Shot 7

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

||Neo Ver.||

Taekwoon stared at the white board dumbly as the other four members of VIXX grinned behind him. “What….the is this?” The cat-like member asked as he stared at the weirdest math equations that he was sure didn’t make sense. Jaehwan squealed and hugged his fellow main vocalist and jumped up and down like a child full of sweets. “Do you like it, Leo hyung? I decided to help you make up a Love Equation to get Hakyeonnie hyung’s heart!!” The cutie main vocalist said before he was thrown away unceremoniously by a twitching Taekwoon. “Love…..EQUATION?! WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!” The lion roared as he made a move to charge at the idiotic band mate he lives with. Ravi and Hongbin held their fuming hyung back while Sanghyuk dragged Ken away to prevent any murder happening. “Hyung, Taekwoonie hyung! Look at me.” Ravi said as he and Hongbin sat the raging main vocalist on the couch. Leo narrowed his eyes at the rapper, yet stayed still. “Now, listen to Hongbong’s explanation and don’t kill Jaehwan hyung afterwards. Okay?” The rapper said gently, patting the elder’s head to calm his nerves. Taekwoon relaxed a bit and nodded. Ravi smiled and nodded at the visual to explain. Hongbin smiled and sat on the floor, in front of Taekwoon. “Okay, so since Jaehwannie hyung is a huge idiot he thought it was a brilliant idea to reference our comeback song and made up his own weird math equations in high hopes to get you and Hakyeonnie umma together.” The artwork said, face turning pink with every word that spills from his lips. Taekwoon stared at his dongsaengs dumbly before blinking rapidly and standing up. “And how will this nonsense help me pursue Hakyeon?” Leo asked as he pointed at the messy scribbles on the white board, Jaehwan’s claim to be the Love Equation Taekwoon needs. The rapper and visual looked at each other with matching grins before looking at their hyung. Taekwoon gulped, not liking his dongsaeng’s expressions. “Don’t worry, hyung. Leave it all to us.” Ravi said as and Hongbin backed Leo to a corner. “Hakyeonnie umma doesn’t even know about this Love Equation, so don’t even bother asking help.” Hongbin said as he inched his face nearer to his hyung’s. Taekwoon flushed red at the closeness and did the only thing he could do.

 

 

Hakyeon stared at their artwork limping and their rapper sporting a bright red hand print on his cheek. “Alright, what did you two morons do to Taekwoonie?” The leader demanded, knowing that his crush is the only one who’d do this. The ’93-liine grinned, “It’s something you’ll never know-OUCH!” Hongbin yelped as a still blushing Taekwoon threw a remote at him. “SHUT IT, LEE HONGBIN!” Taekwoon said as he avoided his crush’s worried stare and went to hide somewhere in the dorm. Hakyeon watched as his love interest passed him to probably hide somewhere, resisting the urge to squeal at the chic main vocalist’s cuteness. Hongbin and Ravi high-fived each other once their leader went off to where Taekwoon headed off while saying their pokerfaced hyung’s name.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, could you repeat that?” Hakyeon said as he blinked at his now boyfriend as they both stared at the white board that broke Taekwoon five months ago. “I said, this is the thing that got us together.” Taekwoon repeated as he smiled and hugged his boyfriend from behind. Hakyeon snorted, knowing which member had clearly thought of this dumb idea and turned around to wrap his arms around Taekwoon’s neck. “He does know that the whole ‘Love Equation’ concept was to deal with a painful break up and not get us together, right?” Hakyeon said softly with a raised brow. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before smiling. “Honey, this is Lee Ken Jaehwan. The idiot never thinks his plan out.” Hakyeon laughed and nodded. “True, true. But hey, if it wasn’t for our weirdest son we wouldn’t even be together.” Taekwoon smirked before pinning Hakyeon to a nearby wall. “I don’t think so, Yeonnie. I’m sure one of us would’ve broke right then and there and confess to the other, with or without the weird plan of Jaehwannie.” Hakyeon smiled and nodded before feeling lips cover his. Taekwoon sighed happily and kissed his lover sweetly. Hakyeon smiled and kissed the appa of VIXX back, with the thought of thanking their idiotic dongsaeng once they get back to the dorm later that night…..that is if they manage to not get too caught up in the moment.

 

 

 

||Keo Ver.||

It’s official. Lee Jaehwan is the saddest person in the universe. He sighed as he fought the feeling of loneliness and laughing bitterly at the fact.

“Wow, you look like a bum.” Jaehwan’s boss at the family diner he works at told him one day during the preparation for the Lunch Hour. Jaehwan pouted, “Gee! Thanks for reminding me almost every single day, Hakyeon hyung.” Hakyeon laughed as he patted the younger on the back. “Don’t worry Jaehwannie-yah! There are tons of fishes in the water~!” His boss sang as he twirled around, successfully knocking their busboy and the stacks of trays to the floor. “HOLY !” Hakyeon exclaimed before running to his office, slamming the door shut and locking it. “IF ANYONE ASKS WHO INJURED OUR BUSBOY, TELL THEM HE RAN INTO A WALL OR SOMETHING STUPID!!!” Hakyeon shouted from his office, making Jaehwan and the other employees shake their heads. “Yeah, I’m alright. Thanks for asking.” Their busboy, Kim Wonshik, groaned as he stood up while picking up the trays that flew somewhere. Jaehwan laughed as he helped the poor busboy pick and stack the trays on the service counter. “Sometimes I wonder why I even put up with this job and our boss.” Wonshik grumbled as he rubbed his lower back, hissing when he accidentally pressed on it too hard. “Well, considering the fact that our boss is also your brother's boyfriend; you definitely have no other choice but to put up with him and the job.” Hongbin, one of their waiters, said. Wonshik groaned and rubbed his temples. “Please, please! FOR THE LOVE OF CATS AND ALL THINGS JUNG TAEKWOON LOVES, DON’T REMIND ME!!!” Wonshik screeched, successfully deafening the other employees and scaring Jaewhan. “YAH! WHY DON’T YOU WANT TO BE REMINDED BY YOUR SOON TO BE BROTHER-IN-LAW?!” Hakyeon roared as he stormed out of his office and stomped towards Wonshik. The busboy yelped and ran towards the employee’s lounge, locking the door and blocking it with everything that could hold off the fuming boss. “GO AWAY, HAKYEON HYUNG!” Wonshik cried from the room. Hakyeon chuckled and left the boy alone, choosing to bother his fiancé, Jung Taekwoon, as the diner’s cook drank his coffee in one of the booths near the other employees. Taekwoon snorted as he watched his fiancé near his booth, finishing his cup of caffeine, and left his booth to hand his cup to Jaehwan. Jaehwan smiled sadly at his ex-boyfriend before taking off to the kitchen with the cup in his hands. Taekwoon sighed sadly at the younger’s slumped figure as Jaehwan washed the cup.

 

 

April 2015

“I feel so guilty now.” Taekwoon said softly as he embraced his now ex-boyfriend. “N-no, don’t be. I understand that you want to see other people.” Jaehwan said through his tears, clutching the elder’s sweater. Taekwoon felt his heart break more as he pulled the younger away. “I’m sorry for ruining your birthday, Jaehwan-ah.” Taekwoon said as he mindlessly played with the promise ring Jaehwan got them two years ago for Taekwoon’s birthday. Jaehwan smiled sadly and shook his head. “You may be right about ruining my birthday with the sudden break-up confession,” Taekwoon inhaled sharply, only for Jaehwan to take his hands in his. “But it doesn’t matter anymore, as long as you’re happy.” Jaehwan finished with a sad smile. Taekwoon cried, mentally beating himself for doing this to the younger on his birthday and on the sunniest days. “I’m so sorry, Jaehwannie-ah.” The elder shook as tears fell and guilt mixed with slight regret coursed through his every vein. Jaehwan took his now ex-lover in his embrace and rocked them side to side, successfully calming the elder down. “Don’t worry about me, Taekwoon hyung.” The younger said as he held the elder’s long slim hands and slipped the ring off the elder’s finger. Taekwoon cried harder at the action. Jaehwan let fresh tears fall as he pulled the older male into the last kiss they’ll share. Taekwoon cried as he kissed the younger back, feeling knives stab his heart.

 

“I love you, hyung. I always will.” Jaehwan whispered as he watched Taekwoon walk to the door of Jaehwan’s apartment with his suitcases. Taekwoon smiled sadly and nodded. “Thank you, Jaehwan-ah. Don’t forget to take care of yourself, arrasseo?” Jaehwan smiled back and nodded. “Bye, hyung. We’ll still be friends right?” Taekwoon chuckled at his dongsaeng’s hopeful expression and nodded. “Of course we will!” Jaehwan smiled genuinely this time before nodding. “You also take care of yourself!!” And with that, Taekwoon left Jaehwan in what used to be a warm apartment.

 

 

 

 

Present Time

“YAH! QUIT MOPING AROUND AND HELP ME, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BOYFRIEND!” The diner’s maknae waiter and front desk server shouted. Jaehwan chuckled as he watched Hongbin stumble as the pretty brunette helped the maknae clean up the place. “It’s nice to actually see you smile, Jaehwan-ah.” Their cook said as he stood beside his once lover. Jaehwan nodded and looked up at the elder, “Well, I figured there really isn’t any use with me wallowing in self-pity.” Taekwoon smiled and ruffled his best friend’s hair. “That’s the spirit! And if I were you, I’d charm our busboy.” The cook said before leaving with his fiancé/boss. Hakyeon grinned and nodded before giving their diner’s manager a two thumbs up. Jaehwan laughed as he shook his head at his boss. ‘Maybe someday, hyungs.’ Jaehwan thought as he watched Jung Taekwoon walk away with his hands intertwined with Cha Hakyeon’s. ‘Someday, when I’m over Taekwoon completely.’

 

 

 

 

||WonTaek Ver.||

“HOLY SHI- JAEHWAN YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO PUT THAT THERE! HONGBIN STOP DROOLING OVER THE WINE COLLECTION! SANGHYUK, QUIT MOLESTING HAKYEON!!!” Taekwoon screeched as he tried not to pull all his hair out as he watched his idiotic friends trash his and his husband’s bar. “Uh….hyung?” Jaehwan said as all colors from his face drained. Taekwoon sneered before turning to wherever the idiot is focused on, feeling his anger towards the idiotic employees disappear and replaced it with fear. “Y-Yifan! I-how-what are you doing here?!” Taekwoon said as he slowly backed away from his former abusive husband. Yifan smirked and placed a hand on the bar’s Manager and co-owner. “Simple, I wanted to see how my of a wife’s been doing.” The taller said with a smirk. Taekwoon slapped the man’s large hands away from him and sneered. “Don’t touch me, Wu Yifan. And I am not your wife!” Taekwoon said, hatred lacing his tone. Yifan smirked and was about to near Taekwoon, only to have an expression of his soul flying away when he heard Taekwoon’s current husband’s voice. “I suggest you leave this bar and MY wife alone, or I’ll have the cops come over.” Wonshik said, face blank. Yifan shakily nodded and ran out of the bar. Taekwoon released the breath he didn’t realize he was holding and ran into his husband’s arms. “Thank you!” Wonshik smiled down at his wife and hugged the smaller male tighter. “I promised you that I’d never let HIM or anyone else touch you, right?” Wonshik whispered as he carded his hand through Taekwoon’s soft black hair. Taekwoon smiled up at his husband and nodded. “I’m glad you live up to your meaningful, yet long assed vow.” Taekwoon said. Wonshik chuckled and pecked his wife’s lips. “I wouldn’t have written that if I didn’t mean it.” Wonshik said, adoration and love seeping through his words and eyes. Taekwoon grinned and nuzzled his husband’s chest. “And I would happily kick my brother’s for making me sleep deprived and Hyukkie deprived if he doesn’t live up to each and every single word he wrote with my help in that vow.” Hakyeon said bitterly, making the wedded couple and the others laugh. “Well, unlike that cursed marriage I was in five years ago; I’m not afraid to deprive my husband of anything.” Taekwoon said, an evil glint in his eyes shining. Wonshik gulped and smiled sheepishly, “My worst fears and nightmare.” Taekwoon laughed and shook his head. “You idiot!” Wonshik grinned and bumped his nose with his wife’s, “But I’m the idiot you love and married.” The husband said proudly. Taekwoon cringed at the grease and pushed Wonshik away. “Okay, ew. Too much grease. I need to burn myself now.” Taekwoon said, making everyone else in the bar laugh at his witty comment.

 

Wonshik watched his wife with a smile, earning a disgusted expression from the bar’s maknae server. “Oh dear sweet nibblets! I can smell the grease from you, Wonshik hyung!” Sanghyuk said. Wonshik sighed like a love struck teenager as he leaned on the counter, arm and hand supporting his chin, as he continued to stare at his beautiful wife. “I don’t care~” Sanghyuk gagged at his boss’s response and decided to leave the bar owner to stare at the singer.

Wonshik was snapped out of his state when he heard applauses from the audience and smiled wider when he saw his wife smile and blush. “Thank you for listening~ the next performance will be during the bar’s Happy Hour! By then, you all may request me to sing any song of choice! For now, please enjoy the cocktails that our waiters, Hakyeon and Hongbin, are serving!” Taekwoon said with a smile before he got off the stage. Wonshik felt his heart flutter once his wife was in front of him. Taekwoon raised a brow at his husband and waved a hand in front of his face. “Hello? Earth to Wonshik? You there, Honey?” Wonshik snapped out of it and pulled his wife to his lap and kissed Taekwoon’s cheek. “That was a wonderful performance, Woonie-ah.” Wonshik praised his wife, making the smaller male blush and bite his bottom lip. “Stop it, you’re making me uncomfortable.” Taekwoon said softly while pawing at his husband’s chest like a cute kitten. Wonshik grinned at his cute wife and kissed the elder’s lips. Taekwoon’s eyes widened, completely off guard, before closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Wonshik’s neck as he straddled his husband’s lap. Wonshik rested his hands on Taekwoon’s small waist and caressed it gently, making his wife sigh into the kiss. The two parted when they heard their bartender, Jaehwan, nag them about PDA. “YOU TWO SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!” Jaehwan exclaimed in his KENjumma tone. The two rolled their eyes and kissed each other one last time before separating to do their own thing, Wonshik going into the office to check up any undone work and Taekwoon going to the kitchen to help Sanghyuk in cooking the orders. Jaehwan scoffed at his two bosses and continued to mix up some drinks a customer ordered.

 

 

Five Months Later

Taekwoon found himself on a couch with the bar’s resident ahjummas, Hakyeon and Jaehwan, cooing over how cute their manager looked like with a bump that’s showing. “Aigoo! I can’t wait until the little one comes into the world we live in!” Hakyeon squealed as he hugged his brother-in-law. Taekwoon froze before narrowing his eyes at his best friend. “No way in hell am I letting my child into the world that has you two annoying ahjummas!” Hakyeon gave the slightly younger his signature stank face while Jaehwan just laughed. “I can’t believe those two!” Sanghyuk said as he glared at his boyfriend and best friend as they get to stay close to the pregnant Taekwoon. Hongbin chuckled and patted the younger’s back, “That’s because Taekwoon hyung won’t be able to do anything since those two bother him all the time. Sanghyuk pouted and whined about how he wanted to feel Taekwoon’s bump and coo at the growing child. Hongbin could just chuckle and shake his head at the maknae.

Wonshik on the other hand was currently cooking up his wife’s cravings in the bar’s kitchen and smiled as he heard Sanghyuk whining. “I swear, Taekwoon hyung is like a pregnant cat! He hisses at people he doesn’t want near him! Heck, he nearly scratched my eyes out when I wanted to hug him!” Sanghyuk whined from the other side. Wonshik chuckled and agreed that his wife was indeed acting like a pregnant cat. Once Wonshik placed his wife’s food on a plate, he took it and went out and nearly dropped the platter. “Oh, look! It’s Wonshikkie~!” Taekwoon said as he was holding the poor Hongbin close to him. Wonshik’s eye twitched as he studied his wife and youngest waiter’s position. ‘Breathe, Wonshik! Breathe.’ “Honey, what are you doing to the Bean?” Wonshik said carefully as he slowly approached his wife with the platter in his hands. Taekwoon smiled and cuddled the now traumatized Hongbin. “Cuddling with our son!” Taekwoon said with the cutest happy face anyone has seen him make. Wonshik placed the plate with his wife’s food on the table before staring at his wife then at Hongbin. “Uh…son?” Wonshik said carefully. Hongbin looked like he was about to cry with how Taekwoon was treating him for the past fifteen minutes, and gave Wonshik his “HELP ME!” eyes. Taekwoon nodded happily and squished Hongbin’s cheeks together as he let out a very uncharacteristic squeal. Hongbin cringed, Wonshik died, Hakyeon and Sanghyuk stopped molesting each other’s lips and fangirled at their usually chic manager, and Jaehwan clapped like a mad seal. “AIGOO~ OUR HONGBINNIE IS SO CUTE!!!” Taekwoon cooed as his feminine hands molested the much traumatized Hongbin’s cheeks.

 

After all that, Wonshik managed to feed his wife and save Hongbin from breaking. “I wish our baby would be as cute as Hongbinnie~!” Taekwoon said as Wonshik held him close to his chest. Wonshik chuckled and nodded, deciding that Hongbin had broke his wife. “There’s just one problem, Honey.” Wonshik said. Taekwoon frowned a bit, waiting for his husband to continue. “None of us have Hongbin’s cute dimples.” Taekwoon felt like crying, and that he did. Wonshik panicked and did what he knew would calm his wife down.

 

“LEE HONGBIN!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

||LeoBin Ver.||

Promoting their new song was hard for Taekwoon since he wasn’t used to complying with the staff’s request to do something cute, although he didn’t mind speaking more and laughing along.

Hongbin loved promoting their new song since he was able to see and enjoy his beloved Leo hyung being all cute and cuddly on air.

 

“You should do cute and cuddly things more often.” Hongbin said one night while holding his cute hyung in his arms. Taekwoon looked up at the younger with an unimpressed expression and said, “No.” Hongbin pouted. “But why? You’re really cute!” Taekwoon rolled his eyes. “I don’t care. I don’t like doing cute things. Now shut it and sleep, or I’ll kick you off the bed.” The elder threatened. Hongbin laughed softly and clung onto the elder. “I’ll have to take you with me then, my cute hyung~!” And with that, Hongbin ended up sleeping with Ravi.

 

The next day, Hongbin glared at his boyfriend as he pouted with arms crossed over his chest. Taekwoon smiled innocently and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Well good morning to you too, Mr. Racoon.” Hongbin rolled his eyes and sneered at his hyung. “Really, hyung? Out of all the members’ room for you to kick me in, you kicked me in the room where all earthquakes happen?” Taekwoon laughed, Wonshik glared, Jaehwan laughed like an ahjumma, Hakyeon and Sanghyuk just rolled their eyes. “It was in the heat of the moment, Hongbinnie. Plus, I think it was a great idea!” Taekwoon said, ignoring the evil eye his boyfriend gave him. “You are the most evil person I’ve met!” Hongbin sneered before slamming the bathroom door shut. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and decided to let the younger calm down.

 

It’s been weeks since Hongbin and Taekwoon gave each other their playful cold shoulder, and two days since the usually calm couple fought.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taekwoon narrowed his eyes at the visual, feeling his heart shattering slowly. “Don’t look at me like that, hyung.” Hongbin said without any emotion or what so ever in his expression and tone. Taekwoon felt like hitting the younger as he cried, but held himself back. “How can I not? You just suddenly announced to everyone that we’re breaking up!” Taekwoon said, tears prickling his eyes. Hongbin sighed and stood up from the couch before leaving without a word. “YAH! LEE HONGBIN!” Taekwoon shouted as he stood up as well to chase after the younger. Hongbin ignored him and went into his and Taekwoon’s room, slamming and locking the door. Taekwoon banged his fist on the door, tears streaming down his face. “H-Hongbin-ah!” The main vocalist said as his voice cracked, sliding down the door and on his knees. “Binne, please!” Taekwoon pleaded.

The door to their room finally opened, shocking Taekwoon out of his sniffling state. “Hongbin-ah.” Taekwoon started, getting on his feet and stared at the younger with hopeful eyes. Hongbin sighed and passed by the older male, duffle bag and a backpack in hand. Taekwoon eyed the two bags and sighed shakily. “W-where are you going?” Hongbin willed himself to not cry, “Sanghyukkie and I are swapping rooms. I don’t want to room in with you.” Taekwoon flinched at the cold response and let his tears flow freely. “Why?” Taekwoon asked. Hongbin sighed and placed his bags down before turning to face the older. “I can’t take it anymore, Leo hyung.” Hongbin said, annoyance in his tone. Taekwoon felt his lungs collapse when the younger called him by his stage name. “I know you’re introverted, but I’ve had it with how you treat me in front of the other members! I could understand if we were with other people, but seriously!” Hongbin said, not minding the sharp tone he’s using with Taekwoon. The elder just stood there, speechless and silently crying.

The two were brought out of their one on one tension by the front door of their dorm closing and the other four VIXX members coming in. “Hey, we-“ Jaehwan stopped his usually cheery greeting upon seeing Hongbin glaring holes into the crying Taekwoon’s face. Hakyeon looked at the two members in front of him with worry. Ravi and Hyuk’s eyes widened upon seeing the two bags by the visual’s feet. Hongbin huffed before taking his bags and making his way to what used to be Wonshik and Sanghyuk’s room, slamming the door. Taekwoon flinched and let out a whimper as he fell on the floor, knees against his chest, and cried. Hakyeon frowned as he rushed to his best friend’s side, hugging the shaking figure to his chest. The remaining members just watch their leader calm their Leo hyung with sadness.

 

 

“Congratulations, VIXX!” The MCs of MuCore announced as they handed VIXX their trophy and boquet of flowers. The members of VIXX smiled as they happily came up front and center, holding and hugging each other. “Wah~! Thank you so much for this award! Starlights, thank you once again for supporting and believing in us!” N said as he tried not to cry like usual. Ravi smiled widely as he hugged the maknae and their Leo hyung. “I can’t believe we won again!!” Ken said as he jumped up and down with their visual. Hongbin laughed and nodded.

When VIXX got to their waiting room, the younger members immediately tackled their leader to the sofa. “Hakyeonnie hyung, don’t cry~!” Ken said as he hugged the crying leader, fake ugly sobbing. N laughed and hugged all his babies close. “Aigoo! I’m just so happy for our second win at MuCore!!” The leader said, making the younger members smile wider. “We’re also happy hyung, but how come you’re the only one crying?” Hongbin teased, lightening up the mood more. Leo chucked and ruffled their leader’s hair, “That’s because Njumma is one ball of emotions.” The others laughed at the fact, N morphing his face into the stank face everyone loves. “Yah, Jung Taekwoon! I will not feed you anything at all on our way back home!” The leader threatened. Leo just shrugged and rested half of his body on N and poor Ravi, the rapper being the base of their dog pile. “Uh guys? I think Ravi’s dying.” Hongbin said as he stared at the wheezing rapper. “Get….them…off” The rapper wheezed out. Hyuk jumped up and punched the air happily. “Yes! I’M FINALLY THE NEW MAIN RAPPER, NOW THAT WONSHIKKIE HYUNG IS DEAD!” The other members got off their dying rapper, laughing as the blonde threw himself at the maknae, tickling the tallest member mercilessly. “What did you say, punk?” Ravi demanded with a smile. Hyuk laughed as he wriggled out of the rapper’s hold. “AH! TAEKWOONIE HYUNG, HELP!!!” The maknae screeched out for their lion. Leo chuckled and shook his head. “I don’t think so, Hyogi-ah.” The chic main vocalist said. Hyuk whined only to yelp as the rapper laid on top of him, all sprawled out and resting all his weight on the younger. “I think it’s better if I kill you like this, yes?” Ravi teased. Hyuk whimpered and whined as he tried to push Ravi off of him, only to give up.

 

 

“Hey.” Taekwoon said as he sat down beside the visual. Hongbin looked up from his camera and smiled up at his hyung. “Hi hyung!” Taekwoon smiled up and placed a pillow under the younger’s middle, making the visual give him a confused expression. “So you won’t get cramps. I noticed you’ve been in that position since Hakyeon left for his radio schedules.” Taekwoon said softly. Hongbin smiled thankfully and nodded. “Thank you, hyung.” Taekwoon chuckled and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Anytime, kid.” Hongbin watched his hyung stand up and leave. “Taekwoon hyung?” Hongbin called out before the elder could enter the bathroom. “Yes?” I still love you “Don’t touch the vanilla shampoo by the tub, Hakyeon hyung will murder me if you do.” Hongbin said, mentally sighing and slapping himself. Taekwoon smiled and nodded. “I won’t, don’t worry.”

 

||LUCK Ver.||

Seulpeo hajima no no no~

Honjaga aniya no no no~

 

“Yes, hyung?” A young man in his early twenties said as he stopped wiping the café’s windows and picked his phone from his apron pocket. “Hyeokkie-ah, I want you to tell that good for nothing cold as ice boss of yours to quit locking me and Jaehwan in the storage room!” A shrill voice said from the other line. Hyuk sighed and shook his head as he went over to the storage room, only to be stopped by his boss; Jung Taekwoon. Taekwoon shook his head at his youngest employee, giving him a glare to finish off his silent order. “Hakyeon hyung, you know that as much as I want to let you and Ken hyung out; Taekwoon hyung will have my resume in ashes and I’ll be living on the streets.” The maknae said, making the café owner smile and chuckle a bit. “But, Hyogi!!!!!!” Hakyeon whined, causing Hyuk to pull the phone away from his ear. “Aish! That hyung!” Taekwoon, amused by it all, grabbed the phone from the maknae’s hand. “But nothing, Cha Hakyeon. I will let you and your equally annoying boyfriend out of the storage room if and ONLY if you two quit bothering me whenever I help and serve up front.” Taekwoon said. Hakyeon squealed from the other line and said, “WE’LL STOP BOTHERING YOU! JUST GET US OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!” “I don’t think Hell is a really cold place, Yeonnie. It’s freezing in here!” Another whiny voice said. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and hung up. “Make sure those airheads are out of the storage room before the next shift starts.” Taekwoon told Hyuk, smiling softly as he gave the younger’s phone back. Hyuk smiled back and nodded. “Neh, hyung~!”

 

“YAAAH~! HAN SANGHYUK! HOW DARE YOU COME IN ALLIANCE WITH JUNG TAEKWOON!!?” Hakyeon whined as he launched himself on the younger barista, who’s conveniently resting on one of the secluded tables. Hyuk groaned as the café manager’s body was not so gently thrown on his torso. “Oh dear sweet beans! Hyung, could you be any more gentle?” The maknae whined as he successfully pushed the elder to the side, onto the floor. Hakyeon yelped as he landed on his , rubbing the sore spot. “Well, could you be any more violent? I swear on Wonshik’s collection of hats, you’re starting to become like Taekwoon.” Hakyeon grumbled, stank face evident. Hyuk shook his head and laughed when he saw a blur of broad shoulders and feline eyes pinning the café manager to the nearest wall. “YAH! YAH! YAH! NO PDA!” The café’s other barista, Lee Hongbin, shouted as he and the café’s server – Kim Wonshik threw themselves at their two eldest hyungs. Hyuk laughed at the scene, nearly falling off the table he laid down at. “WHAT PDA? WHERE? THIS BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER TAEKYEON/HAKWOON MOMENT!!!” A very jealous cashier said as he stormed to the two bosses and employees. Hyuk gave up and just rolled off the table, laughing to his heart’s content at his silly hyungs. “OH MY GOD WHY?!” Hyuk said as he clutched his stomach. Hongbin held Hakyeon, while Wonshik struggled with a flailing Taekwoon. “Yah! Why do I always end up holding people who tend to flail their limbs aro-OUCH! HYUNG, WATCH YOUR HANDS!!!” The poor server said as he passed their boss to Jaehwan, clutching his throbbing nose. “LEMME GO! YAH, CHA HAKYEON! HOW DARE YOU USE MY NAME IN SUCH A FOUL MANNER?!” The café owner roared as he struggled to get out of Jaehwan’s surprisingly strong hold. “ME? WHAT DID I DO?! ALL I TOLD HYOGI WAS THAT HE’S STARTING TO TURN INTO A MINI-TAEKWOON WITH HIS RANDOMLY VIOLENT TACTICS!” Hakyeon screeched, making Hongbin probably deaf for the meantime and the others flinch. “OW! Okay, someone gag Hakyeon hyung with tissues or anything before he makes our ears bleed.” Hyuk said as he twitched a bit from the ringing in his ears. Wonshik blinked, not hearing anything at all. “WHAT?!” The derp said. “Oh great, you just made our best server deaf.” Taekwoon said, completely defeated in Jaehwan’s arms. Hongbin blinked and stared at the people in front of him. “HYUNG, I KNOW YOU HAVE A REALLY SOFT VOICE; BUT COULD YOU JUST SPEAK UP A BIT LOUDER? I CAN’T HEAR !” Hongbin said, making Hakyeon push him away. “Great, now one of our barista’s deaf as well.” Taekwoon said, wailing a bit. Jaehwan sighed and patted his boss’s head as the elder leaned towards the younger’s shoulder. “WHY, WHY MUST I BE STUCK WITH AN IDIOTIC DIVA?” Taekwoon cried, accidentally whacking Jaehwan’s huge nose as he threw his hands up in defeat before walking away to his office. Jaehwan whimpered as he rubbed his slightly throbbing nose, pouting as he sat on one of the chairs. Hakyeon rushed to his lover’s side and cooed at him. “WHY IS EVERYBODY WHISPERING?!” Wonshik said. “I DON’T KNOW, BUT THANK SHISUS SOMEONE HERE IS TALKING NORMALLY!” Hongbin said. Hyuk groaned and dragged the two semi-deaf employees into the storage room, locking it from the outside.

 

 

“Hyung, don’t kill me but….you’re drooling.” Jaehwan said as he passed by their big boss, who’s currently drooling over the maknae. Taekwoon snapped out only to wipe his drool before continuing his gaze at the maknae, leaning on the counter with his chin rested on his hand. “Isn’t he cute? He reminds me of a cute kitten, or maybe a puppy.” Taekwoon said dreamily. Hakyeon and Wonshik cringed at their boss’s state, Hongbin fake gagging at the cheesiness, and Jaehwan burning his hand from the steamer. “Oh my god, Taekwoon hyung is officially in love.” Wonshik whispered in their manager’s ear. Hakyeon nodded with wide eyes. “And not just with anyone.” Hakyeon added as he watched his best friend and supposedly stoic boss silently fangirl over their maknae, who’s currently serving their customers with a smile.

“Hyung? Taekwoon hyung? Hello? Boss?” Jaehwan attempted as he waved a hand in front of their still day dreaming boss. Taekwoon smiled, almost creepily since he’s been smiling for a long period of time. “I wish I was the one Sanghyukkie smiled at, and not that lucky girl.” The boss said as he watched Hyuk smile cutely at the noona he’s serving. Jaehwan cringed and yanked the handsome barista. “Okay, I give up. You take over, but good luck because I think Hyogi broke him.” Hongbin snorted, not so handsomely, as he took the cashier’s place. “Sanghyuk DID break him, hyung. Look at him, he’s been drooling over the maknae since the lunch shift started.” Hongbin said, pure disgust lacing his tone as he wiped the drool from his boss’s mouth with the cleaning rag he held in his hand. Taekwoon paid no attention to the two and just stared at his crush with pure adoration and love. Hakyeon rolled his eyes as he observed his boss and everyone else from his post by the entrance. “Those two have to get together.” He mumbled as he flashed a leaving customer with his signature smile and bowed. “Thank you for visiting VIXX Café! Have a great day!” He said. The customer smiled and nodded as he thanked the manager, Hakyeon holding the door open.

 

 

Two Days Later

Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Wonshik and Hongbin dropped their jaws as they caught their maknae and boss making out in the secluded area for employees only. “I-I don’t…What.” Wonshik mumbled as he held onto Hongbin’s shoulder to keep his balance, pure shock and slight disgust evident in his expression. Hakyeon snapped out and whacked the three younger employee’s heads before telling them to change into their uniforms. “And don’t come out until I say so.” He finished. The other three nodded and quickly scampered off to the changing room. Hakyeon rolled his eyes, cringing from disgust when the maknae let out a ty moan when the boss slid a hand under the younger’s shirt. “YAH! YAH! YAH! NO PDA!” The café manager said, grinning as he ducked when a menu came flying towards his face. Taekwoon had a sour face, while Hyuk pouted at the loss of contact. “Hyungie~ Ignore Njumma, and kiss me!!” The maknae whined as he pawed at his lover’s chest. Taekwoon melted and complied, raising the slim legs of the younger to his hip as he leaned closer. Hyuk mewled, completely satisfied with the other’s body heat radiating through the thin layers of clothing. Hakyeon stood there, completely dumbfounded. “That wasn’t supposed to happen, but oh well.” The café manager shrugged as he went over to the couple and flipped the table, not giving any s that he might be fired, and walked away. “YAH! CHA HAKYE-MMPH!” Taekwoon stopped his rage as his boyfriend straddled him and kissed him senseless. “Shut up and keep kissing me, you fool.” Hyuk said as he started ing his lover’s shirt, trailing his kisses from the elder’s jaw to his lips. Taekwoon moaned lowly in appreciation as he fumbled with the younger’s shirt, letting out a triumphant grunt as the material finally parted. Hyuk whimpered when Taekwoon kissed him, down to his chest. “Hyung, Hyung, Hyung!” The maknae whined as the elder took a and on it. Hyuk moaned as he clutched the raven haired man closer, fingers tangled in his boss’s soft hair.

 

The other employees on the other hand locked themselves in the storage room after locking the café’s entrance and making sure the windows are blocked by the curtains. “I can’t believe we’re letting them have in the café.” Hakyeon mumbled as he face palmed. Jaehwan chuckled and hugged his boyfriend to his chest. “Don’t worry, Yeonnie. Hongbin’s on cleaning duty today.” And at that, the handsome barista paled before fainting in his boyfriend’s arms. Wonshik chuckled at his boyfriend’s reaction and held the limp body close. “It’s a good thing we can’t hear whatever’s happening out there.” Wonshik said, only to curse himself and take his words back. “AH~! TAEKWOONIE! HARDER!” Sanghyuk moaned from outside. Hakyeon’s face miraculously turned white before he fainted as well. “Looks like we’ll be in here for a long time.” Jaehwan said as he sunk to the floor, a limp café manager in his arms, and smiled at his fellow employee. Wonshik chuckled and nodded, “We sure are hyung.”

 

 

 

“OH GOD, TAEKWOON! DON’T YOU DARE STOP!” Sanghyuk said as Taekwoon massaged his boyfriend’s back. Taekwoon bit his lip and blushed from slight embarrassment as his lover kept . “Yah, shut up! You’re making it sound like we’re ing on the table!” Hyuk rolled his eyes before turning around to face his also topless lover. “But isn’t that what you want?” Hyuk said seductively as he crawled into his lover’s lap. Taekwoon snorted before smirking. “Yes, but maybe next time. More specifically in my office, where no one is allowed to enter unless I say so.” He said lowly, the shell of Hyuk’s ear before nipping at the lobe. Hyuk whimpered and clutched the broad shoulders, “Then take me there already. Take me to your office and me on your desk.” The maknae said, leaning over to catch the elder’s bottom lip before it. Taekwoon closed his eyes and groaned at the maknae’s request, resolve slowly crumbling. “ me hyung. me on your desk until I won’t be able to walk for weeks. Show them who I belong to.” Hyuk whispered sinfully, fully cracking Taekwoon’s crumbling resolved. Taekwoon smirked and got off the table, holding Sanghyuk close to him with his hands on the younger’s thighs, and carried them to his office. “I’ll make sure to take good care of you, my naughty kitten.” Taekwoon growled as he locked the door behind them and pushed the grinning maknae to the wall. “Please do, Master.” Hyuk purred.

 

 

 

To say Hongbin was annoyed was an understatement. “JUNG TAEKWOON AND HAN SANGHYUK, I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!!!!!” The handsome barista shouted from Taekwoon’s office, holding a wet rag on one hand and a bucket of warm water on the other. The addressed people chuckled at the barista’s misfortune and held each other as they laid down on the table the other four found them on this morning. “Don’t forget to scrub Taekwoonie’s desk well, Kongie~!” Their café manager teased. Hongbin growled and threw the rag he used to wipe the stains at the manager. Hakyeon shrieked as he ran around the now empty café, screaming at anyone to help him get the disgusting rag of his head. “EW, EW, EW, EW!!!” Hakyeon whined as Jaehwan helped him. The younger adorned the ugliest disgusted expression as he took the soiled rag with the tip of his thumb and index finger. “I cannot believe Hongbin is actually cleaning the mess you two made.” The cashier said, exasperated. The couple just rolled their eyes, “Hey, we didn’t ask him to clean up our mess.” Taekwoon defended. Hongbin stopped his scrubbing and poked his head out of the office with a glare. “But Hakyeon hyung told me you asked him to tell me to clean up your office.” Taekwoon shook his head and looked at Hakyeon, who then ran away from the fuming Hongbin. “I REGRET NOTHING!” The manager screamed as their barista tackled him to the floor and whacking the elder with the rag he used to scrub the off Taekwoon’s desk. “WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” Hongbin wailed. Hakyeon tossed his head to avoid the disgusting soiled rag and whined.

 

“Hyung?” Taekwoon looked down at his lover in his arms with a smile. “Yes, Sanghyukkie?” Hyuk smiled before whacking the elder with a menu. “That’s for making my hurt.” The maknae said before flicking the elder’s forehead hard. “And that’s for caving into my requests.” Taekwoon whimpered but nevertheless smiled at his lover. “Anything for you, baby.” Wonshik and Jaehwan promptly cringed at the sappiness of their usually stoic boss and left the café, leaving their respective boyfriends to murder each other behind the counter.