Kim Bum’s Girlfriend

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjr-pimtRqA 

>Kim Bum’s Girlfriend<

Break for winter was finally over, things seemed to start off on the wrong note. After becoming Kim Bum’s girlfriend Min Ji came to realize that his reputation wasn’t just for show, when they would go out to eat or for a walk many girls they passed would greet him. She came to realize that while she had no dating experience and exes he had lots of both. In a way she felt a bit out of place standing by his side, she felt like she didn’t belong and wouldn’t unless she made some changes but she didn’t want to toss aside her morals for a boy.

If that wasn’t the worst of it Doo Joon wasn’t speaking to her at all. He would ignore her text, when she asked So Eun for his address and went to visit him his maids would always say he didn’t feel like having company or he was sick. It seemed like she also ruined his friendship with So Eun, when she was with her he would ignore her as well. Min Ji didn’t think he was serious when he gave her the choice, she thought he would forget it if he really cared about her. It was a wakeup call.

  She sighed as she closed her house door and walked to the sidewalk, a nice red sports car was waiting at the curb and she looked at it confused. Slowly the window rolled down and Kim Bum smiled as he looked out of it. His smile was as beautiful as ever and each time she saw it she couldn’t remember that he had the kind of history she did. He looked purely innocent.

“Hey Jagiya.” He said as he rested his arm on the passenger chair. “I thought you might want to take a break from riding the bus to school.”

Min Ji nodded as she got in the car, once she was fastened in she looked around and smiled a bit. “Cool car, but why did you buy a new one?”

“I thought it would be a nice change to start off the new year which I was glad to spend most of my day with you. Actually I bought two new ones…you have a license don’t you?”

“Yeah, I needed one for one of my old jobs. I don’t have a car though.”

“Why not take this one.” He said as he glances at her. “I mean I have so many so it wouldn’t be a problem.”

“I couldn’t except a car.” She said as she looked at him. “You sure do flash your money around a lot.”

“You know I didn’t mean it in a flashy way Jagiya.” He said as he pulled into the schools parking lot and looked at her. “I didn’t offend you or anything right?”

“It’s not like you called me poor or anything.” She said as she grabbed her book bag. “We have different classes but we’ll see each other for lunch right?” Min Ji questioned as she opened the door.

“Yeah.” Kim Bum said it a weird smile.

She was confused for a moment before she spotted Doo Joon entering the school, she looked back at Kim Bum and smiled. “I have to go catch up to Doo Joon oppa so I’ll see you then.”

“Wait!” He called out but she was already gone.

“Oppa!” She called out to Doo Joon who kept walking. “Doo Joon oppa!” Min Ji called again but to no avail, she sped up a bit and finally caught up to him walking by his side. “I caught up…didn’t you hear me back there oppa?”

“I did.” He said simply as he looked at her. “Still calling me oppa huh?”

“You said I could.” Min Ji said as she gave him a soft look. “Or has that changed under the circumstances?” He didn’t answer so she shook it off and grinned. “I tried calling you for new year’s but you wouldn’t pick up. How did you day go by?”

“I spent it working.” Doo Joon said, he heard her sigh and stopped walking which caused her to halt. When she turned to face him he starred at her. “Have you lost your mind or have you forgotten that you chose who you wanted to be around?”

“I haven’t lost my mind or forgotten.” Min Ji said as she looked at him. “I was actually thinking that you were more mature then that and that you wouldn’t hold a grudge since it was my choice. I mean were friend aren’t we?”

“Friends? You left me out in the cold on Christmas…” He noticed the diamond necklace on her neck and looking down she had a nice new bracelet to match. “What’s with the new jewelry?”

“Oh this?” She said as she held up the necklace. “Sang Beom oppa bought me this for Christmas, and the bracelet for new year’s.”

“So you’ll wear his gift but not mines?”

“Well you see…he’s kind of my boyfriend.” She said, she knew he wouldn’t like those words.

“So you accepted him the same day you turned me down. The biggest player in this place and you decided to trust him with your heart?!” He raised his voice, some students looked their way and she looked at the new crowed.

“Maybe you should lower your voice.”

“I CAN’T BELIVE YOU ARE THAT STUPID. KIM BUM IS A PLAYER, HE ONLY WANTS ONE THING FROM GIRLS AND IT’S NOT THEIR COMPNAY!” He said completely pissed. “Maybe you only want one thing as well.” Doo Joon said as he looked at the necklace once more. “I bought you something less flashy, but maybe you like expensive things.”

“You know I don’t care much about expensive things.” Min Ji said a bit hurt, the look on his face showed how serious he was. “If you don’t know me enough to know that I wouldn’t date a guy because of his money then maybe we weren’t as close as I thought we were.”

“I guess not.” Doo Joon stated without any feeling. “Now that we have that settled why don’t you go to that good for nothing boyfriend of yours? Don’t come crying to me when you end up used just like the rest of them.”

Min Ji was shocked, she didn’t really think of Doo Joon as a mean guy. Normally his eyes where friendly and he wore a smile on his face but when he saw her he just looked blank and his eyes where distance. She looked around at the crowd who started gossiping.

“She’s dating Kim Bum oppa for money?”

“That’s usually how the poor people work.”

“Did she have something going on with Doo Joon hyung?”

“Doubt it, Miss Innocent wouldn’t do anything bad.”

“Aww…Kim Bum oppa is dating her. Why would he choose someone like her when he has so many girls lined up to be with him?”

Feeling out of place and a bit hurt she hurried off to class.

><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum decided to skip class and go straight to the groups hang out. He smiled and greeted his friends who were playing cards. Sitting down next to Min Ho he relaxed in the chair and watched.

“So how are things with Min Ji?” Min Ho asked as he glanced at him.

“Were cool.”

“Cut the crap already.” Hyung Joon said as he grinned. “You two are dating now? I mean I thought you would stay in the game longer.”

“Who said I was out of the game?” Kim Bum said as he smirked. “I can be in a relationship and still be in the game.”

“My man!” Hyung Joon said as he gave him a hi five.

Hyun Joon looked at him with a disapproving look. “That’s so wrong…Min Ji isn’t like the others and you know that. Playing with her feelings won’t be the smartest thing ever, and remember pissed girls are scary.”

“I call the shots.” He said as he sat up straight. “All I have to do is keep playing the nice card. Beisdes I have enough money to make up for anything she might find out, but let’s be honest I never get caught unless I want to.”

“Not all girls can be bought.” Hyun Joon pointed out.

“Whatever you do just leave me out.” Min Ho said as he looked at him. “I realized I was wrong about her from the start. Seeing as I’m dating the kids best friend it’s my job to make sure things don’t get far so whatever you do make sure to you don’t tell me.”

“Whipped already I see.” Hyung Joom said to the Min Ho with a small shove. “That’s why I never quite the game and tell girls from the start of things how I work.”

“Don’t worry…I have it all under control.”

><><><><><><><>< 

Min Ji was in photography class cleaning her camera, everyone was waiting for the teacher to come in. *Doo Joon oppa really is mad at me…I mean to say what he did. I just wish he would forget about the choice thing and go back to normal. This is why I never bothered with relationships in high school.*

“So what are we doing for today’s lesson?”

“The teacher didn’t come in yet.” She said without thinking, after a second she turned around only to be hugged by Kim Bum. “What are you doing in my class?”

“I thought we should have one class together for the New Year so I added this class to my schedule.” He said as he sat down by her and looked at her. “You look a bit stressed, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing really.” She said as she looked down and then sighed. “Well I mean…it shouldn’t be anything. Doo Joon and I…I don’t think where friends anymore.” She stated as she looked at him. “I think he’s mad at me and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do to make him forgive me!” She spoke fast and without any breaths, once she was done she took in a breath and let it out.

“First you need to breath.” Kim Bum advice as he pushed her hair back. “I don’t want my girl to suffocate while talking to me. Second thing to do is not worry too much about it. If he was really your friend then he’ll get over it sooner or later. That’s how it is when I and the guys get into a fight.” He thought for a moment before smiling. “This is good on my part though.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I don’t like that guy.”

“Aish.” She said as she shook her head. “Guys are so confusing. Who knew being your girlfriend was gonna be the cause of me losing a friend?”

He laughed as the teacher came in. “Like I said don’t worry. It will work itself out eventually.”

She set her camera down on the table and face forward. “I hope so.” Min Ji said as the teacher started class.