Finale :)

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

A/N: Thank you to all who have subscribed and commented!

 

Hakyeon and the rest of VIXX smiled nervously as they sat in the waiting room for their final interview before their hiatus. “Hakyeon hyung, don’t worry too much.” Sanghyuk softly said, sitting beside their leader before hugging the older male. Hakyeon relaxed a bit and sighed. “I have no clue on what to do after this, Hyuk-ah.” The leader confessed, burying his head into the younger’s chest and wrapping his arms around Sanghyuk’s waist. Sanghyuk sighed, kissing the top of Hakyeon’s head, and rested his chin on top of it.
The other four weren’t doing any better. “Hongbin, stop crying!” And equally crying kitten cooed to the best of his abilities as he watched Jaehwan comfort their visual. “Kitten, you’re crying as well.” Wonshik softly cooed, wiping his mate’s tears away. Taekwoon pouted, turning away from the taller male. “Am not!” Wonshik chuckled at the cuteness of the elder, pulling Taekwoon into his arms before peppering the elder’s face with butterfly kisses. Taekwoon giggled at that, curling up against the Alpha as much as he could while seated.
“Binnie, come on.” Jaehwan cooed as he placed a hand under the younger’s chin, lifting Hongbin’s face up gently before kissing the tears away. Hongbin smiled a bit before giggling when Jaehwan imitated a happy puppy. “Hyung, you’re so cute!” Hongbin said as he hugged the all too cute Alpha. Jaehwan chuckled, softly kissing the younger. “Don’t be sad, okay? The six of us won’t separate! I’m sure even if VIXX is over, the six of us and our little ones would still meet up.” Jaehwan motivated, hugging the small Alpha close. Hongbin sighed and nodded. “You’re right. Sorry I got too emotional. I’m blaming the hormones our pups are giving me.” Hongbin said, causing his mate to grin.

 

“VIXX, five minutes until recording! Hongbin-ssi, do you need anything?” The kind PD said and asked, stern expression softening as she eyed the pregnant Alpha. Hongbin gave a polite smile and shook his head. “Thank you.” The PD smiled back and nodded before disappearing.
Five minutes passed and VIXX were walking up the stage where they had their debut and smiled widely at their fans. “How are you all?” N asked through the mic with his name on it. The fans all cheered and said the same response: “We’ll miss you!” N chuckled and glanced at the other members, grinning when his Alpha went over to nuzzle his cheek. “Don’t worry! We’ll all be back before you can say all our names and stage names in one breath!” Ken joked, wrapping an arm around his teary-eyed mate. The fans all cooed at their beloved Visual, laughing when Ravi released a pained whimper. “Ravi-ah, stop bothering him!” N nagged, turning his body slightly to watch their first sub-unit bicker on stage. “Leo hyung likes it! Right, Haemjji?” Ravi affectionately cooed before avoiding his mate’s playful punch. Leo smiled widely before latching himself onto his Alpha. “I’m not a hamster!” Leo simply said before biting his Alpha. Ravi chuckled and watched his cute Omega playfully bite him. “Aigoo. Get a room.” Hyuk, being the evil maknae he is, teased the two. “I suggest you start running, because the hamster will target you next.” Ravi suggested. Hyuk laughed hiding behind his tiny Alpha, using poor ChaLeader as his human shield. “YAH!” N scolded, stanking the place up. The fans laughed hard at N’s expression, and felt their souls fly away happily when Leo threw a shoe at the other Alpha-Alpha couple; the shoe successfully smacking N on the face. “OUCHIE!” N whined, rubbing his sore nose. Hyuk cooed as he took his mate’s face into his big hands before kissing the smaller Alpha. The fans squealed at the PDA, causing the other four to either go blind or deaf. Both for the poor Omega.

 

 

 


Five hours later
Ravi laughed as he watched his Omega struggle with the “Confession Aegyo.” “You know I have just one thing to say….you know that I really like yo—“ Leo cut himself off by exploding with laughter and shyness bubbling up his chest and face, curling up against his Alpha. Ravi chuckled and ducked his head to kiss his cute Omega sweetly. “You can do it, hyung!” Ravi cooed. The fans cooed as well and started to chant Leo’s name as motivation. Leo looked up with a red face and sighed. “Why me? Can’t Hongbin do it? He hates this as much as I do!” Leo whined. “Unlike you, I finish it.” Hongbin sassed, much to everyone’s amusement. Leo glared. “Then do it.” Hongbin paled at that, causing everyone to laugh. “Ken hyung?” Hongbin pleaded to his mate. Ken smiled and shook his head. “You’re the umma, therefore you should be cute and cuddly.” Ken said, patting Hongbin’s growing bump affectionately. “Why not let Hyogi do it? He’s the maknae!” N suggested. Hyuk leaned over to whisper something into his mate’s ear before smiling at the fans and his other hyungs. “You know I have just one thing to say. You know that I really like you. This much, this much, this much, this much! Hakyeonnie hyung saranghae~!” Hyuk finished, kissing N sweetly. The fans all cheered and cooed while the other four looked around for bleach. “Does anyone have any bleach? I need to wash my eyes out!” Ken joked. Leo cringed at their leader and maknae, hiding his face in his Alpha’s neck. “Make them stop!” Leo whined.
N and Hyuk separated a few moments later, smiles on their faces. “Aigoo~ wasn’t our maknae’s aegyo so cute?” N asked, resting his head on his Alpha’s shoulder. “NEH~!” The fans replied. “Never do that again….or at least not while we’re still here.” Ravi grumbled, causing more laughter to erupt.

 

 

 

 

 


After the final fan-meet
All six members of VIXX stood in a circle once they got back to their dressing room for their temporary farewell. “Hakyeon-ah, I expect nieces and nephews from you.” Taekwoon said with a smile. Sanghyuk chuckled while Hakyeon blushed and neck-chopped his best friend. “Yah, why are you saying that to me? I should be the one telling you that!” Hakyeon whined. “You and Wonshik 24/7. How are you still not knocked up?” Taekwoon blushed at this, hiding behind his Alpha. Wonshik chuckled and smirked. “We with a .” Sanghyuk and Jaehwan laughed at the inside joke the three had, while the other three stood there with confused expressions. “But we never used one?” Taekwoon softly said, tilting his head in confusion. Wonshik cooed at the cute action, hugging his Omega before peppering Taekwoon’s smiley face with butterfly kisses once again. “Taekwoon hyung should’ve been the cute main vocal.” Jaehwan mumbled in amusement as their only Omega made cute expressions as Wonshik showered him with affection. “Hyung, you’re still cuter.” Hongbin cutely said, hugging his Alpha’s arm. Jaehwan chuckled and kissed Hongbin’s cheek. Sanghyuk cringed at the two couples being too cute for him to stomach in. “Aren’t we supposed to be doing something?” The maknae asked. The hyungs all turned to him before attacking him in their own ways. “ACK!” The poor maknae screamed as Taekwoon nuzzled his face onto his cheek before leaving a cute peck on the largest Alpha’s cheek. “Take good care of yourself and Hakyeonnie, okay?” Taekwoon softly asked with a smile. Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded. “Yes, hyung!” Taekwoon grinned before rolling off of the giant baby. Jaehwan was next to nuzzle their maknae’s cheek. “Don’t spoil hyung too much. He might just become too rotten when we make our comeback in 5 years.” Sanghyuk laughed while Hakyeon whined somewhere behind Jaehwan. “Note taken.”
Wonshik slid up right after, playfully nipping at Sanghyuk’s face before nuzzling their maknae. “Hyung, too much!” Sanghyuk whined as Wonshik continued to nuzzle their forever warm maknae. “Don’t care. Let me spoil myself with your warmth and comfort as much as I can.” Came Wonshik’s whiny reply. The others chuckled at their two tallest Alphas, especially at the exasperated expression Sanghyuk had. “YAH! MY TURN!” Hongbin screeched, ungracefully shoving Wonshik off of their maknae, and curled up against the all too willing Alpha. “Warm.” Hongbin cutely said before nuzzling his face onto Sanghyuk’s chest. “Make sure to stay warm for Hakyeon hyung and the incoming puppies.” Hongbin said before allowing Jaehwan to pick him up. Sanghyuk sat up and smiled at his hyungs, opening his arms widely for his cute mate to happily bounce into. “I’ll take good care if Yeonnie and our puppies.” Sanghyuk promised, kissing Hakyeon’s cheek. Hakyeon grinned cutely at his Alpha before opening his arms. “GROUP HUG!”

 

And so, the VIXX pack—family spent their final hours in a loving huddle in their dressing room; talking about all their memories from the past 10 years up to now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WonTaek’s break
It was two years later when Wonshik wakes up to his cute mate waddling around their new apartment with their family cat, Mufasa. “Good morning, love.” Wonshik softly greeted as he wrapped his arms around his pregnant mate. Taekwoon beamed at Wonshik, kissing the younger male softly. “Morning! I made breakfast!” Wonshik chuckled at how peppy his cute Omega is being. “Come on!” Taekwoon practically bounced as he dragged his Alpha to their dining room, Mufasa in tow.
Wonshik marveled at the feast his lovely wife created for him. “Eat up! I made all your favorite foods for you!” Taekwoon cooed, sitting beside the love of his life. Wonshik smiled at his Omega and kissed the older male as thanks before digging in. “Wow, this is better than what I’ve tasted before!” Wonshik said as he stuffed his face with all kinds of meat and Taekwoon’s special Kimchi Fried Rice. Taekwoon giggled, petting their orange tabby cat who sat on his lap. “I am in charge of cooking after all.” Taekwoon said with a soft smile. Wonshik felt his heart turn into a gooey mess as he took in the sight of his glowing mate, carrying his pups. “You’re wonderful, you know that?” Wonshik said, lifting a spoonful of the rice and meat to Taekwoon’s lips. Taekwoon smiled and accepted the offer, blushing a bit at his husband’s words. “I’m not. Maybe a bit, but not too much.” Taekwoon mumbled as he chewed, almost too cutely in Wonshik’s opinion. Wonshik chuckled and leaned over to kiss his cute wife’s fluffy cheeks before resuming his feast.

 

Once Wonshik finished, the two worked together to wash the dishes; which never really ends up well with Wonshik initiating some kind of soapy water fight and Taekwoon turning into a cute child for that matter and for Wonshik. “Yah!” Taekwoon laughed as he flicked more water at his Alpha. Wonshik laughed as well, gently pulling his lover into his arms. “I love you so much, Kim Taekwoon.” Taekwoon blushed at the name, not yet used to it rolling off of his husband’s lips. “I love you too, Kim Wonshik.” Taekwoon replied shyly. Wonshik chuckled and kissed his cute Omega. “Do you think it’s too late to give our Sarangie a twin?” Wonshik asked, his Alpha pheromones wrapping around the Omega’s own pheromones. Taekwoon whimpered and shook his head. “I’m not sure, but we can try. Just not to hard.” The older male mananged to whimper out. Wonshik chuckled before carrying his complying wife to their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KenBin’s break
It has been exactly a year since their VIXX hiatus started and three years after their precious Sujeong’s birth, and Hongbin is still having the glow of a mother with him. Jaehwan couldn’t be any happier at the sight of his glowing wife chasing their hyper Alpha daughter around their house. “Yah, Lee Sujeong!” Hongbin whined as he threw his body at their daughter, catching the hyper one in his arms. Sujeong giggled and hugged her mother happily. “Umma!” Hongbin chuckled and kissed his precious one on the cheek before standing up and walking back to his amused Alpha. “What?” Hongbin asked as he took in Jaehwan’s seating position and expression. Jaehwan smirked and raised a brow. “What “what?” I didn’t say anything.” Jaehwan said, smirk still on his face. Hongbin rolled his eyes before taking their daughter back inside their house for her nap. “I’ll be back. Sujeong needs to take her nap now.” Hongbin said, adjusting his hold on his baby girl. Jaehwan nodded, eyes trained on his wife’s . “Uh-huh. Sure.” He responded. Hongbin rolled his eyes once more as he caught Jaehwan’s reflection on their sliding door. “Keep it in, Honey. Sujeong is a light sleeper.” He reminded the elder before completely disappearing. Jaehwan’s smirk turned darker as he ertedly formed a plan to get some that day.

 


Plan A
Jaehwan didn’t even try to hide his needs, immediately pulling his mate onto his lap before attacking the younger’s neck. Hongbin whimpered and completely submittied to the stronger Alpha, small hands clutching at Jaehwan’s shoulders. “A-Ah! H-hyung not here.” Hongbin whimpered. Jaehwan smirked and nibbled at Hongbin’s jugular, receiving a high and needy whine from the submissive Alpha. “I’m sorry, what was that?” Jaehwan teased as he pinned Hongbin on the soft grass. Hongbin shuddered and squeaked when he felt his wetness seeping through his undergarments. Jaehwan’s eyes turned gold with lust as the scent of his mates pheromones filled his senses. “Tell me what you want, baby. I’ll give it to you.” Jaehwan huskily whispered into Hongbin’s ear. Hongbin mewled and pushed his willing back on Jaehwan’s clothed . “ me. Please mark me again.” Hongbin begged. Jaehwan smirked.

 

Plan A success.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


ChaSang’s break (Five years after Sujeong’s birth)
Hakyeon happily hummed as he waddled around the flower garden, Sanghyuk right behind him with their new family dog, Leo. “Hyukkie, look!” Hakyeon cutely said as he pointed at the two rabbits playing in one of the patches of flowers. Sanghyuk chuckled at his cute wife and kissed the smaller Alpha’s cheek. “They’re cute, aren’t they?” Hakyeon nodded and leaned his body against Sanghyuk’s bigger and stronger one. “Thank you for taking me out today.” Sanghyuk smiled and kissed his wife softly. “Anything for you, baby.” Hakyeon smiled brightly before turning his attention to their 7 month old Chow-Chow. Leo happily barked as she rolled around the flower filled grass, causing Hakyeon and Sanghyuk to coo at her cuteness. “Aigoo, Leo-yah! So cute!” Hakyeon said as he sat in front of their puppy, with Sanghyuk’s assistance. Sanghyuk chuckled as he sat down beside his wife, only to be attacked by their hyper puppy. Leo slobbered Sanghyuk with love and something else, laying her tiny body on Sanghyuk’s chest. Sanghyuk laughed as Hakyeon giggled and watched the two.

 

After Leo finished showering her owners with love, Hakyeon decided to turn their ball of fur and cuteness into a stuffed animal. “Hyung, you two look so cute! Hold on, let me snap a picture of you two!” Sanghyuk said, taking his phone out of the small messenger bag Hakyeon owned. Hakyeon giggled and nuzzled Leo’s fluffy fave happily, to which the puppy happily accepted, nuzzling her owner’s face in response. Sanghyuk took this opportunity to snap the picture and post it on his SNS as the first update since VIXX’s hiatus. Hakyeon looked over his husband’s shoulder and smiled. “Aww, who knew my husband could be so sweet?” Hakyeon cooed as he read the caption for the picture. Sanghyuk chuckled and turned his head to kiss Hakyeon softly.
The two shared a long sweet kiss, breaking only when Leo got too fussy and nudged them apart. “Leo, you’re exactly like your human counterpart.” Hakyeon whined, latching himself onto his husband all the while staring at the cutely confused pup. Sanghyuk laughed at the joke, reaching out to gently drag their cute puppy closer to them. “Aigoo, don’t listen to him! You’re cuter than the human Leo!” Hakyeon laughed, only to laugh harder when the mentioned human waddled over with his mate. “YAH, WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I DEMAND YOU SAY IT AGAIN, HAN SANGHYUK!” Taekwoon’s voice boomed, causing the poor Alpha to use Leo as his shield. “Leo, save me!” Sanghyuk pleaded to their all too friendly puppy. Leo did nothing but bark happily at the sight of more humans and wag her tail. Wonshik laughed while Taekwoon cooed at the puppy. “Looks like no one really loves you, Hyogi.” Wonshik teased as Leo the puppy struggled to near Leo the human. Sanghyuk whined, placing Leo down so that the cute ball of fur could interact with Taekwoon. “Yah, I do!” Hakyeon scolded, hugging his husband. “That’s not what you told me last night, Han Hakyeon.” Taekwoon teased, eyes never leaving the bouncy puppy. Hakyeon gawked at the other pregnant male before painfully stanking. “Oh dear god. Honey, shield Sujeong’s eyes. She doesn’t need to see an ugly ahjumma right now.” Hongbin’s snarky voice was heard followed by a little girl’s giggling and Jaehwans chuckling. The other two couples beamed at the Lees, cooing at little Sujeong who happily ran over to them and played with Leo; the puppy basking in the joy and happiness she felt with so much humans around her.

 

“So how have you all been?” Hakyeon asked once they all got settled in a circle on the picnic mat Jaehwan brought. Each wife was seated in-between their respective husband’s legs, Hongbin with Sujeong in between his. “Well, Jaehwan turned into a full-time nanny for our Sujeongie ever since the press-con for my new drama.” Hongbin said, smiling when Sujeong gently grabbed Leo’s tail. Hakyeon grinned and nodded, laughing at the crying expression Jaehwan gave. “How do you mothers do it? One moment Sujeong is all happy smiley, the the next she’s either sulking or crying! It’s madness I tell you!” Jaehwan said, pouting and resting his chin on his wife’s shoulder. Hongbin chuckled and reached behind him to poke his husband’s cheek. “It’s called “Motherly Instincts.” You guys will have those soon.” Hongbin said, winking at Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Wonshik groaned at that. “Actually, my motherly instincst are already on high alert.” Taekwoon said, rubbing his six-month swell. “And it is slowly driving me nuts.” Wonshik added, chuckling when Taekwoon bit his hand. “I’m just glad I got used to Yeon’s. His whole being screams out “MOTHER.” And him spoiling us for the past years proved it all right.” Sanghyuk said, kissing his wife. Hakyeon glared before smiling at his husband. “Hmm. Being a mother of four morons and a bipolar cat is exhausting.” Hakyeon said. Taekwoon shot his best friend a glare before huffing cutely, seeing he can’t do anything anymore now that he’s a mother as well. “And its nice seeing Taekwoonie not being able to do anything anymore.” Hakyeon added just to push Taekwoon’s buttons. The Omega hissed before curling up against his Alpha. Wonshik and the other Dominant Alphas chuckled at Taekwoon’s response. “Definitely a cat.” Hongbin confirmed, much to the Dominant Alphas’ amusement and Hakyeon’s joy. “Lee Hongbin, don’t make me take Sujeongie away from you.” Taekwoon threatened as the said Alpha child happily plopped beside him. “Auntie, when will Sarangie be born?” The cute five year old asked. Taekwoon smiled softly. “Soon, Sujeongje.” Sujeong grinned, dimples and eye smile showing. “She looks so much like Hongbin.” Wonshik mumbled in amusement, eyes widening as he observed the little Hongbin skipped to Hakyeon and Sanghyuk. “She does.” Taekwoon agreed. “I wonder who will our Sarangie look like?” Wonshik chuckled and kissed his wife. “You.” Hongbin snorted. “It would be amusing if he turns out to be a handsome mix of you two. He’ll be a heartbreaker for sure.” Takewoon scowled at the bean, tossing a wrapped egg sandwich at the younger’s head. “No son or daughter of mine will become one.” Taekwoon hissed. Wonshik ducked his head to nibble at the claim mark to calm his wife down. “Calm down, baby. He didn’t mean it, you know that.” Wonshik whispered. Taekwoon relaxed more and nodded. “I know. Sorry, hormones.” Taekwoon said with a sigh. Hongbin chuckled and nodded. “That’s normal, hyung.” Hongbin said with sympathy. Taekwoon smiled a bit before whining when Wonshik didn’t stop nibbling at his neck. “Yah, Kim Wonshik.” The Alpha in scolding innocently detached himself from Taekwoon’s milky neck and gave an innocent expression. “Yes, Kim Taekwoon?” Taekwoon rolled his eyes in exasperation, much to everyone’s amusement.
While that went on, Hakyeon busied himself with Sanghyuk’s fingers; eyes formed into cute cresents as the Submissive Alpha played with the long and slender appendages. Sanghyuk watched his cute wife with a soft smile, curling his fingers around Hakyeon’s shorter ones. “Hyukkie, I was playing with them!” Hakyeon cutely whined with a pout forming on his face. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his wife, unable to resist the extra cuteness that came along with the pregnancy. “So cute.” Sanghyuk whispered before uncurling his fingers for his wife. Hakyeon’s expression brightened once more as he continued to play with his husband’s fingers like a child he was claimed to be by Taekwoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

VIXX’s comeback
It’s been a full six years since VIXX’s hiatus, five for the hiatus proper and one for their comeback preparation which wasn’t much since their concept would be a ballad for the once again pregnant Hakyeon.

 

“Hyung, are you sure you’re not tired?” Sanghyuj worriedly asked his wife, holding the panting male in his arms. Hakyeon smiled and shook his head. “Our little wouldn’t stop kicking me awhile ago when he didn’t hear your voice.” Hakyeon said with a tired smile. Sanghyuk chuckled and gently pressed a warm hand on Hakyeon’s four-month swell. “I wonder how our first one is doing?” Hakyeon wondered aloud, already missing their little Hyoshikkie. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed Hakyeon’s cheek. “I’m sure he’s doing well. He is with Sujeongie and Sarangie at Inguk hyung’s house.” Sanghyuk reminded, mentally thanking their sunbae for offering to baby-sit their children while they prepare for their comeback. Hakyeon smiled and nodded. “Remind me to thank Ingukkie hyung.” Sanghyuk nodded before handing his wife banana milk.

 

“I miss Sarangie.” Taekwoon said with a pout, hugging his kneese close to his chest. Wonshik sighed, kneeling in front of his wife and placing his chin on Taekwoon’s knees. “I miss her too, baby.” Taekwoon’s pout turned deeper at that. “When do we go home? I want to pick up our princess from Inguk hyung’s place already.” Wonshik chuckled at his Omega’s bond with their Omega daughter, leaning in to kiss the pout away from the elder’s lips. “Just two more hours, babe.” Wonshik cooed. Taekwoon smiled at that and nodded, kissing his husband softly.

 

“YAH, AHN HEEYEON! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AND INGUK HYUNG DECIDED TO LEAVE SUJEONG IN JUNSU HYUNG’S HANDS?!” Jaehwan screeched through his phone. Hongbin facepalmed and mentally thanked that they were in the vocal practice room, away from where the others were. “Hwan-ah, relax. Junsu hyung just wanted to treat Mini-Hongbin for ice cream. The shop is just across us, so we can see them.” Inguk softly said. “Hyuuuuuuung! You know how overly hyper Sujeongie is already.” Jaehwan whined. Inguk’s chuckle and Hani’s giggling was heard as response. “And don’t worry, I’m sure Junsu oppa won’t give Sujeongie too much ice cream. He already learned his lesson when he met Solji unnie’s equally hyper daughter.” Hani added. Jaehwan sighed exasperatedly, hand flying to his face to massage the bridge of his nose. “Just don’t let Sujeong anywhere near Sarang. Sarang is exactly like Taekwoon hyung, which means she doesn’t do well with overly hyper kids.” Jaehwan reminded the two. “Yes, Jaehwan.” The two replied. “Seriously, who is the mother between you two?” Hani teased. “YAH, AHN HEEYEON.” Jaehwan warned. “Kidding, kidding.” Hani said before hanging up.
“Ugh, I swear those two will be the cause of my heart attack one day.” Jaehwan said a few minutes later, Hongbin behind him as the younger massaged his shoulders. “Mm, and what will I ever do without my strong husband?” Hongbin purred, leaning down to nip at the claim mark. Jaehwan growled, turning his chair around to face his naughty wife before pulling the younger down on his lap. “I’ll show you what.” Jaehwan darkly murmured into his wife’s ear, causing Hongbin to shiver in excitement and anticipation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“YAH, NO IN THE VOCAL PRACTICE ROOM!” Came Hakyeon’s nagging.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: and done! I am now opening for requests :) please do PM me for the requests :D