Saved Twice

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIiF7TlHzHg&feature=related  

>Saved Twice<

“Noona wake up…” A soft voice echoed through the room. “Noona you’re gonna be late.”

“Five more minutes…” She mumbled as she rolled over and hid under a pillow. The sudden movement caused the twin to fall of the bed.

He sat up with a pout and looked over at his twin sister. “Your turn to wake up the sleeping bear!” He shouted.

Aya giggled as she walked past her brother. “It’s like this.” She said as she grabbed a bottle of water, she tipped it over letting the entire water spill out on Min Ji.

“Ahh!” She shouted as she sat up in bed, her hair fell over her face and she slowly moved it. After blinking for a few seconds her eyes landed on the villain. “Aya, what’s with the water?”

“You wouldn’t wake up Min Ji unni, if you don’t hurry you’ll be late for school.” She said with an innocent look and cute voice to match it. “Run along now.”

“Aish.” Min Ji whispered as she got out of bed. “I swear these kids are getting too comfortable around me…I need to start some discipline actions right away.” She ruffled the twins hair before making her way to the bathroom to shower.

><><><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum sighed as he sat up in his bed. He looked over to the side at the girl that was sleeping beside him. Turning to his clock her let out a small yawn.

“I almost overslept.” As he got up to go get ready and arm found its way round his bare upper body. “You’re woke?”

“Where are you going?” She said with her eyes still closed.

“I have to get to class.” He said simply as he moved her arm and left to start his day off.

><><><><><><><><>< 

So Eun arrived at the University early to work on some of her paintings. As she walked through the gates she bumped into a tall figure, looking up she noticed Hyung Joon standing before her. “So Eun…” He said as he looked down at her.

“J..Joon…” She said as she blushed a bit. “I didn’t see you there.”

“What are you doing here so early?

“I’m trying to finish up some work…I should go.” She said as she went around him.

“Wait!” He called out making her stop. “How have you been? Feels like you’ve been avoiding me.”

So Eun looked down. “I’ve been fine…I really need to get going!” With that being said she ran off in a rush.

Hyung Joon watched her leave before shrugging and walking off. Min Ji arrived at the University with time to spare. Finding a nice area of the school she put her belongings down so she can snap some photos. It was winter and some of the trees had a nice look to them as some of the leaves fell off. While she was busy with her pictures she didn’t notice the group of girls walking her way.

One of the girls stopped by her things and popped her gum. Min Ji slowly looked back at the five and tilted her head. The tallest of the group stepped up and looked at her.

“You have some nerve coming back here after your incident with Min Ho oppa.” She said as she looked at her. “A sorry should do the trick since this is your first offense.”

“I have no plans on saying sorry.”

“WHAT?!” She shouted as she kicked her bag to the side. “Listen here! If you don’t learn your place then I’ll be forced to show it to you!”

Min Ji sighed. “Looks I have no intentions on getting into any fights.” After picking up her bag she dusted it off.

The girls were starting to get made at the fact she wasn’t bothered by them at all. “Rgggg! Why don’t you mess with someone’s man you little !”

“Mwoh?” She pointed to herself and then laughed. “I’m far from it! I haven’t had one boyfriend in my life and I’m a . How many have you had? Think about that and then tell me who the really is.” Without any second thought she walked away leaving the girls dumbfounded.

Making sure she was alone she sat down by the fountain and went through her photos. “Some of these I can use…”

There were a few guys wandering around goofing off. When they spotted her they hide behind one of the walls and started whispering to each other. Finally deciding what to do the guys slowly made their way over to her. She looked up at them and ignored their presence.

“Hey, Min Ji right?” She nodded and the guy smiled. “You know new girls around here don’t last long unless they have some sort of protection.”

“What?” She looked up at him confused.

“I mean there are some bad guys who go to this school. What do you say you hang with us and we can make sure nothing bad happens to you?”

She stood up and rolled her eyes, before she could leave she was grabbed. “I do believe my friend was talking to you. It’s rude to walk away from someone speaking to you.”

“I don’t speak to jerks.” Min Ji said as she tried to pull her hand free.

“We don’t take no for an answer.” He said as he pulled her hands behind her back and held her. “Come on and let’s have some fun.” They started pulling her away until they came to one of the dead ends at the school. Surrounded by four walls they pushed her into a corner and smiled.

“The message did say make her want to leave the school.” He smirked as he looked at his friend. “Who’s first?”

She looked at the guys trying to keep her cool. “Really? At school you’re going to do something so idiotic?” Min Ji stood up and looked at them. “Let me go now and I won’t have to report you.”

Another chuckled. “I’ll go first.” He grabbed her and forced her up against the wall. “This area is usually secluded because students are afraid to come back here. So many rumors about this small little area. How about this…make all the noise you want and let’s see who comes to help you.”

He moved in to kiss her causing her to squeeze her eyes shut. She was brave but even she knew the outcome of fighting three guys wouldn’t be good. Min Ji was in a tough situation and didn’t know what to do. There was a thud behind them, his friends gasped. “What the hell? Who do you think you are?!”

“Here I was thinking the only one in this school who didn’t know me was the new girl.”

Her eyes widened at the voice and she opened her eyes to look up. Kim Bum was standing by the guy who was now on the ground in pain. *Kim Bum…*

He looked at her, she didn’t notice it but her eyes where watery. Kim Bum looked at the guy standing in front of her. “I’ll give you a few seconds to step away from her or I’ll come and get her.”

The guy laughed as he gave a nod his way. “Get him guys.”

As his friends moved in she shouted in panic. “Look out!”

Kim Bum easily dodged their swings and in no time took them out. The boy in front of her looked at him and smirked. “Fine then I’ll handle you myself.” He let go of her and charged after Kim Bum.

Kim Bum caught his hand and flipped him over. When the guy got back up he gave him a hard jam in to the jaw causing the bow to fall over in pain. He walked over to Min Ji and grabbed her hand. She didn’t budge.

“Follow me.” He said as the guys started to get back up angrier than before.

She nodded as they ran off. Her eyes landed down to their intertwined hands. *I’ve never held a guy’s hand before…*

He led her to a separate building on the campus grounds and pulled her inside. She looked around at the pool table, television, and all the fancy things.

><><><><><><><><><><><

Author's Note: Finding songs to go with it is hard. I wanted to give it a try because thanks to one of the best writers on here I realize I love reading with a good song playing in the background. I'm not good at picking out songs like she is thought, hope I can improve with this story though.