Shot 27

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Taekwoon smiled as he held his wife’s hands. “You look even more stunning than ever, love.” He softly whispered into the slightly shorter girl’s ear. “Oppa, stop it! We’re in public.” The shy girl said, cheeks turning pink. Taekwoon chuckled before kissing the younger’s cheek. “Sorry to break this diabetes-worthy moment, but I believe than Taekwoon called me over?” Taekwoon’s former wife joked, her small hands linked with another man’s. Taekwoon and his wife looked up and gave sheepish smiles. “Hongbin unnie! Wonshik oppa!” Taekwoon’s wife exclaimed. Taekwoon chuckled before hugging the two.

“How are you both doing?” Hongbin asked a while later. Taekwoon smiled and kissed his wife’s cheek before nodding. “We’re on our way to becoming new parents.” Taekwoon proudly said while his wife blushed. Hongbin squealed, hugging Wonshik’s arm. “Congratulations, you two!” Hongbin said with a bright smile. “We wish you both the best!” Wonshik added with a soft smile. Taekwoon and his wife thanked the other couple, before Taekwoon kindly asked his wife and Wonshik if he and Hongbin could talk alone. “If you need us, we’ll be picking up my nephew.” Taekwoon smiled and nodded, kissing the younger girl. “I trust you with Wonshik, Ilhoon-ah.” Ilhoon smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry, hyung. I’ll make sure to tell people that Ilhoonie is my cousin.” Wonshik promised. Takewoon and Hongbin chuckled before shooing the two away.

 

Once their spouses were gone, Taekwoon and Hongbin stared at each other with soft smiles on their faces. “So, how are things going with you?” Taekwoon softly asked. Hongbin’s smile fell a bit. “To be honest, I really am happy with Wonshikkie but I can’t help but think of you at the most random times.” Hongbin admitted, biting her bottom lip as she fiddled with the gold band around her ring finger. Taekwoon’s eyes widened, smile dropping as well. “Hongbin-ah…” Hongbin smiled and shook her head. “No, it’s alright. The past is past, and we were both in a rush to get married. We weren’t really thinking straight.” Taekwoon slowly nodded, sighing as Hongbin was right. “But I really did love you.” The two said at the same time, causing both to blush. “I know, I never doubted it.” Hongbin said with a chuckle. Taekwoon chuckled as well, shaking his hand. “You know, I didn’t think we’d still be best friends even after all that.” Taekwoon softly said, stirring his iced latte. Hongbin smiled and nodded. “Usually, people would just up and go, never turning back and never wanting to have anything to do with the past lover.” Hongbin noted with amusement. “Well those people clearly didn’t move on.” Taekwoon concluded with a nod. Hongbin chuckled before turning serious again. “Oppa, do you…possibly feel the same was as I do?” Hongbin softly asked, looking down at her lap. Taekwoon bit his lip before sighing and nodding. “I do. I find myself remembering all the memories we had whenever I do something with Ilhoon.” Hongbin held back the tears, looking away from Taekwoon. “But, I never regretted those memories. It just gives me more reasons to learn from the mistakes we had.” Hongbin slowly looked back at Taekwoon and smiled. “Now I know that we both love our lovers more.” Hongbin noted with a giggle. Taekwoon smiled before nodding. “We sure do.”

 

 

Ilhoon and Wonshik came back an hour later, Wonshik carrying a sleeping toddler and Ilhoon holding onto Wonshik. “Hey, you two!” Ilhoon softly greeted as she sat beside her husband. Taekwoon smiled, kissing Ilhoon softly before giving the four month swell a loving touch. “Hey. How was picking Sungjae up?” Taekwoon asked the two. Wonshik grinned brightly as Sungjae clung onto him, the toddler not wanting to let go. “Well, Wonshik and Sungjae surprisingly got along well.” Ilhoon said with an amused smirk. “Must be because they both have the same mental capacity.” Hongbin sassed. Wonshik made a disapproving noise while Taekwoon laughed his off. “Wonshik, you better start hiding. Taekwoon oppa will never let you live this moment down, now that he knows your secret.” Hongbin said, causing Taekwoon and his wife to die on them. “HONGBIN!” Wonshik whined. Sungjae twitched a bit before smacking Wonshik’s face with his Pororo plushie. “Noisy hyung!” Sungjae whined, rubbing his eyes before looking at Ilhoon. “Aunty!” Ilhoon chuckled before nodding her head at Taekwoon. “Come on, buddy. We have to let your Wonshik hyung rest.” Taekwoon cooed as he reached over to take Sungjae in his arms. Sungjae pouted before nodding. “But uncle, Wonshik hyung was so fun! He played games with me and he bought me….he……ice cream…” Sungjae mumbled, yawning before falling back to sleep in Taekwoon’s warm embrace. Taekwoon cooed with a smile, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on Sungjae’s head before gently passing him to Ilhoon. Ilhoon smiled thankfully at her husband before holding her nephew close.

While all this was happening, Hongbin had a soft and warm smile on her face. “They’re going to be great parents.” She whispered into Wonshik’s ear. Wonshik smiled down at his wife before kissing her forehead. “They sure will. And so will we once you’re ready to try for one.” Hongbin giggled and nodded. “Maybe a year later.” Hongbin said, feeling slight nostalgia at what she said. Wonshik noticed this before softly kissing his wife. “Hey, sorry to break this disgustingly sweet moment, but we have to go. Ilhoon said Sungjae’s brother might be at our house now to bring the little guy home.” Taekwoon said with a soft smile. Wonshik and Hongbin pulled away before smiling at the eldest male. “Sure! Tell Sungjae I’ll see him soon.” Wonshik said with a fond smile. Ilhoon giggled and nodded, standing up with Takwoon’s help. “No problem, oppa. I’ll make sure to tell Sanghyuk that Sungjae found a new baby-sitter.” Wonshik laughed before widening his eyes, the other couple leaving them. “WAIT YOU SERIOUS?! JUNG ILHOON, YOU BETTER NOT BE!” Hongbin laughed at her husband, patting the slightly older male’s thigh before making a move to leave him. “IL—HONGBINNIE?! DON’T LEAVE ME!” Wonshik wailed, running after his wife, groaning when he runs into random trashbins and poles.

 

 

 

 

One year later

 

To: Hongbinnie

From: Taekwoonie

Hongbinnie unnie,, this is actually Ilhoonie haha! Anyways, Taekwoon told me that we were supposed to meet up later at the park?

 

 

 

To: Taekwoonie

From: Hongbinnie

HI ILHOON-AH! Yup! It was actually Shikkie’s idea since he decided that today is the day we come out clean to you and Taekwoonie oppa.

 

To: Hongbinnie

From: Taekwoonie

Pshh. When were you ever clean, Kim  Hongbin?

 

 

To: Taekwoonie

From: Hongbinnie

Yah. Still your unnie.

 

 

Ilhoon laughed when Hongbin’s caller ID flashed on the screen. “YAH, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT!” Hongbin’s shrill voice rang from the loudspeaker. Ilhoon laughed, resting her head on Taekwoon’s shoulder. “Love you too, unnie!” Ilhoon said with a giggle. “I swear, I will get you back somehow.” Taekwoon chuckled and shook his head. “Yah, what’s going on with you girls?” Taekwoon asked. “Taekwoon oppa, tell this brat of yours to shut it!” Hongbin whined. Ilhoon cackled evilly before hanging up.

 

“Y—goddammit, Jung Ilhoon.” Hongbin mumbled with a smile. Wonshik rolled his eyes before kissing his wife softly. “It’s been a year, and you and Ilhoon are still going on with your bantering?” Wonshik softly asked. Hongbin giggled and shook her head. “Nope! Just like it’s been a year and I still want to lock you and Taekwoon oppa in a room and see if some bromance Ilhoonie kept telling me about would happen.” Wonshik groaned. “Not you too!!” Wonshik wailed before calling Taekwoon up. “TAEKWOON HYUNG? HONGBIN IS ON ILHOON’S SIDE!” “Oh that’s nice to kn—WAIT WHAT?!  KIM HONGBIN, HOW DARE YOU! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!” “Yeah, and Ilhoon’s supposed to be your wife.” Hongbin sassed back. Ilhoon’s unmistakable giggling was heard from the other line as Taekwoon made noises similar to a kicked kitten. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR WIVES?!” Wonshik sobbed. “No clue, but Hongbin is your problem. Bye.” Taekwoon hung up, leaving Wonshik to open and close his mouth repeatedly. “Honey, stop being a dumb fish.” Hongbin said before waddling away from her husband, hands on her growing bump.