His Appa

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6av5p4YK4 

>His Appa<

Kim Bum slowly opened his eyes as the sun lite up his room. His hand was holding something soft and warm, he slowly lifted it to see a small hand in his. Following it up to the face he starred at the sleeping Min Ji, she looked peaceful. He smiled as he put her hand to his cheek and closed his eyes once more. Everything felt peaceful.

There was noise downstairs and with hesitance he left Min Ji and went to see who was causing the ruckus although he already had a guess. Entering the kitchen he spotted his father. “What the hell are you doing making so much noise this early?”

“Me?” His dad said as he turned to face him. “I was going to make my dear son breakfast.”

“Cut the crap…what are you really doing?”

“I came home late last night and was told you had gotten into a fight. I went in your room to check on you but you were fast asleep with company. She’s pretty cute.” He stated as he found a pan and walked over to the stove. “So I told the cooks I’ll make food this morning, it would be nice to meet one of your friends.”

“Nothing happened between us last night.”

“You don’t have to lie to your old man…the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

Kim Bum’s hands curled into fist as he tried to fight back anger. “I’m nothing like you…” He stated as he glared at him. “Your nothing but a---“

“Kim Bum sunbae…” Min Ji called, he turned around and she was standing there rubbing her eyes. “I guess I fell asleep last night. You feeling any better?” She stopped and looked as she spotted his father. “Your…appa?”

“Yeah…” He said as he looked away.

His dad smiled her way and waved. “It’s nice to see one of his friends that aren’t from that silly little group of his. You are?”

“Park Min Ji…you have a very lovely place.” She commented, she could feel the awkwardness in the air.

“Sang Beom’s mother decorated it…if she was still here I’m sure she would be glad to hear such a complement. Your beauty matches hers most definitely, my son always knew how to pick them.”

“Thank you sir…”

“If you don’t mind me asking what did you and my son do last night?”

“That’s enough…” Kim Bum said as he grabbed her hand. “Let me just shower up and I’ll take you home.” He pulled her away from his father and back to his room. “Wait here until I come back, if he tries to speak to you just ignore him and he’ll go away.”

She nodded and watched as he left. With a sigh she lay back on his bed and starred up at the ceiling. “Umma and Appa must be worried…I should have called.” Min Ji turned over in the bed and her eyes landed on a picture of a woman. She had beautiful long black hair and bright brown eyes. Min Ji lifted it up to get a better look.

“This must be his umma…” *She really is pretty…when will you tell me your full story Kim Bum…*

“She’s pretty isn’t she?” She looked up at his father and then looked away. “He was always such a mama’s boy, sticking by her side like glue. Whenever she wanted him to do something he would and if anyone hurt her he would try his best to hurt them back. He cried so hard when she left us…”

Min Ji sat up. “You mean left him because of you?” She questioned.

He looked at her with a smile and nodded. “I guess that would be the correct way to put it. You seem like a smart girl, nice at that. Any girls that come into this house usually doesn’t leave without giving one of us something. Because you remind me of her I’ll give you a small warning…my son is like me. If you try and get inside his head or his heart you’ll only end up hurt, the guys in our family are good at hurting the girls they love.”

Kim Bum walked in behind him and sighed. “Who told you to come into my room.” Without waiting for an answer he grabbed his keys. “Let’s get out of here Min Ji…”

She nodded and bowed to his father. “It was nice meeting you.”

“Likewise.” He said before watching them leave. “I’m sure we’ll see each other again.”

The two sat inside his car in the quiet. After a few minutes Kim Bum spoke. “Sorry if he said anything to upset you back there.”

“I’m fine…your umma is very pretty.”

He smiled as he looked at her proudly. “Of course she is. Guess I should be getting you home now.” He drove off without looking back at her.

Min Ji was afraid to speak up, she could tell his father bothered him. She was really curious about why his mother left and what his father meant but didn’t want to ask about it. Kim Bum glanced at her and saw the look on her face. She was thinking hard and he had an idea what she was thinking about.

“Whatever he did say back there don’t think on it. He usually says anything he knows will piss someone off.” She nodded and he focused on the road again. “It’s Saturday morning and you haven’t eaten anything yet. Do you mind if we make a small stop before we get to your house?”

“That’s would be nice.”

He nodded and drove her to one of his favorite places. “You can order whatever you want.”

Min Ji looked over the menu and then sighed. “Everything is so expensive here.”

“You’re with me.” He stated as he looked at his menu as well. “Money isn’t a problem.”

The two enjoyed their food and after a while he finally took her home. As he parked out front of her house he looked at her and smiled. “Thanks again for the help last night.”

“It wasn’t a big deal.” She said as she looked at him.

“So were good now right?”

He meant it as a question but she could tell how desperately he wanted her to say yes. She nodded as she opened the door. “Were cool now…”

“See you around Min Ji.”

“See you around.” She said as she closed the door, he drove off and she let out a small sigh. “He’s so confusing…one minute I feel like my company is the last he would want and the next he’s telling me it is.”

He phone started to ring and she answered it, before she could say a word she heard yelling. “MIN HO OPPA ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!”

“Really?”

“YEAH! I’M SO HAPPY!”

“I’m glad…”

“Now the question is where did you and that player disappear too?” So Eun said with an accusing voice. “You two aren’t dating behind my back or anything is you?”

“Of course not…” Min Ji said as she rolled her eyes. “Like I wouldn’t let you know when I get a boyfriend.”

“That’s a relief to hear…so then why did you guys leave without us last night?”

Min Ji didn’t want to have to tell her about the plan, luckily for her phone beeped signaling another call. “Oh So Eun…I have a call waiting and it might be my boss. I’ll call you back later.” She said hanging up before So Eun could try and squeeze in some more questions. “Yoboseyo?”

“Min Ji…I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“Doo Joon sunbae, now I was already up and running. Did you need something?”

“I was wandering if you would like to hang out with me today.”

“Really? I just got off the phone with So Eun, I could call her back and she if she is free as well and---“

“No! I mean she has a boyfriend now so she probably has plans aready.” He said with a small laugh.

“Good point…well I guess it wouldn’t hurt.”

“Okay, I’ll be by in an hour to pick you up.”

“Alright, see you then.” She hung up and went inside her house to get ready.