Shot 20

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Warning: genderbend

Special guests: Cha Sunwoo of B1A4, Park Sojin of Girl's Day, Jung Eunji of APINK, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin of EXO, Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi of BTS, Seo Eunkwang and Lee Minhyuk of BTOB, Han Sunhwa of SECRET

 

Kim Wonshik is known to be Seoul University’s district bad boy, always seen with his group of friends walking around the school premises without a care in the world. It’s been like that since Wonshik and his friends met 5 years ago, with Wonshik as a new freshman and the former leader of the group, a senior, became great friends. And now, Wonshik is the new leader. A leader that is both loved and feared by many.

Unlike the group’s past leaders, Wonshik is called a devil disguised in a tall, dark, and handsome man. Wonshik is also one of the school’s Top 5, being part of a very intellectual family and a student of his dream course.

 

Ever since Wonshik became the new leader of the formerly most feared group, the group is now known as VIXX: A group who would rather put people in their right place, than claim that they belong to another.

VIXX has five members, including Wonshik: Taekwoon, the cold one; Jaehwan, the optimistic yet scary one; Hongbin, the handsome and deadly one; and their maknae, Sanghyuk, the cute and deadly one. With these five handsome men, they could easily win the hearts of many and get away with almost anything.

 

Almost.

 

The only thing—or should I say person, hindering them from making it everything they could get is the new senior named Cha Hakyeon.

Cha Hakyeon was just your average normal girl, hailing from Changwon Province and a fairly small family. But the thing about Hakyeon is her beauty. Cha Hakyeon is known to be the most beautiful female student in the university, “Princess to the Prince Hongbin,” “Beautiful flame to melt the Ice cold Taekwoon,” “Sunshine to Jaehwan,” “Sanghyuk’s first love,” and the more known and trending nickname—“The key to Wonshik’s heart?! Pfft, what the hell did you do to these five bad boys?” Eunkwang, Hakyeon’s best friend and first friend in the university, asked with a very unattractive snort. Hakyeon rolled her eyes and closed her Physics book. “Nothing. One moment I’m the new fresh face of the student body, the next I’m those five hooligans’ mistress or something.” Hakyeon replied with disgust. Eunkwang’s jaw dropped at his best friend’s answer and expression. “Hakyeon, am I hearing this right? You are actually disgusted with the honor everyone in the university wants?!” Eunkwang then took his best friend’s shoulder in his hands before shaking her violently. “ARE YOU MAD, WOMAN?!” Hakyeon yelped, hands making their way to slap Eunkwang’s face. “Seo Eunkwang! Let the poor girl go!” Another female voice was heard before Hakyeon was ungracefully pulled away. “But, Minhyuk! Hakyeon is disgusted with THE honor!” Eunkwang defended himself from his girlfriend’s rage. Lee Minhyuk, Hakyeon’s other best friend, rolled her eyes and held the much taller Hakyeon to her. “THE honor or not, we have to remember that Hakyeonnie here is more interested in bugs than those five. I mean, I chose you over those five didn’t I?” Minhyuk said, looking at her boyfriend. Eunkwang nodded, smiling widely at that fact. “And what made you think that I would want to let one of those five date me? For all I know, those five could mean BIG trouble.” Hakyeon said, brushing Minhyuk’s strong perfume scent off of her blouse and hair as she sat back down on their table. Minhyuk and Eunkwang looked at each other, opening their mouths to retort when VIXX came into their view. “Hakyeon, if I were you I would keep looking down or away because your five admirers are here.” Minhyuk said before focusing on her food.  Eunkwang coughed into his napkin, keeping an eye on the two girls he loves; and Hakyeon rolling her eyes.

You see here’s the thing, a lot of people like Hakyeon for many reasons; mainly her Beauty, both inside and out. Hakyeon is known to be very friendly and helpful in many ways than one, without tainting herself with anything. In fact, Hakyeon might be the only girl in the university that did not get any degrading label or whatsoever. So seeing Hakyeon be so cold towards the university’s flower boys was a huge shock for the student body, yet very interesting and respectable.

“Good morning Cha Hakyeonnie noona~!” Jaehwan and Sanghyuk greeted their senior almost too happily. Hakyeon gave them a small smile and a nod before going back to her book. “Noona, are you free this Friday?” Hongbin bravely asked, a confident dimpled smile on his face. Hakyeon smiled at him politely before shaking her head. “Sorry, Hongbin-ssi. I have to help Minhyukkie here with her finals review.” Hakyeon easily lied. Minhyuk nearly choked on her pasta when Hakyeon dragged her into this, glaring at the slightly older girl as Eunkwang helped her drink water. Hongbin’s smile and confidence came crumbling. “O-oh. That’s too bad.” Feeling remorse for the younger, Hakyeon said something she knows she’ll regret. “But I will be on Saturday.” And just like that, Hongbin’s dimpled smile came back. “Thank you, noona!!” Hongbin happily said before giving his friends a taunting grin. The other four rolled their eyes at Hongbin, knowing that Hakyeon will most likely say no when the day nears. Taekwoon was next, clearing his throat before feeling his cheeks heat up. “Hakyeon, could you help me with our Calculus homework later? I don’t get the formulas.” He softly said, face getting pinker each second. Hakyeon resisted the urge to coo and let her eyes turn into crescents at Taekwoon’s actions. “No problem, Taekwoon-ah! We both have free periods before our Calculus classes anyway, so let’s meet up at the library?” Taekwoon’s eyes widened. That actually worked?! “Y-yes! I mean, sure.” Taekwoon said, mentally slapping himself with Wonshik’s dirty gym socks for sounding too desperately excited. Hakyeon smiled in amusement, while the other four gave Taekwoon sour looks; Wonshik especially. Damn you, Taekwoon hyung! I was supposed to use that! Wonshik growled internally, eyes burning through Taekwoon’s dirty blonde head. Hakyeon noticed this and turned her attention to the group’s leader, pretty brow raised. “Wonshik-ssi? You look like you want to tell me something?” She softly said. Curse her Psychologist ways and for making my heart shake. Wonshik mentally whined. “U-uh I just wanted to ask you out for coffee after school today or tomorrow—you know if you’re not busy, but if you are that’s totally fine! I could always resche—“ “Wonshik?” “Reschedule since I know that your course needs a lot of studying a—“ “Wonshik.” “And I know that, since we both major the same thing and I’m sure you don’t want to fail bec—“ Wonshik was cut off when Hakyeon personally slapped her pretty small hands over his mouth. “Wonshik, breathe.” She softly said in pure amusement at the usually composed Kim Wonshik. Wonshik blinked rapidly before calming down, eyes wide when the love of his life is standing so close to him—in front of him! “Wonshik, listen. I’d love to go out with you for coffee, just not after my last class. I still have dance classes after, unless you’re willing to wait up for me into the night?” Hakyeon said. Wonshik felt his heart shake, mind turning into a pile of gooey mess. Wonshik slowly nodded, not sure if he wants to fall into one of Hakyeon’s teasing traps or not. Hakyeon gave a very unreadable smile that got Wonshik a bit hot and bothered. “Good. Don’t forget to pick me up at the dance studio at 10pm, sharp. Or else I’m leaving you hanging.” She said before shooing the group away.

 

Once Hakyeon came back to her two best friends, and another of her secret-not-so-secret admirer and friend named Do Kyungsoo, Hakyeon ungracefully dropped her head onto the stacks of books on her place. “Why did I entertain them again?!” Hakyeon groaned. “I know I’ll get hit for this. But noona, you agreed to meet up with two of them. Which means you like either one of them or both.” Kyungsoo said before using poor Minhyuk as his human shield. Minhyuk yelped in pain when one of Hakyeon’s Psychology notebooks greeted her face. “CHA HAKYEON WHAT THE HELL?!” Minhyuk whined in agony. Hakyeon lifted her head from her books to smile at her best friend before dropping it back down. “Kyungsoo, c’mere.” Hakyeon said, extending an arm towards the junior. Kyungsoo blinked, heart pumping in anticipation as he neared the Goddess of Seoul University. Hakyeon yanked Kyungsoo’s face towards her, fingers digging into the squishy flesh. Kyungsoo yelped in pain as Hakyeon used his abused cheeks as stress relievers. “NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyungsoo wailed. Hakyeon kept her abuse, face blank. “What did I do—no wait, what did I get myself into?!” Hakyeon mumbled, pushing Kyungsoo’s face away and the boy off the chair. Kyungsoo squawked as he fell, groaning when his met the floor. “Minhyuk, please tell me that I do not like one of the two.” Hakyeon pleaded to her best friend-slash-stage mother. Minhyuk sighed. “Why me?” “Because you’re the better Psychology student here?! Minhyukkie please?” Hakyeon pleaded, hands scrambling to cling onto Minhyuk’s much smaller ones. Minhyuk sighed once again. “Honey, only you know the answer to that.” Minhyuk said with a sympathetic smile, hand patting Hakyeon’s. Hakyeon sobbed before banging her head on the table. Eunkwang uselessly slipped his soft jacket under Hakyeon’s head so the poor girl doesn’t injure her head any more than it currently is.

 

 

“HYUNG, THIS IS SO UNFAIR!” Wonshik whined at Taekwoon. Taekwoon just smirked before lighting up his cigarette stick. “Life’s unfair, Wonshik-ah. It’s also not my fault that you were too much of a chicken to go first.” Taekwoon nonchalantly said as he took a drag. Wonshik glared before lighting his stick up. “At least you two got a date from the goddess herself.” Hongbin sulked as he and Sanghyuk leaned against each other on the steps of the school’s parking lot. “You both got the best date spots. You morons are so lucky, I feel like locking you both somewhere and just take Hakyeon noona out myself.” Jaehwan mumbled, kicking a pebble away. Wonshik and Taekwoon smirked at their friends, proud of snatching the rare chance of taking the reserved Hakyeon out. “If there’s anyone who Jaehwan hyung should envy is Wonshik hyung. He got to take Hakyeon noona out at the late hours.” Sanghyuk spat bitterly. Wonshik froze before grinning widely. Taekwoon nearly inhaled the whole cigarette if it wasn’t for Hongbin who decided to take a drag from his. “I did, didn’t I?” Wonshik mumbled happily. Hongbin chuckled and shook his head, stomping on the half-finished cigarette. “Just don’t do anything you’ll regret.” Hongbin reminded before standing up to drag Sanghyuk away to their classes. Wonshik shook his head. “I would never do anything to noona.” Because I would never taint a flower as beautiful as her.

 

Hakyeon smiled as she saw Taekwoon already struggling with their Calculus assignment as she walked over to their spot. “I take it that the topic is confusing you to hell?” Hakyeon chirped, setting her bag on the chair next to her. Taekwoon looked up with a starving kitten expression. “Why is this so hard?” Taekwoon whined uncharacteristically, something he finds himself doing whenever he gets the chance to spend time with Hakyeon. Hakyeon giggled and shook her head before taking Taekwoon’s workbook. “If you would just stop falling asleep when Ms. Kim explains the formula and how to solve the problems, we wouldn’t have a problem as big as this.” Hakyeon sassed with a teasing smile. Taekwoon playfully glared at her, cheeks tainting a soft pink once again. “W-whatever.” Hakyeon giggled once more, deciding to tease the larger male more. “Did the Ice Prince just blush and stutter? I am honored to melt your iced heart~!” Hakyeon said. Taekwoon felt his heart pound hard against his rib cage because . Is she flirting with me?! Am I acutally getting a chance with her?! OH MY ING GOD SHE’S COMING CLOSER!!!! Taekwoon screamed internally, eyes widening unconsciously as Hakyeon leaned closer to him, her beautiful red hair falling over her shoulder as she inched closer by the second. “Taekwoon? Hello? Did I break you?” Hakyeon asked, hands cupping a flushed Taekwoon’s cheeks. Hakyeon gently tilted Taekwoon’s head innocently, pretty eyes trying to read Taekwoon’s darkening ones. No, Taekwoon. Bad thoughts! You do not think about taking Hakyeon on the library table, pounding away into her ti— “Yah, are you seriously alright? You’ve been spacing out for the past 25 minutes.” Hakyeon sharply said, pinching Taekwoon’s cheeks as hard as she does to Kyungsoo’s. Taekwoon yelped in pain, leaning backwards from the initial shock of Hakyeon’s pinching and how close Hakyeon was to his face. Hakyeon jumped a bit when Taekwoon disappeared from her line of sight, choking on a laugh as she heard Taekwoon’s pained whining. Hakyeon leaned over the table with an amused smile, looking down at a very flushed and confused Taekwoon. “This is way more interesting than helping you accomplish an assignment that is for a cancelled class today, don’t you think?” Hakyeon said, making Taekwoon look at her with wide eyes. “What?” Hakyeon felt like punching him and kissing him—wait a minute. Why the hell would I want to kiss him?! Hakyeon questioned herself, shaking her head a bit at the absurd thought. “You really should stop sleeping in class, Taekwoonie.” She said with a sigh before walking over to help Taekwoon up, stumbling a bit from Taekwoon’s weight. Taekwoon was quick enough to catch her, pulling her to his chest. The two stared at each other before breaking away when they heard a cough and amused snickering. “And here we thought you two were actually studying.” Hongbin said with a very amused smile. Minhyuk nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. “And you told me that you are not interested in any of these five heads.” Minhyuk said. Hakyeon blushed while Taekwoon and Hongbin gave a hurt squawk. “ heads?! Hakyeon, I thought we had something?!” Takewoon whined. Hongbin dramatically threw himself at Hakyeon. “Noona, I thought I was your favorite?! What happened to our plans of mini Hakyeons and Hongbins running around?!” Hakyeon stanked at the two, pushing Hongbin towards Taekwoon before collecting her things. “Taekwoon, we did. We were friends, and now we are just ends. Hongbin, you were. But now I’m replacing you with Sanghyuk. Those little us? Never happening in a million years.” She said before dragging Taekwoon away to another spot. Hongbin was left dramatically crying on Minhyuk with the older girl pushing him away. “I AM NOT HAKYEON!”

 

 

Hakyeon sighed as she finally settled them at the back part of the library, smiling at the quietness of their spot while Taekwoon fought an internal battle with his lust-filled brain and pure heart. Jung Taekwoon, you have got to stop thinking of Cha Hakyeon in that way. Taekwoon scolded himself as he shook the impure thoughts of being with Hakyeon in the isolated part of the library. “Taekwoon-ah, now that were both alone in a place secluded from prying eyes and ears why don’t you just tell me why you asked me to meet up with you here?” Hakyeon started, leaning her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her folded hands. Taekwoon looked at her and gave her his rare soft smiles. “Honestly, I just really wanted to spend time with you again. Ever since the rest of VIXX started falling for you, I felt like I had competition when there really isn’t.” He said, catching Hakyeon off guard. Hakyeon blinked rapidly, trying to wrap her head around Taekwoon’s sudden revelation. Taekwoon’s soft smile turned into a pained one as the male’s large hands reached Hakyeon’s smaller ones, linking their fingers together. “There isn’t a competition because I know you aren’t interested in me, and I know that you will be much more interested in someone else.” Taekwoon said, swallowing his tears. Hakyeon watched the man in front of him, feeling her heart stutter. “What are you talking about, Woon-ah?” She asked, completely confused. Taekwoon smiled bitterly, bringing Hakyeon’s hand to his lips before kissing the soft hands. “I love you, Cha Hakyeon. I know it sounds crazy and stupid, but I really do. You make me so comfortable to be open, and you make me do things I never did before; think of thoughts that have never crossed my mind before you came.” Taekwoon confessed. Hakyeon felt like crying at Taekwoon’s confession, feeling bad that she couldn’t return it. “Taekwoon, I—“ “No, Hakyeon. No need. I just wanted to confess to you as soon as possible and away from anyone’s hearing range.” Taekwoon said sadly. Hakyeon couldn’t take it anymore and cried. “Taekwoon-ah.” She said. Taekwoon shook his head. “Please, allow me to do one first and last thing.” He softly requested, eyes trailing to Hakyeon’s kissable lips. Hakyeon sighed shakily, getting Taekwoon’s message. “Are you sure? I-I don’t want this thing to ruin our friendship.” She said. Taekwoon smiled and nodded. “I won’t do anything that I’m not sure of, Hakyeon-ah.” He said. Hakyeon nodded, slowly closing her eyes. Taekwoon smiled softly as he slowly leaned in, right hand supporting his weight on the table while the other gently cupping Hakyeon’s cheek. “Please know that I love you.” He whispered before gently closing the gap between them. Hakyeon felt new tears stream down her face as she allowed Taekwoon to kiss her, and she kissing back with a sorry heart.

 

Unbeknownst to them, Wonshik happened to see their kiss without listening to the previous converstation. I guess she chose you, didn’t she? Wonshik thought bitterly, a smile just as bitter as his thoughts framing his face as he turned around and walked away. What was I even thinking? Of course noona would go for you, Taekwoon hyung. How could I be so stupid, thinking that she’ll chose me instead? Wonshik continued his bitter thoughts, keeping his head down as he let his tears fall.

 

 

The next few months were full of laughter, with Hakyeon finally warming up to the rest of VIXX, and awkwardness between Wonshik and Taekwoon. “HAKYEON NOONA, LOOKIE! I PASSED MY TRIGONOMETRY TEST!!!” Sanghyuk happily screamed as he ran from the Math Building to the group’s waiting spot. Hakyeon grinned widely as she allowed Sanghyuk to glomp her. “I told you! Now if only the cat would learn to follow my advices.” Hakyeon said as she teased a frowning Taekwoon. Taekwoon huffed before ruffling her hair. “YAH! MINHYUK SPENT HALF OF THE MORNING FIXING THIS DAMN UNTAMED HAIR!” Hakyeon whined as she used Sanghyuk to hit her now boyfriend with. Taekwoon laughed as he used Jaehwan as his human shield. “YAH! YAH! YAH! WHY AM I ALWAYS YOUR HUMAN SHIELD AGAINST YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!” Jaehwan whined as Sanghyuk happily slapped him and his poor nose. “Better than Hakyeon noona using me as her human shield when Taekwoon hyung uses Sanghyuk as his human weapon.” Hongbin spat bitterly. The couple laughed at the two, feeling no regrets on using them as their human things. “I feel so left out.” Wonshik joked. Jaehwan laughed before throwing himself at the poor guy. “Don’t worry, Wonshikkie! Jaehwannie still loves you! Now kiss me, you fool!” Jaehwan said. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk died at that while Hongbin and Taekwoon launched into making the two men kiss. “YOU ASKED FOR THIS!” Taekwoon said as he pushed Jaehwan’s head towards Wonshik’s, Hongbin enjoying the mortified screams of the two. “OMO! IS THE WONJAE SHIP SAILING?!” Eunkwang screeched as he practically dragged his girlfriend to their new group of friends. Minhyuk whined as she tried to keep her hair in place. “SEO EUNKWANG, YOU WILL RUIN MY HAIR!” Minhyuk whined as she desperately patted her hair back in place once they got to the group. Hakyeon laughed, jumping a bit when she felt arms snake around her waist. “Yah!” She playfully said, slapping Taekwoon’s chest with her hand. Taekwoon smiled and kissed her cheek. “Sorry, not sorry.” He said cheekily. Hakyeon rolled her eyes before flicking her boyfriend’s forehead. The others laughed at the cuteness of the couple, while Wonshik looked at them sadly. Minhyuk and Eunkwang noticed Wonshik’s expression and gently dragged him away.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Minhyuk asked worriedly. Wonshik sighed. “Nothing, noona.” He lied. Minhyuk and Eunkwang looked at each other before looking at Wonshik.

 

 

Ever since Hakyeon decided to give Taekwoon a chance, Wonshik has never been the same. Before Hakyeon and Taekwoon got together, Wonshik would be joining the banter with Jaehwan and Hongbin. Before Taekwoon came to their dorm with a smile on his face and smelled like Hakyeon’s perfume, Wonshik was calm and collected. Before Hakyeon and Taekwoon shared their first kiss as a couple in front of them, their friends, Wonshik was happy. But now, Wonshik feels like his heart was ripped apart and thrown in fire.

He lost the chance of confessing to Hakyeon first.

He lost the chance of taking Hakyeon out on a real date.

He lost the chance of being Hakyeon’s first kiss as a couple.

He lost Hakyeon to his best friend and hyung.

 

 

 

 

As months passed, Wonshik drifted away from the group. This decision of his brought tears to Hakyeon’s eyes, the older girl not knowing why the younger suddenly wanted to part from the group and why the younger wouldn’t want them talking alone.

Wonshik felt guilty for making his first love cry, but there was nothing he could do to stop the ache in his heart whenever he would see her with Taekwoon.

 

“Wonshik? Could I come in?” Hakyeon’s soft voice came along with the soft knocking on his room door. Wonshik swallowed his tears, walking towards his door and preparing himself for the confrontation. “Hi, noona.” Wonshik greeted with a small smile he forced himself to wear. Hakyeon didn’t smile back, instead threw herself at the younger man. Hakyeon couldn’t help but cry on the younger, missing the larger body against hers. “Don’t you dare even think of lying to me when I say that what Taekwoon and I had was killing you in the inside.” She said, her voice muffled by Wonshik’s winter sweater. Wonshik felt the familiar warmth and rapid beating of his heart as he wrapped his arms around the smaller girl. “Noona?” He asked, not sure if he heard right. Hakyeon looked up and smiled. “You idiot.” She said before kissing the younger man. Wonshik froze, brain trying to function properly. “It took Hakyeon longer to realize that it’s you she loves, not me.” Taekwoon said, passing by the two with a smile. That was enough for Wonshik to smile and respond to the kiss, holding the woman he loves closer. Hakyeon smiled into the kiss as well, wrapping her arms around Wonshik’s neck and leg kicking the door closed for privacy.

 

 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes as Wonshik stared at Hakyeon with love sick eyes. “Wonshik, get over it. She’s just right across our table!” Jaehwan said. Wonshik glared at the older before returning his attention to his girlfriend, smiling wider when Hakyeon threw her head back as she laughed at whatever Eunkwang said. “I’m serious, Kim Won. Stop being a and just go over there.” Taekwoon said, kicking Wonshik out of the table with a smile. “Go on. I know the Winter break made you miss her.” Taekwoon said. Wonshik smiled gratefully at Taekwoon before going over to his girlfriend. Taekwoon watched with a sad smile as Hakyeon smiled brighter than she did when he was her boyfriend. As long as you’re happy, I am. Taekwoon told himself. “Yah, Jung Taekwoon. Stop staring at us and get your non-existent over here.” Hakyeon demanded, spreding her other arm for Taekwoon to come in. Wonshik nodded in agreement, knowing that Taekwoon really misses her more. Taekwoon smiled and shook his head. “I have Sanghyuk.” He said playfully, dragging the maknae along as he walked towards Hakyeon’s table. Sanghyuk sobbed, trying his best to yank his arm away from Taekwoon’s grip. “NUUUEEEEEH! I DON’T WANT YOU! I WANT HAKYEON NOONA!!!” The maknae wailed. Hakyeon laughed while Wonshik glared. “Mine!” Wonshik playfully growled as he hugged Hakyeon protectively. Hakyeon rolled her eyes, kissing Wonshik’s cheek before tossing an apple at the weird maknae. “Have an apple then.” She said. Sanghyuk cried out in pain when the apple hit his eye. “Get over it.” Hongbin said as he took the apple from the maknae. “Why do you people abuse me?” Minhyuk rolled her eyes. “Because you’re Kyungsoo’s replacement for the meantime.” She said with a nod. Hakyeon laughed in agreement. “Poor owl’s busy being dragged away by his new girlfriend, Jongin I think?” Hakyeon said. Wonshik nodded, eyes darkening in slight rage. “You better tell that owl that he’s dating my younger sister.” Wonshik said, sending the rest of the table in laughter. “Oh boy, wait ‘til Kyungsoo finds out about this!” Eunkwang said in glee.

 

It has been exacty five years since Hakyeon and Wonshik started dating, three years of courtship, and two years since Hakyeon said yes to Wonshik’s heartfelt proposal. Wonshik and Hakyeon couldn’t be any happier than now, three days away from their wedding day and spending their days away from each other for their separate showers; Wonshik spending his Groom Shower with VIXX, Eunkwang, Kyungsoo, and Yoongi; and Hakyeon spending her Bridal Shower with Minhyuk, Seokjin, Jongin,  Eunji, Sunhwa, and Sojin.

 

“Hakyeon-ah!” Park Sojin, Hakyeon’s half older sister, screamed happily as she hugged the taller girl. Hakyeon smiled. “Unnie! You made it!” Hakyeon said happily, walking her sister to the table at the cute café the girls decided to stay in. “I know! Being a single mother of three hyper girls is hard work! Yura wouldn’t stop crying, Minah wouldn’t stay close to their nanny, and Hyeri just wouldn’t let me go!” Sojin said with a smile on her face. Hakyeon chuckled, remembering how her three nieces would act up whenever she or Sojin would leave all of a sudden. “Sorry for inviting you on such short notice. Wonshik didn’t want our Showers to overlap.” Hakyeon said. Sojin smiled and shook her head. “Nonsense! Today is your day, and you will have the best Bridal Shower in history!” Eunji, Taekwoon’s younger sister, snorted. “Unnie, we’re spending it in a cute café somewhere in Seoul, South Korea.” The maknae of the group said. Sojin laughed while Hakyeon rolled her eyes. “Eunji-yah, its Sojin unnie. What do you expect?” Sunhwa, Sanghyuk’s older sister, sassed back. Eunji pouted, sipping from her cup. “Speaking of sass, where are Jongin and Seokjin?” Hakyeon asked, looking around for Wonshik’s two sisters. “There they are!” Sojin said, waving the two taller girls over. Seokjin and Jongin smiled as they quickly walked to the table. “Sorry we’re late! Seokjin unnie was fussing over what we should wear to match the occasion.” Jongin explained, rolling her eyes at her older sister. Seokjin gave a sheepish smile as she and Jongin took their seats.

The girls happily spent the day talking about what Hakyeon should wear and how Hakyeon’s hair and make-up should be, with the occasional banter of Jongin and Eunji here and there.

 

Wonshik on the other hand wanted to cry at how hyper his friends were being. “What the hell is wrong with you people?!” Wonshik sobbed as he chained Jaehwan to the chair using Taekwoon’s jacket sleeves. “What? You said we could have fun and trash your place!” Jaehwan said. Wonshik groaned. Hakyeon will murder me when she gets home tonight. Wonshik thought as he used Yoongi as Jaehwan’s paper weight. “Why, Wonshik, why?” Yoongi asked boredly as Wonshik easily placed him on Jaehwan’s lap. “Jaehwan can’t push you off unless he has a death wish.” Wonshik said before running after Taekwoon and Eunkwang. “HYUNGS DO NOT EVEN DARE MESS WITH HAKYEONNIE’S COOK BOOKS!” Wonshik wailed as he saved Hakyeon’s precious collection of cook books from the overly drunk Taekwoon and Eunkwang. The two eldest giggled drunkenly, slumping against Wonshik’s taller form. “Jesus, who gave you two light weights alcohol?!” Wonshik grunted as he dragged a passed out Taekwoon and Eunkwang into the living room.

 

 

 

Wonshik felt like fainting as he stood in the altar, waiting for his bride to walk down. “Wonshik, calm down. You’ll end up falling from shaking your leg too much.” Wonshik and Hakyeon’s best man, Taekwoon, said in amusement. Wonshik smiled as he felt his best friend lay a hand on his shoulder. “Thank you, hyung.” Wonshik whispered before sending himself into another wave of panic as the Bridal March played.

 

Hakyeon smiled, hugging her father’s arms happily. Cha Sunwoo smiled down at his only daughter, not bothering holding his tears back. “I’m so proud of you, Yeonnie.” He said as he walked his daughter to her husband to be. “I trust that you take great care of my daughter, Wonshik-ah.” Sunwoo said as he surrendered his only daughter in the care of another man. Wonshik smiled and nodded. “I will, Abeoji.” Wonshik promised as he took his bride’s hand in his. Sunwoo smiled and silently cried as he walked to his place. Hakyeon looked at her groom and smiled, eyes watering with tears of joy. Wonshik smiled back, eyes red from the tears he sheds. “I love you.” Wonshik mouthed as he walked Hakyeon to their place in the altar. Hakyeon nodded, allowing her tears to flow down her face. “I love you too.” She whispered back.

 

“Do you, Kim Wonshik, take Cha Hakyeon as your lawfully wedded wife; ‘til death do you both part?” The minister asked. Wonshik looked at Hakyeon, squeezing her hand. “I do.” Hakyeon smiled brightly, new waves of tears falling down her face once again. “And do you, Cha Hakyeon, take Kim Wonshik as your lawfully wedded husband; ‘til death do you both part?” Hakyeon nodded. “I do.” The minister smiled at the two and nodded. “May it all be done under love and trust. You may now kiss the bride.” Wonshik smiled widely leaning in to kiss his now wife. Hakyeon happily cried, circling her arms around her husband’s neck.

The crowd cheered for the newly wedded couple, Taekwoon and their other friends screaming in joy; Minhyuk and Eunkwang already bickering over who will be the godparents of Hakyeon and Wonshik’s first child.

 

 

Years have passed, and Wonshik and Hakyeon are proud parents of two lovely daughters. Hakyeon still looks beautiful like the goddess the students in their past universities claimed her to be, and Wonshik couldn’t agree more; falling for the older more as each day passes and as each new chapter in their lives unfolds.