Enter Park Min Ji

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdBXqwboEIs

>Enter Park Min Ji<

Min Ji was soundlessly sleeping in her cozy bed when an annoying ringing was heard. She slowly rolled over in the bed and pressed the snooze button. After a few moments of silence she sat up in a panic and looked around her room which was empty besides a few boxes here and there.

“Aish! I forgot to reset my alarm last night!” She shouted as she hopped up out of bed and ran to the closet. “If I don’t hurry I’m gonna be late!”

There were a couple of loud thuds and a crash here or there. Mrs. Park looked up at the ceiling from the kitchen where she was cooking breakfast. With a small sigh she closed her eyes and shook her head.

“That girl…I don’t know how she made it this far with the way her mind works.”

Mr. Park laughed as he shook his head. “She’ll pick up on things sooner or later. Besides she still pretty young, responsibility isn’t her number one quality yet.” He took a sip of his coffee before quickly sticking out his tongue from the burn of the hot coffee.

“She won’t last long in that new school if she doesn’t pull herself together.”

Skipping steps Min Ji hopped to the bottom of the staircase with her book back on her back and her camera hanging off her neck. She smiled as she ran in the kitchen to see her parents.

“Umma, Appa I’m heading off now!”

After receiving his kiss on the check her father laughed. “Have a nice day Min Ji, and don’t forget you’re helping out in the bakery this afternoon.”

“I won’t!” She called as she went to her mother’s side.

“You should eat before you run off Min Ji.” Her mom said as she gave her a serious look.

“Don’t have time for that umma! I’ll make it up when I eat lunch!” She called from the door as she grabbed her scarf and closed the door. The cold winter breeze hit her and she calmly wrapped her scarf around her neck.

The winter was her favorite time of the year! To her it was the best season and things tended to look pretty in the winter, especially when the snow came. Min Ji didn’t hesitate to take some pictures on the way to the bus where she sat lucky enough to get her own seat due to the minimum amount of people on it. She was a bit nervous because she transferred colleges in the middle of the year and she was accepted into one that normally only excepted rich people. Despite her family’s low statues she was happy and willing to make the best of the chance so she could go pro with her photography and make money to give her parents the things they could never afford.

With a grin she pulled the scarf up over her lips and let her music from her iPod fill her ears.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Kim Bum sighed as he watched Min Ho look around the crowd of students. “Maybe the kid went home early, after all you did threaten him yesterday.”

“Then he should have took the hint and left my girl alone.”

“Just move on to the next one and be done with this.”

Min Ho looked at him with a glare. “Just because I don’t switch girls like a pair of dirty underwear doesn’t mean you’re better than me at relationships. Now are you gonna help me or what?”

“Yeah bro!” Joon said with a smile as he slung his arm around Kim Bum’s neck. “It’s no party without all the guys!”

Hyun Joong was un-amused by the situation but like always didn’t say anything. He knew his friends where bullies at times but boys will be boys. He looked around and waited silently which was normal for him.

“There he is!” Min Ho shouted as he made his way over to a guy laughing with his friends. “Hey kid!” He shouted the boy turned around and instantly grew scared. “I thought I warned you about messing with my girl before. Looks like you don’t understand hints when there clear in your face.”

“I…I told her to leave me alone…But she didn’t listen.” He stuttered as he looked at his friends for help, they knew better than to mess with JJang4 so they ran off in a hurry. “She really did follow me around.”

Min Ho grabbed him up the shirt and shot daggers at him. “You should have never spoken to her. Now I’m gonna teach you a lesson.”

Kim Bum was texting one of his many dates, he wasn’t paying much attention. “Why are you bullying him?!” Came a female’s loud voice, a small figure pushed through him and the guys to stand by Min Ho and the boy. “Put him down!”

Min Ho looked at her confused. “Bwoh?”

“I said put him down.” She said more calmly.

Kim Bum looked up at the girl, Joon smiled at the sight. “Look what we have hear…a pretty little girl came to the rescue.”

“Go away.” Min Ho said as he focused on the guy.

She didn’t back down though and put her hand on his. “You seem to miss what I said twice now. Let him go.”

Min Ho did as told, the boy looked at him and then ran off. He starred at the girl who interfered and she starred back. “Who the hell do you think you are?”

“Who do you think you are?”

“You haven’t heard of us?” He asked shock, she shook her head and he laughed a bit. “You must be kidding! JJang4.”

“What is that a candy bar?”

Hyung Joon smiled a bit at her joke, she gave off a nice vibe. “Let’s just go.” He said to the guys trying to spare her the torment of Min Ho. “We should head out to class.”

Min Ho looked at her one last time. “You just made it on my list girl…” He said before storming off upset.

Joon smiled as he waved. “Later cutie!”

Kim Bum took one last glance as well before following his friends. Hyun Joon waited a moment and smiled at her. “See you around.”

She looked at him and then called. “Wait!” He stopped and looks at her waiting for her to continue. “What is JJang4?”

He laughed a bit before walking off with a wave. Min Ji looked at him confused.

 “That guy is a bit weird isn’t he…” There was the sound of a bell and then she panicked. “Oh no! Now I am late!” She yelled as she ran off.