Shot 30

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

2012

Hongbin chuckled as their maknae ran around their dorms. “Yah, Han Sanghyuk!” Hakyeon screeched as he tackled the maknae to the ground. “Ack! Hyung, get off!” Sanghyuk whined, clawing at the floor. “Not until your sugar rush calms down.” Hakyeon sneered, yelping when Sanghyuk started to wriggle around. “Taekwoon-ah, stop standing there and get our son not hyper!” Hakyeon nagged their silent cat. Taekwoon blinked before ignoring Hakyeon by turning his attention to a screaming Jaehwan and a whimpering Wonshik. “Ask Hongbin to help you. I need to shut Jaehwan up.” Taekwoon softly mumbled before yanking their dog away from the poor rapper. Hakyeon sneered before clamping his teeth down on Sanghyuk’s flailing arm. Sanghyuk screamed in pain. “HAKYEON HYUNG’S CHEWING MY ARM OFF AGAIN!” Sanghyuk wailed. Hongbin rolled his eyes before squatting next to the two, extending a hand to flick Hakyeon’s nose hard. “OUCH! LEE HONGBI—MPH!” Hakyeon’s words were muffled when a very irritated Taekwoon shoved a sock into the leader’s mouth. “You’re too noisy.” Taekwoon said before dragging his boyfriend away. Hongbin shook his head at their two hyungs before helping Sanghyuk up. “Sanghyuk are you alr—no you’re not. , Hakyeon hyung is so gonna die.” Hongbin murmured, taking the crying maknae into his arms. “Shh, don’t cry.” Hongbin softly said, free hand coming down to gently hold and caress the angry bite mark on Sanghyuk’s arm. Sanghyuk silently sobbed on Hongbin’s chest, heart racing in fear.

“Does Hakyeon hyung hate me?” Sanghyuk asked after Hongbin brought them to his and Wonshik’s room. Hongbin shook his head and kissed the maknae’s forehead. “He doesn’t.” “Then why did he bite me so hard?” Hongbin frowned, taking the younger’s wrist in his hand to further inspect the bite mark Hakyeon left on Sanghyuk’s arm. “Wow. Hakyeon hyung must be part bulldog or something. The bite is really deep.” Hongbin said before kissing the mark. “I know that won’t help, but at least the pain goes away?” Hongbin tried, cringing at his words. Sanghyuk giggled before kissing Hongbin’s nose. “It still hurts but thanks for trying, Binnie hyung!” Hongbin smiled before glaring at the bite mark. “Taekwoon hyung needs to prepare himself to become the new leader. I’m going to end him for hurting my baby.” Hongbin growled, hugging the all too happy maknae closer.

 

Meanwhile

Hakyeon shook in his boyfriend’s arms, Taekwoon hugging the smaller male with worry all over his face. “What’s wrong?” Taekwoon asked, kissing the top of Hakyeon’s head. “Hongbin’s gonna murder me. He’s gonna murder me all because of that brat.” Hakyeon mumbled in fear, jumping a bit when a door slammed shut and curling into a ball on Taekwoon’s lap. “Hyung?” Jaehwan softly asked, not wanting to disturb Hakyeon and Taekwoon’s moment. “Hongbin wants to talk to you.” Jaehwan said. Hakyeon whimpered in fear, pawing at Taekwoon’s chest. Taekwoon sighed and looked at Jaehwan. “Tell Hongbin that Hakyeon’s busy.” Jaehwan nodded in a heartbeat before going back out. Hakyeon slowly looked up, eyeing the door to their room before sighing in relief. “Thanks, Woonie.” Taekwoon cracked one of his rare smiles at his boyfriend, kissing the leader softly. “I love you.” Taekwoon softly said before kissing the leader once more

 

 

2013

Hongbin chuckled, wiping his own tears as he hugged his boyfriend once they all got back to their dressing room. Sanghyuk, like Wonshik and Taekwoon, started to cry his eyes out. “Yah, W-what did you do to my son?!” Hakyeon joked, choking on his tears as he hugged Taekwoon. Hongbin smiled with teary eyes and shook his head. “Aigoo! Uri Hyogi!” Jaehwan screamed like a sad ahjumma he is before hugging the maknae line. Sanghyuk chuckled a bit before smiling at his two hyungs. “We won first place!” The maknae said. Hongbin smiled and kissed the maknae’s cheek while Jaehwan smiled warmly. “AISH! You two are making me cry!” Jaehwan nagged before flying over to hug and comfort his still crying boyfriend. Hongbin and Sanghyuk chuckled at their forever weird hyung before sharing a sweet kiss.

 

“Wow, you three cried a lot today.” Hakyeon noted once the six of them gathered in the living room. Wonshik chuckled and nodded, slinging an arm around Jaehwan. “Taekwoon hyung cried the hardest.” Sanghyuk softly said, voice still a bit hoarse from all the sobbing he did. Taekwoon chuckled and smile a bit as he nodded. “True.” Taekwoon said before kissing Hakyeon’s cheek. “But the real crybaby here was Wonshik. Have you seen his face?” Taekwoon teased, making Wonshik whine. “Hyuuuuuuuung!” Jaehwan laughed, nuzzling his lover’s neck. “It looked like he was constipated or something.” Hongbin added. “YAH. SHUT IT, MANNEQUIN.” Wonshik spat. Hongbin cackled while Sanghyuk grinned evilly. “Actually he kinda looked like Wonshik hyung was getting -secksed.” The maknae said, creating laughter from his hyungs. Wonshik, though did not laugh. “WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!” Wonshik shrieked before pouncing on the poor maknae. Sanghyuk screamed before rolling away, laughing. Wonshik groaned while Hongbin whined, both 93-liners in pure pain. “Get yo fat off.” Hongbin sassed. “Oh, ‘scuse you? Yo is bigger than mines!” Wonshik sassed back. “And here we have two ghetto wannabe’s getting it on.” Jaehwan commentated with an amused smile on his face. Hakyeon and Taekwoon died of laughter at Jahewan’s commentating and the scene unfolding in front of them. “Sanghyuk, get dis be-atch off.” Hongbin sassily ordered. “Says the one who moans the maknae’s name every night.” Wonshik sassed back. Sanghyuk crumpled to the floor, not taking the funny moment anymore. “Stahp laughin’ and get yo skinny over here and help me!” Hongbin sassed. “Ain’t nobody ‘gonn help chu. Yous as good as gone.” Wonshik sassed back. Hongbin stanked, Wonshin stanked back. “Dear lawd, save these two.” Jaehwan sassed, causing the three dying people to lose their souls.

 

 

 

2014

Hyuk laughed as a fan asked his boyfriend to do aegyo. “Aegyo?! Me?!” Hongbin asked, flustered and very unwilling. “Come on, Kongs! Do it for the fans!” Ken said. Hongbin shook his head furiously before sending his SOS eyes to his boyfriend. Hyuk giggled through the mic, getting squeals and laughter from the fans. “Let’s let Hyogi give an example for Binnie!” N said, ignoring the glare Hongbin sent to him. Hyuk shamelessly did three sets of aegyo Ken taught him before, earning squeals from both VIXX and the fans. Hongbin cringed, glaring at his boyfriend before doing the three sets of aegyo.

 

After all that was over, Hongbin discreetly teased his boyfriend with subtle touches to Hyuk’s ; the maknae hissing and glaring at the older.

“Hyuk-ah.” Leo called the maknae’s attention. Hyuk snapped out of his thoughts of murdering his loving boyfriend, and smiled. “Yes?” Leo rolled his eyes before tossing a plushie at his face. Hyuk grinned cutely before thanking Leo, earning cooes and squeals from the fans. “Hyogi, can you do aegyo?” N annoyingly requested. Hyuk cringed and shook his head. “Ew.” The fans laughed at Hyuk’s response and N’s stank face. “Yah.” N said before leaning over to neck chop the maknae. “You ungrateful brat.” N said, creating laughter. “Leo hyung! Help!” Hyuk wailed. Leo stared at the two before turning away, which made the fans roar with laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

2015

Hyuk cursed as he watched Hongbin’s solo shoot for ‘Chained Up’ and felt an all too familiar tightening in his pants. “Yah, control your hormones until the shoot is over.” Leo scolded the maknae softly, flicking Hyuk’s forehead. Hyuk whined in pain, rubbing his stinging forehead. “Yes, hyung.” The maknae grumbled before walking over to his set. Leo rolled his eyes, squeaking when he felt a hand grab his .

 

“CHA HAKYEON!”

 

SMACK

 

“OUCH!”

 

Hyuk rolled his eyes at Leo blushing brightly and N’s unapologetic grin. “erts.” The maknae mumbled before relaxing on the staircase.

“Hyuk-ssi?” A staff gently said as he shook the maknae awake a few minutes later. Hyuk blinked rapidly before apologizing to the staff. “Sorry.” The staff smiled before explaining to the maknae about how he should act for his scene.

 

Unbeknownst to the maknae, dark eyes were watching him with pure want and need. “Damn.” Hongbin hissed to himself as he watched his boyfriend the camera with his eyes and gestures. “Down, boy.” Ravi playfully scolded as he neck chopped his best friend. Hongbin snapped out of his lust-filled haze and rolled his eyes. “What do you want, Won?” Ravi sneered at the nickname before pushing Hongbin’s face away. Hongbin laughed and slapped Ravik’s chest. Hard. “OUCH! THE HELL?!” Ravi whined as he rubbed his chest in pain. “Sorry to break your heart. But I have a boyfriend.” Hongbin said with sarcasm. Ravi rolled his eyes before yanking an unsuspecting Leo to stand in his place. “Tame your .” Ravi said before leavinng. Leo rolled his eyes. “HE’S SANGHYUK’S NOT MINE.” Leo hollered before turning to glare at Hongbin. “Like what I told the maknae, CALM YOUR DAMN HORMONES DOWN.” Leo said before leaving and grumbling about how his group members could not keep it in their pants. Hongbin chuckled at their stressed out cat before purring at his approaching boyfriend. “Someone looks oddly delicious.” Hongbin purred out as he allowed his taller boyfriend to pull him into an embrace. Hyuk smirked and leaned down to growl into his older boyfriend’s ear. “Well, someone looked too y when wet.” Hongbin mewled as he felt large hands cup and squeeze his . “Hyukkie, not here.” Hongbin softly moaned out. Hyuk smirked before dragging Hongbin to a nearby closet, missing the exasperated expression from Leo and a thumbs up from N.

 

 

 

 

Five hours later

“CHA HAKYEON, HOW COULD YOU LET THE MAKNAES IN A STORAGE ROOM?!” Taekwoon screeched as he violently shook a very dizzy Hakyeon. “Taehwoon hyung, slow down. Hakyeon hyung might ju—nevermind.” Jaehwan said, cringing as he slowly pried Taekwoon’s hands off of Hakyeon’s shoulders and dragged his fellow main vocal away. Hakyeon was left on the floor, close to fainting.

“Hyung you look like you go—““You, sir, look ed.” Hongbin sassed, leaning into Sanghyuk’s hold tiredly. Hakyeon narrowed his eyes at the maknaes before smacking Taekwoon’s . “Bad kitty.” Hakyeon said before sitting beside the said kitten. Taekwoon yelped, sitting on Wonshik’s lap in the process. “OUCH!” Wonshik yelped in pain as Taekwoon accidentally sat on his crotch. “Sorry, Shik.” Taekwoon mumbled before moving onto his boyfriend’s lap. Hakyeon automatically wrapped his arms around the slightly younger male’s waist before leaning his head back.

 

“Why was Hakyeon hyung asleep in the middle of the driveway awhile ago?” “Sanghyuk, shut up.” “I bet you Wonshik’s bank account, Taekwoon hyung killed his soul then tossed him out.” “Lee Hongbin I will murder you and everything you came to care and love.” “Would you three shut the up? I’m trying to sleep.” “Sorry, Taekwoon hyung.” “In your fa—OUCHIE! BAE—OUCH!” “You’re not an excemption, Cha Hakyeon.” “AISH, THESE KIDS!”

 

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

 

“OWWWW!” “HYUNG!” “I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!” “HOW COULD YOU HIT YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT?!” “LEE JAEHWAN, YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW OR THE FUTURE.”

 

SMACK

 

“OKAY FINE!” Taekwoon whimpered, cowering into Hakyeon’s embrace as he rubbed his sore head. Jaehwan rolled his eyes before going back to sleep. Hakyeon silently groaned in pain as he rubbed his stinging cheek with his free hand, warily eyeing the sleeping Jaehwan. Wonshik shamelessly whimpered in agony as he rubbed his poor nose, Sanghyuk tending to a poor injured Hongbin. “Hyukkie it hurts.” Hongbin cutely whined with a pout as he rubbed his forehead, where one of Jaehwan’s scripts hit him. Sanghyuk cooed before kissing Hongbin softly. “Better?” Hongbin grinned cutely before kisisng his boyfriend again. “Do you two want me to throw my bag at you?” “SORRY HYUNG!”