Repercussions

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, I ed up."

Kyungsoo chuckled humorlessly because Jongin has dialed her number when it seemed like he wanted to talk to Sehun. The nerve! He could confess to his bestfriend that he has ed up and not to her? Doesn't she deserve some kind of explanation first before he goes off to other people telling them how he ed up? She's his wife, right? Has this just proven to her that Jongin has indeed participated in that kiss?

She doesn't know how it happened but she's already parked in the basement of their - no - Jongin's penthouse. She knows that her tears are pouring nonstop ever since she turned away from the scene that had greeted her in Skyline. It shouldn't have affected her so much more than when she heard about Chanyeol and Baekhyun before.

What could've hurt more than knowing that your fiancé for years is cheating on you with your bestfriend since forever?

Apparently, seeing the man who you believed is your true love kissing someone who is not you hurts a million times more.

Kyungsoo has been so secured about her relationship with Jongin. Or at least, she knows for sure that it will never be anybody else for Jongin except her and for her, just Jongin.

But can she really blame Jongin? What they have before is just the honeymoon phase of their relationship. Hell, they have skipped everything altogether and went straight to tying the knot. Moreover, she's the first ever romantic relationship of Jongin's. It's not entirely impossible that he will see someone much better than her and she ends up to be just a part of Jongin's history.

That's just natural. People goes in and out of a relationship. Even she has been there. Kyungsoo also thought before that it will be Chanyeol who she will spend her lifetime with. But then, Jongin came along. She might be, after all, just Jongin's 'Chanyeol' and his 'Jongin' is still around there, somewhere.

Who is she to deny that to Jongin? Kim Jongin is a wonderful person, almost perfect. She has questioned her luck before when Jongin has made her feel like she's the queen of the universe. And it looks like her luck has ran out. She's not in her best when they have met and if she's being honest, Jongin could do much better than her.

He could find someone who will devote their everything to Jongin. To always make sure that Jongin eats his breakfast, lunch and dinner with home cooked meals. Eating take out is not exactly healthy and Jongin needs to always be in tip top shape because he has a company to run and take care for thousands of employees and their families.

He could find someone who will not hesitate to come with him on company parties and would know how to interact with the guests. Jongin is a CEO and he needs to have someone by his arm who could live up to his title. He needs someone who is utterly beautiful that he could proudly show off to everyone.

He could find someone who is comfortable with the public. Jongin is still a public figure, whether he chooses to be or not. He needs someone who could face them head on and have nothing to hide. He needs someone who is of clean past and could give him no dirt on his reputation.

"Sorry, baby. Mom's never been the perfect wife for your dad," she mumbled lowly, caressing her flat belly tenderly. "Or are you even there? Maybe I'm not even good enough to bear him a child. ."

Maybe it's best to leave his life the way she barged in it.

 

It was a full blown mess. Just when the Park-Do-Kim issue was dying down and the Parks and Seos just announcing the engagement between the families, the news of missing Mrs. Kim filled the headlines everywhere. It has been two days but there is still no trace of the woman and where she might have gone to.

Using legal means of finding her seems to be inadequate so they started to so things behind the technically moral. Grandpa Kim has called in favors already just to give them a hint as to the whereabouts of his granddaughter-in-law. CEO Do has also asked for the help of his friends in the airline industry to get a view of their manifests if a certain Kim Kyungsoo has boarded any flight.

Jonghyun has taken over the Kim Corp once more because Jongin is barely functioning. Seungsoo has been channeling his irritation and frustration (because not again) to his subordinates and was chastised by his mother to get himself together. Baekhyun was excused from work, as well as Sehun and together with an anxious Luhan, they are convened in Jongin's penthouse, looking out for said owner.

Two nights ago, Sehun was called by a certain Yixing, ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter