asked as she inspected him. “Are you sick? Did your appa say something to upset you?”

He smiled as he stepped aside. “I’m just fine...come in.”

“If your fine then what was up with that phone call?” She stopped when she saw the house, her jaw dropped as she looked around. *So pretty…*

Kim Bum nodded as he looked at her. “You look lovely, but cold.” He said as he put his sweater he was wearing around her. “Did you run here?”

“Yeah…I thought something bad happened to you.” She said as she shoved him. “You scared me.”

“You care that much about me?”

She blushed and looked away. “Don’t get any strange ideas…I’m only doing my friendly duties. Why is it so cold in here?”

“Babo, you’re not dressed for winter.” He led her to the living room where the fireplace was on. After sitting in front of it he pulled her onto his lap and wrapped covers around her along with his arms. “Better?”

“Yeah…” She said, it felt weird being like this for her but after a while she got used to it and snuggled closer. “So why did you tell me to come?”

“I wanted to give you something for Christmas.”

Another maid walked in with a tray with Hot Chocolate cups, she brought a balloon with her. She set the tray down and smiled before leaving. Min Ji gladly took the cup and sipped it before handing him a small gift. “Then you can open mines first.” She sat by his side to watch him.

Kim Bum opened up the gift and starred at the locket before slowly opening it. On one side of the heart was a picture of his mother and on the other was of Min Ji and her family with him that they took the day he met them. “What’s this for?”

“I wanted you to know that you’re always welcome to be with my family when you need a break from this big mansion.” She smiled at him and grinned. “My family is always open to adding more people.”

It was his first time getting a gift from a girl that was actually thought about and had a meaning to it. The fact that she added his mom made it more special. “Thank you Min Ji…” He said as he smiled her way. “It’s great.”

“Glad you like it.” She looked around and then blinked a few times. “Where’s my gift?”

He pointed to the balloon. “Look inside.”

She did as told and noticed a necklace sitting on top of paper. “How do I get it out?” She noticed a needle on the tray and gently popped the balloon. She starred at the diamond necklace that had two hearts side by side. “What is with rich guys and diamond.”

“What?” Kim Bum said with a small laugh as he took the necklace and went behind her. “I’ll put it on for you.” He said as he clipped it around her neck, he got closer to her as he picked up the note and opened it. “Will you?”

She read the piece of paper which had only five words.

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFIREND?

Slowly she turned to face him, starring into his eyes. “I…I can’t. To be honest I can’t trust you…” She said as she looked away.  “I refuse to be some girl who lets you play with her because she is weak.”

“I don’t plan on you being that girl.” He stated as he turned her head back to him. “I want to try and give love a shot.” He said honestly. “So will you be my girlfriend?”

 She slowly nodded and Kim Bum grinned as he moved in for a kiss. She moved back and put a hand to her beating heart. “I’ve…never kissed anyone before.”

“You really are innocent…allow me to be your first.” He said before she closed her eyes and he closed the gap between their lips.

Min Ji kissed him back and for a second her mind wandered to Doo Joon. *Please forgive me…*