Shot 28

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Hongbin smiled, placing his book on the table as his husband entered the living room. “Someone’s in a foul mood today.” Hongbin softly said with a wider smile. Jaehwan scowled at the younger, sitting beside the smaller male. “Easy for you to say. You aren’t always keeping up a happy virus image for the public to see.” Hongbin frowned, resting half of his body on Jaehwan’s. “What’s the matter this time, hyung?” Hongbin softly asked, leaning up to place a kiss on the older male’s cheek. Jaehwan smiled a bit and kissed his wife on the lips before sighing. “It’s just really tiring to always be the happy one in the group. I mean, I don’t mind it but ever since you had to take a maternity leave, it became a bit harder on my part since I’m constantly worrying about you and our baby.” Jaehwan admitted, leaning his forehead on Hongbin’s. Hongbin smiled softly, bringing a hand up to softly caress his husband’s hair. “I get that, hyung. But you don’t have to push yourself to be always happy when you’re not.” Hongbin softly said, resting his head on Jaehwan’s chest. “Let the others be the happier ones.” Jaehwan smiled softly and sighed. “If only that was easy. I got scolded by Manager hyung for the lack of happy emotions the last V App stream we had.” Hongbin frowned at that, the loving atmosphere turning colder by the second. “He what?” Jaehwan internally cursed, remembering that Hongbin’s mood turns fowl whenever happens to him or the other members. “Don’t worry, Honey. Hakyeon hyung got that covered. Apparently that manager hyung got on his nerves when Taekwoon hyung got scolded for showing lack of emotions.” Hongbin saw red. “Hyung, pass me my phone.” Jaehwan gulped, taking his wife’s phone from the lamp stand they had in their room. “That bastard will pay.” Hongbin mumbled, eyes and fingers focused on sending a text to their CEO and PA manager.

 

 

A week later

Hongbin was heaving, eyes and expression filled with anger as he glared down at their soon to be ex-manager. “Hongbin-ssi, please calm down for a bit. It isn’t good for the child.” The CEO said, expression more concerned for Jaehwan and Hongbin’s child and Hongbin. Hongbin sneered before leaning into the hold Jaehwan had around him. “I thought you made it clear to that failure of a manager that Taekwoon hyung is shy?” Hongbin said, eyes never leaving the scared pairs of the manager. The CEO sighed and placed a hand on Taewoon’s shoulder, the father figure of VIXX sitting beside the CEO. “I did, and I know that an apology won’t make up for Manager Shim’s actions but I do hope that you pardon the mistake.” Hongbin sneered before sitting on Jaehwan’s lap. “Hongbin-ah, it’s alright. I talked to Manager Shim about this, and he is sorry as well.” Taekwoon said, almost pleading. Hongbin softened a bit before nodding. “But he still didn’t have to scold you for being who you are and scolding Jaehwan hyung for not always being cute and happy.” The CEO then looked at the manager pointedly. “You scolded Jaehwan for not being the happy virus?” Manager Shim nodded, eyes focused on the ground. “It wasn’t good for his image and VIXX’s image for Ken-ssi to not be smiling the whole time. I was just protecting their image.” Hongbin felt his blood boil once more, opening his mouth to say something. “Excuse me? Saving our image? Mr. Shim, I don’t think you know how VIXX works.” Hakyeon piped up for Hongbin, standing from his seat beside Sanghyuk. “Honey, don’t.” Sanghyuk managed to say, wrapping his arms around his wife to stop the elder from throwing a possible fit. “No! They need to know how we function and that we don’t always have to please the public with the image we have! We’re all married and too old for managers to control us, for sake!” Hakyeon shouted. The rest of the room flinched at Hakyeon’s sharp words, the manager shaking in fear. “Look, Mr. Shim, we appreciate that you take your time to help us with our schedules and all but please take note that we have been like this since our debut ten years ago. Taekwoon’s known to be silent but very friendly, Jaehwan to be the noisy ahjumma, Wonshik as the mood maker, Hongbin as the talented visual, Sanghyuk as the lovable maknae and I as the leader. We all agree to that as our natural image, but with how things turn out and Hongbin being pregnant with his and Jaehwan’s first child, you cannot expect all of us to live up to your expectations. We’re humans too.” Hakyeon said, eyes almost pleading. “Hakyeon’s right. You can’t just scold any of us out of the blue just because you think we’re ruining our image.” Wonshik said, wrapping an arm around Taekwoon. “If anything, the fans have already ruined us in the way that boosted our popularity and our self-esteem.” Wonshik added with a bit of humor to lighten up the mood. Taekwoon rolled his eyes with a smile while Hongbin giggled a bit.

 

 “I’m sorry, Mr. Shim. We have to let you go. I don’t think they would be needing a manager anytime soon.” The CEO said a few minutes later, causing Hongbin to break into a happy smile. “VIXX are becoming veterans in their field of work, and I can see that they all can manage themselves well; especially Hongbin and Jaehwan.” The mentioned couple blushed a bit, but smiled. “You may collect your final pay check later in the evening. You are dismissed.” The rest of VIXX watched their former manager exit the meeting room with different expressions on their faces; Hakyeon and Sanghyuk with blank faces, Taekwoon and Wonshik with relieved expressions, Hongbin and Jaehwan with indifferent expressions.

 

 

 

 

Two hours later

“Sorry for all that, Bin. I know I should’ve let you stay home and rest up. You’re probably tired, walking around and dealing with all this while you’re carrying.” Jaehwan said, hugging the smaller male close to him as they rested on their bed. Hongbin giggled, leaning up to kiss his husband’s cheek. “It was worth it. Now you don’t have to worry about a good for nothing manager scolding you.” Jaehwan rolled his eyes before kissing Hongbin softly.

“What’s the schedule for tomorrow?” Hongbin asked a while later, head resting on Jaehwan’s still well-sculpted chest. Jaehwan smiled softly at the younger, hand tracing patterns on Hongbin’s back. “Secret Fan Meeting. You’re coming with us.” Hongbin smiled up at his husband, eyes sparkling with excitement. “Really?” Jaehwan nodded, a bright smile spreading across his face. “Really. Hakyeon hyung missed you being with us and the fans are curious about how you and our little Kongie.” Jaehwan cooed, kissing Hongbin all over his face and gently rubbing the six months swell. Hongbin giggled and slapped Jaehwan’s chest. “That tickles!” Hongbin said. Jaehwan chuckled and planted a soft kiss on Hongbin’s lips before nuzzling the yonger’s cheek. “I love you, Lee Hongbin.” Jaehwan softly confessed, staring at the younger’s pretty doe eyes. Hongbin grinned and kissed Jaehwan’s nose. “I love you too, weirdo.” Jaehwan pouted, whining cutely. “Meanie!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week later

Hongbin sneered as he sat on the waiting room couch. “Why the hell did Jaehwan leave me here?! I thought he said he wanted me to be with him!” Hongbin grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest like a child. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before sitting beside the hormonal mother. “Calm down. He’s just getting his hair and make-up done.” Taekwoon softly said, eyes eyeing his own small bump fondly. Hongbin noticed this and lightened up immediately. “Aww, you and Shikkie are snnouncing?” Taekwoon grinned and nodded happily. “The fans have the right to know that Wonshik’s going to be a father.” “Who’s going to be a father?” Wonshik’s deep voice echoed, causing the two expecting mothers to jump a bit in their seat. “WONSHIK!” Taekwoon squealed, hugging his husband. Hongbin laughed and shook his head at Taekwoon’s sudden mood change. “Hey, Kitten.” Wonshik greeted, kissing Taekwoon’s cheek. “I take it that he doesn’t know yet?” Taekwoon giggled and nodded. “Nope. He’ll know later.” Wonshik looked at the two giggling mothers with confusion. “Hongbin, you aren’t carrying twins…..right?” Wonshik asked, getting a squawk and a loud thud in reply. Hongbin rolled his eyes at his dramatic husband and shook his head. “No, Wonshik. Now, look what you did to my poor Hwannie!” Hongbin whined, waddling over to help his husband back up. “For a moment there I thought we’re having twins.” Jaehwan said in a daze. Hongbin snorted before kissing Jaehwan’s cheek. “Idiot.” Hongbin affectionately said.

Taekwoon’s screaming and Hakyeon’s squealing ruined the quiet moment, causing their respective husbands and KenBin to rush over to them. “Yeonnie, are you okay?” “Babe?” Wonshik and Sanghyuk babbled, hugging their wives close to them. The two hyungs sneered at their husbands before giggling. “Oh, Wonshik. You forever clueless bastard.” Hakyeon cooed before dragging Sanghyuk away to probably tell him the news. Taekwoon giggled, turning around in the taller male’s hold before kissing the younger softly. Wonshik felt his heart jump at the sudden action, but closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. Hongbin gagged, dragging Jaehwan away to leave the two alone and have their moment.

 

 

 

 

Five hours later

“Hongbin oppa, how far are you now?” A fan asked, smiling brightly at the first member of VIXX to get pregnant. Hongbin smiled, taking the mic from a distracted N. “Three months left until we say hello to mine and Kennnie’s baby boy!” Hongbin beamed, causing the fans to squeal and cheer. “But, I’m not the only one who’s going to be an Umma!” The fans started whispering excitedly, screaming when Leo lifted the mic to his lips. “Nado.” Leo said with a smile. The fans went wild while Ravi fainted with his eyes opened. “Yah, Kim Ravi! Get your up!” N nagged, lightly kicking the rapper’s . The fans all laughed at their forever sassy leader’s nagging and congratulated VIXX LR. “Why was I not informed?” Ravi whined, causing his wife to chuckle. “Surprise?” Leo said softly, getting cooes and giggles from the fans. “When is N hyung ever going to have a child?” Ken asked in his ahjumma tone. N gave his signature stank face, raising his own mic in mock threat. “N hyung won’t let me in our room.” Hyuk said with a pout. The fans all laughed at the maknae and at N’s red face. “AISH THESE KIDS!” N screeched like the ahjumma he is before neck chopping the two. “No violence in front of Kongie and Leo hyung!” Ravi scolded, pulling N away from the laughing Hyuk and Ken. Hongbin and Leo rolled their eyes and turned their attention to the fans.

“What will you name your son?” Another fan asked a while later. Hongbin and Ken smiled, looking at each other. “We’re planning on Lee Hwanbin.” Ken said with a proud smile. Hongbin nodded in agreement, leaning his head on his husband’s shoulder. The fans squealed and agreed. “How about Taekwoon oppa and Wonshik oppa?” VIXX LR looked at each other before chuckling. “Taekwoonie hyung decides for the girl, and I for the boy.” Ravi said with a smile. “Kim Yoonshik.” Leo said with a faint blush on his cheeks. Ravi noticed this and pinched his wife’s cheek affectionately. “Kim Hyungwoon.” Ravi said, wrapping an arm around his blushing wife. The fans and the other members of VIXX cooed at VIXX LR’s sweet interaction, causing Leo to blush brighter.

“Hakyeon-ah, when are you and Sanghyukkie going to have a baby?” N laughed while Hyuk gave the fan two thumbs up while mouthing “Next month.” “Well, maybe next year?” N said with a small smile, tilting his head in confusion when the fans started laughing. “Wae?” N asked, looking around and stanked intensely when he caught Hyuk pouting. “What?” N whined. Hyuk made whining noises as well, hugging his wife close to him. “Why next year? Do you love making me sleep outside so much?” The fans all laughed at Hyuk’s remark, while the rest of VIXX shook their heads at the two. “Stop playing hard to get, Hakyeon.” Leo said, causing laughter among the people present in the fanmeet. N turned his head to glare at the cat, Leo grinning in return. “You better thank that you’re pregnant.” N said, causing more laughter. “Even when I’m not, you still can’t do anything. Wonshik’s here to protect me.” Leo said cutely, leaning into his husband’s arms. Ravi grinned and nodded in agreement. “Eew. Why the heck are you all so cheesy today?” Hongbin whined. “Why are you always so grumpy?” Ken countered, hugging his struggling wife. “YAH! NO!” Hongbin whined, creating more laughter.

 

 

 

 

Ten years later

Hongbin and Ken laughed as they watched their son bother Leo and Ravi’s daughter on stage. “They’re cute, huh?” Leo asked through the mic as they went on with the fansign event. “Neh~!” The fans agreed, cooing when Hwanbin and Yoonshik hugged. “Yah, no hugging. You two are too young!” N playfully scolded, screaming when the two kids threw themselves at him. Hyuk thankfully caught the two hyper ones before they could hit the very pregnant N. “Uncle Hyogi!” The two kids cheered, earning cooes and squeals from the fans and the other VIXX members. “Yes, that is me.” Hyuk responded wittily, earning two kids giggling and hugging him. “Yah, give back our kids.” Leo and Hongbin scolded. The fans laughed at the two mothers’ witty remark and cooed when Yoonshik and Hwanbin climbed onto their fathers’ laps.

“Leo oppa, how old is Yoonshikkie?” A fan asked. Leo held the mic in front of his daughter, chuckling when Yoonshik shied away and hid her face into her mother’s chest. “Aigoo, just like Leo hyung.” Ravi teased, earning a smack from his wife. “She’s nine years old.” Leo answered with a soft smile as he coaxed his daughter to look at him. Yoonshik shyly looked back up, hiding again when the fans cooed. “This is so interesting to watch. She looks a lot like Wonshik, but acts a lot like Taekwoon.” N noted with a nod. Leo laughed while Ravi took Yoonshik on his lap. “How about me? Ask me!” Hwanbin energetically said, bouncing in his mother’s lap. Hongbin giggled, adjusting his hold on Hwanbin and the mic. The same fan giggled and nodded. “Hwanbinnie, how old are you?” Hwanbin gave a Jaehwan-like smile. “Ten!” Everyone laughed and cooed at Hwanbin, Yoonshik smiling a bit at her best friend.

 

“Yoonshik-ah, say hi!” Leo cooed as he held the handi-cam for their new reality show. Yoonshik blinked up at the camera before raising her arms at her mother. Leo giggled and handed the camera to Hongbin before lifting his shy daughter up. “Aigoo, looks like we have another Taekwoonie~” N cooed as he waddled into the frame, Hyuk right behind him. Yoonshik giggled and hid her face in her mother’s neck. “Umma! Me too!” Hwanbin’s happy voice came from the background, causing smiles on the three VIXX members’ face and Hongbin to chuckle. “Arasseo.” Hongbin said, turning a bit and squatting to match the height to film his son. Hwanbin grinned, waving enthusiastically at the camera. “What’s your name?” Ken asked as he hugged his son. Hwanbin giggled. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Hwanbin!” The ten year old greeted. “Cute!” Hongbin said, reaching an arm out to ruffle Hwanbin’s hair. “Umma~!” Hwanbin whined as he fixed his hair. Hongbin chuckled and turned the camera around so that it would be facing them. “Yedeura! Gather around!” N said as he noticed the Lee Family getting ready for the closing.

Once they all finished fixing themselves and placing the camera at the right angle, VIXX stood in a line with their respective spouses and children with them. “It’s been a really long time since we last had a reality show to share our experiences with you all.” N started. “And we are really glad that we get to do one with you all once again with “VIXX Family” and this time with our new additions!” Leo said brightly as he bounced a now smiling Yoonshik in his arms. “We hope that you’ll continue to support us through this show and our special album, “Starlight”!” Ken said. “This has been REAL V!” “V-I-X-X VIXX!” VIXX said, laughing when Hwanbin copied them and the hand sign.

 

After the filming ended, Hongbin laughed when Jaehwan cried out in mock pain when Hwanbin tackled him on the couch they were resting on. “Hwanbin oppa?” Yoonshik softly called out as she held out ice cream for the older boy. Hwanbin smiled and got off of his father before taking the ice cream. “Gomawo, Yoonshikkie!” Hwanbin thanked brightly. Yoonshik giggled before running to hide behind Taekwoon’s legs. “Aigoo-yah, it won’t be long until these two fall in love.” Hakyeon noted, earning groans from two fathers. “Please don’t.” Jaehwan begged, hugging his wife. “I do not even want to think about it. I still have no bat to chase off boys from our house!” Wonshik whined as he held his daughter close. Hwanbin and Yoonshik looked at their fathers with wide and curious eyes, causing their mothers to giggle. “Come on, Wonshik. Don’t deny the fact that it won’t be you doing all those chasing.” Taekwoon sassed, causing the group to erupt in laughter. Wonshik pouted before sighing. “You’re right. Yoonshik already has a rabid cat for a moth—OUCH!” Wonshik whined as Taekwoon actually scratched him. Yoonshik giggled as she ate her ice cream. “Appa’s funny.” Yoonshik softly said, shoving her ice cream in Wonshik’s face; much like what Sanghyuk did in their Love Equation MV. Wonshik chuckled and kissed his daughter’s cheek. “No boys, okay?” Yoonshik had no clue what her father meant, but nodded. Taekwoon sneered at his husband, taking their daughter from him and walked away. “And no girls for you!” Jaehwan said as he ruffled Hwanbin’s hair. “Appa!” Hwanbin whined as he slapped Jaehwan’s hand away. Hongbin snorted at his husband before flicking the older male’s forehead. “I’m glad we don’t have to worry so much about that.” Hakyeon mumbled as he tiredly leaned against his husband. Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing his wife’s cheek before carefully sitting them down. “I doubt that.” Sanghyuk mumbled before catching Hakyeon’s hand. “Yah, let go.” Hakyeon sleepily whined. “You need to take hyung home. He looks like he’s about to pass out.” Hongbin noted as he gathered his and Jaehwan’s things, Jaehwan nodding in agreement as he carried a sleeping Hwanbin in his arms. “We will in a while. I’ll wait until Hakyeonnie’s knocked out.” Sanghyuk said, nodding at the two with a smile. “You sure? Wonshik and I could always help you deal with the horrid mood swinger.” Taekwoon offered, adjusting his sleeping daughter in his arms. “No, you guys have to go. Don’t Hwanbin and Yoonshik have school tomorrow?” The mother’s gasped before dragging their husbands out the door, Jaehwan and Wonshik chuckling at their forgetful lovers.

 

 

 

 

That night

Hongbin sneered as he started cooking his and Jaehwan’s late dinner. “How could you forget that we needed to take Hwanbin home as soon as we finished filming?! What if he doesn’t wake up for school tomorrow?!” Hongbin nagged a smiling Jaehwan, hands busy transferring the cooked food to their plates. “And why the hell are you smiling? Do you not give a da—mph!” Hongbin’s endless nagging was cut off by Jaehwan’s plump lips on his. Hongbin relaxed a bit and closed his eyes as Jaehwan’s arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into the strong chest. “Do I not what?” Jaehwan asked, dark eyes staring into Hongbin’s slightly dark orbs. Hongbin blushed, slapping Jaehwan’s chest before wriggling out of Jaehwan’s hold. “Nothing, and what did I tell you about getting when we’re about to eat?! I swe—mmmmph!” Hongbin was once again cut off when Jaehwan pulled him onto his lap and kissing him. “Nag about something one more time, and I will you on this table.” Jaehwan dared, his hot breath fanning across Hongbin’s sensitive neck. Hongbin shuddered a bit before nodding. “No more nagging.” Jaehwan smirked. “I changed my mind. I’ll you on this very table.” Jaehwan mumbled before attacking the pale neck, Hongbin offered. Hongbin mewled, slapping a hand over his mouth and his eyes darting to the dining room entrance. “Jaehwan! What if Hwa—angggh!” Hongbin moaned as Jaehwan continued to on his neck and collarbones. “THE FOOD!” Hongbin managed to screech. Jaehwan groaned, releasing his tempting wife. “Hurry up.” Hongbin shuddered in pleasure, knowing what his husband meant by that.

 

As quick as Hongbin finished placing the food at the empty kitchen counter, he found himself bent over their dining table with Jaehwan ing him at an animalistic pace; Hongbin gripping the sides of the table.

“Appa? Umma?” Hwanbin’s scared voice echoed through the halls outside their dining room. The couple stopped and cursed. “Oh god.” Hongbin said, quickly pushing Jaehwan away from him and dressing himself up before rushing out of the dining room with a slight limp. Jaehwan did the same, only cursing a few more times as he stubbed his toe and ran into walls.

“Hwa—oh, baby.” Hongbin cooed as he hugged his crying son. Hwanbin latched himself to his mother and sobbed on Hongbin’s chest. “What’s wrong, Hwannie?” Jaehwan asked once he got to his wife and son, hand joining Hongbin’s as they rubbed their son’s back comfortingly. “N-nightmares. Can I sleep with you and umma tonight?” Hwanbin softly asked, hiccupping a bit. Hongbin and Jaehwan smiled. “Of course you, can baby.” Hongbin said, kissing Hwanbin’s forehead. Hwanbin sniffed and nodded, wiping his tears away. “Can appa read me a story like before?” Jaehwan chuckled and nodded at his cute son. “Alright, let’s get to bed while umma finishes the dishes?” Hwanbin nodded, leaning over to latch himself on his father. Hongbin smiled softly at the two before walking back to the dining room to fix the mess he and Jaehwan made, not wanting to scar their early riser the next morning.

 

Once Hongbin finished cleaning, he went to his and Jaehwan’s room and smiled at the sweetest and cutest sight: His husband sleeping with their son in his arms and the book Jaehwan read on Jaehwan’s face. “Goodnight, boys.” Honngbin whispered, gently taking the book away and placing it on the side table, and kissed Hwanbin’s cheek and Jaehwan’s lips softly before settling himself under Jaehwan’s free arm and snuggling up to his husband.

Hongbin slowly drifted off to sleep as he focused on the soft breathing Jaehwan and Hwanbin had, his head resting on Jaehwan’s shoulder and arm around Hwanbin; smiling as he thought of a happy future with his family.