Drabble #3

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi dearies!

Yep, if you've reached here then a big thank you to you. :)

As promised, here is another drabble after I have edited ISWAD.

I've made no manjor change, some typos and coherency issues here and there. :P

I would just like to thank all once again for giving ISWAD love.

if you''ve re-read everything, I hope that you find this version better than the previous.

love yah guys!

laters!~

 

 

 

The first day of the Kim triplets to school, even it’s just in Sunshine, is one big milestone in Jongin’s life. He’s already wide awake and has already spent minutes on thinking of the possibilities of how this day will be for his sons. If one is going to ask his ten-year younger version what he sees himself doing in ten years time, he will answer something about making Kim Corp stay in its pedestal or expanding to three more countries or the likes. He would’ve blabbed about business and won’t even be considering that he will get married and have four kids. He looks at the bedside clock and it says that it’s almost half past six. It’s going to ring soon to wake up Kyungsoo.

He took this time to ogle at his wife. It’s not like he hasn’t had many chances to do this but can you blame him? Kyungsoo is the most beautiful thing that has happened into his life and he will not tire of appreciating here everyday until forever. He scoots closer to her and smiled softly. This woman has agreed to spend her lifetime with him and he vowed to make sure that every moment of it will never make her forget that it’s worth it.

“Hubby, I know you’re thinking of sappy things. Aren’t you too old for that?” Kyungsoo spoke with her eyes closed and voice laced with sleep. She’s smiling though. What a great start for Jongin’s morning.

“We’re never too old for these things, Mrs. Kim. I love you,” and since he’s been caught and all, he decided that it’s better to make the most out of it. He pulled his wife into his arms and Kyungsoo willingly wiggled closer.

“You’re making me want to just stay here instead of getting up to prepare our boys’ meals. Joo-yah will likely wake up soon too,” sluggishly, Kyungsoo tipped her head up and kissed her husband blindly. Her lips landed on his chin, feeling the slight stubble growing there. “But then, you also need to shave, love.”

“Hush, Soo. I know I’ll be giving you to our children soon so let me have you until then,” he pulled Kyungsoo even closer and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

“Mmm, ‘kay,” Kyungsoo gave in and nuzzled herself into Jongin’s warmth.

It’s quiet and the silence made Jongin think of how happy he is at the moment. Kim Corp has been doing as well as it could, Jewel is on its way to being their biggest asset. His parents are happily in a Mediterranean cruise while his grandfather is staying in one of their vacation houses by a lake, fishing to his heart’s content. Kyungsoo is there in his arms like she has been for the past five years, almost six, and Kyungjoo has started to ask for her mom.

They both sighed at the abrupt pause on their cuddling session but they shouldn’t keep their princess waiting. Without caring for morning breath anymore, Kyungsoo kissed Jongin before sliding off their bed and pulling him up as well.

“Joo-yah will be happier if she sees her dad first,” she smiled cheekily before kissing her husband once more, removing any room for argument. “I’ll get started on our breakfast.”

 

It’s just eight in the morning but the Kim household is in chaos. Yixing has just finished putting the boys in their uniform while their dad is starting to convince them to stay put on the table for breakfast. Kyungjoo clung to her mom as she puts the food on the table. Jongsoo came out of his shared room with his brothers, eyes closed and steps slow. Kyungin thought it’s effective to pull on Jongsoo’s ear to fully wake him up and that earned him a loud smack on his right arm.

If there’s one thing that you shouldn’t do early in the morning, that is to annoy Kim Jongsoo.

“Mom! Dad! Jongie hit me!” Kyungin came running to his mom with pouty lips and tear-stained cheeks. Kyungsoo, who was distracted by the food she cooked and Kyungjoo not wanting to be passed on to Yixing, didn’t see that it was Kyungin who started the fight. She set her little princess on her high chair and made sure that she has her sippy cup before addressing the situation.

“Kim Jongsoo, come here,” she called in a stern voice. Kyungin is holding onto her leg, half hiding from his grumpy brother. He was just trying to help! Jongsoo could’ve tripped on something if he doesn’t look on where he is walking. “Why did you hit your brother? Didn’t your dad tell you that that’s bad?”

“Innie pulled on my ear, mom! He started it!” Jongsoo defended himself with a deep frown marring his face. Kyungsoo’s parents once told her that when one of the triplets frowns, they look like how she frowns when Seungsoo used to when she was their age.

Jokyung, who was the first to obey Jongin, has seen what has happened and raised his had for permission to talk. Kyungsoo noticed the little fist raised and turned t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter