Married Life - Day 5

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight that Jongin booked was the earliest and he regretted it when Kyungsoo was shaking him awake after less than two hours of sleep. It was his fault though, he insisted on taking more pictures of him and Kyungsoo. Some sort of evidence of their times together, staging their fake relationship before they married. But Jongin was carried away because Kyungsoo looked too carefree the day before and he found himself genuinely smiling in each of the clicks.

Kyungsoo half dragged him towards the bathroom for him to take the shower first.

"Get in, Jongin. I still have to check our luggage and make sure we packed everything," she grumbled, pushing the sleepy Jongin under the shower.

"But you already triple checked last night, Soo!" he whined. "Can't you go first? I need... five more minutes," yawning, Jongin leaned on the wall with his eyes closed. Kyungsoo sighed as she noted that Jongin is insufferable when woken up before dawn. But she can't leave her task and she can't have her husband procrastinating so without warning, she turned the shower on.

Jongin yelped and hit his head lightly on the wall in his surprise. Kyungsoo didn't turn up the temperature and it felt freezing on his skin. He heard the amused chuckles coming from the other side of the shower door. He smirked as he opened his eyes and reached out and yanked Kyungsoo by her arm towards his wet self.

"Jongin! What the hell?!" Kyungsoo sputtered and shivered under the cold shower.

Jongin cackled as he removed his wet shirt without any care. Kyungsoo has seen more anyway. But she shrieked and pushed him away. Confused, Jongin turned the water off and what he saw is a shaking and wet Kyungsoo looking at him incredulously.

"What do you think you're doing?!" she squeaked, crossing her arms in front of her.

"I'm taking a shower, just like you wanted."

"You're... s-stripping!" Kyungsoo wildly blushed for some reason she can't understand. Why is she reacting like this when they already had ?

"Uh, I am when I take a bath, Soo," Jongin reasoned as he kept his smirk off his face. Who thought Kyungsoo could also act cute like this? Where did she hide that y vixen version of hers?

"I'm still here!" she retorted back, flushed and looking embarrassed and indignant.

"So? You've seen me completely , babe. And since you’re already here, why don't you just join me? Save time and water."

"Okay."

Jongin's smirk melted as Kyungsoo's bloomed. He shouldn't have challenged Kyungsoo like that. "Wh-what?"

She shrugged indifferently. "You've got a point and you already got me wet so why not?"

"You're going to shower with me?"

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes as she, too, began stripping and Jongin's jaw dropped as all his sleepiness were gone. Long story short, the shower was quiet and heavy with tension and Kyungsoo is the biggest tease. Jongin left the shower pouting while Kyungsoo was smiling big.

"I hate you," the husband grumbled as he could still feel her fingers running down his back and chest as she insisted on helping him scrub his body. He's but was forced to finish with a cold spray because Kyungsoo is a tease.

"Hurry up, babe! We have a flight to catch," was cheeky reply he got. And then his clothes thrown on his face. But he can't get pissed off and all he could do is sigh in defeat as he put his clothes on with a girl smiling up at him.

 

It was fifteen minutes before landing when Kyungsoo came around. She blinked her eyes open slowly, adjusting on the blare of the lights on the plane. She got a peek of the skyline and it's already almost dark. She raised her head only to realize that she is leaning against Jongin and her head was resting on his shoulder as his arm held her close by her shoulders. She smiled at the still sleeping guy beside her.

She shook him lightly and poked his cheeks when he didn't respond right away. Groaning, Jongin swatted her hand away but held it with his and brought them to his lap. Kyungsoo is starting to feel getting used to these actions. She may not know firsthand how a wife feels with her husband for real but she's really happy. For the nth time, she thinks that their stupidity isn't so bad, after all.

"We're back, Jongin," she whispered against his cheek.

"Oh, okay," he yawned and stretched but without letting go of Kyungsoo's hand. She looked at him fondly and said nothing. They got off the plane and waited for their suitcases from the conveyor and until they got out of the gate, their hands are still linked.

When they got to the taxi bay, Kyungsoo remembered something important that they missed.

"Jongin, how are we supposed to go home?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to bring me home? Make me ride a taxi? Are you going to drop me off my apartment?"

"Ohh," Jongin breathed. What is he supposed to do? Should he bring Kyungsoo to his pad? Or bring her to her apartment? He will not make her ride a taxi alone when he already called to have his car brought over. "What do you want to do? I'm okay with anything."

Kyungsoo sighed. "In a married couple, there are things that the husband should decide for the two of them and this is one of them. This is up to you, Jongin."

As usual, Kyungsoo has a point. "I guess it's better if you just come with me. I mean, you're going to live with me anyway. We'll just arrange for your things to be moved in with mine. Alright?"

"That's fine. So are we..?"

"Give me a second," he took his phone from his pocket and dialed his secretary. "Taemin, the car?"

"It's in the lot, sir. Slot V-12."

"Thank you."

"Ah, sir.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter