Cheater

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJs6dByMJI 

>Cheater<

It was Monday and Min Ji wasn’t feeling to well. After a long bus ride to the University she sat down by the fountain. She was early and needed a break from walking. To make things worse she was hot and even the cold wind wasn’t much help.

So Eun and Min Ho had just arrived when they spotted her. She ran over excited. “MIN JI! HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU AND KIM BUM?!?!” Looking at Min Ji’s face So Eun grew worried. “Are you okay?”

She slowly nodded and smiled up at her. “I’m fine…just a bit dizzy.” Looking behind her she gave Min Ho a small wave. “Good morning Oppa. Have you seen Kim Bum before school today?”

“No…” He could see the disappointment on her dace and sighed. “Min Ji I think you’re a pretty cool girl. I mean you stand up when someone is being wronged and you have a kind heart but you need to realize that some people can take advantage of that.” He said calmly as he walked over to her. “Has he been acting weird lately?”

“Not that I know of.” She said as she gave a puzzled look. “What are you saying?”

“Nothing…” He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Just forget I said anything.” *How the hell can I help her out without betraying my friend?*

The bell rung and she got up grabbing her bag and camera. “We should head to class guys…”

Min Ho watched her walk away and realized something was wrong. *Why is she walking like that, normally she’s energetic and walks fast. Right now she seems sluggish and a bit croocked.* “So Eun does she seem off to you? Like she might be under the weather?”

“What if she’s sick? My appa said she took some extra sifts over break, that’s why I asked about her and Kim Bum. I swear that jack is heading in the wrong direction and if he breaks my friends heart I won’t let him get away with it!” She said as she looked at him. “Has he said anything to you?”

“I haven’t talked to him about her.” Min Ho lied as he walked ahead. “Come along now.”

><><><><><><>< 

Doo Joon was sitting alone in his car, he sighed as he starred at the envelope and pictures in his hand. “I was right…Min Ji.” *If I don’t show her this she’ll remain in the dark…but there is a chance that I might hurt her as well.* “What do I do with this information?”

><><><><><><>< 

Kim Bum straightened his tie as him and a girl walked out of one of the empty class rooms. She smiled as she fixed her makeup in the mirror. “I still can’t believe you’re going out with that poor girl. You should just dump her for me.”

“Don’t talk about her.” He said clearly as he shot her a look. “She’s a much better person then you and you have no right to say anything bad about her. Besides I love her.”

“Then why where you with me just now?” She challenged.

He stopped what he was doing and after a long pause she walked away. “It’s because of who I am.” Kim Bum checked his watch and decided to skip his first few classes. When it came to his class with Min Ji he entered with a huge grin and sat next to her. “Hello!”

She blinked a few times before smiling. “Why are you so late?”

“I had to pick this up for you.” Kim Bum pulled out a ring and handed it to her. “I saw it in the store and had to get it for you.”

*Another gift…* She put the ring on and starred at it, she was so lost in her thoughts she didn’t hear him complement her on how it looked.

“Jagiya…” Kim Bum said as he looked at her. “You listening?”

“Huh?” She asked as she faced him. “I kinda zoned out…what were you saying.”

He chuckled as he ruffled her hair. “Don’t worry about it.”

When the teacher came in they were given the assignment and then left to get to work. Min Ji was off her game, she messed up often and couldn’t really keep her balance during their walk around campus to take pictures. When it came to time for lunch she sat on the bench by the gates for a rest. Kim Bum sat by her confused. It wasn’t like her to miss out on lunch.

“Aren’t you hungry? I could dive to that café you love and get you a snack or something.”

“No thanks.” She said as she pushed her hair back out her face. “I could use some water though…it’s really hot.”

He looked around at the snow and the other students who wore jackets, scarves, and gloves. “Hot? I’ll go get the water…take off your sweater and see if that will cool you off.” Kim Bum advised before running in the direction of the school.

Min Ji did as told but it didn’t help. So Eun was searching for her and when she spotted her alone she ran over, Min Ho slowly following behind. “Min Ji!” She ran over to her and put her hand to her head. “I knew it…your burning up! You should be at home in bed.”

“I know…but I can’t miss class over something small. Probably just a cold.”

“But you look tired and sick. What did Kim Bum say when he saw you in class?”

“He didn’t notice which is a good thing because then he would worry. I’m fine alright.” She said as she gave a reassuring smile. “I can handle anything life throws at me.”

“Min Ji!”

“Doo Joon oppa.” She said as he ran over to them. “I have something important to tell you.” He said as he looked at Min Ho. “Away from him.”

“You two are speaking again!” So Eun clapped as she grinned. “I knew my two besties would be fine.”

“Why away from me?” Min Ho asked a bit offended, he knew how Doo Joon felt about his group.

“Because it doesn’t concern you.”

“Come on guys don’t fight.” Min Ji said as she looked up at him. “What is it you need to say.”

Doo Joon paused as he studied her. “You sick?”

She let out a small laugh. “Is that what you wanted to say?”

“I got the water!” Kim Bum stopped in his tracks when he saw Doo Joon. “When did this become a party?” He handed her the water and looked at Doo Joon. “Who do you think you are coming over to my girl and talking to her out of the blue when you’ve been ignoring her?”

“Who do you think you are?” Doo Joon said with a raised brow.

A few students could see something was happening which earned them an audience.

“Guys maybe we should handle this some other time.” Min Ho said trying to stop anything bad from happening.

“No..if he has something to say let him say it.” Kim Bum said coolly as he put his hands in his pockets. “I’m dying to hear.”

Doo Joon squeezed the envelope in his hands and faced Min Ji once more. “He’s lying to you…he’s been going behind your back and cheating on you.” He said as some students gasped.

Kim Bum now had a serious look on his face. “Where did you get that information from?”

“Here.” Doo Joon said as he handed her the envelope. “I wanted to do this in private but aside from being a cheat he’s an as well.”

Min Ji looked through the photos and looked up at Kim Bum. “He does have proof…anything you want to say.” She said calmly as she stood up.”

“Yeah I cheated…” Kim Bum said as he glared at Doo Joon. “A few weeks days after we started going out was when I started.” He confessed as he looked at her. “It’s not like you could have expected me to just change did you? In the end I always thought about you and I always came back to you. You where the one that was in my heart, the other girls didn’t matter.”

Min Ji set her head down and it grew quite. “What’s going on?” Hyung Joon said as him and Hyun Joon walked through the crowed, he looked at everyone’s serious face. “What did we miss?”

Before any words could be said Min Ji looked up. “I’m not stupid…I knew you were cheating. I wasn’t okay with it but people can’t just change overnight. After today thought I realized you can’t change. I thought you were nothing like your father, all the things you said about him, or the things I found out…but you’re just like him aren’t you? Ruining something good.” She tossed the photos at him and her face expression changed to one of anger.

“Now that I think about it maybe I am stupid…I let it go on to long. I just couldn’t accept the fact that I was played. The one time I open my heart up and decided to give a guy a chance to be my boyfriend. I shouldn’t have let my guard down.”

“Min Ji---“

“DON’T SPEAK!” She cut him off. “I knew what Min Ho was talking about ealier…he didn’t tell me you cheated but his words were easy for me to put into place. What I find to be even more insulting is that each time you did you made yourself feel better by buying me something expensive.” She tore off the necklace, and took off the ring and bracelet tossing it at him. “Kim Bum…I NEVER want to see you again. Have a good life.” She tossed the photo’s at him and turned to go.

The sudden movement made her extremely dizzy and she passed out, Doo Joon caught her and felt her head. “She’s burning up! Min Ji…Min Ji…” He shook her a few times and then looked at So Eun. “I’m gonna take her to the hospital.”

“I’ll come with you.” So Eun said as she looked back at Min Ho. “You should have told her Min Ho oppa…”

“So Eun…I couldn’t just tell on my best friend.”

“I think I need some time to cool off.” She said as she walked over to Doo Joon. “Don’t try and contact me.”

Min Ho watched them walk away and grew furious. “You happy now?” He said as he looked at Kim Bum.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything!”

“YOU CHEATED!” He shouted as he glared at him. “I’M ALWAYS STUCK COVERING FOR YOU WHEN IT COMES TO THESE THINGS!!! You couldn’t even tell that she wasn’t feeling well, you claim you love her but you don’t do anything to prove it.”

“I can’t help---“

“NO, YOU CAN HELP IT YOU JUST DON’T WANT TO TRY! YOUR SO PISSED THAT YOUR MOM LEFT YOU BECAUE OF YOUR FATHER THAT YOU DECIDED TO TAKE IT OUT ON ALL THE FEMALES IN THE WORLD! NEWS FLASH, NOT ALL GIRLS WOULD LEAVE YOU! GET OVER YOURSELF!”

Kim Bum swung his fist at Min Ho and the two went onto the floor fighting. The crowed grew bigger before the two were pulled away by their friends. “Calm down.” Hyun Joon advised as he looked at his angry friends. “Fighting isn’t solving anything.”

“Your right.” Min Ho said as he broke free. “I’m done suffering for his mistakes…I’m out of here.”

 The guys watched him leave before Hyung Joon looked at Kim Bum. “What the hell happened?”

“Who cares?” He said as he looked at them. “I screwed up…” Kim Bum admitted. *I’m a coward…I thought that the relationship would end because all girls are the same so I did something to end it first.*

Hyung Joon picked up the pictures and looked through them. *What a big mess he made…*