The Player

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEitPTpPKs

>The Player<

Kim Bum sat at a big table in a dining room eating his morning meal. There were two maids standing by waiting for him to ask for something else. He starred at the end of the table at the empty chair. His house was big but it was always empty unless he brought home a girl the other night. It was the house that belonged to his mother before she left him and his father.

He couldn’t bring himself to leave when it held so many precious memories for him. Finally finishing he stood up and made his way out the door to his car, his phone rang and he picked up without hesitation.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yo! Where meeting up at the usual spot, we can expect to see you there correct?” It was Joon on the other end. “You still there bro?”

“Yeah, don’t we always meet up their?”

Joon laughed. “Alright then, later!”

Joon tossed his phone in the passenger’s seat of the car and drove off. Making it to their usual spot in no time he entered the room and looked at his friends sitting around the television. “So you guys have been watching T.V this whole morning?”

“No we just got here a few seconds ago.” Minho said as he looked over at him. “You got here fast, you better watch out or you’ll end up with another speeding ticket.”

“As if.”

“Well then guys shall we go out to the mall?” Joon asked causing the others to give him a confusing look. “What it’s a day off, girls are sure to be there.”

“Figures.” Minho said grabbing his keys and heading to the door. “We can take my car then.”

The others followed without hesitation. When they got to the mall aside from Joon’s flirting they went and bought some suites and checked out watched. For them looking good was something they made sure they always where. After spending the day in the mall Joon decided to call it a day. When they went back to their spot he went straight for his car.

“Where are you going?” Hyun Joong asked.

“My date, I have to pick her up.”

“I almost forgot…be nice.”

“You worry too much.” With those words being said he closed the door and drove off. After picking up the girl he took her to a nice restaurant and looked over his menu. “I haven’t been here before so I’m not sure what’s good. Order what you would like.”

She nodded, usually girls would order something small or a little bit of things. This girl took what he meant and made sure to order enough food that would last her the night. He settled for something small and slowly ate his food while she talked.

“So I was shocked when you asked me out before classes ended the other day. It was so weird that you approached me.” She grinned as she flashed him a smile. “Does that mean I was the prettiest girl you saw?”

“You are pretty.” He said trying to avoiding boosting her already big ego while making sure not to hurt her feelings.

“Anyways I was thinking it would be great to introduce you to my friends! They would be so jealous to find out that I’m dating someone from JJang4.” She let out a small sigh at the thought. “Their reactions would be so funny. So what’s your family business?”

“Which one? The restaurants my dad is in charge of or the clothes line my mother has?”

“I forgot your mother was a designer.” The girl said completely impressed.

He smiled as she started talking more. *Girls are all the same nowadays. All they care about is money, clothes and anything that can be bought.* Deciding he was done with her he called over the waiter. “Check please.”

As he nodded and began writing it out the girl pouted. “Kim Bum oppa…don’t tell me I was boring you.”

“No, I had other things to attend to tonight and I don’t want to be late.” He said giving her a charming smile and paying the bill. “Shall we go?”

When they reached the girls house he waited for her to get out. She looked at him and gave a pout. “No goodnight kiss?”

He smiled as he leaned in a bit, she closed the gap for their kiss. When she left he drove off. What seemed like hours of driving he finally stopped in front of a small clothing store, a girl was in the middle of leaving. She closed the door and locked it, after pulling up her scarf to block her face from the cold she walked a few feet ahead to the bus stop. He got out his car and went to cross the street but stopped when a guy walked over to her with a smile and hugged her.

The bus finally came and they both got on, he smiled as he watched it drive off. With a hint of hurt in his eyes he got back in his car and drove off.