Drabble #2

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wohohohoho!

were you not expecting another drabble chap?

well, here it is!

just a heads up, this is baeksoo centered

meaning

this is pre jongin days

and around when chanyeol came into the picture

well, if you remember what our bad boy baek did...

i'll leave it at that. lol~

 

til the next drabble!~

 

 

When Baekhyun did became aware of his growing feelings for Kyungsoo? He can’t tell himself. It’s like, one day he woke up from a sleepover at Kyungsoo’s and all he could see is how she seems to be shining from the minimal light that enters her room through the slightly parted curtains. And then, everytime Kyungsoo smiles, Baekhyun could feel his own curving on his lips. He also catches himself absently looking at Kyungsoo, admiring how the lights dance around her. He could pledge himself to listen to Kyungsoo for a whole day without feeling too tired or anything but fascination.

It was a bad time to realize, too because he is in the stage that he is starting to be hormonal and curious about his body’s reactions to certain things, especially when he has stumbled upon a link and Baekhyun has never seen Kyungsoo the same as before.

Besides from Kyungsoo’s overall beauty, Baekhyun has started to wonder about things that he shouldn’t but couldn’t help himself not to. His bestfriend is not one to shy away from physical affection. They have grown up together and old habits die hard. He has started to feel conflicted whenever Kyungsoo kisses his cheek because a part of him feels warm and fuzzy while another part of him feels hot and bothered and desiring for more. She would always wear comfortable clothes whenever they are at each other’s home and Baekhyun has started to feel frustrated around her when her legs are put on display for his eyes and when she sits to close that her perfume wafts to his nose, clouding his breathing.

And he feels that immense guilt because Do Kyungsoo is as innocent as they come. Her brother is protective of her and her parents are decent people. He feels filthy for even imagining her as one of those s in the videos that he is discreetly watching while he sees himself as the person she shares her pleasure with.

His dirty mind is way ahead of him though, already devising a plan on which he could selfishly be intimate with Kyungsoo, more than how they are. He always blames it on his hormones but he knows that he has his own consciousness that he just chooses to ignore in crucial times.

Why can’t he just confess his feelings to Kyungsoo? If she accepts, then there is nothing to worry about anymore, is there?

It’s not yet the right time, he reasons. And a surge of confidence is telling him that they will both find themselves there in the future. So why rush things?

Baekhyun got his answer when he has heard of one of their classmates planning on asking Kyungsoo out. He didn’t bother to know his name but he’s not half bad and that is bad news for him. Overcame by his stupid hormones and fear, he has set out his plan on his unsuspecting princess who has played right into his trap.

Kyungsoo has willingly agreed to another sleepover; it’s not like they haven’t done it plenty of times that the Dos don’t even bat an eyelash when they see Baekhyun loitering inside their house. They don’t even hesitate to leave the two bestfriends alone in the house as Seungsoo needs to sleepover his classmate’s house for a project and Mr. and Mrs. Do leaving for a weekend getaway. They bade the two goodbye as Kyungsoo reassured that she will not let them starve. Baekhyun tried hard to suppress his smirk because this might be a sign, things are going too well in his favor.

They stay in Kyungsoo’s room and started a movie marathon with Kyungsoo’s favorite nachos shared between them. Baekhyun took the initiative to choose the movies that they will watch and he deliberately chose love stories of varying genre just so he could open up the topic without getting awkward. Even before the first movie has finished, Kyungsoo is already leaning on him, her head resting on his shoulder.

Baekhyun put his arm around her back and held her waist to pull her closer. Kyungsoo obliged at the shift of position while, without her noticing, her bestfriend is all too aware of their proximity even though this is not the first time that they were that close. When the nachos were finished, she even freely wrapped both her arms around Baekhyun’s torso and put more of her weight on him.

On the other hand, Baekhyun is trying hard to control his desires because Kyungsoo is just too cute and beautiful for her own good. Their legs are sprawled in front of them but their bodies are so close. It’s too warm for him but his fluttering heart won’t let him pass the opportunity to watch Kyungsoo as she paid attention to the couple on the screen declaring their love and closely closing the distance between their lips.

In impulse, Baekhyun’s gaze dropped on Kyungsoo’s pair of heart-shaped lips. He’s always dumbstruck when she smiles and her lips turn into a lovely heart shape and her eyes smiling with it. Countless of times, he has imagined how they would feel against his and the atmosphere that he has set up that night is only spurring his urge. Baekhyun called Kyungsoo, unable to control himself anymore.

“Yeah, Baek?”

his lips, Baekhyun cleared his throat and turned his attention to the movie. Seeing the couple kissing so passionately on the screen feels like something is screaming inside his head to just give into his desires. He’s so close to getting what he wants and he’ll be damned if he will get through the night doing nothing. Baekhyun feels like he’ll explode.

“Say, aren’t you curious… about kissing?”

Kyungsoo’s sleepy eyes bored into his and her confusion formed a frown on her forehead. “Kissing?”

Baekhyun chuckled. Kyungsoo is barely coherent when sleepy. “Yeah. As in two people placing their lips together, princess.”

Affronted, Kyungsoo hit him on his thigh, the slapping sound echoing in the room. “I know that, idiot! What I mean is why are you asking?”

This is it, he thought to himself. Baekhyun shifted so that he is sitting cross legged while Kyungsoo is still draped over him, using him as some kind of a human bed. His princess is looking at him expectantly, her round eyes sparkling with curiosity. It only drives Baekhyun even crazier but he hold himself back from just assaulting those plump lips.

“It’s just that… I think… I want to try it?” he doesn’t know how he did it but Baekhyun came out as nonchalant and detached as he had planned. Maybe I can get into the drama club like this.

“Oh,” Kyungsoo breathed and it feels like she’s losing interest already as the screen flashed a myriad of colors, getting her attention.

“B-but I want to try it with someone I know.”

It was silent then, not counting the sounds from the movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter