Her Smile

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vE5LXtoY28

>Her Smile<

Kim Bum turned around to look at her, she starred back at him silently. “What the hell was that back there?”

“I don’t know…I was minding my own business and then they showed up.” She said as she thought for a moment. “One said something about a message.”

*Min Ho….* He dropped her hand as he put his hand to his head. “That babo! He could have seriously gotten you hurt.”

“Who?”

He looked at her once more and sighed. “Why didn’t you scream or call for help?”

“I guess I kinda froze up. I’m sure I would have been able to react soon back there though.”

“Aish.” He walked over to a chair and sat down. “At the rate you’re going new girl some of the guys here will eat you up alive. Don’t you have a boyfriend or something to keep the others away?”

She shook her head and gave a small smile. “I’m not the kind of girl guys fall for.”

“Sure in the sense that it seems you can’t handle yourself. If I wasn’t taking a walk back there who knows what those guys would have done to you.”

“I…I didn’t need your help!” She shouted at him as she looked away from his gaze. “I would have figured something out. I just needed time.”

“Time is what you were out of back their or where you not paying attention?”

Min Ji sighed as she looked at him. “Thank you for the help back there Sunbae.” She said as she bowed. “I know I made your friend mad before but it seems like you’re not holding a grudge since this is the second time you helped me.”

“Whatever…try not to get caught alone anymore new girl. Next time I might not be there to save you.”

Min Ji nodded as she gave him a full smile. “Thank you for the warning. I promise I won’t need help ever again!” She waved as she ran off. “Thanks again Sunbae!”

He watched her run off with a shocked look on his face. “What was that?” The image of her smiling flashed in his head and he starred at the door. *I must still be a bit tired or something…*

“Last night was so fun, you should have come over when I invited you Hyun Joong.” Joon said as he wrapped his arm around his two friends while entering the room. “Hey look! Bummie is here early.”

“What made you come here so early?” Min Ho asked as he sat down on the couch and rested his legs on the table. Kim Bum shot him a dirty look. “What’s your problem?”

“Yeah man.” Joon said as he bent down behind him and looked at Min Ho. “I mean he was with me in the morning so he couldn’t have done anything to piss you off.”

“If anything bad happens I’m holding you responsible for it.” He stated as he stood up and walked past him making sure to push his legs off the table. “I’m going to class.”

Min Ho watched him until he disappeared. “Anything happens? What is he talking about?”

“Maybe one of the girls he was trying to get with likes you more.” Joon joked as he poked him in the head. “That does seem to happen a bit around here.”

“What did I tell you about poking me?!” Min Ho shouted as he pushed his hand away.

Hyun Joong was starred at the door and then looked at Min Ho. *Did something bad happen to the new girl?* He wandered as he tried to figure things out on his own. “I’m going to class as well.”

Min Ji sat in her chair as the classroom started to fill up. Someone sat by her unnoticed until he spoke.

“Looks like I see you again.”

She looked back at the owner of the voice. “Ummm….Hyun Joong correct?”

“Yeah…how was your morning Min Ji?”

“Fine.” She said quickly as she looked around. “Wouldn’t you rather be talking to your friends?”

“I actually think you would be a better partner.” He said with a charming smile as the teacher walk in. “Let’s make time to speak with each other again.”

She nodded as she faced forward. *What’s up with all the guys at this school?*

She was happy when her classes where finally over. She spent all of art talking to So Eun about what happened to her. “So Kim Bum…THEE Kim Bum of Jjang4 helped you escape from some guys?”

“Keep your voice down!” She shouted as she looked around and then nodded. “But I still don’t understand what they said. Come to think of it I’ve been getting some real dirty looks around here today. What has everyone against me?”

“Maybe your kindness scares them. You give all this innocent aura it’s actually quite frightening. Wonder how your boyfriends handle it.”

“I’ve never dated anyone before.”

“WHAT?! NEVER DATED?”

“So Eun!” Min Ji said in a whinny voice as she put a finger to her lips. “Keep it down.”

“Sorry but it’s so hard to believe. So then how about your first kiss?” She shook her head and So Eun smiled a bit. “Wow…my friend hasn’t even had her first kiss…so then she must be a !” Now the students around them looked there way. “You’re so pure!”

Min Ji slapped her hand against her face and groaned. “Great…now the whole place knows about my lack of romance. So then that means you aren’t?” She said in a curious whisper.

“No…” So Eun said as she looked down with a sad smile. “I’ve actually done it before…actually before I came here was when I lost it. But the guy wasn’t really worth it. I envy you, don’t ever do anything with a guy unless you truly love him…and he loves you back.” She said as she smiled at her friend. “Now let’s get you to work my friend, wouldn’t want you losing that scholar ship now would we?”

Min Ji nodded as she looked at her with sad eyes. *She looked hurt when she gave me the advice. So Eun…who broke your heart?*

“She’s poor?” Min Ho said as he walked out from behind a wall. “Hmm…wonder what fun I can have with this new found information.” He said with a grin on his face.

><><><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum sat in his car as he starred at the steering wheel. *Why can’t I get that image out of my head?* “I’m sure my date will be able to help clear my mind.” *Maybe it was the fact that her smile showed the same amount of happiness SHE had when she looked at me…*