Day One Complete

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZ4pEzd-rU

>Day One Complete<

Min Ji yawned as she stretched, her and So Eun had just left the school building and the fresh air was great to her. “So Eun, what do you say we go and get us some lunch?”

“Sounds like a plan to me, how about the café that’s not too far from campus?” She replied as she looked at Min Ji.

“That expensive place?”

“Expensive?”

“Yeah.” Min Ji said as she looked at her. “I know a cheaper one not too far from here.”

So Eun followed as she looked at her. “So tell me what your parents do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t be shy, mines are in charge of some malls here and there. Appa always said that malls are the best way to make money with the way teenagers are these days.” She let out a giggle and then nudged Min Ji. “So what do your parents do huh? In charged of some restaurants or some huge business of some sort?”

“My parents? Well my umma works with some of the elders at a home, appa is currently searching for a job again.” She grinned as she looked at her. “Not what you would have expected huh So Eun?”

“Not really, I mean you go to Chun-Ang University. How can you afford it with the current situation with your parents?” They entered the small café and So Eun looked around at the under dressed people. She wore a nice dress to school so she didn’t fit it at all.

“Well I get in for under a scholar ship deal for my photography and art. The rest of the money I pay off with my job at a shoe store.”

“Oh…that must .”

“? Not really, I get discounts on all my sneakers I buy under the employee discount! It helps my ever growing collection. So if your family owns malls I guess that means you don’t want a job after your done with school huh?” She asked as they sat down and orders a small lunch.

“I actually want to be an artist. Living off of my parent’s money would be so boring, and since I love it why not make my own money off of it? It’s an easy job seeing as my art is already perfect.”

“Not to sound arrogant or anything.” Min Ji joked with her friend as they shared more about themselves over lunch.

><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum was with his friends in their private room at the university. Min Ho was at a desk writing out something on the computer, Hyun Joong was playing a light melody on his violin, while Kim Bum and Hyung Joon where playing pool. Hyung Joon missed his shot and let out a sigh as Kim Bum laughed. He looked over at Min Ho and grinned.

“What are you over there typing about? Could it be that your blogging about your hurt feelings by the new girl?”

“Shut up.” He said calmly as he looked up at his friend. “I was just getting things ready for that kid. Like I said she needs to realize that she shouldn’t mess with me.”

“Glad I’m your friend…the ones who cross your path in a bad way always have a tuff time in school. You really upset over shoes?”

“It’s not about the shoes. She needs to learn a lesson in manners, plus that attitude has to go as well.”

Hyung Joon rolled his eyes as he shot again. “So then what are you gonna do?”

“I just sent out a small little message to a few students. She won’t last a week here, after a good old apology she’ll run off wishing she never was here in the first place.” He closed the computer and smiled as he leaned back in his chair. “She’ll get what she deserves for coming here and starting trouble.”

“But the shoe incident was an accident.” Hyun Joong pointed out as he put down the violin. “Standing up to you for bullying the kid wasn’t really a bad thing either. I mean he was about to go to cry back there.”

“Doesn’t matter, she should have minded her own business.”

Kim Bum looked at his watch and put the pool stick down. “I should get going guys, see you around.” He gave a small wave and left.

With his hands in his pocket he made his way to the front of the school gates. Some students made their way out to leave and others made their way in for classes. He walked to his car and slowly opened the door before he heard yelling.

“Min Ji wait up!”

“If I wait it wouldn’t be a race now would it So Eun.”

He looked down the street to see Min Ji run passed him, she was laughing while she kept her distance from So Eun who paused and bowed before running after her again. Kim Bum looked back at the two girls before getting in his car and driving off. When he finally stopped it was by a bar, a woman was standing by the front door with a fur jacket on to keep away the cool weather. She wore long heels and her skirt was shorter than many girls would wear out in daylight.  He got out the car and smile her way.

After making her way to the car she smiled. “What took you so long?”

“I had to finish up my classes for the day.” He said simply as she walked around to the other side and they both got in.

“I almost forgot you were still in college. Rich and smart, two huge things you got working for you their kid.”

He laughed a bit as he drove away from the bar. “So I here…”

><><><><><><><>< 

So Eun grinned as she pulled over in the parking lot of a huge mall, she smiled at Min Ji. “I can’t believe you work at one of our malls. You know if you want I can tell my appa to give you a raise or something.”

“No way!” She said as they got out the car and walked together. “All I need is to get in trouble for making the boss play favorites. Besides my pay isn’t bad at all for someone who doesn’t work full time.” The girls went to the shoe store she worked at.

While Min Ji worked So Eun sat by the cash register drawing in her sketch book. It was different for her to see someone working so hard at a young age, all her other friends where rich so they didn’t bother with jobs. In a way she had to respect Min Ji for being independent but she was still childish. When helping the kids find shoes she would get too excited when she found a pair she liked and the kid agreed and she had so much energy.

When she finally got off they went out in to the food court for something to eat. As they walked away with their ice cream the girls laughed and talked. So Eun decided to do some shopping so they each had bags for her.

“I can’t believe you bought so much. Even with the discount you get they were still expensive.”

“Min Ji my dear friend I don’t focus on money when I spend.”

A guy walked out in front of them and smiled. “Hey Min Ji!” She looked at him confused. “You don’t remember me do you? We take a class together and I sit in front of you.”

“Oh yeah, math. Hi.”

“Funny that I see you here, I was actually thinking about asking you out tomorrow but I guess today is my lucky day. So what do you say?”

“No thanks.” She politely said as she grabbed So Eun’s hand. “Let’s go.”

“Wait!” She said as he grabbed her arm, she looked back at him with an innocent look. “Come on it won’t be too bad. We can go where ever you like.”

“I’m still gonna have to pass.”

“But that doesn’t make---“

“I do believe she said no.”

An arm wrapped around her hand as So Eun let out a shocked gasp. She looks up to see Kim Bum’s smiling face. “You…”

The guy looked at him and then stepped back. “Oh…is she one of yours?”

“No…but I don’t like it when guys don’t know when to take a hint so what do you say you run along.”

He nodded before bowing. “Excuse me Kim Bum…” With a glance at Min Ji he walked off.

“Wow, that was so cool Kim Bum oppa!” So Eun said with a grin. “You really helped us out there.”

He smiled and nodded to her. “Just so happened to be passing by. You sure do cause problems don’t you new girl?”

“Problems.” She said as he moved his arm. “I had that under control and I do have a name you know.”

“Sorry it took me so long.” Min Ji looked at the girl who ran over to him and linked her arm with his. “Oh…who are these adorable little girls?”

“Little?” Min Ji said with a raised eyebrow.

“Two girls from the University.” He said with a shrug as he looked at her. “What do you say we get on with our date?”

“Or course…have fun shopping kids.” The lady teased as they walked away.

So Eun squinted her eyes as she watched them leave. “For a second I forgot who he was. Kim Bum the player.”

“She looked about 29 or something…”

“He usually goes for older girls or girls who have no morals or self-respect.” So Eun said as she rolled her eyes. “Players like those girls.”

“But he did help me…so he can’t be too bad.”

“Are you kidding me?!” So Eun shouted as she looked at her friends. “He’s nothing but a heart breaker. He uses people and then dumps them like they don’t matter. Don’t be fooled by his kindness or his smile. He’s a real jerk to girls.” She said clearly as she pulled her along. “Let’s get out of here before we bump into them again.

“Okay.” Min Ji said as she followed her friend out the mall. When she got home her parents were already in their room sleeping. She stopped by a door with some and slowly opened it, inside it lay a small girl to the left and small boy to the right fast asleep. She turned off the light that was left on.

“Goodnight twins.” She said before going into her room and plopping down on her bed. She yawned as she looked up at the ceiling. “Can’t believe So Eun didn’t ditch me when she found out I wasn’t rich. Guess it doesn’t matter to everyone…” *Wonder what Kim Bum is really like…I mean his smile was genuine and he didn’t seem as bad as So Eun made him seem.*

“Not that it matters. I saw what type of girls he likes…She had long legs, nice skin, she looked pretty and didn’t dress like I do. I’m not really the type of girl guys fall in love with anyways…ever since high school it’s been creeps messing with me. Wonder what it’s like to be the pretty girls guys would kill for…” She closed her eyes and sighed. “Guess someone like me would never know.” *Besides I would never fall for a player.* "Day one of my new university complete." She said to herself as she slowly fell into dream land.