Favors

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eRKiJ8lT3A&feature=related 

>Favors<

A week had passed since Min Ji stopped talking to Kim Bum. To take his mind off of things he went on many more dates than usual. He didn’t understand why it was bothering him so much that she was mad at him for something that wasn’t his fault. To make things worse he kept seeing her around the University with Doo Joon and he hated him. Kim Bum walked down the halls with his friends as usual gaining attention from all the females who were head over heels for him.

So Eun was passing buy but wasn’t paying and bumped into him causing her books to drop. “Sorry.” She said, she looked up and saw it was Min Ho, she was speechless and waited to hear him yell.

“Don’t worry about it.” Everyone gasped at his reaction, his friends just starred confused. He picked up her books and handed them to her. “So…how is Min Ji doing?”

“Min Ji is fine…she’s actually out to lunch with Doo Joon oppa right now.” She said with a small smile. “I guess you and her are fine now?”

“Yeah, she’s actually not that bad, I went back to the store for some new shoes again and she was able to help me find the perfect pair.”

“I’m glad you two are okay…” She looked over at Kim Bum who blinked at her. “What about things with him?”

“They haven’t talked since that day at the mall.”

“Really? I’m sure she would forgive him if he said sorry.”

“For what? All I did was tell her the truth.”

She rolled her eyes and bowed. “I should be heading out to meet them now. See you around Min Ho sunbae!” She said with a wave before running off.

Hyung Joon looked at him curious. “What was that about?”

“What?”

“No yelling, you aren’t mad…and you asked about Min Ji…”

“So what?”

“Do you like her?”

Min Ho rolled his eyes and walked away, Kim Bum watched him leave and thought about it. *Why didn’t he deny it? Could he like her?*

><><><><><>< 

Min Ji laughed as she showed Doo Joon another picture. “What about this one?”

“You can see it in that picture as well. Look at the way the guy is looking into her eyes. If a guy does that then he has a huge crush on the girl.”

“But in the last one you said if the guy is bothering her he likes her.”

“That’s because the picture was of kids. When a little boy like a girl he messes with her and when a man likes a women he stares into her eyes like this.” He starred at her and gave a charming smile.

“Doo Joon sunbae you’re so silly.” She said as she gave him a playful shove.

So Eun sat down and smiled. “Sorry I’m late, I bumped into Min Ho sunbae.”

“What did he say?” Doo Joon said on the defense, he knew how Min Ho could be.

“He told me not to worry about it. He even asked how Min Ji was doing.” She said as she gave them a weird look. “I mean he was very nice, it was different.”

Min Ji squinted her eyes at her friend. “Oh no…those are the eyes Doo Joon sunbae.”

He nodded in agreement. “They most defiantly are the eyes.”

“What eyes?” So Eun asked confused as she looked at her two friends.

“You have a crush on Min Ho!” They said in unison as her eyes widened.

“What?”

“Say it isn’t so.” Min Ji said as she leaned over the table and got closer to her face. “I mean come on you where the one who told me to steer clear of those guys. Besides why couldn’t you crush on Hyun Joon. He’s the nicest one in the group. Quite, well mannered, and kind.”

“I agree.” Doo Joon said as he thought about it. “And he isn’t even all that bad looking.” Both girls looked at him with blank expressions. “What? Oh come on I’m not the only guys whose ever said it.”

Min Ji rolled her eyes and focused on her again. “Ignoring that weird comment. When did this happen?”

She sighed as she looked at her. “Me and him talked when I was helping you work that day…he was really nice and patient when I would mess up and he didn’t yell at me or act like a jerk.”

“Oh boy…” Min Ji said as she shook her head.

“I was thinking that I could ask him out on Christmas…”

“C..Christmas?” Doo Joon said as he looked at her. “That’s only a few days away!”

“I know…but I doubt I will. I know he doesn’t really like girls like me.”

“Man…to form a crush so close to Christmas time…” Min Ji said as she thought about it.

“What about you Min Ji?” Doo Joon asked with a curious look. “You have anyone you want to spend Christmas with?”

“Just my family…the twins love Christmas as much as I do so I never miss a year with them. Plus umma and appa love the morning gift opening session. After that I usually go to work.”

“Oh…”

“So do you really like him So Eun?”

“I think so…yeah.”

Min Ji sighed as she stood up. “I’m heading out first guys. I’ll see you around!”

Doo Joon and So Eun watched her run away. “Why did she leave in such a rush.” So Eun asked as she looked at her food. “I didn’t even get a chance to eat yet.”

><><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum and Min Ho were relaxing at their hangout spot. Kim Bum was drinking tea and reading a magazine. “Hey Kim Bum…”

He looked over at Min Ho with a raised brow. “Yes?”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“What might that be?”

“Make up with Min Ji…” He said as he starred up at the ceiling.

“You mean apologize? Why would I do that? Actually forget that question, heres a better one. What is your new fascination with her.”

“I don’t know…” Min Ho said as he looked at him. “Ever since the day at the shoe store when So Eun helped me I felt like I should be nicer to her. Plus it would make So Eun happy to know that you and her aren’t fighting anymore because then she doesn’t have to worry about helping her avoid and ignore you.”

“Oh I get it, so you like So Eun?”

“No way!” Min Ho said as he sat up. “Why the hell would I like her?” He asked as he rolled his eyes. “Anyways are you going to do the favor or not?”

“I’ll think about it.” He said as he stood up. “I’m gonna head out before you start asking me for more favors.” Min Ho nodded and he left, once he closed the door Min Ji bumped into him. “Hm…what are you doing here?”

She ignored him at first and then sighed. “I need to talk to you.”

He gave an amused look. “Now why would you need to speak with me all of a sudden?”

“Just forget it!” She yelled as she walked away.

“I was kidding!” He said as he grabbed her hand and led her away to a secluded area. “Now what’s on your mind? You hear to say sorry?”

“As if…I need your help.”

“With what?”

“I need you to help me get Min Ho and So Eun together.”

*So she likes him as well huh?* “Why would I do that? I don’t think she’s his type.”

“I bet if they gave each other a shot they would prove you wrong. Look tomorrow at around 7 bring Min Ho to the ice rink and we can bump into each other there. We ditch him and So Eun so they stay together and then watch the scene unfold before us.”

Kim Bum thought about it and then shrugged. “Fine but under one condition.”

She gave an exasperated look and sighed. “What is your condition?”

“You have to skate with me at least once, and buy me something to eat after wards.”

“Deal…” She said. “Remember I said 7.”

Kim Bum nodded as he looked at her. “Oh and aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What?” Min Ji asked as she thought. “I thought that was basically everything.”

“Thank you.”

“Really?” He nodded and she sighed. “Thank you…” He smiled and she rolled her eyes. “Maybe I should have asked Hyun Joon for help…or even Hyung Joon…both of them would have been easier to work with.” She  mumbled as she walked away. “Now that I think about it if we ditch them I’m stuck with him.”

Kim Bum laughed as he watched her leave. “Wait until she finds out he like her as well and she didn’t have to get me to help her out at all. Babo…”