Shot 2

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

[All in N's POV]

 

April xx, xxxx

 

 

"What if we get married?" I said one night as my lover and I cuddled in bed. "I would probably say yes, then deprive you of ." My lover said, making me die a little at that. I sat up and stared down at the beauty beside me with a look that said 'please say you are joking'. "Taekwoon, please tell me the last part was a joke." I said with slight desperation in my tone. Taekwoon rolled his eyes at me before I felt myself getting pinned down to our bed. "Hakyeon, I swear your love for is starting to scare me." He said as he straddled me, leaning down to hug me and place his head on my chest. I chuckled at my lover and kissed the top of his head. "Well, don't be because its one of the many things I do to show how much I love and appreciate you!" Taekwoon looked up at me and blinked, rather cutely if I say so myself. "You........are so greasy!" He said before pushing me off the bed with his long limbs. I laughed at my lover's cuteness and hate for grease as I let myself fall to the floor.

 

After I fell, I saw my lovely bride-to-be looking over from the edge of my side of the bed. "Oh by the way, I'm serious about saying yes to your proposal and depriving you of . Goodnight, yeobo." Taekwoon told me before he closed his eyes. I smiled at him from the ground and reached up to gently pat his head lovingly. I made the right choice.

 

 

 

 

July xx, xxxx

 

"OH MY ING GAD!!!!" I heard my co-owner of the cafe I work and own exclaim. I rolled my eyes at his fangirl mode and decided to not mind him and to whatever or whoever he decided to fangirl over for today. "I can't believe you're finally getting married!!" I snorted at that. Of course, Kim Wonshik would fangirl over someone getting married. "Yah, Kim Wonshik! What the hell do you mean by "finally getting married?!" It's not like Hakyeon and I claimed to be forever single!" And then, a sound of something hitting something else hard was heard. I chuckled at my lovely fiancé sitting down on one of the couches with one foot shoeless as he glared at Wonshik rubbing his nose. "Hyung~! I can't believe you just hit me in the face with your shoe." He said. "That's what you get fo--HAKYEONNIE~!" My cute kitten said before he jumped on my approaching form. I chuckled before kissing his soft lips quickly as a greeting. "Hello to you too, soon to be Mrs. Cha." I said with a smile creeping up my face. Takewoon beamed and helped me stand up before hugging me again. "Hey, Shikkie! I got the st--OH COME ON!" Our lovely moment was broken when our loudest employee and friend shouted. "Someday, somehow....Lee Jaehwan will never see the light." I heard Taekwoon murmur as his face is hidden in my chest. I chuckled softly and patted his head. "Don't worry, yeobo. I'm sure Wonshik can control his out of this world boyfriend." I assured my wife to be. I felt him nod, making me fangirl internally at his cuteness. "SERIOUSLY, HYUNGS. GET.A.ROOM." Jaehwan said with a hint of desperation in his tone. I turned my head to his direction and stuck my tongue out playfully. "AISH~! YAH, KIM WONSHIK! WHERE THE NAME OF CABINETS AND BOTS ARE YOU?!" I laughed at the 4-D waiter and said, "YOUR HUSBAND IS SOMEWHERE IN THE KITCHEN!" I said loudly. "THANKS!"

 

 

Once we opened the cafe for today's business, I smiled at the welcoming thought of this business of mine becoming a reason and blessing that I met my future wife, and my five other co-workers who then became my best friends.

 

 

 

May 24, a year later

 

"Hakyeon hyung, breathe!" I heard my best man and maknae, Han Sanghyuk, tell me while I felt my groomsmen rubbing my back to help me relax a bit. I smiled and thanked the three of them before I looked at myself in the mirror. "Okay, I know I proposed to Taekwoon and today is D-Day......but-" "You're utterly nervous." I looked at my older brother, Inguk, and smiled a bit. "Yeah, is this normal?" I asked. He chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Absolutely normal! In fact, I actually envy you for taking this better than I did when it was my wedding day!" I chuckled at the memory, along with the others. "Yeah you were sweating like a pig back then, jagi~" A soft, yet husky, voice said from the door. We all looked towards the direction and smiled at Inguk hyung's wife, Eunji. "Well, look at you~! You look handsome in your tuxedo, Cha Hakyeon!" Eunji said as she approached me. I smiled at her and thanked her. "What brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be calming down the bride?" I heard Inguk hyung ask. Eunji just chuckled and shook her head. "I made my brother promise that he'll leave the calming down to either Jaehwannie oppa or Hongbong." I laughed a little at her nickname for Hongbin and checked my watch. I stood up nervously and took Eunji's awaiting hand. "I'm guessing you're here because it's time?" I said. Eunji nodded and passed me to Sanghyuk, who's smiling widely. "Remember oppa, don't you dare cry like how your hyung cried when I walked down the aisle two years ago. Or else, I'll kick you." Eunji said with a playful smile. I smiled back and nodded. "I won't cry like hyung. Although I might tear up once I see my wife in...............HOLY WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!" I said while pushing everyone in my preparation room out and dragging Sanghyuk to our place on the altar.

 

 

Sometime later, I smiled at my bride softly as he slipped my wedding ring on my finger. "Do you, Cha Hakyeon, take Jung Taekwoon to be your wife from today and forever?" I smiled and nodded. "I do." The official, Choi Siwon, smiled and turned to my lover. "And do you, Jung Taekwoon, take Cha Hakyeon to be your husband, who vowed to love and protect you from today and forever?" I felt my heart warm at the smile and tears streaming down Taekwoon's face as he nodded. "I do." "And with that, you may now kiss the bride." I gently pulled my wife closer to me and leaned in to kiss him.

Cheers and exclamations of approval were heard as I kissed my wife, Cha Taekwoon, to seal the proof of our love for one another.

 

 

 

 

comments, subscribers, and votes (maybe) will be appreciated haha :D