Married Life - Day 7

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin is one to not take Kim Jongdae seriously because most of the time, his cousin is a troll. But then, he has his moments and one of them was made known to him the next day after his visit to his old house.

His phone rang incessantly even though he put it in silent and ignored them. It was a Saturday, for goodness sakes, but people seem to have no sense of rest time. He is especially pissed because he was having one of the best sleeps he had in all of his existence and because of those blasted calls, it was cut short. Kyungsoo was even awakened but thank goodness for sleepy Kyungsoo because she is a big ball of cute and fluff as she whined softly, demanding for cuddles.

Jongin's heart is jumping all over the place. If he has known that having someone special like this feels really, really, really nice, he would've searched for Kyungsoo way earlier. She was the only person who was able to make him feel this way and though Jongin has zero experience and knowledge when it comes to romantic relationships, with his wife, it feels like he has known them all along, just buried deep inside him and waiting for Kyungsoo to dig them up.

He felt stupid for having the urge to giggle like some high school girl from all of the feelings that he is juggling inside him so he held back. He will have a hard time explaining it to Kyungsoo if she asks why he's giggling all of a sudden and he might slip up. He wouldn't want Kyungsoo to see him acting like crazy. It wasn't even a day and it wouldn't help his case if his wife get turned off because of his latent and secret craziness.

His phone lit up once more and Jongin has this urge to pull out his hair or maybe punch his caller square on the nose.

"Ni, just answer the damn phone," Kyungsoo groaned as she rolled herself on top of Jongin and rested her head by his shoulders while her limbs were carelessly sprawled over Jongin's. She nuzzled her face on her husband's shirt and Jongin is this close to squealing at how adorable Kyungsoo is being.

Jongin just sighed dreamily and answered his phone. What is with people calling him way too early to be appropriate?

He glared at his phone and willed his irritation to be passed onto Oh ing Sehun.

"What the , Sehun?" he growled but regretted it once Kyungsoo squirmed, disturbed by him.

"I know. I'm sorry but Taemin said you weren't answering your phone! Are you with Kyungsoo?"

"Of course. What does she have to do with all of this phone calls at six in the morning?"

Sehun sighed. "Could you please tell her to check her phone?"

"Uhh, why? She's sleeping, you idiot."

"This is urgent! Do you think I also want to get up this early? I would trade anything for a morning with my wife but all I get is your panicking secretary who was harassed by Do Seungsoo demanding where his sister is at."

Jongin had nothing to say to that so he shook Kyungsoo awake instead after promising Sehun to call him back as soon as he could. Kim Jongdae and his loud mouth will pay.

"Soo, wake up, please?" he has his right hand placed on her left shoulder and he shook her gently. "Soo, come on, please? Sorry but I need you awake."

But Kyungsoo only wrapped her arms around Jongin, slipping her hands under them. "It's too early for breakfast, Ni. Wait for a few more hours and I will cook for you, promise," her words vibrated against Jongin and they did something in him that made him feel hot and hyper aware of how Kyungsoo's body is pressed against his.

"I-it's not f-food, Soo," he is stuttering and he just hopes that Kyungsoo doesn't notice that and is the reason why she suddenly squirmed on top of him, creating friction between their clothed bodies. His mind wondered how long has it been since the day he lost his ity to his wife (and don't start on how that sounds wrong) and memories of their activities then were distracting him from his main purpose. "Uhh, your brother is looking for you."

Kyungsoo hummed. "Ever since I went to the US without telling anyone."

Jongin shook his head. "You don't understand. Sehun just called and he said that your brother is looking for you from Taemin, my secretary."

Kyungsoo seemed to realize what has been happening and pushed herself up using her hands. Only that she wasn't able to consider that her lower half will dip down and that motion rubbed places that has Jongin letting out a moan.

"Jongin! Stop being ! We need to calm Seungsoo down before he involves the police!" Kyungsoo scolded him and Jongin was just... speechless.

Kyungsoo frowned and straightened her arms that were supporting her weight and she has unconsciously pressed her hips down once again and the moan that her husband held back sounded like a grunt.

"M-maybe... just..." Jongin couldn't finish his sentences because most of his focus is trained on willing his arousal gone so he just placed his hands on her hips and slid her down to the bed. Kyungsoo must've put things together and muttered a low 'oh'.

"Sorry, Ni. But we got to hurry!" Kyungsoo sat up and looked around. "Where's my phone?" she whipped her head from side to side and felt around the bed for the rectangular device and it didn't help Jongin and his mission when she will accidentally pat and squeeze parts of Jongin's body covered by the sheets.

She yelped and stumbled off the bed when she saw her phone on top of some manga on Jongin's bookshelf. She tapped the screen a few times and pouted.

"I forgot to charge it. I'm an idiot. Seungsoo must've been calling me," she spoke, mostly to herself but Jongin could still hear her from where he has sighed in relief as he managed to calm down.

"Here," he pointed on the socket by the bedside table on his side and he rummaged through his drawer for a charger that could still be there and thankfully, the one from his old phone is still sitting there with a few dusts. Kyungsoo nodded and made her way back to the bed and on his side. She took the charger from Jongin and plugged her phone to it. As she waited for a few seconds before opening it, she sat on the space by Jongin's chest as her husband scooted back. She let herself be pulled by her waist as Jongin turned to his side, his chest on Kyungsoo's back.

"Is your brother scary?" he prompted as he could feel tension rolling off of Kyungsoo.

"I think so? He tends to get overprotective of me, even more than our parents," she replied, placing a hand on the arm wound around her. "But don't worry, I'll protect you," Kyungsoo snickered and looked down to see Jongin pouting at her.

"I can take care of myself so no thanks, wifey."

Amused, Kyungsoo said nothing as she reached out to open her phone. A few seconds passed and she saw 57 voice mail messages all from her brother. She sighed and showed her screen to Jongin who chuckled.

"Hey, my brother calling me non-stop of 57 times is no joke, hubby."

"Sorry, I'm not making fun of that, Soo. That sounds serious."

But Jongin doesn't so Kyungsoo looked at her phone to see what's so funny and she blushed. She might've pressed something to show her home screen and it was a stolen picture of a sleeping Jongin with a faint smile on his lips. It was taken yesterday morning, actually and she thought that it was cute so she set is as her wallpaper.

"I... uhh..."

"I feel really flattered but don't worry..." Jongin was gone from her side but was back quickly, hugging her from behind this time, dropping his phone on her lap with his screen shown too. On it is the picture where he had tricked Kyungsoo into kissing him. His wife turned her head slightly and she saw him grinning smugly.

"Not bad," Kyungsoo shrugged as she turned her head before Jongin could see the smile that crept to her lips.

"I should earn ten points for that, wifey. No... make it fifty because I was able to make you do that pose and I made it a wallpaper without you saying it," he kissed her cheek loudly. "Am I good or am I good?"

Kyungsoo said nothing but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter