Shot 6

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Cha Hakyeon, VIXX’s leader and Umma.

Everyone knows that fact, and even their members call him Umma most of the time whenever they’re at home or in their schedules. And honestly, Hakyeon doesn’t really mind the fans and s calling him that feminine title since he makes it a point in his live to be the mother figure of his younger members as they venture into the music world as VIXX.

 

Hakyeon really doesn’t mind s calling him Umma from time to time. He thinks that it makes him fulfill his responsibilities as VIXX’s leader and s’ best friend and personal pillar to lean on whenever they have a problem. Hakyeon doesn’t mind that one bit.

 

Except for one member, Han Sanghyuk. Why? Well Hakyeon feels something unexplainable as of now whenever the maknae calls him Umma.

“Umma!” Just like now. Hakyeon turns his attention from Taekwoon and smiles at his maknae. “Yes, Sanghyukkie?” He answered in his usual motherly tone. Sanghyuk smiled and latched himself onto the shorter man. Hakyeon chuckled and adjusted the giant maknae on his back, making sure Hyuk doesn’t fall, and smiled. “What does my baby maknae want?” Hakyeon asked. Sanghyuk whined, “Hyung~! I’m not a baby!!” Hakyeon chuckled and shook his head as he carried the maknae on his back across their Dance Practice Room. “Yes you are, Hyogi! You are my baby maknae!” The leader said with full affection for the younger. Hyuk smiled and nuzzled the elder’s neck, making Hakyeon laugh softly at the maknae’s cuteness. “Aigoo! Our maknae is getting spoiled by Leader Umma!” Hongbin exclaimed as the pair went back to where the other members were resting. Hakyeon chuckled while Sanghyuk stuck his tongue out at their artwork. Hongbin smiled and shook his head at the maknae. “I swear you two are more like lovers that have the weirdest and creepiest kink ever.” Jaehwan deadpanned, earning him a smack on the head by Taekwoon. “Don’t be too weird, Jaehwan-ah.” Taekwoon scolded his boyfriend lightly. Jaehwan grinned and snuggled up to his boyfriend. “You know you love me, hyung~!” The cutie main vocalist sang. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before pushing his annoying boyfriend’s face away. Hakyeon smiled at the two as he dropped Sanghyuk on Ravi’s lap, making the rapper groan as he was laying on his stomach. “Oh good gravy, what have you been eating?!” The rapper said as he shifted into a more comfortable position. Sanghyuk giggled and layed on Wonshik’s back as he watched his beloved Hakyeon hyung chit chat with the KENjumma and the artwork. Sanghyuk can’t help but smile whenever he sees Hakyeon or hears Hakyeon’s voice, feeling a comfortable warmth and comfort everytime the elder’s presence is known.

 

When the VIXX members decided to go back to the dorms, Taekwoon and Hakyeon decided to cook for their dongsaengs. “Since Taekwoon and I are cooking tonight, whichever ingredients we don’t have will be bought by whoever loses rock, paper, and scissors. Deal?” Hakyeon said once all the members are outside the building. The other members nodded. “Before anything else, I have the list and cash. I trust whoever gets chosen to take care of the money and the list.” Taekwoon said, earning nods from his dongsaengs. After more reminders by their Umma and Appa, the remaining members played.

First Round Winner: Ravi

Second Round Winner: Ken and Hyuk

 

“Looks like Hongbong will be buying the stuff!” Ken said as he held Ravi and Hyuk’s hands as they jumped in a circle, clearly enjoying their visual’s misfortune. The bean groaned and begged their umma to accompany him. “Come on, Binnie! Why are you so scared?” Hakyeon asked as he threw an arm around the younger’s shoulder as they entered their van. Hongbin pouted, “There could be weird erts lurking around in the alley by the mart! I might get !!!” The artwork said, clinging on the group’s umma for his dear life. Hakyeon sighed and nodded. “Alright, but I won’t be the one accompanying you since it might give those night lurkers more advantage.” Hongbin nodded eagerly. “I chose Wonshikkie.” Hakyeon said as he and Taekwoon threw their visual on their rapper’s lap. Hongbin blushed and looked down. Wonshik smiled and hugged his adorable boyfriend. “I can protect our artwork!” The rapper said as he cuddled with his boyfriend. Hongbin grinned and pecked Ravi’s cheek. “You better, Kim Wonshik.” Taekwoon said as he rested his head on the cutie main vocalist’s shoulder, feeling sleep course through his veins. Hakyeon nodded in agreement, “If I see one scratch on my lovely daughter, I will not hesitate to chop your balls off.” The umma threatened, making Wonshik flinch and nod rapidly. “I’ll even ask the cashier ahjummas watch over Hongbinnie while I gather the stuff!” Ravi said rapidly, making it sound like he was rapping from the fear VIXX’s Umma and Appa cursed him with. Hongbin giggled at his boyfriend’s cuteness and kissed the babbling rapper to calm him down. “Relax, Shikkie.” Hongbin said once they parted. Ravi smiled and nodded.

 

The van stopped at the mart they usually go to, dropping the RaBin couple off. “Remember to take care of the money, list and KONGIE!!! ANNYEONG!!!!!” Ken nagged as the van drove off. Wonshik chuckled and shook his head at his weird hyung before tightening his grip on Hongbin’s hands. Hongbin smiled up at his boyfriend, “Let’s get in the mart so we could finish and go home early!” Ravi nodded and let his boyfriend drag him into the mart.

 

 

 

When the rest of VIXX arrived at their dorm, Taekwoon immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower while Sanghyuk and Jaehwan helped Hakyeon take out the necessary cooking utensils and ingredients they have. “Umma, what are we having for dinner?” Sanghyuk asked as he hugged the older male from behind. Hakyeon smiled and felt himself melt in the larger body of his maknae. “You’ll see, Hyukkie-ah~” Hakyeon said. Hyuk smiled and pecked Hakyeon’s cheek before walking off to the living room. Hakyeon smiled and felt his heart beating faster than usual and felt his face go hot. Jaehwan noticed the LeaderxMaknae moment and smirked. ‘Those two definitely have a thing for each other.’ The happy virus thought as he smacked the leader’s perky as he walked past by him. Hakyeon yelped cutely before throwing a random vegetable at the erted boyfriend of the group’s appa. Ken laughed as the cabbage hit the back of his head. “YAH! BYUNTAE!!!” Hakyeon screeched as he felt his face grow hotter. Ken collapsed on the floor, laughing his off, as he clutched the cabbage close to his chest. “OH MY GOD, HYUNG! YOUR REACTION WAS PRICELESS!!” Jaehwan said, earning him a pillow in the face. “Shut it, Jaehwan.” Taekwoon said as he picked up the pillow he threw at his boyfriend before taking a seat next to the maknae, who was watching everything in amusement. Hakyeon sent the group’s Appa a thankful smile before going back to washing the needed pots and pans.

“Sanghyuk-ah, could you please call Wonshik and Hongbin up?” Hakyeon asked the maknae as he helped Taekwoon prepare the side dishes. Hyuk nodded and went to grab his phone, only to put it back in his pocket when the two missing hyungs ran into the living room with terrified expressions. “What happened?” The maknae asked as he helped Ravi place the grocery bags in the kitchen. “Sasaengs.” Hongbin said softly as he hugged one of Jaehwan’s Chopper plushies to his chest. Hakyeon frowned upon hearing that and passed his job to Jaehwan. “Help Taekwoon with the side dishes, I’ll go over to Ravi and Kongie.” Jaehwan nodded and took Hakyeon’s place across Taekwoon.

 

“They didn’t inflict any harm on you two, did they?” The umma asked as he held a shaking Hongbin to his chest. The RaBin couple shook their heads, earning a relieved sigh from the leader. “That’s good. I don’t know what I’ll do if they did inflict any harm on either you or Hongbin.” Hakyeon said as he patted the visual’s head. “You’ll probably blame yourself…..again.” Hyuk said softly. Hakyeon sighed and hugged the now calm visual closer, “I’m sorry, but that’s almost an automatic reaction every time something like that happens.” Hyuk smiled sadly and kissed the top of their leader’s head before walking to the kitchen. Ravi smiled a bit at the interaction between the leader and maknae, a plan to get the two together already forming in his head.

 

 

 

“Sanghyukkie seems to like our umma a lot.” Jaehwan said as they watched the ChaSang pair wash the dishes. The others nodded in agreement, “Likewise with the leader.” Taekwoon said. “Why don’t they confess to each other already? Jaehwan hyung did mention that he caught the maknae giving innocent kisses to the leader, and umma not minding it at all.” Hongbin said softy as he cuddled up to the rapper. “Maybe it’s because Hakyeon’s taking his role as VIXX’s mother too seriously?” Taekwoon suggested. Jaehwan pouted as he thought of reasons, smiling as one came to him. “Or maybe it’s because he’s taking the role of our umma so well!” Jaehwan said with a smile and nodded proudly, as if his boyfriend didn’t already say that. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and called the younger’s attention. “Jaehwan,” “Hmm?” And the response of Taekwoon was beating the younger with a pillow.

 

 

 

The fans cheered as they watched VIXX get all flustered from the questions they picked from the fishbowl filled with questions from the fans, themselves. “Cha Hakyeon, the leader and VIXX’s Mommy, which member is the most affectionate towards you?” The leader read out, smiling happily as he quickly placed the question card and mic on the table before making his way to the maknae. “Hyeokkie!!” He squealed before hugging the giant maknae. The fans and some of their members screamed at the ChaSang moment, making the maknae smile and hug the leader closer. “Hyungie~” The maknae imitated the leader’s tone playfully as he twirled them around, making the leader giggle. “Aigoo! Look at those two!” Jaehwan said through the mic with his smile reaching his ears. “Those two are more like lovers than mother and son!” Hongbin said, being the troll he is. Hakyeon blushed and smiled shyly at the maknae, the latter sporting the same expression. “Kongie hyung~! Don’t be so mean!!” Hyuk whined through his mic as he rested an arm around the leader’s shoulder. Hakyeon bit his bottom lip to prevent him from grinning like an idiot at his crush’s action. The visual shook his head and stuck his tongue at the maknae, “Nah, you two are really like lovers.” Hyuk blushed more at that and dropped his hold from Hakyeon’s shoulder to the small waist of the elder. “So what? Hakyeonnie hyung is mine!” He whined cutely, making the fans cheer at them and Hakyeon hide his face in the taller male’s shoulder. Hakyeon softly hit the younger’s chest in embarrassment, making Hyuk smile.

 

After the fan meeting, the six members of VIXX all collapsed in their van as they relished the cool air from the aircon. “Ah~ It’s so good to be in the van!!” Ken said as he slouched in his seat. “I couldn’t agree more.” Ravi said as he shoved his face in front of the passenger’s seat aircon. The manager scowled at Ravi and decided to just ignore the moron and drove off.

Making sure the others were knocked out, Hakyeon glaced at the maknae beside him and smiled when the younger met his eyes. “Did you mean it?” The umma asked shyly as the younger male pulled him closer with an arm around the elder’s shoulder. Sanghyuk smiled sweetly. “Yeah. I hope you aren’t mad or anyth-“Before the maknae could finish, Hakyeon leaned up and kissed him shyly. Hakyeon’s eyes opened slightly to look at the younger’s expression and felt himself blush when the younger had a playful glint in his eyes. “Hyung, I like you…..a lot.” The younger said once they parted. Hakyeon smiled and hugged the youngest. “From now on, don’t call me umma. It’ll just make our relationship weird on so many levels.” Hyuk chuckled and pecked the leader’s lips with a smile. Hakyeon smiled at the sweet gestured and pulled the younger in for a kiss, smiling once their lips molded as if they’re two pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly. Hyuk smiled into the kiss as well as he lifted the leader onto his lap and held the smaller close by the small waist. “Hyung, be mine?” Hyuk asked in between kisses and soft pants. Hakyeon blushed harder and nodded with a shy smile. “I’ll be yours if you’re mine as well.” Hyuk chuckled softly at the cute leader and nodded as well, “I’m all yours, Hakyeonnie.” The leader grinned and released a small squeal as he hugged his boyfriend. Sanghyuk died a bit at the cuteness of the elder and hugged the smaller back.

 

Little do they know that the other four were grinning as they watched the new couple.

 

 

Yes, Cha Hakyeon doesn’t mind being the umma of VIXX at all. He lets the members call him umma, except his boyfriend. His boyfriend who the other members claim as the real appa, with Taekwoon accepting the fact and took the position as the silent ahjumma of VIXX.

Han Sanghyuk used to call their leader umma. He still does, but that’s for another time to mention.