Shot 18

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

(c) to the owner of the gif and google :P

 

October 2015

 7:45PM

 

To: Jaehwannie hyung <3

From: My Hyogi :3

Hyung! When are you coming back home? Hwanjoo and the twins are already missing you!

 

Jaehwan smiled at the cute text from his forever loving husband. “Aigoo, Jaehwan-ah. You’ll break your face like Jihoon hyung if you keep smiling like that!” Jaehwan’s co-worker, Ilhoon, said with an amused smile. Jaehwan looked up from his phone and laughed at Jihoon’s annoyed expression. “Yah, Jung Ilhoon. Do you want to get murdered by Taeil hyung?” Jihoon threatened the maknae of their team. Ilhoon laughed before strolling away, leaving a still grinning Jaehwan and a very irritated Jihoon. Jihoon rolled his eyes before grinning at their team leader. “I’m betting your husband texted you something about your kids?” Jihoon guessed. Jaehwan chuckled and nodded. “I leave him with the three kids for three hours, and he starts texting me about what time I’m coming home.” Jihoon laughed and shook his head. “And see this is why you should’ve just brought the three munchkins with you! I’m sure Taekwoon hyung won’t mind those three running around! We are just helping with the company’s Halloween Party preps.” Jaehwan hummed. “I would’ve, but I’d like my husband to watch over the kids for once. And besides, Hwanjoo, Sangmin and Sangjin miss their appa.” Jaehwan said with a smile. Jihoon nodded in understanding. “At least Taeil hyung works here with you. That way you guys take turns taking care of Jiyook and Jihyun.” Jihoon chuckled and nodded. “Unlike my two little cubs, your three munchkins are less hyper.” Jaehwan laughed, nodding in agreement.

 

 

10PM

Jaehwan groaned as Jiyook jumped on his back. “Jiyook, you’re getting to heavy for this.” Jaehwan whined as he adjusted Jihoon and Taeil’s eldest on his back before balancing the boxes he had in his arms. Jiyook giggled and held onto Jaehwan’s shoulders. “But hyung, its fun! Besides, Hakyeon ahjumma wouldn’t let me play with Taekwoon hyung.” Jiyook said with a pout. Jaehwan placed the boxes down before Jiyook. “And why doesn’t the resident ahjumma want you to play with the cat?” Jiyook giggled at Jaehwan’s nicknames for the two eldest in the company. “W-well, Hakyeonnie ahjumma said something about wanting “me time” with Taekwoon hyung.” Jaehwan had to stop himself from laughing at that, not wanting to taint Jiyook’s mind this early. “Well then, why don’t we find your brother and maybe Ilhoonie?” Jaehwan suggested, carrying Jiyook in his arms. Jiyook nodded all too happily. “YEY! HOONIE HYUNG!” Jiyook screamed. “NOPE!” Ilhoon playfully replied, popping his head out from one of the rooms and grinned at Jiyook. “HOONIE HYUNG!!” Jiyook chanted as he and Jaehwan got closer. Jaehwan chuckled, shaking his head as he handed the hyper boy to Ilhoon. “If Jihoon comes to a fried battery Jiyook, it’s not my fault.” Jaehwan said before walking away, phone in hand.

 

Booyah~

Lalalalalalalalalala happiness~!

 

“HWANNIE HYUNG!” Sanghyuk happily chirped as he placed his phone on speaker, letting their children in on the conversation. “UMMA!” Hwanjoo happily greeted like the carbon copy of Jaehwan he is. “Umma!” The twins, Sangmin and Sangjin, greeted. “Hello~! Sorry for staying out so late, and why are you three still not in bed?!” Jaehwan nagged, bringing a smile on Sanghyuk’s face. “Umma, Appa said we can stay up since Hotel Transylvania 1 and 2 will be on a re-run on TV!” Hwanjoo happily replied. Jaehwan sighed on the other line, making the kids giggle and Sanghyuk fear for his life. “Yeobo, I couldn’t say no to the combined aegyo of these three!” Sanghyuk reasoned. “Han Sanghyuk, I will have to talk to you later. As for you three, I have the DVDs for both movies. We can all watch it tomorrow, because right now is the time for growing boys to sleep.” Jaehwan said. Hwanjoo and the twins pouted but nodded. “Neh, Umma~! Goodnight! WE LOVE YOU!” The three chorused before kissing their father and making cute kissy noises at their mother over the phone and ran to their rooms. Sanghyuk chuckled, stopping when Jaehwan cleared his throat from the other line. “Don’t think I’m not done with you yet, Han Sanghyuk.” The wife said before hanging up. Sanghyuk felt chills run up his spine, and it’s not the pleasurable one.

 

 

To: My Hyogi :3

From: Jaehwannie hyung <3

No , no s, no s, no make-out sessions.

 

Sanghyuk whimpered.

 

To: My Hyogi :3

From: Jaehwannie hyung <3

Starting tonight until Hwanjoo’s birthday.

 

Sanghyuk groaned.

 

To: Jaehwannie hyung <3

From: My Hyogi :3

But hyung! Hwanjoo’s birthday isn’t until Christma—oh. I see what you did there, my naughty wife.

 

Sanghyuk smirked as the text message sent. “This is going to be interesting.” He murmured to himself as he got up to clean the living room a bit before walking to his and Jaehwan’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

November 2015

 8:30AM

Jaehwan giggled as Sanghyuk twirled him around. “Yah, I might end up being flung across the room!” Jaehwan cutely whined, hitting his husband’s chest lightly. Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing his wife’s cheek before settling them down on the couch. “I will never let that happen.” Sanghyuk softly said, resting his forehead on Jaehwan’s. Jaehwan smiled and kissed Sanghyuk’s nose before getting up. “Come on, Hyukkie. We need to start baking Taekwoon hyung’s cake, or else Hakyeon hyung will barge into our house and nag us to death.” Sanghyuk chuckled at his wife’s cuteness, allowing the smaller male to drag him into their kitchen.

 

9:00AM

“APPA! UMMA!” Hwanjoo screamed as he happily ran into the kitchen, stopping to inhale the sweet scent of baked cakes and cookies. Jaehwan happily hummed, placing the tray of cupcakes on the table before squatting down to lift their eldest in his arms. “Looks like someone’s extra hyper today!” Sanghyuk commented as he placed the remaining trays of cupcakes on the same table Jaehwan placed the first batch. Hwanjoo giggled and nodded. “That’s because Taekyeonnie hyung is coming over with Jiyeonnie noona and Jinwoonie!” Hwanjoo happily said. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk shared a look and chuckled. “Are you sure it isn’t because you’ll be seeing Seokjin as well?” Jaehwan asked, knowing that their Hwanjoo has a cute puppy crush on one of Jaehwan’s colleagues. Hwanjoo blushed before hiding his face in his mother’s chest. “Umma!” He whined. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk chuckled at their cutie. “Alright, alright. Why don’t you go up and check if the twins are awake?” Jaehwan suggested, placing his son down and giving him a cookie. Hwanjoo smiled and thanked his mother before nodding. “I will, and I’ll share Umma’s cookie with them!” Hwanjoo cutely exclaimed before running to his two maknae brothers’ room. Jaehwan felt his heart grow warmer at their thoughtful eldest, Sanghyuk feeling proud as ever.

 

9:15AM

“HWANJOO! SANGMIN! SANGJIN! COME DOWN HERE!” Jaehwan called as he made sure their guests were comfortable. “Aunty, where’s Uncle?” A female carbon copy of Taekwoon softly asked, tugging on Jaehwan’s shirt. Jaehwan smiled and crouched to her level. “I think he’s helping the three boys dress up, Jiyeonnie.” Jiyeon nodded and smiled a bit. Taekwoon and Hakyeon smiled at their daughter, cringing when their two boys screamed. “HWANJOO-YAH!” The maknae yelled, throwing himself at Hwanjoo. “TWINS!!!” The eldest happily screamed as he hugged the two happy Han Twins close to him. “It still scares me how you two have three mini-Taekwoon hyungs, and only the girl is quiet like hyung.” Sanghyuk mumbled, earning a hard smack on the head by Jaehwan and a neck chop by Hakyeon. “Even I’m surprised that two took after their father.” Taekwoon sassed, letting Jiyeon crawl to his lap. Jiyeon silently watched her brothers and cousins go hyper. “Umma, I’m hungry.” Jiyeon softly said, earning a soft coo from Jaehwan and Sanghyuk. Taekwoon smiled and kissed his daughter’s forehead. “Can you wait until lunch time?” Jaehwan softly asked, not wanting to scare Jiyeon again. Jiyeon nodded, her feline-like eyes widening. “Aunty smells like a bakery.” She cutely said with a smile. Taekwoon cooed and gently his daughter’s head. “That’s because we baked cookies and cupcakes for you, kids!” Sanghyuk happily said as he came out with a tray of cookies. The kids immediately stopped whatever they were doing and attacked Sanghyuk, except for Jiyeon who happily let Jaehwan carry her towards Sanghyuk and the boys. “Cha Taekyeon and Cha Jinwoon! What did I tell you two about shoving cookie after cookie into your mouths without chewing?” Taekwoon gently scolded the two. The boys grinned sheepishly as much as they could before chewing what they had in their mouths before kissing their mother on each cheek. Taekwoon cringed at the crumbs left on his cheek, but smiled as he watched Jiyeon happily inhale the cupcake Sanghyuk offered to her.

 

12NN

“HAPPY BIRHTDAY, TAEKWOONIE~!” The adults finished singing, the kids clapping happily. Taekwoon smiled and nodded at Jiyeon, the little girl wanting to help her mother blow the candles. Jiyeon grinned before blowing out the flames with Taekwoon. The rest of the adults cheered, while the kids busied themselves with bothering their mothers about the cake. “Happy Birthday, hyung!” Jaehwan and Sanghyuk greeted as they smashed the cake onto Taekwoon’s face, Hakyeon laughing as he held a wide-eyed Jiyeon in his arms. “Cake.” Jiyeon said sadly. Hakyeon chuckled and kissed Jiyeon’s cheeks. “The real cake is with Seokjin and Hwanjoo.” Hakyeon said, making Jiyeon smile a bit. “Can I go to them?” She asked. Hakyeon nodded, letting Seokjin carry her. “Just don’t eat the cake!” Hakyeon joked, making Jiyeon giggle. “I won’t, Appa!”

 

“HAN SANGHYUK AND HAN JAEHWAN, I WILL DROWN YOU TWO IN MELTED CHOCOLATE!” Taekwoon screeched as he chased the two around. The younger married couple laughed and held each other’s hands as they ran away from Taekwoon.

 

 

5PM

“That was sweet of you to throw a party for Taekwoon hyung.” Sanghyuk said as he helped his wife clean the dishes. Jaehwan smiled and handed his husband the plates. “Well he is my brother. It’s just that Hongbin normally throws hyung a party.” Jaehwan said, smile slowly fading at his and Taekwoon’s younger brother. Sanghyuk noticed this and gently placed the dishes into the sink before pulling his wife to his chest. “Hey, look at me.” He softly said, smiling when Jaehwan’s big eyes looked up at him. “I’m sure Hongbin hyung is happily watching over us somewhere up there, and I’m positive that he is happy that you decided to continue this tradition.” Jaehwan smiled, eyes b with tears. “Hyuk-ah, how do you do it?” Sanghyuk chuckled, leaning down to peck his wife on the lips. “It’s a secret!”

 

 

 

 

 

March 2030

9:30 AM

 “Ew.” Sangmin said as he pushed his twin away; Sangjin covered with paint and attempting to hug his twin. “Aww! Come on, hyung!” Sangjin pleaded, wanting to hug his twin. Sangmin gave a disgusted expression before pulling their eldest brother in his place. Hwanjoo blinked, a bit disoriented from everything that is happening around him. “What are you two up to?” Hwanjoo asked, eyes narrowing in suspicion of his two teenaged brothers. The twins grinned at Hwanjoo before hugging the eldest.

Jaehwan and Sanghyuk fell off their bed at Hwanjoo’s screaming. “What is that boy up to this time?” Jaehwan mumbled as he got up, ignoring Sanghyuk’s pained whimpers. “Must he always wake us up with his screming?” Sanghyuk grumbled, dragging himself back on the bed. Jaehwan rolled his eyes at his husband and left the room.

“Boys, what on earth is go—HAN HWANJOO!” Jaehwan shrieked as he took in the appearance of his 19 year old son. Hwanjoo grimaced as he felt some kind of gooey substance drip down his cheek. “Umma, never let the twins near my poster paints.” Hwanjoo whined as he tried to pry the twins off of him. Jaehwan sighed and shook his head. “Han Sangmin and Han Sangjin, I will take away your gaming consoles for a whole year if you two don’t clean up.” Jaehwan said, hands on his hips with a stern expression. The twins pouted and hugged Hwanjoo one last time before speeding off to their rooms. Hwanjoo whined as he desperately tugged at his soaked shirt. Jaehwan sighed once more before helping his eldest find a clean shirt.

“Umma, what do I do? Jiyeon noona will laugh at me if she comes in and sees me with paint all over my face and hair!” Hwanjoo complained. Jaehwan rolled his eyes as he continued cleaning the said paint off of his son’s face. “Relax, Hwanjoo. Jiyeon won’t be coming until 10AM.” Sanghyuk said as he handed his wife a bottle of make-up remover. Hwanjoo groaned, closing his eyes to make Jaehwan’s work easier. “And I won’t let her see you in this state.” Jaehwan said.

 

10AM

“What is on your hair, Hwanjoo?” Jiyeon asked as she tried to take the paint stains off of her cousin’s hair. Hwanjoo whined again. “Noona!” Jiyeon chuckled and shook her head. “Why are you so concerned about your appearance today?” She asked. Hwanjoo blushed and bit his bottom lip. “Umma said that Seokjin hyung is coming over.” He said, blush darkening. Jiyeon laughed, throwing her head back to the couch. “You are clearly in love with him.” Jiyeon said, earning another whine from her cousin and grins from her Aunty.

 

 

 

 

December 2030

“I cannot believe you allowed your son to date someone half his age.” Jihoon mumbled, smiling as he watched Hwanjoo and Seokjin dance together. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk chuckled. “We trust both of them, and Hwanjoo is legal now.” Jaehwan easily said. Sanghyuk couldn’t agree more. “Plus, age doesn’t matter as long as you feel the love and happiness from your partner.” Sanghyuk added with a smile. Jaehwan blushed, realizing that Sanghyuk indirectly mentioned that for him. Jihoon nodded, his smile growing wider as he caught on. “I see, I see.” He said before leaving the two.

 

 

 

March 2033

Jaehwan cried as he held his first grandchild in his arms. “I can’t believe I have a grandson already!” Jaehwan wailed happily. Hwanjoo smiled at his mother, while Seokjin laughed. “Umma, stop screaming. You’re going to scare Yoongi forever.” Sangmin said as he took his little nephew into his arms, the infant giggling. Jaehwan rolled his eyes and flicked Sangjin on the forehead. “Why me?” The younger twin whined, rubbing the slightly stinging spot. “I don’t want to scare Yoongi.” Jaehwan said before hugging his eldest child. “My lovely Hwanjoo! You’re a father now!” Hwanjoo cringed at his mother’s ahjumma tone. Seokjin giggled and hugged his mother-in-law. “Don’t you think it’s time to let Sanghyuk appa out of the bathroom?” Seokjin softly suggested. “I AGREE WITH OUR JINNIE!” Sanghyuk’s echoed reply came. Jaehwan rolled his eyes. “Sure.” Jaehwan said while shaking his head and mouthing a ‘NOPE’. Hwanjoo and Seokjin laughed while the Twins squealed at Yoongi’s cuteness.

 

 

 

December 2040

Jaehwan honestly couldn’t be happier than now, holding his youngest grandchild in his arms. “Its great that you decided to finally let Jungkook come along.” Sanghyuk told Hwanjoo with a smile. Hwanjoo nodded, leaning his chin on his wife’s shoulder. Seokjin rolled his eyes affectionately before grinning. “Hwanjoo wanted to come here as soon as Jungkook said his first word.” Sanghyuk raised his brow at Seokjin. “What was his fi—“ “Ma! Gwamma!” Jungkook giggled as Jaehwan nuzzled his chubby cheeks. “SANGHYUK-AH! HE SAID GRANDMA!” Jaehwan happily cried. Jungkook was not fazed at his grandmother’s happy squealing, and giggled the whole time. Sanghyuk smiled happily as he walked to his wife and kissed the smaller male’s cheeks. “Is your life goal complete now?” Sanghyuk asked with amusement. Jaehwan nodded. “Yup. You can leave me now.” Sanghyuk chuckled at his wife and stayed, cooing every now and then at their maknae grandson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung?” Jaehwan woke up, looking around and sighing when he saw his boyfriend hugging him. “What happened?” Sanghyuk chuckled and shook his head. “You fell asleep while listening to Red Velvet’s Happiness on repeat.” The younger said in amusement as he helped his boyfriend out of the van. Jaehwan blinked. “Hyuk, what year is it?” “It’s 2015.” Sanghyuk answered with a confused expression. Jaehwan blinked. “Where do we live?” Sanghyuk is now starting to worry about his boyfriend. “Hyung, we live at the dorms with the other hyungs. Are you alright?” Jaehwan sighed in relief. “I’m fine, Hyuk-ah.” Sanghyuk smiled and hugged his cute boyfriend. “You’re weird. But that makes me happy.” Sanghyuk said before groaning in pain. “YAH, I’M STILL YOUR HYUNG!” Jaehwan nagged. “We’d love to stay and watch you two love-birds bicker, but it’s getting cold.” Hakyeon called out from the entrance to their dorm building. “CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE THEM THERE? I’M ALREADY TIRED FROM THE DANCE PRACTICE, AND I DO NOT WANNA FREEZE MY NON-EXISTENT OFF.” Hongbin complained. Sanghyuk and Jaehwan laughed, rejoining their members. “About time. I didn’t want to deal with a ing bean.” Wonshik murmured, dragging his boyfriend along. Hongbin gave the slightly older male a glare. “Please, sass him later. I already feel a headache coming on.” Taekwoon said, leaning onto their leader for support. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk giggled and held each other as they watched Hongbin and Taekwoon engage in a banter after Taekwoon’s comment. “Those two are too happy to even bare, just like a newly wedded couple.” Hakyeon uttered under his breath with a smile, watching their cute main vocal and their maknae giggle to themselves from the elevator mirror.