Shot 36

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

A/N: Please do keep reading until the end :) I have a special note to you all :D

 

Sanghyuk sighed happily as he hugged his tiny wife closer, nuzzling the older girl’s cheek and causing her to giggle. “Yah, Han Sanghyukkie!” She playfully scolded. Sanghyuk innocently smiled at her before pecking her cheek. “Yes, Han Hongbinnie?” Hongbin blushed a bit before playfully shoving her husband’s chest. “Yah, stop flirting! We’re at an award show!” Hakyeon playfully scolded the two before turning her attention to her own husband. Taekwoon rolled his eyes at his insufferable wife and smiled at the maknaes of their long-running group. “Says the one who can’t take her eyes off of her husband.” Their table-mate, Kim Taeyeon, teased. “Unnie!” Hakyeon whined, blushing a bit at the older girl’s teasing. Taeyeon chuckled before patting Taekwoon’s arm. “You sure kept the right one, Taekwoon-ah.” Taekwoon groaned, hiding his face in his wife’s neck. “Someone make her stop.” Taekwoon pleaded. Sanghyuk and Hongbin laughed before tapping Taeyeon’s own husband’s shoulder. “Soonkyu hyung, your wife is at it again.” Sanghyuk said. Taeyeon’s husband, Lee Soonkyu or Sunny, rolled his eyes much like how Taekwoon did. “Oh great.” The older, yet smaller male, said before pulling his wife into an unexpected kiss, saving the blushing couple of VIXX.

 

“And the award of Best Long-time Group Male goes to….” The award presenters, Seo Inguk and Jung Eunji, trailed off; causing the fans of the nominees VIXX, BTS, BTOB, B.A.P and EXO to cheer anxiously. “VIXX! Congratulations!” Starlights and other fans cheered loudly for VIXX as the six membered co-ed group made their way to the stage, the three women linking their arms with their respective husbands.

Once VIXX got in front of the two microphones, Hakyeon and Taekwoon immediately started their heartwarming and tear-jerking speech. “We would also want to thank everyone who has supported us through thick and thin. Thank you for always being with us until today!” Hakyeon ended her part of the speech with tears streaming down her face and a huge smile on her face. Taekwoon glanced at his wife, wrapping an arm around Hakyeon’s waist; which gained squeals from everyone in the audience, fans and idols alike. “We would also like to thank you all for making everything possible. You all have helped us find each other, not just six people who worked together to make it on top, but also six people who fell in love with one another and are now married. We promise to come back with more concepts and songs that shows each members’ colors and impresses you all. Thank you and we love you!” Taekwoon ended, closing both his and Hakyeon’s speech. Everyone cheered and clapped for the six people as they bowed and walked off stage.

 

 

 

A week later

Sanghyuk woke up running to the bathroom as soon as he heard his wife vomiting in their bathroom. “Noona, what happened? Are you alright?” Sanghyuk asked, kneeling beside Hongbin as she threw up into the toilet. Hongbin gagged, hands on either side of her as she heaved. Sanghyuk panicked, gathering Hongbin’s newly dyed blue hair in one hand and softly rubbed her back with his free hand.

 

After Hongbin finished, Sanghyuk helped her wash her face and mouth; using his long leg to reach back and flush their toilet and drop the lid on the toilet seat. “Noona, did you eat something terrible last night?” Sanghyuk softly asked as he held Hongbin’s face in one hand gently as he brushed her teeth for her. Hongbin managed to give her husband a cute eye smile, causing Sanghyuk to chuckle at the reply. “I’ll take that as a no.” The younger said before taking the toothbrush out. “Maybe I’m pregnant.” Hongbin softly said as she rinsed . Sanghyuk smiled and hummed lightly, tying Hongbin’s hair up for her. “Thank you, and you’re not surprised?” Hongbin asked as she straightened herself up, raising a brow as Sanghyuk bent over to dab away the excess water on her face. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his cute wife’s nose. “More happy than surprised, actually. You know I always wanted to start a family with you.” Hongbin giggled at that, jumping up to hug her husband with her limbs around him. Sanghyuk laughed happily as he carried his cute koala-like wife back to their bedroom.

“Hyukkie! Don’t dro—aaaah! YAH!” Hongbin cutely whined as Sanghyuk gently dropped her onto their bed, causing the cute visual to be entangled with the messy sheets and pillows. Sanghyuk grinned at how cute his tiny wife was as Hongbin wriggled out of the fluffy mess. “Yah, quit grinning and help me!” Hongbin nagged. Sanghyuk chuckled and crawled over to his struggling wife. “So cute.” He murmured as he easily took the comforter off of Hongbin’s head. Hongbin looked up at her husband, resembling a confused puppy, and glared. “Hate you.” She cutely huffed before rolling over to her side, back facing Sanghyuk. “Aww, baby don’t be like that.” Sanghyuk cooed as he spooned her. Hongbin huffed once again, hiding her face into the pillow as she smiled. Sanghyuk smirked, leaning down to playfully nip at Hongbin’s exposed neck. Hongbin gasped, mewling a bit, as Sanghyuk continued to nibble at her weak spot. “H-Hyukkie, no. I’m still sore from last night.” Hongbin said. Sanghyuk grinned, gently flipping her over to face him, and kissed her. Hongbin smiled, kissing the younger back.

 

The two sweetly made-out until Hongbin’s phone blared with her ringtone for Jaehwan’s number. Hongbin sadly pulled away and groaned once she saw her beloved unnie’s name flashing on the screen with a picture of the said unnie and husband as the display contact picture. “Yes, unnie? How may I be a slave for you today?” Hongbin asked flatly, causing Sanghyuk to shamelessly laugh in the background. “Yah, Han Hongbin! Is that how you greet your pregnant unnie in the morning?!” Jaehwan nagged. Hongbin smiled warmly and chuckled, looking behind her to see Sanghyuk crawling over to spoon her once again. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Kim. I didn’t know that your husband demanded that I be your permanent sla—err maid.” Hongbin sarcastically replied with class. Jaehwan snorted, while Wonshik’s irritating laughter filled the other line. “No, but seriously unnie. Why are you calling me at 8AM on a Sunday morning?” Hongbin asked, concern and worry filling her tone. Jaehwan sighed before the sound of feet shuffling was heard. Hongbin placed the phone on speaker mode so that Sanghyuk could listen in as well, considering he was Wonshik’s other best friend in the group. “Hakyeon unnie and Taekwoon oppa fought a—“ “Again? They’ve been fighting for consecutive days now, noona. I’m starting to worry for them.” Sanghyuk cut Jaehwan off, wincing as Hongbin glared at him. “Sorry, Jaehwan noona. Please continue.” Jaehwan’s chuckle and Wonshik’s mumbling of “Forever brat.” Came as a reply. “Don’t worry, Hyogi. And yes, again.” Jaehwan said with a sigh. “And that’s not all, Hakyeon noona came into our house not too long ago with suitcases.” Wonshik added with a tremble in his tone. Hongbin and Sanghyuk’s eyes widened, Hongbin’s shining with incoming tears and Sanghyuk’s with fear and worry. “N-now, now. Maybe unnie just needed a breather.” Hongbin said, being the optimistic one for them. “Yeah, hyung. Kongie noona’s right. I’m sure Taekwoon hyung would be at your door step sooner or later! Those two have been married ever since 2016, it’s ten years after now.” Sanghyuk said, drawing a point. The older couple sighed in agreement. “It has been ten years. And to be honest? Those two might have been married earlier even.” Jaehwan said, lightening up the mood a bit. “Maybe Hongbin’s right. They just need a breather.” Wonshik said. “Sorry for bothering you both.” Jaehwan said. “No, its fine. At least Hyukkie and I won’t be out of place if ever we run into one of them and they don’t look normal.” Hongbin said. “Just promise us that you won’t mention anything that might just trigger one of them to cry?” Jaehwan asked softly, a sign that she is close to crying. “We promise.” The maknaes vowed. “Alright, if Taekwoon hyung shows up at your door step, let him do the talking if he does.” Wonshik reminded. “We know, we know. Now, hang up and spoil your wife and unborn child.” Hongbin said before hanging up. Sanghyuk gave his wife an unimpressed expression, getting an innocent one from Hongbin in response. “You’re terrible.” “I know.”

 

 

Five months later

Hongbin bit her bottom lip in worry, hugging her five-month swell as she anxiously looked around the room of her baby shower. “Honey, breathe. Don’t stress yourself out. It isn’t good for the baby, you know.” Jaehwan cooed as she hugged her best friend. Hongbin’s visible tensed expression relaxed as she basked in the warmth of the older girl. “Thanks, unnie. You always know how to calm me down.” Jaehwan chuckled and shook her head. “One of the many things your usually good-for-nothing husband taught me.” Hongbin giggled at that, only for her calm aura to fade back into the anxious one as her final guest arrived. “Hakyeon unnie..” The maknae of VIXXTAL whimpered as she eyed their leader with another man in her arms. Jaehwan cooed comforting things into Hongbin’s ear and discreetly hid the newest expecting mother’s face with her hair. “Hakyeon noona! Nice seeing you after how many months our team vacation started!” Sanghyuk lightly greeted, covering up the tension in the air once he felt Taekwoon tense up beside him. Hakyeon smiled at her forever giant baby and hugged the life out of him. “Aigoo! How are you and Binnie doing? I heard you never left her side ever since the news came out!” Hakyeon greeted with a bright smile. Sanghyuk forced a smile on his face, eyes glaring at the man Hakyeon brought along with her. “We’re doing fine! How about you, noona?” Sanghyuk said, doing his very best not to seethe it all out. Hakyeon’s smile faded a bit, turning her head to the slightly taller male who stood awkwardly behind her. “Oh, uhm. Hyuk, this is Hwang Yebin. He’s one of my co-stars in my new drama.” Yebin smiled warmly, yet awkwardly. “I’m Hwang Yebin, Cha Hakyeon’s boyfriend.” At that, the rest of VIXX froze. “A-ah, is that so? I hope you t-take care of our leader, Yebin-ssi.” Sanghyuk said albeit awkwardly, eyeing Hakyeon with a mix of betrayal and confusion. The leader said nothing and sat in the table Sanghyuk and Hongbin specifically prepared for their members; Hakyeon ignoring the pain in her ex-husband’s eyes as she sat on the seat next to him.

 

“Hyuk-ah, I feel terrible! Look at Taekwoon oppa!” Hongbin literally sobbed, hiding her face in her husband’s chest. Sanghyuk sighed shakily and hugged the tiny one closer as he focused his attention on Taekwoon and Hakyeon. “It’s not your fault, baby. It’s mine. I was the one who insisted on placing Taekwoon hyung and Hakyeon noona beside each other with hopes of them making up.” Sanghyuk said. Hongbin said nothing and continued to softly sob.

Jaehwan and Wonshik weren’t doing any better as Wonshik and Taekwoon prevented an enraged Jaehwan from fighting with Hakyeon and Ye-what’s-his-name-and-face. “Jaehwan, don’t.” Taekwoon managed to hiss through the tears he hid from the laughing Hakyeon. Jaehwan growled and shook her head. “No! This isn’t right, oppa!” Jaehwan said, voice shaking from keeping her tears in. “Baby, please. Not here.” Wonshik pleaded as he hugged his wife close to him. Jaehwan gave up and cried as hard as she could, releasing all the pent up frustration in her chest from the day Hakyeon moved in with them. Taekwoon looked away, blinking his running tears away as he felt the aching pain in his chest. “It’s not fair, Wonshik! Hakyeon unnie didn’t even let Taekwoon oppa explain his side!” Taekwoon heard Jaewhan say, as muffled as it was since Wonshik held her close to his chest. Taekwoon flinched at the memory before excusing himself to the restroom, missing Wonshik’s sympathy-filled gaze, Sanghyuk and Hongbin’s tear-filled gaze and Hakyeon’s guilt-filled gaze. “Oppa, wait!” Hongbin called out as she ran as much as she was able towards Taekwoon, Sanghyuk hot on her heels. Hakyeon then stood up to follow, shrugging Ye-who’s hand out of her’s.

 

 

“Oppa, please.” Hongbin shakily pleaded as she and Sanghyuk leaned on the locked door of the empty dressing room of the venue they rented for the special gathering. “Hongbin-ah, please let me be.” Came Taekwoon’s all too broken reply. “Hyu—“ Sanghyuk’s plead was cut when Hakyeon showed up. Hakyeon helped Hongbin back up on her feet, as well as Sanghyuk before taking their place. “Go back out there, the other guests might worry for you two. I’ll take it from here. Trust me on this.” Hakyeon said. Hongbin stared at her leader with coldness. “Why? We all trusted you once, then you broke it by bringing what’s-his-face with you here when you clearly know Taekwoon oppa is going to be here. Why should we listen to you, when you didn’t listen to Taekwoon oppa on that day?” Hongbin spat, crossing her arms over her chest. Sanghyuk went behind his wife and held her close, arms wrapped around their baby bump protectively as he literally and figuratively stared down at Hakyeon. “We understand why you did what you did on that day, and we forgive you for that noona. But now, what you did was just plain rude and insensitive.” Sanghyuk hissed before turning his and Hongbin’s back on Hakyeon and left. Hakyeon was now crying, her two maknaes’ words digging into her heart like rusted knives.

 

 

After their private encounter with Hakyeon, Sanghyuk and Hongbin eventually ended the party; apologizing and thanking to the guests that came. “It’s alright, Mrs. Han! There will always be more.” One of their Stylists said with a wink, causing Hongbin to blush and Sanghyuk to smirk. “Oh, there will be—ouch! Noona!” Sanghyuk whined, rubbing the sore spot on his forehead where Hongbin gracefully back-handed him. “Shut it. I’m sorry, please forgive him. He lost his mind after the baby announcement.” Hongbin said with a smile. The guests laughed and nodded before bidding them and the present VIXX members farewell.

 

Soon enough, the event hall was occupied by the Hans, Kims, Ye-what’s-his-face, and the former Jungs. The air was still thick with tension on the younger VIXX members and Ye-who-the-hell-are-you, and broken air on the former Jungs.

“Tell me Yebin-ssi, do you know about this?” Jaehwan said, starting her unnecessary interrogation. Wonshik facepalmed while the Hans sneered and begged the heavens to fix Hakyeon and Taekwoon. “N-no, ma—I mean sunbae-nim. I have no cl—“ The poor male jumped in his seat when Jaehwan slammed the table with her fist, torso leaning towards the shrinking male menacingly. “Exactly. So why bother involving yourself in this?” Jaehwan asked albeit sarcastically. “Babe, I think you should cut him some sla—eep!” Wonshik uncharacteristically squeaked when his wife shot him a warning glare. “Never mind. Carry on.” Wonshik whimpered before rushing off to hid behind Sanghyuk and Hongbin, who were facepalming. “Really?” Sanghyuk sneered.

 

“Please, Hakyeon. You clearly said I was “seeing another girl” behind your back and that “we should just call it off since our ten years of marriage was nothing” to me.” Taekwoon spat with anger and hurt, eyes staring into the glossy orbs of the woman he will never stop loving, not even after all this. Hakyeon gave a broken whimper in response, throwing herself at Taekwoon and clutching the much taller and larger male close to her. “It was my mistake! I was wrong, Taekwoon-ah. I know you’ll never forgive me for what I said but ple—“ Hakyeon’s words were cut off when a pair of soft lips she missed and loves was placed on hers, their tongues meeting in an apologetic dance.

 

“Unnie, I’m not sure but I think you scared the poor thing.” Hongbin noted as she and the other four members of VIXX stood around a knocked-out Hwang Yebin. “Hongbin, not really the time to crack one of your sarcasm.” Wonshik said with slight panic. “Oh my god, Hakyeon noona will murder us. Okay, excluding Binnie and Jaehwan noona. BUT STILL, I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I AM AN EXPECTING FATHER!” Sanghyuk wailed comically as he shook Wonshik violently. “UNLIKE YOU, I AM A FATHER OF AN INFANT, SO WHY SACRIFICE ME?!” Wonshik retorted. Their wives then forgot about the poor rookie actor on the floor and turned their attention to their idiotic husbands go at it.

 

Taekwoon smiled for the first time in five months as he held Hakyeon in his arms once more. “Break up with him and be with me again. Please?” Taekwoon softly pleaded as he kissed Hakyeon from neck to lips. Hakyeon smiled and sighed in content. “You’re lucky media still thinks we’re married and that the date I had with Yebin last week was due to me being his mentor for acting.” Hakyeon mumbled lazily as she turned her head to kiss Taekwoon. “I never signed those.” Taekwoon’s face broke into a happy one with tears of joy. “And I know you didn’t either.” Taekwoon chuckled and softly kissed Hakyeon. “Where’s your ring?” Hakyeon chuckled and lifted a gold chain from her neck to reveal their wedding ring hanging as a pendant. “I told those tabloid reporters that I keep it as a necklace pendant because I was too scared that I might lose it while filming.” Taekwoon couldn’t stop crying at this, leaning down to kiss his still wife once more.

 

 

“I think it’s time to break those two apart?” Hongbin suggested as she and Jaehwan boredly watch Sanghyuk and Wonshik drink themselves to a state of euphoric hangovers. Jaehwan smiled in amusement. “Nah, let them. I can always drive us back to my house. I have the keys to the car and house, so you and Jaemin don’t have to worry too much about the noise those two morons might make.” Hongbin laughed, stopping to gently push Sanghyuk and Wonshik away when the two drunken idiots got too close to their table as they gracelessly waltzed around.

 

 

 

 

 

The birth of Han Yuri

Hongbin rolled her eyes as Sanghyuk cries his eyes out on an equally sobbing Taekwoon. “Seriously, why are you two dummies crying?” Hakyeon sassed as she waddled towards Hongbin and her Goddaughter. “Aigoo~ she looks like Sanghyukkie’s angel version, or what Sanghyuk would’ve looked like if he was a girl and an angel!” Hakyeon cooed with so much wit, Hongbin was proud to be claimed as their lovely ahjumma leader’s daughter-in-law. “Yuri-yah, never become like this ahjumma okay? Be like me!” Jaehwan cooed, to which Hongbin beautifully stanked at. “Uh, no. Yuri will be who she wants to be. Isn’t that right, sweetie?” Hongbin cooed, earning a cute hiccup from her daughter in response. The three mothers busied themselves with the new addition, missing Wonshik enter with a bouncy Jaemin in his arms. “Hello! I have Jae—what the haystack.” Wonshik clean-cussed as he stared at two opposite sides of the room. “I understand this side, Jaemin.” He cooed at his daughter, turning his body to where Hongbin and little Yuri was. “But, Appa doesn’t understand this.” He pouted at his giggling baby girl, turning his body to an ugly-sobbing couple. “Why are you crying, ugly ahjusshi and ugly samchon?” Wonshik cooed, making Jaemin erupt in endless laughter and happy screeching. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon instantly stopped, glaring at Wonshik. “Because you’re here, OMO! JAEMINNIE!” Taekwoon and Sanghyuk sassed before attacking Wonshik, more of the ball of sunshine in Wonshik’s arms. “Aigoo, how’s my pretty niece?” Sanghyuk baby-talked the giggling Jaemin, taking him away from the now whining Wonshik’s arms. “Why, Sanghyuk, why? Why must you hurt me in this way?” Wonshik sobbed, dropping to his knees and dramatically throwing himself on the edge of the couch, yelping in pain when he stubbed his toe on some leg of something. Taekwoon rolled his eyes at Jaehwan’s stupid husband, opting to coo over Jaemin with Sanghyuk while his wife and the other girls coo over the new baby.

 

 

 

A few hours later

Sanghyuk smiled softly as he watched his two beautiful girls sleep beside each other for the first time, leaning down to softly kiss Yuri’s forehead and to kiss Hongbin’s lips softly. “I’m so glad I married you, Han Hongbin.” He whispered, laying his head on his folded arms on the bed.

Sanghyuk spent the next few hours watching Hongbin and their daughter sleep before submitting himself to sleep.

 

 

 

Click

 

Hakyeon giggled softly from the couch she and Taekwoon laid on, editing the picture she took of the new family before posting it on her SNS. Taekwoon stirred awake from his wife’s giggling, cracking an eye open to check on her. “What are you doing, babe?” He asked, voice softer and deeper from sleep. Hakyeon looked up and smiled innocently. “Lookie!” She cutely said as she lifted her phone up to Taekwoon’s face, turning around simultaneously to her side, facing her husband. Taekwoon blinked a couple of times to adjust to the sudden light before smiling softly at the photo. “That’s so cute, baby.” Taekwoon praised his wife, ducking his neck to kiss a happy Hakyeon softly. “Thank you! The fans will be so excited!” Hakyeon fangirled as she brought her phone back to her eye-level, tapping the photo caption away. Taekwoon watched his wife with a soft smile on his face, nuzzling his face into her fading red orange hair.

 

 

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Jaehwan cracked both of her eyes open, one of them twitching in annoyance as she stared at the wall before her.

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

“Aish. I thought I would be used to this foghorn by now.” The mother mumbled as she adjusted herself and her log of a husband so that Jaemin wouldn’t get squished between the cold wall she grew attached to and her parents. “I pray to any deity that is listening to my sad plead that Jaemin will never get this trait from her father. Actually, add our future additions to that as well. Please, one foghorn is enough.” Jaehwan grumbled, flinching when Wonshik’s snoring turned up a level. “How the hell are those people, little Yuri and my sunny still sleeping through all this is beyond m—oh my god I should stop talking to myself.” Jaehwan shuddered in horror. “Jaehwan unnie, shut up and sleep already. Your mumbling is louder than your husband’s deadly snori—why the hell are you all still here?!” A sleepy MotherBean sat up slowly, blinking at the Jungs all curled up and out cold on one couch and the Kims, two of them dead to the world on the other. “We’re a team, Kongie. Deal with it and sleep. You need it the most, next to Njumma.” “Yah, I heard that.” Hakyeon sleepily nagged, one eye cracked open. The three wives groaned in unison as they realized that their yearly telepathy, as amazing and amusing as it sounds, is happening once again. “Why is this happening?” The maknae of the female sub-unit whined as softly as she could, not wanting to disturb the two sleeping infants from their sleep. “This has been happening ever since that one mess up from our schedules while we were promoting our VIXXTAL debut album. We all agreed to never question it.” Jaehwan said. Hakyeon sleepily whined, turning around to burry herself as much as she could into the comforter she brought and into Taekwoon’s warm embrace.

 

Five more hours passed with VIXXTAL’s annoying telepathy, which resulted to a stressed out Jaehwan, a grumpy Hongbin, and a whinier than usual Hakyeon; all to their husbands’ dismay and torture.

“Still glad you married me?” Hongbin all but hissed at a terrified Sanghyuk, who found more comfort in an equally terrified Wonshik’s embrace after their Yuri was taken away for check-ups. “Yup.” Sanghyuk replied in a heartbeat. Jaehwan was silent, glaring at Wonshik and the other two men she doesn’t really care about for now. “Yeobo, get me my banana milk now!” Hakyeon all but whined into the poor cat’s ear. Taekwoon looked like he was about to cry from how Hakyeon was stressing him out. “B-but the c-café’s still cl-closed!” Taekwoon shakily reasoned with his wife. Hakyeon’s eyes cutely went rounder and glossier, causing Taekwoon to whimper and look at the others for help. “Save me.” The poor father-to-be begged. Hongbin glared, Jaehwan glared, Wonshik was being useless as usual and Sanghyuk was too terrified to move a muscle. “Taekwoonie, please?” Hakyeon whined, hugging Taekwoon’s waist and resting her chin on his sturdy chest as she looked up at her husband. Taekwoon broke and nodded, gently dragging Hakyeon with him as he mumbled a quick “we’ll be back soon” to the others and left to find the nearest store that sold banana milk.

Once the two eldest left, Jaehwan automatically rose to power as the third eldest from the “Elder-line.” Wonshik’s soul immediately left his body to the land of repentance and Sanghyuk all but fainted; the poor maknae giving up on staying awake in a room with two bipolar-for-now mothers. Hongbin snorted at her husband. “Sure, still not regretting on marrying me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: finale chapter, there shall be! I really just want to thank you all for subscribing and commenting on this collection of VIXX pairings that i affectionately call "Dump of Gheiness from VIXX" :D

there will really be a finale chapter from me before i open this collection for requests (if you have any haha)

 

please expect the finale chapter to be up either tomorrow or within next week :D

 

i love you all heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :3

Love,

Jung Hyunjae <3