It's Never Too Late

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo felt arms wrapping around her waist and she smiled. She rested her head on the sturdy shoulder as her husband moved close. He felt rather than heard him chuckle as she had her timing right. Jongin rested his cheek on her temple and pulled her even closer. They basked in the serenity of the atmosphere for quite some time, not minding that their legs were starting to feel some strain. Kyungsoo has also started to hum softly at some point and then Jongin matched that by swaying them gently side to side. They’ve gone back to the penthouse to get some time for themselves and left the triplets to Yixing and Baekhyun.

They didn’t have too many chances to be together like this since Kyungsoo has been hands on with their kids, even foregoing her job at Sunshine and giving Minseok the reins while Jongin is busy putting the Jewel together. A year ago, they found themselves in a promise that was made with an end seen, only to realize that they got themselves into a lifetime commitment instead. It wasn’t smooth sailing but what relationship is there that didn’t have any problems?

It was Kyungsoo who broke their calm bubble and tilted her head up. Feeling his wife move, Jongin looked down and their eyes met. The slender arms that were on top of Jongin’s held them by his wrists and wrapped them tighter around her after she shifted so she could face her husband completely. Chest to chest and eye to eye, they reveled in their proximity and warmth that enveloped them. Jongin traced every curve and plane of Kyungsoo’s face, as if he hasn’t memorized them yet. His gaze has always been intense and Kyungsoo was used to them but she still can’t help but shiver from the feelings that his tender yet sharp gaze makes her feel.

She closed her eyes, overwhelmed from how Jongin’s eyes are making her melt from the inside out. The rush of her feelings has pushed her tears to her eyes, not because of any ill feelings inside her but from how everything is still surreal after a year of being together. Jongin has always been a perfect husband for her. Not a perfect person but Kyungsoo couldn’t ask for more. She then felt hands cupping her face tenderly and thumbs wiping below her eyes and she chanced on opening her eyes and she saw that Jongin is also tearing up and they both broke out in small giggles as she raised her hands as well to wipe her husband’s tears away.

“We’re being silly,” she remarked and brought Jongin’s face closer to her to kiss the tip of his nose. But Jongin wasn’t satisfied with that as he lifted his head a little so his lips would land on Kyungsoo’s plump, heart-shaped ones. She didn’t mind though as she accepted him without any hesitation and moved her hands to lock between the strands of his soft hair. Jongin’s hold on her traveled down through her arms and down to her waist, bringing them flush against each other. Their kiss was languid but passionate, taking time to feel and taste every part of each other’s lips and warm cavern, tongue flicking in alternately, giving them both equal chances.

They’ve lazily trudged from the wide window in the living room that gave them the night view of the city to the bedroom that they have shared until they had their three little angels that were proof of the unexpected love that they have tumbled upon. Kyungsoo would hum lowly every now and then because she knew that it affects Jongin subtly, his hand on her gripping harder and she is being lifted off the floor by arms hooking below her thighs as she jumped up a little. She didn’t let their lips apart as she held onto his jaw with both of her hands, even deepening the kiss further.

Jongin felt the edge of the bed against his shins and his hands slipped up until they were on Kyungsoo’s round globes, squeezing them playfully. Kyungsoo let out a groan of annoyance that was ignored because Jongin repeated the same action shamelessly. Kyungsoo leaned back and smacked his upper arm that had Jongin cackling for a few seconds before he placed his wife on the bed and crawled over her. Kyungsoo brought herself up the bed with Jongin trailing her with half-lidded eyes and heavy breaths. When she stopped, she lightly pushed him by the shoulder and Jongin was on his shins, watching his wife with curiosity.

They dressed simply, just one of the couple t-shirts and jeans, because they didn’t need any extravagance to celebrate a love that has been simply astounding. They went out to eat at Heart Pots for lunch and strolled around for a bit. They found some cute onesies for their boys and bought them before they came to the Penthouse for their alone time.

That is actually the main reason why Jongin has requested to just dress casually. He didn’t want to bother with clothes.

But still, as he watched his wife slowly pull the hem of her shirt over her head and open her jeans’ button while tugging the zipper down. Jongin stayed frozen a good two feet from Kyungsoo even though she got on her knees to pull down her pants halfway her thighs and she leaned forward with her right hand supporting her weight as her left pulled down the clothing to her knees. She sat back on her then pulled the jeans completely off her legs. Jongin prays silently that he isn’t salivating by then.

He almost pounced on her when she backed until she’s by the headboard and crooked her finger to invite her husband closer. Jongin grabbed the opportunity immediately and kissed her hungrily. The sight of seeing more of her milky skin after such a long time has ignited the dormant passion inside of him, wanting to feel it again beneath his fingertips. He let her do away with his clothes and in no time, they’re only down to their undergarments but kept the teasing up.

Kyungsoo pushed him down on his back once more and deviated her kisses from his well abused lips down to his jawline, his neck, collarbones and firm chest. Jongin busied his hands with every inch of skin he could reach and felt each brush of their bare skins. Kyungsoo’s lips are doing wonders in him and heating him up good by playing with his s like how he usually does with her. He has decided to take the back seat on this and let Kyungsoo have her way with him, just like the first time that they have made love.

She went down on him but kept their eyes on each other even as she mouthed around his clothed member, placing kisses along his length. He fought the urge to close his eyes from the shuddering pleasure because he might miss anything that he’ll regret. Besides, he wants to engrain this moment inside his head as a reminder of one aspect of their love. He held himself from flinching as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter