Shot 8

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Everyone knows Cha Hakyeon or N as VIXX's Umma and Jung Takewoon or Leo as VIXX's Appa. The two don't really mind that as they notcied it themselves whenever they're with their members, their kids.

 

But what the fans don't know is that when the six men of VIXX are in their dorms, living their lives, the real umma and appa of the group are exposed.

"Appa! Hongbong's being a troll again!!" The maknae shouted as he ran to hide behind the Appa. Taekwoon smiled and shook his head at the maknae. "Yah, Lee Hongbin and Han Sanghyuk! Just what in the world are you both bickering about this time?" Taekwoon demanded once Hongbin ran out of his and the maknae's shared room with a playfully evil grin. Hongbin stopped and turned around to run and hide behind the umma's back. "Sanghyuk started!" The visual said. Sanghyuk let out a whine, clutching the shorter member's shoulders. "No!! Appa, Umma! Don't believe the troll!!" Sanghyuk said as he charged towards his hyung. Hongbin did the same, only for the two maknaes to be held back by the group's parents. "It’s too early in the morning, and you two are already making a ruckus!" Taekwoon said disapprovingly. "But, Umma!" Hongbin whined as he tried to get out of Taekwoon's grip. "No buts! Now, be good maknaes and set the table. Or else I won't feed you two." Taekwoon said. Hongbin and Sanghyuk paled at the thought of not eating, and quickly helped their Appa set the table. Hakyeon chuckled and patted the two maknae's head before going over to his lover, embracing the slightly larger male. Taekwoon sighed happily and wrapped his arms around the tanned male's neck. "Good morning, Umma." Hakyeon said sweetly with a soft smile. Taekwoon smiled back, a small giggle escaping his lips. "Good morning to you too, Appa." The slightly younger male replied, kissing his "spouse" soflty before turning his attention to their sons. "You two better stay seated while your Umma and I wake up the noisy one and the lazy one." Hakyeon said. Hongbin and Sanghyuk nodded and quickly sat beside each other. Taekwoon smiled and took off, his husband trailing close.

 

"Jaehwannie, Wonshikkie! Wake up!" Taekwoon said softly, rubbing his two laziest sons' back. Jaehwan stirred and blinked a couple of times before stretching, yawning like a noisy person he is, and sat up with a smile. "Good morning, Taekwoon umma!!" Jaehwan said, hugging the group's secret umma. Taekwoon smiled and hugged the younger back and nodded. "Good morning to you too, Ken-Ken." Taekwoon replied. Jaehwan grinned and reached out to his roommate, smacking the rapper's face, and stood up. "GOOD MORNING, HAKYEONNIE APPA!!!" The chatterbox screeched as he flung himself on the leader. Hakyeon and Taekwoon cringed at their eldest son's loudness, Ravi unceremoniously fell off the bed with a groan, the maknaes outside accidentally whacked each other as they jumped in suprise. "Good morning, Jaehwannie." Hakyeon said, his face slowly morphing into his signature stank face. Jaehwan beamed at the shorter before skipping out of the room. Wonshik crawled back up his bed, rubbing his in pure pain and agony. "That wasn't my ideal alarm." The rapper grumbled. Taekwoon and Hakyeon chuckled and tackled their second, yet most mature, son. "Good morning, Mr. Grumpy!" Hakyeon said, hugging the life out of their rapper. Wonshik groaned, only to grin once his umma kissed his forehead. "Morning, Shikkie." Taekwoon said sweetly, smiling down at the rapper in between him and Hakyeon. "Morning, Umma and Appa!" Wonshik said. The parents smiled and released the rapper and told the younger to go straight to the dining table. Wonshik nodded with a smile and went out of the room.

 

 

"Hakyeon, calm down." Taekwoon cooed in his lover's ear as he and Wonshik held the fuming leader back. "Let me go! Those maknaes need a bonk on the head!" Hakyeon wailed, making Wonshik and Taekwoon snort. "But, Appa! The brat clearly started it!!" Hongbin reasoned, giving the maknae his evil stare. Sanghyuk whined and hugged his boyfriend's arm. "No I didn't!! Jaehwannie hyung, tell them!!" The maknae whined to his boyfriend. Jaehwan chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair. "Aigoo, Hyeokkie! You know how I don't like getting involved in the Maknae Bickering Session!" Ken said. Hyuk pouted and cuddled closer to his favorite hyung. Hongbin snorted and yanked his own boyfriend from their parents, and clung onto the slightly older male's toned arms. "Shikkie, tell them Hyeokkie started it!" Wonshik whimpered as his boyfriend practically screeched in his ear. The parents sighed and shook their heads, deciding to watch their sons. "Again, I wasn't the one who accidentally spilled the milk on Hakyeonnie Appa! Why would I even reach out for something I can't even digest?!" Hyuk whined. Hakyeon face palmed as Taekwoon slid the slightly older male in between his legs, massaging his husband's tensing shoulders. Hongbin stopped for a moment, letting the words of the maknae sink in. Wonshik silently groaned at his slightly stupid boyfriend, while Jaehwan ungracefully snorted. "Wow. You two kept arguing about this half of breakfast time, only remembering the fact that our maknae is allergic to milk." Hakyeon said, leaning back on his wife as he felt a migrane coming. Hongbin blinked before sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "Eh...hehe....sorry?" The visual said before getting whacked in the face by a 100% done Hakyeon. "That's it. I'm done. Taekwoonie, you are officially in charge here. I'll be in our room, meditating all this stupidity away." Hakyeon announced as he stood up and marched into his and Taekwoon's room. Taekwoon laughed at their leader's expression and shook his head.

 

"Kids, you know how your Appa reacts to situations like this." Taekwoon said once he rounded his sons in the living room, hands on his hips as he stared at the four dissaprovingly. The four just hung their heads down in shame as they let their mother scold them. "Hongbin, how many times have we reminded you that Sanghyukkie's allergic to milk?" The mother asked. Hongbin didn't reply and stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing. "And Sanghyuk, must you always be so snarky?" Sanghyuk shook his head slowly, almost like a kicked puppy. Taekwoon sighed and turned to the maknaes' boyfriends. "Don't even get me started about you two!" The cute main vocalist and main rapper flinched and uttered an apology. The umma sighed and rubbed his temples. "The things I do for you five morons." Taekwoon murmured as he ruffled each of the four sons' hair. "Go on. Go to your Appa and apologize for being so reckless." The four nodded and stood up, only for their umma to hug them. "If the idiot does anything, scream like how Jaehwan did when Hyeokkie scared him." Taekwoon said, successfully making his sons laugh. "Neh, Umma!" The four said. Takewoon chucked and released his four sons, giving them a hwaiting gesture as they entered the room.

 

 

Taekwoon face palmed as he stood in front of his five idiots, with their hair sticking out everywhere and feathers decorating their heads. "When I told you to make up, I didn't mean beat each other with pillows." The chic main vocalist growled as he yanked his husband closer to him, taking the feathers off the leader's head. Hakyeon grinned and rested his hands on his wife's waist, "Well then, you should've told them that." Taekwoon smacked the leader's head before pushing him away, and yanking the happy virus to him. "You're the Appa. You should know better." Taekwoon said as he plucked the annoying feathers from Jaehwan's messy hair. Hakyeon cackled from the floor, only to groan when Jaehwan fell on top of him. "Umma!" Jaehwan whined in his KENjumma tone as he landed on the leader's smaller figure. Taekwoon ignored the two as he yanked the dongsaeng line, dragging the three to his and Hakyeon's room to finish fixing the three.

 

 

 

"Come on, Taek-YAH! YAH! YAH! LEE HONGBIN, DROP THAT CHOPPER PLUSHIE AND STOP CHASING THE MAKNAE!!" Hakyeon shouted as he ran across the living room to stop their visual from murdering the maknae with Jaehwan's huge plushie.

Meanwhile, Taekwoon rubbed his temples as he rested half of his upper body on Ravi's chest. "Don't worry, Umma. Appa can handle those two pains in the ." Wonshik said as he wrapped an arm around their umma. Taekwoon groaned as he heard pots and pans crashing from outside the room. "Those morons better clean up the whole place, or sweet baby Sehun's I will castrate those three." Wonshik chuckled softly at his umma’s threat and kissed the top of the elder’s head. “I’m sure Jaehwan hyung will nag the three to clean up.” Taekwoon sighed and smiled a bit, grateful for his Wonshikkie being the most matured and sane one. “Thank you, Shikkie-ah.” Wonshik grinned and nodded.

 

 

“OH MY DEAR NEPTUNE!!!” Jaehwan screamed as he came home to find his Chopper plushie all battered up, eyes widening and jaw dropping at the messy kitchen with the band’s appa squished between the two maknae’s sleeping forms. Hakyeon snored as he hugged the two maknaes, using Sanghyuk as a pillow and Hongbin as his blanket. The maknae line grumbled before snuggling up to their appa. “Taekwoon hyung won’t like this.” Jaehwan said as he slowly backed away from the scene, only to bump into the said hyung and a drowsy Wonshik. “Oh, Jaehwannie~! How was your schedule?” Taekwoon asked as he hugged his eldest son, not noticing Wonshik’s jaw dropping when the younger went into the kitchen. “Slightly horrible, Umma. One of my co-actress tried to touch me, I sadly had to put up with a erted hair and make-up artist, and had to run home because crazy sasaengs followed me to where we filmed my drama!” Jaehwan cried as he hugged his mother. Taekwoon cooed and the younger’s hair, “My poor baby!” Taekwoon said as he half dragged-half walked Jaehwan to the couch. “Now you sit here while umma cooks up my special ramyun you all love!” Taekwoon said happily, not noticing Jaehwan’s alarmed expression. “Umma why don’t we-never mind.” Jaehwan said, holding the now terrified Wonshik. Taekwoon stared at the leader, visual, and maknae. “YAH. YOU THREE BETTER WAKE UP OR I’LL POUR BOILING WATER ON YOU!!” Taekwoon shouted, successfully scaring the three idiots awake. “HONEY~! Wh-when did you get here?” Hakyeon said, wrapping an arm around Taekwoon’s waist. Hongbin and Sanghyuk quickly hid behind their respective boyfriends and watched their parents. Taekwoon’s eye twitched, “Idiot.” He said before throwing his husband out of the kitchen, as if the leader was a rag doll. Hakyeon yelped as he flew across the kitchen and into the living room, crashing into Jaehwan and Sanghyuk’s plushie collection. Taekwoon smirked in triumph before gathering all the misplaced pots and pans, humming to Voodoo Doll. The other four members felt a cold shiver up their spine as they silently watched their umma make their supper with a haunting smile. “Hongbong?” Sanghyuk whispered. “Yes, Hyogi?” The visual whispered back, eyes not leaving their somehow creepy umma. “Umma’s scaring me.” Hyuk said as he clung onto Ken. Hongbin nodded and clung onto Ravi as well. “I think he scares all of us.” Ken said with a nod. The dongsaeng line nodded rapidly and suggested they back away from the kitchen entrance without the lion noticing. Ken nodded and slowly backed away, in-synced with Ravi.

The four sons’ souls flew away when their appa called the attention of their currently creepy umma. “Taekwoonie-ah, could you please come over here for a sec?” Hakyeon said, not noticing his four sons freeze in mid-back step. Taekwoon looked up from the pot of boiling water, smile still on his face, and walked to where the leader was. The four sons yelped before running to the maknae line’s room to hide. “I just noticed that our-why are you smiling like that?” Hakyeon said once his wife stood beside him, a little too close. Taekwoon said nothing, but smiled. Hakyeon noticed that there’s an evil glint in Taekwoon’s eyes, and gulped. “H-Honey, why don’t we sit down on the couch and cuddle while we wait for the-EEP!” Hakyeon yelped as the taller male pushed him on the sofa. Taekwoon smirked as he straddled the leader, hands on either side of the tanned male’s head. “You’ve been a very bad Appa, Hakyeonnie.” Taekwoon purred as he reached down to grab Hakyeon’s wrists, pinning both above Hakyeon’s head. Hakyeon willed himself not to get aroused by how his wife is acting, and whimpered. “Taek-Taekwoonie, why are you doing this?” Hakyeon asked nervously as the feline eyes of the other male turned into crescents. “I’m going to punish you, Daddy.” Taekwoon said, purring sinfully at the last word. Hakyeon felt himself harden at that and groaned once Taekwoon grinded on his . Taekwoon smirked and leaned down to kiss Hakyeon, the slightly older male growling and steadying his hands on the small waist of the submissive.

 

 

“Are they done yet?” Hongbin asked as he covered the maknae’s ears. Wonshik and Jaehwan yawned before shaking their heads. “Those two have been at it for almost two hours! I’m starving and sleepy!” Ravi whined. “OH, HAKYEON~! HARDER!” The three heard their umma moan out, cringing and helping the visual block anything from the maknae’s ears.

“Who’s been a naughty umma?” Hakyeon growled, making Taekwoon moan and bounce on his lap faster. “I’ve been very naughty, Appa.” Taekwoon mewled as Hakyeon flipped their positions. Hakyeon smirked and raised Taekwoon’s legs to his shoulders, diving in deeper and hitting that bundle of nerves. Taekwoon moaned out and clung onto Hakyeon as the leader s in him at a fast and hard pace.

 

 

 

The next morning, Jaehwan guided the maknae around the dorm with his hands covering the younger’s eyes. “Hyung, why the hell are you covering my eyes?” Hyuk asked. Jaehwan coughed awkwardly and steered them into the kitchen. “Let me cook up some breakfast for you.” The older male said, avoiding the question. Hyuk smiled and nodded eagerly before hugging his boyfriend. “Yey!!! Love you, hyungie!!” Jaehwan chuckled, only to jump and hit his head upon hearing a girly shriek. Sanghyuk gasped and rushed to get a small ice pack to tend the mildly injured Jaehwan.

“I GET THAT YOU TWO WERE ING LIKE RABBITS IN HEAT THE WHOLE NIGHT YESTERDAY, BUT COULDN’T YOU AT LEAST SAVE THE COUCH?!” Hongbin screeched once he stumbled out of his and Sanghyuk’s room. Taekwoon and Hakyeon stirred awake, tangled in each other’s bodies and blanket. “Hmm? What?” Hakyeon said. “Honey, go check whatever is making that noise. My hurts.” Taekwoon whined. Hakyeon smiled a bit and placed a kiss on his wife’s forehead before sitting up to glare at their visual. “I will count to five, before I reach to three you are gone or I will castrate Wonshik.” Hakyeon said, not blinking nor smiling. Hongbin gulped and ran away. Hakyeon sighed and leaned back to the couch’s armrest, slinging an arm around Taekwoon as the younger male laid on his chest. “Morning, Appa.” Taekwoon said with a smile. Hakyeon chuckled and smiled back at his cute wife. “Good morning, Umma.”