Miss Innocent

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPA1zbKRYw

>Miss Innocent<

The next day Min Ji and So Eun sat in the empty art room working on their own art works. Both girls where serious while working and the air was comfortable for the two. Min Ji looked over at So Eun who peeked at her from the canvas she was working on. So Eun let out a giggle.

“Why do you keep looking over here?”

“I was just wandering how close you are to being done.”

“Done? You afraid to be alone?”

Min Ji laughed at her words. “As if, I can handle being alone anytime. Truthfully though you are currently my ONLY friend here at the moment and I don’t want to walk around campus being the lonely new girl.” She said as she sighed and got back to work. “I mean it was never a fun feeling in High School.”

“I wouldn’t leave you bestie.” So Eun said as she walked over to her and looked at her work. “It’s coming along well, maybe when I open up my own museum one day for all my art I’ll include some exclusive ones by you.”

Someone was looking inside at the two girls unnoticed. He smiled as they laughed with each other, it was Min Ji’s third day at the school and she was already becoming a topic for good and bad things. There was a box in his hand and he slowly walked in the room. So Eun looked up at him and smiled with a wave. When Min Ji turned around to look at him she gave a warm smile.

“What are you doing in the art department Doo Joon oppa?” So Eun asked as she walked over to him.

“I came to do the usual. I was given a box to deliver to the teacher but it doesn’t seem like he’s here at the moment.”

“I’ll take it and put it away for him.” She grabbed the box and went into the storage room.

Min Ji’s focus was back on her picture as she thought about what to use on it next. He walked over to her and stood behind her starring at the picture. “That looks amazing…”

She smiled as she added some more color to it. “Gamsahapnida.”

So Eun came out and looked at the two. “Oh, how rude of me. Doo Joon oppa this is my new bestie Min Ji!” She said as she pointed to him. “Min Ji this is my closest Oppa here Doo Joon.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” She said as she stood up and bowed. “I would shake your hand but I don’t think you want pastel to rub onto it.”

He nodded as he bowed back. “No problem. I’ve been hearing a lot about you around campus. Many female students really don’t like you.”

Min Ji nodded as she laughed while whipping her hands on the smock. “Apparently Jjang4 isn’t a candy bar actually a group formed by the richest guys at this school. Get on the leaders bad side and you find yourself with some new enemies.”

“I heard about your run in with Min Ho…he can be a jerk at times. Him and his friends aren’t really the best people. Although Hyun Joong isn’t too bad of a guy.”

“I have an idea.” So Eun said as she clapped her hands. “A class should be coming in here any moment and I and Min Ji haven’t had lunch yet. How about you join us and we call all spend some time together. My best oppa and my best friend.” She said in a cheery voice as she looked at them.

“Umm…I think I’ll pass.” Min Ji said as she looked at her. “I wouldn’t want to impose on you two, and besides I’m sure he doesn’t want to eat with strangers.”

“I think it’s a great idea.” Doo Joon said calmly as he looked at them with a cool, calm expression. “It’ll be nice to hear someone else talk to me instead of her for a change.”

“Okay.” Min Ji said as she looked at So Eun. Count me in.”

As the group left the art room and made their way through the crowded halls whispers could be heard as they passed by. So Eun looked around confused while Min Ji ignored the looks. Doo Joon was curious as to what was going on so he pulled a kid over and starred at him. The kid looked up a bit scared by his intimidating gaze.

“What is going on?”

“W…What do you mean?”

“Why is everyone whispering?”

“B…Because---“

“If it isn’t Miss Innocent and her friend So Eun.” They looked up at the guys of Jjang4 walked through the now parted halls. Min Ho looked at Min Ji and grinned. “Ready to apologize to me?”

“As if…no chance in hell am I say sorry to you. Arrogant prick.”

He laughed. “To think someone as low as you would speak to me in such a manner. If I wanted to I could make you lose that scholarship of yours.”

“Scholarship?” Someone in the cowed said shocked.

“You mean they let in one of the commoners?”

“I thought this was the school for the elite, now they’re gonna start letting in anyone?”

“Come to think of it she does dress like someone of a lower statues.”

“So Eun and Doo Joon oppa is hanging out with her…disgusting.”

So Eun heard her name and then looked down a bit sad, Min Ji noticed this looked around at everyone. “Yeah I’m not here because I can pay my way through the school like all you can. I was offered an art scholarship, my appa doesn’t have a job and my umma works with the elderly. I have a part time job after school which is what is paying for me to come to this place.”

She looked back at So Eun and then pointed. “So Eun didn’t know anything and I just met Doo Joon sunbae today.”

“Why don’t you just go to a school with people like you?” Someone shouted, many people agreed and she laughed.

“If this was your sad attempt to get me to say sorry then think again Min Ho. I didn’t come here to be liked by none of the students, and I surely didn’t come here to be intimidated by some guy in a grouped named like a candy bar.” Min Ji rolled her eyes as she walked off.

A couple of students threw money at her and snickered. “Take it…you probably need a lot more.”

She stopped for a minute before walking off as the hall broke out in laughter. Doo Joon went to go after her but noticed Kim Bum sneaking off in the opposite way. *Where is he going?* He looked over at So Eun who looked confused and lost. *I better help So Eun first.*

Kim Bum looked around the back of the campus and stopped when he spotted a small figure sitting by the fountain starring in the water. He walked over and looked down at her. “So Min Ho wasn’t lying.”

“Nope…” She said as she poked at the water causing ripples in the water. “I’ve never felt so low before…tossing money at me like I’m some sort of beggar or something.” She sighed as she looked over at him. “It’s been nothing but stress since I came to this stupid university, maybe Min Ho is right and I should leave.”

“Giving up after what you said back there?” He said as he raised an eye brow. “I was under the impression that you were much tougher than that.” He could tell she was really down about it and smiled. “Come with me.”

“What?”

He grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “Come with me.”

“K…Kim Bum sunbae!” She shouted as she tried to free herself. “Where are we going?!” He opened up the passenger seat to his car and pushed her in, after buckling her seatbelt he went to the driver’s seat and drove off. She starred at him confused and he looked at her with a charming smile. *Why does he have to have such a nice smile?*