Shot 31

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

2015

Sanghyuk gawked at the five men in front of him, eyes wide and unbelieving. “Wait, what?” The maknae blubbered, smacking Taekwoon’s naughty hand away from his prize winning legs. “You heard me. We’re currently betting on your legs and who will get lucky with you tonight.” Hakyeon nonchalantly said, leaning back on his recliner. Sanghyuk shot the eldest a disgusted expression before slapping Jaehwan’s hand away from his thighs. “Why would you people do this?” Sanghyuk asked, hitting Hongbin in the face with his duffle bag. “Ouch! What was that for?!” Hongbin whined, rubbing his aching nose. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes, ignoring the question. “Simple: we’re bored.” Jaehwan answered, receiving a kick on the shin by the owner of them beautiful legs. Sanghyuk sneered, standing up from his chair before walking back to his dressing room. The remaining men whistled as they stared at the maknae’s and long legs. “Dayum! That kid’s got a nice .” Wonshik said as he bit his bottom lip, imagining all the things he could do to the maknae. “I’d love to those thighs.” Taekwoon mumbled, drooling a bit when Sanghyuk bent over to pick up some clothes that fell out of his duffle bag. “I’d eat that out for eternity if I could.” Hakyeon said as he Sanghyuk’s plump with his eyes. “I just want those gorgeous legs wrapped around me while I his tight .” Jaehwan said. “You four are disgusting.” Hongbin said, shuddering when the other four strippers started to sport hard-ons. “Shut up, Bingle. You’re just jealous ‘cuz you never got to the maknae.” Wonshik grumbled before rushing off to his dressing room. Hongbin rolled his eyes before returning his attention to last night’s performance on his tablet.

 

Two hours later

Sanghyuk sneered when he felt one of his erted hyungs grab his and thigh as he was touching up his make-up. “Can you really not wait until the club closes?!” Sanghyuk whined, elbowing his hyung. Taekwoon’s pained hiss brought a satisfied smile on the maknae’s face and laughter to bubble from the other four strippers. “You’re going to pay for that, Han Sanghyuk.” Taekwoon growled into the satisfied maknae’s ear, large hands giving Sanghyuk’s and thighs one last squeeze, and left. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes before turning off his mirror lights. “Let’s kill it!”

 

 

“Alright, calm down. We know that we had to put the club into hiatus, but we promise you that we all have the iest concept to show to you all tonight!” Hakyeon announced through the mic, a smile on his face that got men and women swooning. “Please anticipate our new performance!” Taekwoon added before the stage lights went off.

The crowd cheered as the music started, screaming once the six strippers made their way to three poles in pairs: Hakyeon and Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk.

 

As the hypnotizing beat played, six bodies rolled perfectly against each other; the men hypnotizing the audience as they turned into seductive slaves of love.

Hakyeon got the women screaming once he hooked an arm around Taekwoon’s neck and a leg around Taekwoon’s wasit, leaning dangerously close to the taller male’s face. Taekwoon received wolf whistles as he danced his fingers across Hakyeon’s thighs to Hakyeon’s , squeezing and pulling the tanned male closer as they plunged into a dirty dance with Hakyeon grinding sensually on him.

Wonshik got most of the audience all hot and bothered as Jaehwan gave him a , Wonshik staring hotly at the older male. Jaehwan flashed Wonshik and some of the audience one of his rare smirks before slowly sinking down on Wonshik’s lap, throwing his head back a bit when Wonshik pulled his collar towards the younger as Wonshik’s free hand held Jaehwan in place by the elder’s .

The maknaes turned the temperature hotter as Sanghyuk gave Hongbin and the audience a , his long fingers slowly raking down his defined torso before ing the buttons of his suit. Hongbin, in return, his bottom lip as he started ing his suit as well. Sanghyuk got the audience screaming for more as he walked to Hongbin, swaying his hips side to side, and leaned over Hongbin to mouth at the older male’s jaw line. Hongbin groaned, his expression causing the audience to wolf whistle. Sanghyuk smirked before pushing off Hongbin’s suit jacket, revealing the older male’s well-sculpted abs and chest.

 

 

Six hours later

Sanghyuk laughed with Taekwoon and Jaehwan, the three all dressed back to their casual clothes and Jaehwan struggling to whack Taekwoon and Sanghyuk’s hands away from his already terrible make-up slathered face. “Yah! Why do you two always do this to me?!” Jaehwan whined, turning his head away from the hands. Sanghyuk giggled as he climbed on Jaehwan’s lap, effectively stilling the older male, and properly cleaned the older male’s face; one of Sanghyuk’s pretty hands delicately holding Jaehwan’s chin. “You’re so messy.” Sanghyuk softly said, more focused on getting the glitters off Jaehwan’s face. Jaehwan smiled softly, arms wrapping around the maknae’s waist. Taekwoon smiled at the two, leaning over to wipe away the make-up on Sanghyuk’s face. “Your face is worse with all that smokey eye make-up you decided to do.” Taekwoon nagged, causing the two younger males to giggle. “Taekwoon hyung, yours is the worst. Why did you let Wonshik do your make-up? He uses cheap products!” Jaehwan said as he stared at the melting make-up on Taekwoon’s face. Taekwoon sneered before sticking the used cotton ball on Jaehwan’s clean face. Sanghyuk sneered before taking the used ball, throwing it at Taekwoon. “Meanie! I just finished cleaning Jaehwan hyung’s face!” Taekwoon and Jaehwan chuckled before kissing both of Sanghyuk’s cheek. “Silly baby.” Jaehwan cooed, laughing when Sanghyuk smacked his chest.

 

The three stayed on the couch, giggling and cuddling, as the other three males smiled softly at the maknae. “He looks so happy.” Hakyeon noted, leaning his chin on his hands. Hongbin chuckled and nodded. “He’s considerably happier than when we first found him.” Wonshik said. The three sighed as they remembered the first time the five of them found Sanghyuk, their maknae and mate for all eternity.

 

 

 

 

1895

Five tall and exotic vampires gasped as they came across a young man, slumped against a wall with blood around him. “Oh god.” A vampire with red hair gasped, placing a hand over his mouth before rushing over to the unconscious human. “Hyung, get back here!” Another vampire with silver hair hissed, running after the red headed male. The other three hissed at the two, grumbling as they followed their brothers.

 

“Is he alright?” a soft voice asked with concern. “I don’t think so. He looks too pale to su—.” The silver haired vampire stopped, eyes widening as the young male they took into their home slowly started waking up. “Wh-where am I?” The human asked, looking around. A blonde haired vampire smiled warmly, dimples more prominent than usual. “Hello, I’m Hongbin and these are my brothers.” The vampire said gently, not wanting to scare the obviously terrified human. “What do you want from me, and why am I here?” “Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you. In fact, we saved you from dying out in the streets where possible lurkers might send you into an eternity of endless wandering.” A black haired vampire said with a smile. “Thank you. But, why did you take me in? Aren’t you all afraid that I might be a hunter?” The five vampires looked at each other before shaking their heads. “No, not really.” The red head said. “Even if you were, I doubt that you’d kill us. We’re all over 15 centuries old.” The same vampire with a soft voice said. “Oh, well I’m Han Sanghyuk. Thank you for saving me.” Sanghyuk said with a grateful smile. “No problem, Sanghyuk-ssi. I’m Hakyeon by the way.” The red headed vampire said. “That’s Taekwoon.” Hakyeon said, pointing at the vampire who owned the soft voice. “Silver hair is Wonshik.” Wonshik smiled and gave a courtesy bow, making Sanghyuk giggle. “And this is Jaehwan.” Hakyeon said, slinging an arm around the smiley vampire. Sanghyuk nodded with a smile.

 

A few hours later, the six got to know more about each other and became closer; Sanghyuk unknowingly being imprinted on by the five brothers.

“We’re actually surprised that you survived an attack from a Vampire Lurker. Most humans we help and know usually don’t survive attacks like that.” Taekwoon said as he served his brothers and Sanghyuk some tea. Sanghyuk thanked the vampire before smiling. “I guess this helped?” Sanghyuk said as he showed the five vampires a necklace his mother gave him. The five gasped as they stared at the silver cross pendant hung around Sanghyuk’s neck, eyes widened in surprise. “How did your mother know that this saves people from Vampire Lurkers?” Hakyeon asked softly. “My mother was one.” Sanghyuk said softly. “She wasn’t like the others. She never liked her kind, so she left and lived a new life. She met my father, one thing lead to another….and here I am.” Sanghyuk said with a sad smile. Taekwoon frowned a bit, sitting beside Sanghyuk before wrapping his arms around the younger. “If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your mother’s name?” Wonshik asked. Sanghyuk shook his head before giving a slightly brighter smile. “Han Sunhwa.” Hongbin choked on his tea, while Jaehwan fell off his chair in shock. “Your mother is Han Sunhwa? The former princess of the Vampire Lurkers?” Hakyeon asked in astonishment. Sanghyuk blinked before tilting his head in confusion. “She never told me that.” Sanghyuk mumbled, leaning his head on Taekwoon’s chest. “Actually, she never tells me anything. She’s afraid that I might turn against her and run away, letting other vampires claim me and use me, once I find out that her kind is hated.” Sanghyuk spat. Taekwoon flinched a bit, holding the younger closer, hand gently caressing Sanghyuk’s soft hair.

The six kept quiet, the vampires comforting the half-blood. “I’m sorry.” Sanghyuk softly said. “I honestly let other vampires use me however they want, except feeding on me and turning me. I needed the money they gave me to support myself, and I didn’t expect one of my users to be my mother’s kind.” The five nodded in understanding, Hongbin hugging the poor boy. “How old are you, Sanghyuk-ah?” Taekwoon asked. “I’m seventeen.” The vampires looked at each other before nodding. “You’re staying with us from now on. We’re going to protect you and we aren’t letting anyone else use you.” Wonshik said protectively as he hugged his younger twin and Sanghyuk. Hongbin nodded in agreement, tightening his hold around the slightly shorter male. Sanghyuk smiled gratefully at the five brothers and nodded. “Thank you.”

 

 

The next few years became centuries, Sanghyuk quickly adjusting to the five brothers’ lifestyle and growing into a very handsome man; this becoming a problem for the five brothers who imprinted on the younger. Sanghyuk stopped aging at the age of 20, his height towering most of the brothers and handsome features becoming one of his weapons as they hunt.

Within those years, Sanghyuk has grown attached to all five brothers, his heart telling him to let them all claim him as their mate. At first, Sanghyuk was disgusted with the idea since these five vampires helped raise him for the remainder of his teenage life and has since considered them all his brothers. But when his first heat as a matured half-blood came, he has come to a conclusion that these five handsome vampires are all his.

 

Present

“Hyungs?” Sanghyuk softly called out as he gently shook Hakyeon, Wonshik and Honbin awake. “Wake up! Taekwoon hyung and Jaehwan hyung are on closing duty today.” Sanghyuk said once the three brothers sat up. “Closing time already?” Wonshik asked, yawning a bit. Sanghyuk smiled, kissing Wonshik softly and nodded. “You three were knocked out for the past five hours. Sanghyuk was worried that you all died.” Jaehwan sassed, earning a kick to his . “Don’t be too mean. That’s my job.” Taekwoon said with a smile, carrying a crate of empty bottles. “Yah, as much as I am too sleepy to tackle you two, I won’t hesitate to send Hongbin to do the job for me.” Hongbin snorted at Hakyeon, resting his head on Sanghyuk’s shoulder. “I’m not your guard dog, Hakyeon hyung.” Sanghyuk giggled, poking Hongbin’s cheek affectionately before sending his eldest mate a wide grin. Hakyeon chuckled and leaned over the table to kiss their cute mate. “Can you two not kiss while I try to sleep?” The twins whined at the same time, causing Hakyeon and Sanghyuk to chuckle. “Sorry.” Sanghyuk said, kissing Hongbin’s cheek and Wonshik’s nose. “I’m not. Get your lazy asses up and help me move the tables to the side.” Hakyeon said, dragging the twins away. Wonshik and Hongbin whined as they pushed the tables against their own will. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes at the three before going over to each of his mates’ dressing room to collect their things.

 

 

 

 

Three hours later

“Honey, which is my bag?” Wonshik asked as Sanghyuk passed by, the older vampire staring at two identical bags. Sanghyuk blinked, looking over Wonshik’s shoulder. “Try ping them?” Sanghyuk suggested’ planting a soft kiss on the older male’s cheek before walking away.

“Baby, have you seen my shower bag?” Taekwoon hollered from the bathroom. “Try checking your bag! I’m sure I saw it in there!” Sanghyuk hollered back as he prepared their dinner.

“Hyogi, can I have a bite?” Hakyeon softly asked as he rested his head on Sanghyuk’s shoulder, arms wrapped around the taller vampire’s waist. Sanghyuk giggled, feeding Hakyeon a spoonful of his Special Kimchi Fried Rice. “Is it good?” Hakyeon nodded with a smile on his face. “It never fails to amaze me that we could still eat human food.” Hakyeon chuckled and kissed their mate’s cheek.

“Hyukkie, say ah~!” Jaehwan said, holding a spoon of fried rice in front of their maknae. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes before complying. “Aigoo~ so cute!” Jaehwan cooed as he kissed Sanghyuk’s cheek.

 

Just as when Sanghyuk thought it was all over, he internally cursed when he found Hongbin sitting on his bed. “Yes, hyungie?” Hongbin smiled before opening his arms like a child. Sanghyuk resisted the urge to squeal and smother Hongbin with hugs and kisses, walking happily into the older male’s arms. “Can I sleep with you? I miss sleeping beside you.” Hongbin asked, softly kissing Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk giggled and nodded happily, wrapping his arms and legs around Hongbin. “I missed you too.” Hongbin chuckled before laying them both on the bed, lifting the blankets over the two of them. Sanghyuk snuggled up to Hongbin, resting his head on Hongbin’s chest. “Goodnight, hyungie.” Hongbin smiled and kissed Sanghyuk’s forehead. “Goodnight, Sanghyukkie.”

As the two drifted off to sleep, four other vampires silently walked into Sanghyuk’s room, taking their places around the maknae’s room. Hongbin, being the light sleeper, shot his head up and glared at his four brothers. “What are you morons doing here?” Hongbin softly hissed, hugging the maknae closer. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before throwing a pillow at his younger brother. “Shut up and sleep.” Hongbin sneered before making himself more comfortable, despite his two eldest brothers cornering him and Sanghyuk in the bed.

 

 

 

Next day

Sanghyuk smiled as he woke up to all five of his mates surrounding him, giggling at the sight of Taekwoon and Jaehwan hugging each other in the oddest way possible. “Good morning.” Hongbin softly greeted with bright eyes. Sanghyuk giggled and softly kissed Hongbin. “Morning! Now how the heck am I going to make breakfast with all of you surrounding me?” Hongbin chuckled before nuzzling Sanghyuk’s cheek. “You’ll just have to leave it to Taekwoonie hyung today.” Wonshik mumbled, stirring awake. “Morning, Shikkie hyung!” Sanghyuk greeted, leaning over Hongbin and Hakyeon to kiss Wonshik. Wonshik smiled, kissing back with much love and softness. “Morning, Honey.” Hongbin cringed at the petname, pushing Sanghyuk towards Wonshik and causing Hakyeon to squawk himself awake. “Please tell me they are not having on top of me.” Hongbin sneered in disgust, rolling off the bed. “I did not want disgusting things in the morning.” Hongbin said, causing Sanghyuk to giggle. “You know you like it, Kongie.” Sanghyuk teased. Hongbin cringed and screeched while running away from all this. “Why is your twin so weird?” Wonshik shrugged before kissing Sanghyuk. “YAH, DON’T HOG HIM TO YOURSELF!” Hakyeon wailed, hitting Wonshik. Sanghyuk giggled while the two brothers fought above him. Taekwoon and Jaehwan woke up from all the noise, laying on their side to glare at Hakyeon and Wonshik.

“CAN WE EAT NOW?!” Hongbin screamed from the first floor, causing the five remaining vampires in the room to laugh. “SERIOUSLY, I’M STARVING AND I DO NOT WANT BLOOD IN THE MORNING.” Hongbin continued his loud grumbling. Sanghyuk giggled before untangling himself from his hyungs. “As much as I love to torture the beanbag, I don’t want any of my mates dead.” Sanghyuk sweetly said before walking out of the room. The remaining vampires felt their heart turn into mush at their mate’s words, leaning on each other before screaming as the first ray of sunlight hit their skin. “HYOGI, WAIT!”

 

 

Sanghyuk smiled as he watched his five mates happily tease each other as they ate their breakfast. Definitely not regretting my choices from centuries ago. Sanghyuk thought with a smile.