Shot 12

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

“TAEKWOON-AH, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!” Hakyeon shouted from the entrance to their apartment. Taekwoon sighed before leaving his book and coffee on the kitchen counter, and went to where his best friend was crouching at. “Isn’t he so cute?” Hakyeon said as he gently the kitten’s white fur. The kitten purred and rubbed its small head on Hakyeon’s palm, making the tanned male giggle at the ticklish feeling. Taekwoon’s lips curled upwards in a small smile as he crouched down as well to pet the kitten. “Sure is, Hakyeon. By the way, have you seen Sanghyukkie?” Taekwoon said after realizing their maknae and his boyfriend wasn’t seen nor heard inside their apartment. Hakyeon shook his head before standing up, taking the kitten in his arms. “Nope. Sorry, Woon-ah. The brat’s probably doing the grocery shopping I told him to do yesterday.” Hakyeon said with a slight sneer before walking away. Taekwoon pouted at the loss of cute kitten interaction and lack of Sanghyuk’s presence. “Better call him then.” The raven haired male told himself as he took his phone out of his pocket, walking back to the kitchen for his coffee and book.

 

Neoege sappun sappun geroeoga~

 

“Taewoonie hyung~!” Sanghyuk said as he fished his phone from his pocket. “Sanghyuk-ah! Where are you?” Taekwoon asked. Sanghyuk giggled, “I’m just getting some cat food and a collar for Leo.” The younger man said as he looked through the various cat foods. “Wait, the cute ball of white fluff is yours?! Yah, Han Sanghyuk! You know that the landlord doesn’t allow pets!!” Taekwoon shouted in panic from the other line. “Hyung, relax. Jaehwan hyung told me to keep the poor thing. Turns out that Leo was found by Big Nose hyung in a wet cardboard box last night.” Sanghyuk said as he placed the cat food pack on the counter. “Oh, alright. Get home soon! I love you!” Sanghyuk grinned, “Love you too~!”

Once Sanghyuk placed his phone back in his pocket, he proceeded to choose the perfect collar for their little white kitten. “Excuse me?” Sanghyuk said, getting the attention of the aisle manager of the pet shop. “Yes? How may I help you, Sir?” The woman said, stepping closer to Sanghyuk – almost too close. Sanghyuk fought the urge to scowl at the manager, “Which of these collars are best suited for a white kitten?” The lady smiled and pointed at the red, studded collar. “This collar is the best pick for most cat owners that have white furred cats. The collar is adjustable so when the kitten grows, you wouldn’t have to buy another one.” The woman said, a hand on Sanghyuk’s arm and expression in a flirty one. Sanghyuk gagged mentally before taking the recommended collar from the display, thanking the manager.

“That’ll be $20.00, Sir.” The cashier said, smiling cutely at the indifferent Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk smiled slightly and nodded, taking out the exact amount of bills. “Thank you, Sir! Please come back again.” The cashier said with a flirtatious wave of her fingers as Sanghyuk took the plastic bag and left.

 

“We need to look for a nice pet shop.” Sanghyuk said as he took off his shoes once he arrived at their apartment. Taekwoon appeared with Leo in his arms and smiled. “Why, hello to you too.” Taekwoon mused as Sanghyuk wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him close to the younger’s chest as Sanghyuk kissed him softly as a greeting. Sanghyuk hummed and smiled once they parted. “Hi, hyung!” The younger grinned before leaning down to pat their new kitten. “Hi, Leo-yah~!” Leo purred and swished its fluffy tail around, ears twitching in glee. “So cute!” The younger lad said before giving his boyfriend one more kiss and left to set Leo’s food and water bowl somewhere, making sure to serve the cat food and some milk. Taekwoon smiled before setting the kitten on the floor.

 

“Why do you need to look for another pet shop? There’s one at the ground floor near our apartment building.” Hakyeon said as he stood behind their maknae, watching the younger surf the net for pet shop recommendations. “Because I nearly got molested by the aisle manager this morning.” Sanghyuk grunted, shrugging Hakyeon’s head off his shoulder. Hakyeon made a face at the maknae before sitting down beside him. “Girl or Boy?” Sanghyuk rolled his eyes and glared at Hakyeon. “What other life form would molest me?” The maknae sneered. “Taekwoon, Jaehwannie, Wonshikkie, Hongbinnie, Yours truly, some s that throw themselves at you – would you like me to go on?” Hakyeon said as he amusedly watched the maknae’s expression slowly morph into an expression of horror. “For your information, I do not molest my boyfriend.” Taekwoon said, making the two jump. “OH MY GOD, DON’T DO THAT!” Hakyeon screeched, clutching his chest and leaning on the couch behind him. Sanghyuk caught the laptop before it fell on the floor and break. “Whatever, anyways why did the aisle manager molest you?” Taekwoon asked his boyfriend as he took the laptop from the younger and placed it on the coffee table, sitting on the taller lad’s lap. “She didn’t really, but if felt like it since the kept touching me and flirting with me.” Sanghyuk said with a scowl as he wrapped his arms around the slightly smaller male’s waist. Taekwoon pouted angrily as he rested his back against Sanghyuk’s chest. “Didn’t she noticed the ring on your finger?” Taekwoon asked as he poked the gold ring on his boyfriend’s finger. Sanghyuk chuckled at his boyfriend’s cute jealousy and shrugged. “I don’t know. Its either the didn’t notice it or she did, but ignored it like what most s would do.” Taekwoon smiled and giggled a bit, letting his boyfriend hug him closer. “Well then, we just need to train Leo to scratch the eyes of s out.” Taekwoon said with a nod as he watched Hakyeon and Leo play on the other side of the living room. “I don’t think Hakyeon hyung and Jaehwan hyung would want that.” Sanghyuk murmured as he buried his nose in Taekwoon’s head, inhaling the elder’s addictive vanilla scent. “Yah, Hyukkie-ah~!” Taekwoon giggled as he tried to push his boyfriend away as the younger ran his nose along the expanse of his neck. Sanghyuk smirked and locked his arms around his smaller boyfriend and placed butterfly kisses along the elder’s neck, Taekwoon giggling at the feeling and cutely kicking his legs around. “SEE? HAN SANGHYUK DOES MOLEST TAEKWOONIE HYUNG!!” An irritating voice said from the entrance of the living room. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon stopped their rare cute and sweet moment to glare at their landlord. “Shut up, Lee Jaehwan!” Taekwoon growled as he hid his blushing face in Sanghyuk’s chest. “Aww! Look what you did to my boyfriend, Jaehwan hyung!” Sanghyuk nagged as he his lover’s hair to calm the elder male’s embarrassment. Jaehwan laughed before throwing himself on Hakyeon’s back, the eldest male groaning at the pain and weight on his back as he lay flat on the floor. Leo jumped up in shock before running off to one of the couches and hid under it. “Jaehwan, please get your fat off me.” Hakyeon groaned as he tried to get the younger male off of his back. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon laughed at their hyung’s misfortune and went off to fix dinner.

 

“Are Wonshikkie and Hongbong coming as well?” Hakyeon asked as carried Jaehwan on his back, making a face as Jaehwan whined. “Keep going fourth, my trusty steed!” Jaehwan commanded as he held onto Hakyeon’s silver-ish locks. Hakyeon winced, reaching a hand up to swat the offending hands off of his head. “Yah, not my hair! That hurts you know!” Jaehwan giggled and kissed Hakyeon’s cute nose, “Sorry, hyungie-boo!” Sanghyuk fake gagged while Taekwoon resisted the urge to throw Leo at the disgusting couple. “You two are the most disgusting couple I’ve ever met.” A deep voice said, followed by a cute laugh. “HONGBONG! RABI-RABI!!!” Hakyeon squealed, raising his arms up and dropping his boyfriend before tackling the new comers to the ground. Jaehwan whined as he rubbed his sore , Taekwoon caught Leo from completely falling on the hard and cold tiles when he jumped up from the screming and nearly dropping the kitten, Sanghyuk bumping his head on one of the cupboards, the two new comers groaning in pain when they fell into a tangle of limbs. “Good grief, Hakyeon hyung! Could you ever be gentle in greeting us whenever we come over?” The one giggling a moment ago groaned as he tried to push the other two bodies off of him. Hakyeon yelped as he was flipped over, the other body crushing his smaller one. “GET OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND, KIM WONSHIK!!” Jaehwan screeched, scaring the TaekHyuk couple and Leo for the second time that day. Wonshik quickly rolled off of Hakyeon and laid on top of his. “That’s right, you boyfriend molester! Stay with Hongbong instead!” Jaehwan nagged as he not-so-gently yanked his older boyfriend to his feet. Hakyeon squeaked as his face collided with a hard chest, and blushed furiously. Jaehwan hugged the shorter lad to his chest and practically dragged the slightly limp Hakyeon away. “Could you please get off of me? You’re kinda heavy.” Wonshik grinned and stood up, pulling the slightly younger one up as well. “Hey, you two! Get in here so we could all eat!” Taekwoon said, followed by someone whining about how he’s starving to death. “Shut up and just drink your soup, Jaehwan.” A still flushed Hakyeon said as he drank his. Jaehwan grinned at his flushed boyfriend, turning the grin into a smirk. “Someone’s red as a tomato.” Wonshik said as he and his boyfriend sat at their places. Hakyeon felt his whole face on fire, and dropped his head before throwing a random fruit at Wonshik. “S-shut up!” Hakyeon said, not looking up from his empty soup bowl. Wonshik whimpered in pain as he rubbed his forehead where the offending fruit hit him, bending from his seat to pick the poor fruit only to snort. “Really, Hakyeon? An apple?” Wonshik said. “Honey, shut up. You might get something more than that thrown at you if you keep teasing Hakyeon hyung.” Wonshik pouted at his boyfriend, “Why are you taking his side, Binnie?!” Hongbin sighed and rolled his eyes and drank the rest of his soup.

 

“He’s so cute!” Hongbin squealed as Leo jumped on his lap and nuzzled his stomach. “I know right? It’s a good thing I decided to give him to Hyogi! Poor thing wouldn’t survive in that cardboard box I found him in last night!” Jaehwan said as he hugged a sleeping Hakyeon on his lap as they chatted and drank some beer. Hongbin nodded before taking a sip from his beer can, humming at the sweet flavor over the usual bitterness. “Who would even think of throwing out such a small and cute creature?” Taekwoon cried, obviously drunk, and clung onto Sanghyuk as he sat in the younger’s lap. Sanghyuk chuckled at his cute and intoxicated lover, wrapping a free arm around the elder’s waist to prevent him from falling. “I know right?! How could any*hiccup*one just be so coldhearted?!” Wonshik cried drunkenly as well, petting the cute kitten gently. Hongbin giggled at the cuteness of his drunken boyfriend and shook his head. “It never fails to surprise me whenever all six of us gather here to drink and chat.” Hongbin mused as he trailed his eyes from a giggling drunk Taekwoon, to a knocked out Hakyeon, and to his aegyo-filled drunk boyfriend. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk nodded, laughing when Taekwoon mumbled something like a baby before pawing at Sanghyuk’s chest like a cat. “We’re just lucky Hakyeonnie got knocked out after two cans. I don’t want to deal with a or a stripper Hakyeon.” Jaehwan said, shivering in horror upon remembering the two drinking get together they had. “Pfft. I’m sure you ed him senseless in the guest room.” Sanghyuk said, ducking a flying pillow that flew above his head. “Shut it, Han Sanghyuk or I’ll kick you out of this building and ban you from ever going near here.” Jaehwan threatened. “You can try, but I have three loved ones who’ll kill you in your sleep if you do.” Sanghyuk said smugly. “And who are those three?” Jaehwan said, narrowing his eyes at the maknae. Sanghyuk grinned, “Cha Hakyeon, Jung Taekwoon, and Leo!” Hongbin laughed like a hyena, while Jaehwan gawked at the maknae. “Holy , you’re right!” The landlord said, taking his threat back. “Obviously! Hakyeon mothers me too much, Taekwoonie hyung is, well my boyfriend and Leo’s my cat.” “What does Leo being your cat have anything to do with murdering me in my sleep?” Jaehwan asked. Sanghyuk shrugged. “Dunno. He’ll just probably scratch and bite you until you bleed to death.” Jaehwan gave the maknae a mortified expression, while the bean just laughed his off. “You are really ed up, maknae-yah.” Jaehwan concluded with a nod before finishing his last can of beer and carrying Hakyeon to the guest bedroom. “GOODNIGHT, MY PEASANTS!” Jaehwan shouted before shutting the door to the guestroom closed, locking it as well. “DON’T YOU DARE HAKYEON TO OBLIVION! THE IDIOT’S OUT COLD, UNLESS YOU FEEL ! SICK ERT!” Hongbin shouted. Sanghyuk laughed and shook his head. “You are impossible, hyung.” Hongbin just grinned at the maknae before he dragged his boyfriend to the other guestroom, aka the spare bathroom. “GOODNIGHT, HYOGI-AH!!! DON’T WORRY, I’M NOT A SICK ERT LIKE LEE JAEHWAN!!” Hongbin said before slamming the bathroom door closed. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes at his weird hyung before gently waking his boyfriend up. “Hyung, sorry for waking you up.” Sanghyuk said sweetly as his boyfriend cutely glared at him. “Lemme shweep, Hyokkeh!” Taekwoon cutely slurred as he pawed at Sanghyuk’s chest. Sanghyuk chuckled and gently pulled his hyung to his feet. “Come on hyung, you need to change into your sleep clothes. I’ll let you sleep if you do~” The maknae crooned as he helped the elder walk to their bedroom without letting the drunk male bump into walls or anything. Taekwoon grumbled like a child and turned around to wrap his arms and legs on the younger. Sanghyuk chuckled and shook his head at his boyfriend’s cuteness, placing his hands under Taekwoon’s cute to support the elder clinging on his torso like a baby Koala. “Don’t be a ert!” Taekwoon giggled as he felt Sanghyuk’s large hands on his . “I’ll drop you if I don’t hold you up.” Sanghyuk said, making Taekwoon gasp cutely and cling on him more. “Nononononononono!!!!!!!! DON’T DROP ME~!” Taekwoon squeaked uncharacteristically, making Sanghyuk laugh. “I’m going to drop you now, hyung.” He said before releasing Taekwoon, dropping the older lad on their shared bed. Taekwoon giggled as his back hit the soft bed and grabbed Sanghyuk’s pillow before cutely nuzzling it and curling up into a ball. Sanghyuk cooed at how his lover is being too cute and laid beside the elder, pulling the kitten-like Taekwoon into a hug. “Goonight, Hyogi.” Taekwoon whispered before getting knocked out once more. Sanghyuk sighed and noticed Leo jumping onto their bed and smiled at the kitten. “You and Leo are so alike.” Sanghyuk whispered before following his kitten-like lover to dreamland.