Shot 25

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Hongbin blinked rapidly, eyes focusing on his surroundings. “Hongbin?” A faint voice called out. Hongbin slowly turned his head, the robotic sound of his movement echoing in the room. “Thank god! You’re still functioning! You’re still alive!” The voice chirped happily. Hongbin blinked a bit, opening his mouth to say something. Hongbin frowned when the only sound that came out was a robotic scream. “We’re gonna have to fix that.” Hongbin widened his eyes when his vision finally cleared up; one of his lovers standing in front of him with a wide smile. “Do you still recognize me?” The taller man asked, voice unsure. Hongbin nodded, smiling at the male. “If you do, please talk to me using the computer.” Hongbin nodded, cringing a bit at the disturbing robotic noises he makes with every move. Hi, Wonshikkie! When are you going to fix me completely? These robotic noises are starting to irritate me. The computer read, making Wonshik chuckle. “Sorry, Bin-ah. Taekwoon hyung and Hakyeon hyung are still trying to figure out how to fix you without erasing any of your memories of all of us and who you are.” Wonshik said with a sad smile. Hongbin pouted and made a noise similar to a sigh. How bad did my body take the attacks? Wonshik sighed, leaning in to softly kiss their lover. “Very bad. We had to re-modify your body since some of the final parts melted with the explosion.” Hongbin cringed at that. Where are the others? Wonshik chuckled. “You really missed us, didn’t you?” Hongbin glared sassily. Just answer the damn question, you prick. Wonshik laughed and shook his head. “Still sassy as ever. Well, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan hyung are out looking for food. Taekwoon hyung is probably filing a law suit against our attackers, since they had no right of whatsoever to come over here and claim that you are an illegal cyborg. Hakyeon hyung is right behind you.” Hongbin then turned his head around, expression turning into a sneer when the same annoying robotic noise echoed in the room. “Hiya, Binnie!” Hakyeon brightly greeted before leaning over to kiss the younger softly. Hongbin’s face brightened at the action, dimpled smile replacing the sneer. Hakyeonnie hyung! Why weren’t you saying anything a while ago?! Hakyeon chuckled and shook his head. “Technically, I was doing most of the talking before you were fully conscious. Wonshik told me to shut up or else I won’t be seeing you anytime soon.” Hongbin rolled his eyes. Typical prick. HEY! I CAN READ THAT, YA KNOW?!” Hakyeon laughed while Hongbin rolled his eyes once more. Sorry, I completely forgot I was hooked up to endless computers and wirings. Wonshik’s eye twitched as he read Hongbin’s thoughts on the main computer screen, which was hung in the middle of the room for all to see. “Goddammit, Lee Hongbin.” Hongbin grinned in reply.

 

 

Hongbin smiled wider when the other three came into his room. “BINNIE!” Jaehwan squealed, throwing himself at the half-complete cyborg. Hongbin groaned, head hitting his temporary standing bed. Someone get this leech off of me before somebody dies from a sudden electrocution. Taekwoon chuckled at the message before prying a clingy Jaehwan off of the poor cyborg. “How are you doing, hyung?” Sanghyuk softly asked as he gently Hongbin’s cheek with the back of his hand. Hongbin smiled and sighed happily. Better. Thank god Wonshik and Hakyeon hyung were able to fix all those irritating robotic noises whenever I move around. Sanghyuk chuckled and nuzzled Hongbin’s cheek. “I missed you, hyung.” The maknae said, tearing up after how many months since Hongbin’s shut down. I missed you all too. The other four cooed before hugging their lovely cyborg and maknae.

“Hey hyung, what are your plans once we finish fixing you up?” Sanghyuk asked a few moments after the six of them finished hugging it all out. Hmm… Not sure yet, but I am definitely going to toss Jaehwan hyung out the window. Jaehwan gasped in mock offense. “LEE HONGBIN! HOW DARE YOU!” Jaehwan started his antics once again. “AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!” Hongbin rolled his eyes affectionately before grunting. , I think my circuits are ting on me again. Hongbin managed to transfer to the computer before twitching madly. Taekwoon gasped, hands flying to the main computer’s keyboards to type in codes to stop any more virus and the previous virus from taking over Hongbin’s system. “Why the hell is this happening? This never happened before!” Taekwoon nearly screamed, startling poor Wonshik and Sanghyuk. “No clue, hyung. But it seems that the attack really took too much toll on Hongbin.” Jaehwan said as he helped the panicking Taekwoon. Hakyeon sighed and shook his head, walking over to check on Hongbin’s wirings.

 

“Bin?” Hongbin snapped his eyes open, turning his head to the side and smiled. “Ha—“ the soft voice was cut off by the same robotic screeching. Hakyeon jumped from his seat, clutching where he thinks his heart was, and stared at Hongbin with wide eyes. “Good jeeseus, Hongbin! What the hell?!” Sorry, Hyung. I forgot that happens when I try to speak. Hakyeon rolled his eyes before tapping some codes on his computer, disabling the chords that held Hongbin in place. “Nevermind that. Can you walk?” Hongbin blinked before taking a step forward. Hakyeon smiled when Hongbin could walk just fine. Well, this is a progress. Right? Hakyeon smiled and nodded, walking over to hug the slightly taller male. “I’m glad you can walk! I was worried that the attack disabled your walking abilities. That’s the hardest system of yours to fix.” Hongbin smiled fondly at Hakyeon before planting a soft kiss on the older male’s forehead. Hakyeon smiled and blushed a bit at Hongbin’s rare display of affection, wrapping his arms around Hongbin’s neck. I would kiss you, but I can’t really risk falling apart when I lose control. Hakyeon blushed harder and giggled, hitting Hongbin lightly on the chest before hiding his face in Hongbin’s neck. “Shut up, you mechanical bean.” Hongbin chuckled, shaking his head at Hakyeon. You’re fault, not mine.

 

 

Taekwoon smiled as he watched over the recharging cyborg, eyes softening at the peaceful expression of their lover. Taekwoon hyung, you can stop staring at me now. Taekwoon yelped in surprise when he saw the message flash on the main screen. “Hongbin?!” No, it’s Yubin. Of course it’s me, hyung. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before walking over to the now charged cyborg. “What now?” The cat-like lover said with a smile. Hongbin smiled warmly before reaching out to the older male. Taekwoon chuckled and held Hongbin’s hand, blushing when Hongbin kissed his hand. How long until I can function properly? Taekwoon grinned before kissing Hongbin softly. “Two more sleeps for you, and you’re good as new.” He softly said. Hongbin grinned before kissing Taekwoon, free hand cupping the back of the blonde’s neck. Taekwoon melted into the kiss, hands flying to gently grip on Hongbin’s shoulders. “We can’t now.” Taekwoon panted as he found himself straddling the cyborg. Hongbin smirked. You know you want to, hyung. The screen read. Taekwoon blushed and shook his head, leaning down to kiss Hongbin softly before getting off of their cyborg. “Maybe when you’re completely fixed.” Taekwoon said softly before leaving. Hongbin chuckled and shook his head at Taekwoon.

 

 

Three weeks later

Hongbin laughed as he held Taekwoon close. “I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU TWO!” Hakyeon raged lile the ahjumma he is. “Yeah! I wanted some of Hongbin too!!” Jaehwan whined, receiving a hit on the head by Wonshik and Sanghyuk. “Okay, first of all Taekwoon hyung had nothing to do with this, not much anyways. And two, let me celebrate my successful healing with the hyung that rarely allows me to take him however and wherever!” Hongbin said, kissing Taekwoon’s pink cheeks. Taekwoon was helpless, blushing brighter than the sun. “H-Hongbin…” Taekwoon mumbled, hiding his face in the younger’s chest. Hongbin chuckled amd kissed Taekwoon’s forehead. “Alright, alright. I’ll stop.” Taekwoon smiled and snuggled up to the slightly larger male, ignoring the whines of the other four.

 

“You are so unfair!” Hakyeon whined, nuzzling Hongbin’s neck as they laid on Hakyeon’s bed. Hongbin chuckled and shifted a bit so that he was hugging the older male properly. “I went to you as well, didn’t I?” Hongbin softly murmured, gently caressing Hakyeon’s cheek with the pad of his thumbs. Hakyeon smiled and kissed the younger on the jaw. “Yeah. Now you have three more needy people to satisfy.” Hakyeon joked. Hongbin rolled his eyes with a smile before kissing the elder. “They can wait. Right now, I want another round with you.” He growled before taking a very willing Hakyeon once again.

 

 

Wonshik blushed as he straddled Hongbin. “It’s been so long.” The older of the two whispered. Hongbin leaned up to kiss Wonshik’s jaw before replying. “Way too long.” The cyborg agreed, hands gripping Wonshik’s waist. Wonshik gasped when Hongbin leaned up to a mark on his neck, the older male’s hands gripping Hongbin’s shoulder. “H-Hongbin.” Wonshik mewled as Hongbin’s hands traveled down to his , squeezing them roughly. “Too ing long, Kim Wonshik.” Hongbin geowled before capturing Wonshik into a heated kiss, Wonshik and whimpering at Hongbin’s suddenly rough and needy treatment.

 

While the two were going at it, Hakyeon and Taekwoon smiled tiredly as they placed earmuffs on a sleeping Sanghyuk and Jaehwan’s ears. “The things we do for these two whenever Hongbin and Wonshik go at it.” Hakyeon said with a roll of his eyes. Taekwoon chuckled and shook his head. “That’s Hongbin and Wonshik for you. When they get really deprived of each other then finally have the chance to be with each other, the go at it like rabbits in heat.” Taekwoon sassed before tossing Hakyeon the last pair of earmuffs. Hakyeon smiled gratefully, putting the earmuffs on, and left.

 

 

Five months later

Hongbin felt light headed as he absorbed the information Taekwoon told him. “Wait, so you’re saying that since I’m technically half-human I am still capable of impregnating someone?! Hyung, you are all guys. How are you five able to carry?!” Hongbin asked, utterly confused. Taekwoon grinned. “Apparently 20% of the males living in this century are capable…….and the five of us are part of that 20%.” Hongbin fainted, thankfully on the couch. Taekwoon giggled before urging the other four to come in. Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Wonshik and Sanghyuk grinned as they walked into the living room; the five hiding test results behind their back.

 

Once Hongbin woke up, he was greeted by five smiling faces of his lovers. “I do hope that you all didn’t just undress me and now eye me.” Hongbin sassed. Jaehwan giggled and said, “It’s not if you like it, Binnie~!” Hongbin’s eyes widened, sitting up and staring at his five giggling lovers. “YOU FIVE DIDN’T ACTUALLY STRIP ME DOWN IN OUR LIVING ROOM?!” Wonshik gave up and died. “Hyung, you’re reaction is priceless!” Sanghyuk managed to wheeze out. “Relax, Bin. We just want to show you something.” Hakyeon said before kissing the father of their children’s cheek. Hongbin smiled and nodded, cyborg heart thumping in anticipation.

 “We’re pregnant, and you’re the father.” The five said a few minutes later. Hongbin gawked at the five before passing out again, this time with a smile.

 

 

Three months later

Hongbin smiled as he helped Taekwoon down the stairs, as wrapped around the older male protectively. “Who’s due first?” Hongbin asked as they walked down the stairs. Taekwoon smiled and kissed Hongbin’s nose. “There’s a hint for you.” Taekwoon softly said with a giggle. Hongbin blinked rapidly before grinning widely. “How far is he?” Taekwoon smiled softly and held out four fingers. “I didn’t even know he got to you first.” Hongbin chuckled and kissed Taekwoon’s cheek. “None of that, hyung. I love you all equally, okay?” Taekwoon nodded before flashing Hongbin a cute kitten-like smile.

Once the two arrived in the living room, Hongbin was greeted with Jaehwan screeching and Hakyeon whining. “What is going on here?” Taekwoon demanded, hand on his lower back and another on his three month swell. “Hakyeon hyung keeps hogging the popcorn!” Jaehwan screeched. Hakyeon sneered and snatched the bag of popcorn back. “Am not! You’re the one!” Hongbin massaged his temples as he plopped down on the couch, opposite of the two noisiest mothers. Wonshik leaned his head on Hongbin’s shoulder comfortingly. “Sorry, Bin.” Wonshik apologized in behalf of the two hormonal mothers. Hongbin turned his head a bit and kissed Wonshik softly. “Its alright. I should have prepared myself for this. I always had a feeling those two will be extra hormonal than the rest.” Hongbin said with a slight chuckle, wrapping an arm around Wonshik. Wonshik grinned cutely before curling up as much as he could without accidentally crushing the growing child in him. “HONGBINNIE!!!” Sanghyuk screamed as he claimed a seat on Hongbin’s lap, successfully breaking the sweet hug between Wonshik and their now husband. Hongbin chuckled at the cute expression his two wives gave; Wonshik pouting at the lack of Hongbin’s warmthand Sanghyuk’s cute victorious expression. “WHY DOES SANGHYUK GET TO SIT ON YOUR LAP?!” Jaehwan screamed, tears filling his eyes. Hongbin’s eyes widened, panicking at Jaehwan’s sudden mood change. Taekwoon sighed and shook his head before hugging the poor sensitive mother. “Relax, Hwannie. Hongbin loves all of us equally. Right, Binnie?” Hongbin smiled gratefully at Taekwoon and nodded. “Hyung, do you want to sit on Binnie hyung?” Sanghyuk softly offered, walking to Jaehwan. Jaehwan looked up and nodded. “Thank you, Hyogi.” Sanghyuk grinned before sitting on a beanbag.

 

“I swear, you five are the biggest headache I love.” Hongbin said hours later as he managed to get all his wives in one couch with him. Jaehwan and Hakyeon giggled as they snuggled up to either side of Hongbin, while Taekwoon and Wonshik rested all their weight on Sanghyuk. “This is so unfair! Why am I the only one not carrying?!” Sanghyuk whined. Hongbin chuckled and leaned over a bit to kiss the makane’s nose. “We haven’t done anything yet.” Hongbin said softly, smirking at the blush that rose on Sanghyuk’s cheeks. The other four giggled at Sanghyuk’s expression. “Oh, Hyukkie. You stupidly adorable maknae.” Hakyeon cooed. Sanghyuk sneered at the eldest before using Taekwoon’s hand to threaten Hakyeon. “I have a Taekwoon paw, and I know how to use it.” Sanghyuk said. Taekwoon rolled his eyes while Hakyeon used Hongbin’s arm as a shield. “I have a metallic arm. I know how to end you with it.” Hakyeon said a bit absurdly. Hongbin looked at his eldest wife with wide eyes. “Hyung, are you sure you’re fine?” Wonshik asked in concern. Hakyeon rolled his eyes before standing up. “I’m fine, Wonshik.” Hakyeon spat before walking off. Hongbin gently pushed Jaehwan off of him before going after Hakyeon. Jaehwan bit his lip worridly. “I wonder what’s happening with Hakyeonnie.” Jaehwan said.

“Hyung?” Hongbin softly called out as he entered Hakyeon’s lab. Hongbin frowned when he heard sniffling. “Yeonnie?” Hakyeon shot his head up and looked around. “Bin?” Hongbin smiled as he found his smallest wife, curled up in a corner. “What are you doing over there, babe?” Hongbin softly scolded, lifting Hakyeon in his arms bridal style. Hakyeon sighed, wrapping his arms around Hongbin’s neck and melted against the cyborg’s hold. “Must be the hormones and stress.” Hakyeon said. Hongbin frowned. “Why are you stressed? That’s not good for our baby.” He said softly, kissing Hakyeon’s temple. Hakyeon smiled a bit before sighing once again. “Sorry, Binnie. I guess it’s the stress of being the eldest…” Hakyeon said, unsure of himself. Hongbin smiled and kissed he elder softly, gently placing Hakyeon down. Hakyeon sighed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck. Hongbin gently Hakyeon’s bottom lip as he wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist. Hakyeon parted his lips willingly, releasing a soft moan when Hongbin’s tongue danced with his.

“Please, make me feel better.” Hakyeon softly begged, eyes dark with want and need. Hongbin smiled softly, kissing his wife softly before carrying Hakyeon to his room.

 

 

“I wonder where those two are.” Taekwoon mumbled, walking around with the help of their makmae. Sanghyuk shrugged. “Either he stayed with Hakyeon hyung to make sure that ahjumma is fine, or he’s catching up for chances of twins.” Taekwoon gave Sanghyuk a neck-chop with a sneer. “Sanghyuk, what the hell.” Sanghyuk gave a -eating grin before gently hugging his 2nd favorite hyung. Taekwoon rolled his eyes with a smile before flicking Sanghyuk’s forehead. “You strange, strange child.”

 

 

 

 

Six years later

Hongbin choked on his tears as he fell to the ground on his knees. “No, it wasn’t supposed to be like this.” He brokenly whispered, allowing his tears to flow down his face freely as he laid a hand on the headstone of his lover. “Hyung…..no…what about our little Miyeonnie?” Hongbin asked, his heart aching in his chest. Jaehwan, Taekwoon and Sanghyuk looked away, crying as well as they held their own children. Wonshik silently sobbed, hugging their husband. “Appa?” A little girl who looks too much like her late mother hugged Hongbin’s leg. Hongbin looked down and smiled sadly, picking her up into his arms. “Miyeon-ah, please know that I love you, and so do your other ummas and siblings. Okay?” Hongbin softly requested. The maknae of the bunch nodded and smiled warmly, much like how  Hakyeon would. “Do you want to tell umma something?” Wonshik softly offered. Miyeon nodded, gently patting her father to place her on the ground. Hongbin complied before turning his head to Wonshik’s chest and cried as Miyeon sat in front of Hakyeon’s headstone. “Umma, I miss you so much! But please don’t worry! The other ummas and appa are taking good care of me! Oh, also Taeyeonnie unnie, Jaeyool oppa, Sangjun oppa and Hyungshikkie are taking care of me too!” The four year-old beamed. The parents of the mentioned children shocked themselves as they found themselves silently crying harder at the maknae’s words. “Umma, I’m sure you’re happy there right? You’re with Youngbin oppa now!” Miyeon said, tearing up a bit as she remembered the story Hakyeon told her about the older twin brother she was supposed to have. Hongbin swore he heard his heart break when Miyeon mentioned Youngbin’s name. “I love you, umma.” Miyeon ended, turning around to run to either Hongbin or one of her mothers to cry.

 

 

Ten months later

“Miyeon-ah, time for breakfast.” Taekwoon softly called out as he knocked on the door. “Neh, Taekwoonie umma!” Came Miyeon’s cute reply. Taekwoon smiled to himself. Exactly like you, Hakyeonnie. Taekwoon thought to himself with a wider smile, laughing a bit when the mini-Hakyeon skipped out of her room. “Miyeon-ah, wrong way.” Taekwoon said in amusement when the little girl went to the stairs that lead to Hakyeon’s lab. Miyeon widened her eyes, much like Hakyeon’s whenever the eldest would realize something, and ran into Taekwoon’s awaitkng arms. Taekwoon chuckled and shook his head. “Forgetful little girl.” He said affectionately, getting a bright smile in reply.

 

Once the two arrived in the dining room, Miyeon instantly screamed happily; this cute action causing everyone at the table to laugh. “What’s with the screaming, Mimi?” A very familiar voice Miyeon missed said. “UMMA!!” The little girl cried out as she threw herself at her mother. Hakyeon caught his daughter before the little one could crash into his body. “Hi, baby!” Hakyeon softly greeted, sitting his only girl on his lap before hugging her close. Miyeon kept crying happily, her small hands gripping Hakyeon’s sweater. “I swore I wasn’t going to cry!” Jaeyool whined before crying on a sneering Taeyeon. “Yah, off.” Taeyeon groaned as she felt Jaeyool’s tears soak her pull-over sleeve. The two mothers shook their head at their children before smiling at the warm reunion between mother and child.

“How?” Miyeon asked a while later, smiling when her mother wiped away her tears. Hakyeon chuckled and shook his head. “I’ll tell you when you’re old enough.” The mother said, looking at Hongbin and Taekwoon before winking at them. Hongbin grinned while Taekwoon rolled his eyes with a smile. Miyeon nodded before resting her tiny body on her mother. “Don’t ever leave me again.” Miyeon said, causing Hakyeon to tear up a bit. “I will never leave you, Miyeonnie. Never again.” He promised, kissing Miyeon’s forehead. “Unless that ahjumma decides to continue calling me a rabid cat, then I think Miyeon will have to find another Hakyeon.” Taekwoon joked. Miyeon giggled, only to laugh harder when Hakyeon stanked hard at Taekwoon. “Jung Taekwoon, you better thank that I am still way too grateful towards you to end you.” Hakyeon sneered. Taekwoon have his rare gunmy-like smile, while Miyeon jumped off of Hakyeon’s lap to hug Taekwoon’s leg. “Noooo! Don’t make Taekwoonie umma disappear! He makes yunmy food!” Taekwoon then playfully sneered at the maknae. “Yah, Lee Miyeon.” Miyeon giggled, while the other children and the other parents laughed too hard.

 

 

 

Hongbin’s 5th year anniversary

The wives softly bickered on who should wake Hongbin up, their children raising a brow at them in amusement. “I say maknae goes.” Hakyeon hissed softly. Sanghyuk made a noise that was similar to a dying baby seal. “What?! No! You know how Hongbin hyung gets “frisky” when someone wakes him up! I would like to walk properly this time, thanks.” The hyungs rolled their eyes while Sangjun cringed. “Its this bad that I know exactly what umma meant.” Jaeyool and Hyungshik rolled their eyes before smacking the middle child on the head. “OUCHIE!” Miyeon giggled before dragging Taeyeon away, presumably to where their father really was at. The mother of the two girls noticed this before smiling. “Guys, I think we know where our good for nothing husband is.” Taekwoon sassed before following their daughters.

“Appa?” Taeyeon softly called out, poking her head into the baby room. Hongbin looked up and smiled, beckoning his eldest girl in. Taeyeon smiled before dragging Miyeon with her. “I hope you don’t mind me bringing Mimi with me.” Hongbin chuckled and shook his head. “Its fine. I’m sure Youngbinnie wants to meet his noona.” The infant blinked up at his father before giggling. Miyeon felt like crying as she neared her baby brother. “H-hi, Youngbinnie.” She softly cooed, gently poking Youngbin’s cheek with her finger. Youngbin looked up at Miyeon, eyes shining brighter than whenever he sees his mother. Hongbin chuckled and kissed his new maknae’s forehead. “He likes you already.” Taeyeon noted with a smile. Miyeon squealed a bit before hugging Taeyeon since Hongbin was still holding little Youngbin. “He’s so adorable!” Miyeon said. “He sure does!” Taeyeon said, nodding in agreement. Hongbin chuckled and stood up. “Would you like to hold him?” Miyeon’s eyes widened before turning into happy crescents once Youngbin made grabby hands at her. “Come here, you!” Miyeon said as she took Youngbin in her arms.

Unbeknownst to the three, five mothers and three sons were crying their eyes out. “This is just so beautiful!” Jaehwan softly wailed, using his own son as his personal tissue. Jaeyool sobbed in agreement. “I have never seen such warm and loving scene in my entire life!” Hyungshik sobbed. “You’re only alive for thirteen years, but who cares?!” Wonshik sobbed on his son. Hakyeon and Taekwoon rolled their eyes at the four before cringing at Sanghyuk and Sangjun’s sad duet.

 

 

 

 

Ten years later

Hongbin smiled as watched over his five wives. “All of us are together for eternity now.” He whispered, running a hand down Wonshik’s glass charger. Wonshik smiled and nodded. “All six of us.” Wonshik confirmed. “How are the kids doing?” Taekwoon asked. Hongbin smiled and pushed a button on one of the nearby tables, revealing five glass chambers. “They’ve been re-charging since yesterday.” Hongbin mumbled with a fatherly smile. “Will you be doing the same to Youngbin?” Taekwoon asked softly, heart not ready to let his maknae become like them just yet. Hongbin noticed Taekwoon’s expression and walked over to the elder’s glass case, gently laying a hand on the case. “We’ll wait when he’s older, yes?” Taekwoon smiled and nodded. “Definitely. He’s too young.” Hakyeon smiled when he noticed their five children waking up. “They all grew up well.” Jaehwan softly noted with a smile. Hongbin turned around and felt warmth rush in his heart as his sons and daughters open their eyes as new-born cyborgs. “They sure did.” Hongbin said.