Shot 33

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

December 2012

Sanghyuk smiled as he stared up into the night sky, feeling the cool December breeze caress his face. “I’m glad I get to spend my Christmas with you, hyung.” Sanghyuk softly said, leaning his head onto his first boyfriend’s shoulder. Soft eyes turned into two crescents in glee, staring at the smaller male. “I’m happy that you are, Hyuk-ah.” The owner of those soft eyes replied softly, arm wrapping around the maknae. Sanghyuk beamed and leaned up to place a soft kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek. The older male smiled softly and chuckled.

The two stood there for a moment, arms around each other as they waited for the first fall of snow. “Do you think it will snow tonight?” Sanghyuk asked, looking up at his boyfriend. “It should start snowing soon.” The older male said with a small smile. Sanghyuk giggled before gasping in awe as snow started falling. “Hyung, it’s snowing!” Sanghyuk excitedly said, tugging at the older male’s hand, and bounced around happily. “Hyuk-ah, be careful!” The older male said in worry, walking over to the bouncing maknae. Sanghyuk giggled and twirled around, crashing into strong arms and chest. “Gotcha!” Sanghyuk giggled and kissed his boyfriend’s nose. “I love you, hyung.” The older male chuckled and kissed the younger’s forehead. “I love you more, Hyukkie.”

Just when the two were about to share their first kiss in the snow, one of their older members’ voice called out to them from the entrance of their dorm. “Sanghyuk-ah, Wonshik-ah! Hakyeon wants you two in now!” Taekwoon said, shivering from the cold. Wonshik and Sanghyuk smiled at their father figure before racing each other to the entrance.

 

Once the two got to Taekwoon, they immediately hugged their poor shivering hyung and walked to the elevators. Taekwoon sneered at the two before pushing their floor button. “You two are never going back out in the night.” Taekwoon grumbled, causing the couple to smile sheepishly. “Sorry, Woonie hyung. I just wanted to feel the first snow.” Sanghyuk softly said. Taekwoon smiled and ruffled the maknae’s hair and nodded. “As long as you two are safe.” Taekwoon said, ignoring the pain in his chest when Wonshik wrapped his arms around their maknae. Sanghyuk beamed before nodding. “Shikkie hyung will never allow me to get hurt, right?” Sanghyuk said, turning his face a bit to look at his boyfriend. Wonshik chuckled and nodded, kissing the younger’s cheek. “Good. Because if he does, he’s going to have to sleep with one eye opened.” Taekwoon threatened before exiting the elevator. The couple chuckled at their hyung before following, their hands intertwined.

Taekwoon sighed as he walked ahead of the two, mind flying to the place he had always avoided going to. A place that can’t be touched, a place that can’t be held. This is you, Han Sanghyuk. You and your heart that I failed to get. Taekwoon said in his head, fighting back the tears as he unlocked their dorm door.

 “Taekwoon-ah!” A bright voice called out before Taekwoon felt himself collide with another body and the floor. Taekwoon groaned a bit before smiling at their ridiculously cute leader. “Get off of me, you idiot.” Taekwoon fakely grumbled. Hakyeon giggled, nuzzling the slightly younger’s cheek. “No.” Hakyeon cutely protested, wrapping his limbs around Taekwoon’s larger frame. “As much as this is very cute and heartwarming, we don’t want to step on you two old hyungs.” Sanghyuk teased. Taekwoon froze, while Hakyeon screamed and lunged at the maknae, Sanghyuk screaming for help. Wonshik helped his best friend up and shook his head. “The untamable maknae.” Wonshik said with so much affection towards the maknae. Taekwoon smiled a bit, thanking the rapper, and walked away.

 

A few hours later

All six member of VIXX gathered around in the center of the living room, eyes bright with joy as they stared at the small Christmas tree in front of them with presents. “Alright, on the count of three, we all GRAB all our presents.” Hakyeon said, earning eager nods from the others. “Ready? One, tw—YAH!” Hakyeon whined as everyone, but Taekwoon, grabbed their presents. “WHY DON’T YOU BRATS EVER LISTEN TO ME?!” Hakyeon whined as he collected his presents. Taekwoon rolled his eyes, silently taking his presents as well. “Lighten up, hyung. It’s our first Christmas together!” Jaehwan nagged like the ahjumma he is. Hakyeon sneered before tossing the plastic Christmas tree at the younger main vocal. “No violence during Christmas!” Sanghyuk nagged, sitting himself on Wonshik’s lap. Wonshik chuckled before kissing Sanghyuk’s cheek. “Let those two ahjummas fight. It’s entertaining.” Hongbin said as he sat beside their forever silent hyung. Taekwoon quickly tore his longing eyes away from Wonshik and Sanghyuk, and started to open his presents.

 

By the time everyone got to their last present, Sanghyuk suggested that they all open their last present together. The hyungs all agreed, and thus began the tears of joy from all the members.

“Aww, Taekwoon! Come here, you soft-hearted kitten!” Hakyeon sobbed, hugging the equally horrible sober Taekwoon. Taekwoon smiled and hugged the smaller male, kissing Hakyeon’s forehead. “You’re welcome.” Taekwoon managed to choke out. “KONGIE!” Jaehwan wailed as he turned their sobbing visual into a tissue. Hongbin chuckled and hugged Jaehwan. “Merry Christmas, babe.” Hongbin whispered. Jaehwan beamed at Hongbin before softly kissing the younger. Sanghyuk sobbed as he hugged Wonshik. “Hyung, you didn’t have to.” Sanghyuk shakily said as he held a lion plushie in his arms. Wonshik smiled and shook his head, kissing Sanghyuk’s nose. “I wanted to.” Wonshik whispered. Taekwoon thanked the moment as he cried harder, heart getting crushed completely as he watched Sanghyuk and Wonshik’s sweet interaction. “Yah, Taekwoon-ah.” Hakyeon cooed as he held the sobbing male’s face in his hands. “Did Jaehwan’s gift really hit your heart that bad?” Hakyeon joked, smiling when Taekwoon gave a small smile and a shaky nod. “I honestly never knew that Taekwoon hyung wanted an actual kitten.” Jaehwan mused as the small kitten purred in Taekwoon’s arms. Taekwoon managed to let out a small chuckle before resting his head on Hakyeon’s chest, face buried into the soft sweater the leader wore.

 

 

 I know this needs to stop, because you’re not in my story. I know I have to stop, because I’m with Hakyeon and you’re with Wonshik. Taekwoon thought to himself later on as he lay in his futon bed, his new kitten, Hanie, sleeping on his chest. Taekwoon sighed, gently petting the sleeping kitten’s head, and looked over to the man that loves him. I’m sorry that I can’t reach out to you and hold you in my arms, Hakyeon-ah. I still love Sanghyuk. Taekwoon said in his mind, tears slipping from his eyes. Even though Sanghyuk is with someone that isn’t me and I to you, I can’t help but wonder why am I doing this to you? To myself? Taekwoon continued, softly whimpering as he cried himself to sleep.

 

 

 

 

2013

Taekwoon found himself in Sanghyuk and Wonshik’s room after he and the other members got back from Music Back, all six of them looking like they came from a funeral with their eyes swollen and faces stained with tears. “Oh, Taekwoon hyung! I thought you went with the other hyungs?” Sanghyuk softly asked, closing the door to his and his boyfriend’s room and locking it. Taekwoon turned around and immediately felt like crying. “Sanghyuk-ah why did you lo—“His words were cut off when he felt soft lips against his. Taekwoon’s eyes widened when Sanghyuk moved them to the only futon in the room, the younger immediately straddling him. “Hyung, I want you.” Sanghyuk whispered, hot breath fanning over Taekwoon’s neck. Taekwoon bit his bottom lip, unsure if he should say yes or no. “We can’t, Hyuk-ah. You have Wonshik and I have Hakyeon.” Taekwoon tried to reason, voice shaking nervously. Sanghyuk smirked, leaning down to bite Taekwoon’s exposed collar bones. “Are you really sure? Because I’m damn those two are doing the same thing behind our backs.” Taekwoon’s breath hitched, heart stopping for a moment and blood draining from his face at the maknae’s words. “Th-that’s not true! Hakyeon loves me, and Wonshik loves y—mph!” Sanghyuk cut the older male off once more with a rough kiss, the younger’s hands gripping Taekwoon’s shoulders. “No, they don’t. They may have before, but not anymore. I can see that you never loved Hakyeon hyung as well.” Sanghyuk said, eyes b with tears. “Hyung, you thought I didn’t see how you looked at me whenever Wonshik hyung approaches me?” Sanghyuk softly asked, leaning down to hug the older male, much like what Hakyeon did a year ago to Taekwoon. “I saw it, hyung. Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you just come up and save me from the pain I felt? I’m sure you knew that Wonshik hyung would hurt me eventually.” Sanghyuk said, letting his tears fall freely from his eyes. Taekwoon shakily took a deep breath before wrapping his arms around the younger. “I’ll admit, I never stopped loving you ever since that day they asked us to do a forehead kiss during our MyDol days. I still loved you, even when you said yes to becoming Wonshik’s. I still loved you even if I asked Hakyeon to be my boyfriend, thinking that it would help me love someone who isn’t you. I still love you now, Sanghyuk-ah.” Taekwoon confessed, voice getting softer as he released his pent up frustrations and tears. Sanghyuk cried harder on the older male, only now realizing that he has been with the wrong person these past months. “I don’t know about Wonshik and Hakyeon’s secret relationship, but I assure you that I have never thought of doing anything like that.” Taekwoon said as he kissed Sanghyuk’s forehead. “I never—I will never do anything to hurt you, Sanghyuk. I can’t hurt you, I won’t hurt you. I love you too much, as cheesy as it sounds.” Taekwoon said, hugging the sobbing maknae closer. “That Christmas, I cried the hardest because I felt my heart get crushed. I cried, because I realized that I’m just hurting Hakyeon and myself.” Sanghyuk shook his head and sat up, gently cupping Taekwoon’s face. “Hyung, look at me.” Sanghyuk softly requested. Taekwoon looked up and saw the most sincere and happiest expression on the maknae’s face. “Hyung, you’re not hurting anyone. Yes, you might be hurting yourself but it’s my fault. I know it’s too late for me to realize this. But, Taekwoon hyung….” Taekwoon’s heart started racing, his veins jumping in anticipation. “Hyung, I realized that I’ve been with the wrong person this whole time.” Sanghyuk said with a soft smile, leaning down to rest his forehead against Taekwoon’s. “Sanghyuk-ah.” Taekwoon softly breathed out as Sanghyuk started to kiss around his face. “Taekwoon hyung, please.” Sanghyuk said, staring into Taekwoon’s dark eyes. “Show me that you really love me. Show me who I really belong to.” Sanghyuk pleaded, gasping a bit as Taekwoon flipped them around. Taekwoon stared down at the maknae and smiled softly, Sanghyuk returning the smile. “Never go back to Wonshik. Promise me that.” Taekwoon pleaded, kissing Sanghyuk’s jaw-line and down Sanghyuk’s neck. Sanghyuk whimpered, gripping Taekwoon’s shoulders for his dear life. “Never. I’m yours. I want to be yours, hyung.” Sanghyuk said. Taekwoon smiled and leaned up to kiss his now lover.

 

That night, two bodies made love for the first time as the December moonlight cascaded over them; Sanghyuk’s soft as Taekwoon slowly rocked into him, and Taekwoon’s soft grunts and possessive growls as he marked Sanghyuk in the ways only he could.

 

 

 

December 2015

Sanghyuk smiled as he found himself sitting on the snowy ground in the December night, just three years later. “Now I could see why you and Wonshik took so long to get back in the dorms, three years ago.” Taekwoon mused as he held his boyfriend close. Wonshik chuckled and shook his head, leaning closer to his boyfriend. “Can’t help that I love the moonlight in December.” Sanghyuk said as he kissed Taekwoon’s cheek. “Plus, now is much better since the four of us are here.” The maknae noted, smiling at his former lover and Taekwoon’s former lover. Hakyeon and Wonshik chuckled and nodded, Hakyeon curling up against Wonshik. “Sanghyuk’s right, it is romantic out here.” Hongbin’s voice rang, causing the two couples to look back and grin. “Hongbin-ah! Jaehwan-ah!” Hakyeon and Taekwoon called out, waving at the last couple. Jaehwan chuckled, sweeping his boyfriend into his arms before jogging to the others. “We’re here! Did we miss anything?” Jaehwan asked, slowing down a bit as they neared the others. Sanghyuk and Wonshik shook their heads, laughing when Jaehwan dropped Hongbin on the ground. “HYUNG!” Hongbin whined, pulling the older male on top of him before tickling him. Jaehwan laughed, squirming in his boyfriend’s hold before flailing his legs. “OUCH!” Hakyeon whimpered as Jaehwan’s shoe flew and hit his head. “Yah, this is supposed to be a romantic triple date!” Taekwoon whined, burying his face in Sanghyuk’s hair. Sanghyuk giggled at his cute hyung, kissing Taekwoon softly. Taekwoon was caught off-guard for a moment before he closed his eyes and kissed back, holding Sanghyuk closer with an arm around the younger’s waist and a hand gently cupping the back of Sanghyuk’s neck. Sanghyuk smiled a bit into the kiss, hands gently cupping Taekwoon’s face. “Aww~ why don’t you e—mmmmph!” Hakyeon’s whine was cut off when Wonshik kissed him as well. Jaehwan scrunched his nose, turning to Hongbin; the younger rapidly blinking at the two couples who are making out. “Wanna ditch them?” Jaehwan asked. Hongbin nodded before dragging Jaehwan back into their dorm, leaving the two couples kiss under the moonlight.