Life Goes On

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LROifpcFk 

>Life Goes On<

It seemed like after the big scene time moved by fast. It was spring time and the weather was nice again. Doo Joon pulled into the school and parked in his usual spot, he looked over at Min Ji and smiled. “Ready for another day?”

“It’s such a lovely day, of course I am!” She said, both of them got out of the car at the same time So Eun pulled in. “So Eun’s here!” Min Ji ran over to her pink sports car and waited for her to come out. “Hot new ride!”

So Eun laughed as she patted the car. “Yeah, this baby is fast and cute!” She looked over at Doo Joon and grinned. “Have you become Min Ji’s personal driver now?”

He shrugged as he walked over to the two. “Let’s go in.”

Both girls linked arms with him and the three walked into the school side by side.

><><><><><><>< 

Min Ho knew So Eun’s schedule, he waited in the hall until he spotter her and then ran over. “So Eun!”

The three passed by him and he sighed. “I should have known…time for plan b.”

><><><>< 

Min Ji waved to So Eun and Doo Joon. “I’ll head to my class on my own. See you guys later!” She turned the cornor only to be pulled into an empty room. She turned around and faced Min Ho. “What do you want sunbae?”

Min Ho sighed, he knew she was mad at him. “I need you to get So Eun to talk to me again so I can explain things to her.”

“Why should I help you out?”

“Because I love her…”

She starred into his sigh and caved. “Fine…” Min Ji said as she looked away. “I’ll talk to her before her next class, I’m sure I can convince her to give you another chance.”

“Thank you…” He looked at her and softened. “How are you holding up?”

“I’m fine…” After spending some time in the hospital with the flu and then taking time to rest I feel great.”

“I meant---“

“I know what you meant.” Min Ji said with a sigh. “I’m fine…how is he doing?” She asked as she focused on the ground and kicked imaginary dirt.

Min Ho sighed. “He’s becoming more of an then he was before…he’s not my concern anymore though. I haven’t spoken to him since. Jjang4 split up, Hyung Joon hangs with him and me and Hyun Joon stuck together. Years of friendship down the drain because he wanted to act like a douche.”

“It’s not right.”

“I know.”

“Not him acting like a douche, although that was wrong as well. I meant it’s not right to end your friendship because of something he did to me. Look I’ll talk to So Eun and get her to forgive you but you gotta stick close with your friends.” She said giving him a pleading look. “To let something so small break up the bond is idiotic.”

Min Ho looked at her confused. “Why do you care about our friendship?”

“Because…friendship is hard to come by these days. I haven’t seen tight friends like you four in a long time. I mean your all so different yet the same, you match perfectly together and that’s the one thing I didn’t hate about you guys at first. If you don’t become friends then I won’t help you got it?”

He nodded as he pulled her in for a hug. “I wish we never got off on the wrong foot. Your pure, naïve and a bit dense but I think that’s the quality I grew to love the most about you. I’m glad So Eun found a friend like you and I’m happy you came to this school giving me the chance to meet her. This time around I’ll be a friend for you, not just your friends boyfriend. If any guy makes you cry or feel the way Kim Bum met I’ll beat him up for you!”

Min Ho let her go and headed for the door, after his hand touched the nob he paused and looked back. “If it helps ease the pain anymore…Kim Bum is feeling bad as well. He’s been partying way more than before and if you ask me he’s going down a path of self-destruction. The only time I’ve seen him act like this was after Ji Young turned him down. I should get going, see you around.”

Min Ji watched him leave and sighed. “I didn’t want to know what he was doing…I don’t want the chance to feel like I should forgive him.” She sat down in a chair and rested her head. “Ji Young…who is that?”

><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum looked through the camera at the pictures of Doo Joon and Min Ji laughing together. After setting it down he threw a tantrum and began trashing the group’s hangout. He tossed glass and turned over the furniture, anything that could be destroyed he ruined.

“IT’S NOT FAIR!” He shouted out as he threw another glass object. “Why the hell can she keep going on with life happy while I’m stuck feeling like crap?! How come she’s moving on so easy yet every girl I come across isn’t anything compared to her?!” He sat down and grabbed at his hair in frustration. “Min Ji…I wish things would go back to how they were before I met you!

He was right…in the end I did hurt you…and I hurt myself. You’re better off without me but I miss you…I miss the way we could be together and I could get away from my bad thoughts. I miss being at peace by your side. I screw everything up…maybe umma left me behind because I turn everything I touch to ruin…before I came along he wasn’t a cheater. I ruined her life…”

“Still feeling sorry for yourself?”

He looked up at the voice. “H..Hyun Joon…”

His friend calmly looked around the destroyed room. “This is gonna cost a lot to fix and clean up.” Hyun Joon focused on his friend again. “I’ve watched this go on long enough. If you don’t get over things I’m going to have to step in myself.”

“What are you gonna do? Tell my appa? Not like he cared any other time I ruined things, he’ll just pay and pretend like nothing happened. Or maybe you’ll go and tell Min Ji how much of a wreck I am to embarrass me.”

“Babo…I’m your friend, I wouldn’t do anything to embarrass you. Besides you do that on your own.”

“Just mind your own business…I’ll handle things on my own.” He said as he stood up and brushed past him. “Jjang4 is done with anyway…you can stick with Min Ho and me and Hyung Joon will be fine with us too.”

Hyun Joon heard the door slam and took out his phone, after dialing a number he put it to his ear. “Yoboseyo?” A voice came after three rings.

“It’s been awhile…do you remember me?”

“Hyun Joon…of course I do. Why the call after all this time?”

“Kim Bum…he needs you. I figured you owed him this much for before.”

The female voice laughed. “Alright, I’ll pay him a visit when I get some free time.”

“Alright...” He said before she hung up. *Even if you want the Jjang4 to be over so we don’t help you…the fact is where still brothers and I won’t let you destroy yourself.*

><><><><><><><>< 

That night Hyung Joon and Kim Bum went clubbing. Hyung Joon smiled at the two girls sitting by him and whispering things in his ear.

“Man…I think I should take you two on the dance floor and see if you’re all talk.” He stood up with the girls and looked back at Kim Bum who was making out with someone. *That’s the fifth one tonight…* With a sigh he left with the girls.

When the girl pulled back for some air Kim Bum took another gulp from his bottle of vodka, he was drunk. “I need…moreofthis…” He slurred the last part as he turned over the empty bottle.

The girl laughed as she wipped away her messy makeup. “Maybe you should take a break there, you’re obviously drunk.”

“I’m fine Min Ji…” He caught what he said and then shook his head. “What’s your name again.”

She pouted and stood up. “That’s the third time you called me Min Ji…I’m out of here.”

He watched her leave and laughed as he stood up. “Fine…I’ll just call up someone to play with me tonight.” Kim Bum said.

><><><><><>< 

Min Ji was at home studying in her room, she looked at the time and sighed. *Why do I keep checking the time and thinking about him. I shouldn’t worry if he’s out partying or not.* “Things are over now Min Ji…Life goes on whether you handle it well or not.” She looked over at the twins who had promised to help her study but fell asleep hours ago. “They stopped asking when he would be over again…it’s time I move on and do the same.”