Shot 10

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Jaehwan doesn’t want to admit it, but he has a major crush on his boss at the café he works at. He can’t help his fangirl side every time his boss would talk to him or the other employees in his soft voice, swoon at the little cute things the older male does whenever their assistant manager annoys the crap out of them by being a weird ahjumma, or maybe those little smiles and glances the manager and owner of the café sends him whenever they’re arms apart. Maybe it’s the gentleness of the older male that got Jaehwan turning into a puddle of mush. “Hello?” There’s really a lot in Jaehwan’s list of reasons to like, wait no, love Jung Taekwo- “YAH! QUIT STARING AT TAEKWOON HYUNG’S AND HELP ME HERE!” Oh yeah, Jaehwan was supposed to be helping Hongbin, the café’s server, with moving the tables for their café’s 3rd Anniversary. “Sorry, and could you not shout out to the whole world that I was staring at our boss’s ?” Jaehwan snapped as he pushed the table to a corner, trapping the snarky server in between the wall and the table. Hongbin smirked and shook his head. “No can do, Jaehwannie hyung. That’s the only way to get you back to your senses and not our boss right then and there.” Jaehwan felt the tips of his hears burn as he quickly looked around to see if their boss wasn’t at hearing range, sighing in relief before chucking a soiled rag at the laughing server. “EEWWWWWWW! OH MY GOD IS THIS THE RAG YOU USED TO WIPE THE BATHROOM MIRROR!!!!” Hongbin screamed like a girl as he flung the disgusting thing away, hitting their Assistant Manager square in the face with it. Hongbin and Jaehwan’s eyes widened as their AST Manager slowly raised his hand to pluck the offending thing off his face. “Please tell me this isn’t the rag used in cleaning the bathroom mirrors.” Jaehwan and Hongbin gulped before finding a safe place to hide, Hongbin in the nearby utility closet and Jaehwan in the kitchen. “Hakyeon, why are you holding the bathroom mirror cleaning rag close to your face?” Taekwoon asked as he emerged from his office, staring weirdly at his AST Manager. Hakyeon made a face as he dropped the rag. “Oh dear god! Ew!! So much germs in one small rag!!” Hakyeon said before grabbing the big boss’s shirt to wipe his hands and face. Taekwoon scrunched his face in disgust as he curled his fingers to make a fist and pushed the red head’s face and hands away. “Get away from me, you disgusting particle of humanity.” Taekwoon said, almost crying as Hakyeon rubbed his face on his favorite dress shirt.

 

Taekwoon glared at his bestfriend from the counter as he helped Jaehwan and Sanghyuk with their duties as baristas and cashiers. “Hyung, don’t pout too much. You look like grumpy cat.” Sanghyuk said softly as he stuck the orders on the mini board facing the baristas’ way. Taekwoon pouted more, hissing a bit. Jaehwan noticed and tried not to die right then and there at the cuteness of his boss. “Uh, excuse me? I’d like to order.” The customer said, breaking Jaehwan’s trance. “Ah, yes! Sorry about that Ma’am. What would you like to have on this lovely day?” Jaehwan smiled, blushing slightly. “I’d like to have the ROVIX Latte and a buttered muffin, please.” Jaehwan nodded as he punched in the order. “Anything else, Ma’am?” The customer shook her head and smiled. “Alrighty that would be $25.” Jaehwan said, smile never faltering. The customer gave the exact amount and a piece of paper before taking the buzzer from Jaehwan’s hands. Jaehwan bowed before taking the order slip and swapping places with Sanghyuk. “What’s that?” Jaehwan jumped, turning around and sighed once he saw Taekwoon. “Oh my gosh, hyung! Don’t do that! I nearly had a heart attack!” Jaehwan said as he clutched his chest. Taekwoon giggled and nodded. “Sorry, Hwannnie-yah. I just wanted to know what that paper is.” Jaehwan nodded and handed Taekwoon the paper with the female customer’s name and number. Taekwoon couldn’t help but scowl at the information. “Don’t worry, hyung. I didn’t even know what that was when I was placing the cash in the register.” Jaehwan reassured his boss, fearing that he might get reprimanded or that Taekwoon would see him as a player – which he isn’t. Taekwoon growled lowly before shoving the paper in his apron pocket. “Get back to work, I’ll just handle something. Call Hakyeon or Wonshik if you guys need help.” The boss said before leaving the two baristas in their stations. Jaehwan gulped while Sanghyuk looked from their boss to his cousin worriedly. “Hey Shikkie, could you help man the register?” Sanghyuk asked their all-around employee and his boyfriend, Kim Wonshik, once the older male passed by their counter. Wonshik smiled and nodded before going around to enter the station.

 

VIXX Café Rules:

  1. No customer is allowed to give any personal information to any of the café’s employees, vise-versa.
  2. All are expected to keep the level of PDA down low.
  3. No PDA from the café employees shall be seen nor known.
  4. Customers are expected to be courteous to the employees of the café, as they are to them
  5. If there would be any problem, please approach the café manager, Jung Taekwoon; or the café’s AST manager, Cha Hakyeon.
  6. Lastly, enjoy the wonderful café’s peaceful aura.

 Hakyeon read out loud as the other employees and Taekwoon cleaned up the café for the first morning shift. The AST manager raised a brow at the first four rules, looking at the café owner/manager. “What’s up with the first four, Taekwoonie? Saw some customer touching or flirting with your favorite employee or is it the other way around?” Hakyeon asked, smirking as he drank from his cup of hot chocolate. Taekwoon turned pink as he launched himself at his best friend, only to be held back by two strong arms. “Uh, boss don’t you think it’s too early to indulge in “Kill Hakyeon” time?” Jaehwan asked softly as he held the embarrassed boss back, chest against the broad back of the older male and arms entangled with the slightly larger ones. Taekwoon felt like he was melting in the hold of the younger male, face turning into a darker shade of pink. “N-no. Let me go, or I’ll…” Taekwoon trailed off, eyes shifting to the ground and bottom lip in between his teeth. Hakyeon watched the two, amused. “Or you’ll what, Taekwoonie? Drag him to one of the couches and kiss him into oblivion?” Hakyeon mused, placing his empty cup on one of the tables. Taekwoon felt like his face was on fire, internally cursing Cha Hakyeon to hell. Jaehwan felt the tips of his ears burn as well, passing Taekwoon to Wonshik before running to the changing room to change into his work clothes and probably smash his head repeatedly on one of the lockers. Hakyeon laughed at the two’s reaction and skipped away, leaving a greatly embarrassed Taekwoon in a confused Wonshik’s arms. “I will murder that idiot once I get my hands on him, preferably around his long neck.” Taekwoon grumbled as Wonshik released his hold. The confused employee blinked rapidly as he watched his boss trail after their AST manager.

 

“Looks like were closed until those two stop trying to murder each other.” Hongbin said as he watched his two bosses squabble on the floor of the café. Sanghyuk sighed before locking the café’s entrance. “Why? Just why?” The maknae asked no one in particular as he stepped over the two bodies. Wonshik shrugged, while Jaehwan felt the tips of his ears burn once more. “YAH, JUNG TAEKWOON! DON’T YOU DARE TOU—OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST TOUCH MY HAIR!!” Hakyeon said before engaging the slap fight. Taekwoon hissed has he started smacking the slightly older male with his pretty hands. Hongbin and Sanghyuk rolled their eyes at the two bosses before slumping on one of the café’s couch, watching their bosses have a cat fight. “YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSING ATOM OF HUMANITY!!” Taekwoon screeched as he ran away from Hakyeon, who’s holding up the bathroom mirror rag. “SO WHAT? AT LEAST I DON’T WASTE MY TIME DAY DREAMING ABOUT MY CRUSH!!!” Hakyeon backfired before throwing the rag at Taekwoon, successfully hitting the café owner in the face. Taekwoon screamed like a girl as he quickly threw the rag away and ran to Jaehwan, using the younger as a human shield. “YOU DISGUSTING MOLECULE OF DARKNESS!!!” Taekwoon screamed, promptly deafening Jaehwan. The younger of the two flinched at the surprising loud voice of their soft-spoken employer. “WELL THIS MOLECULE OF DARKNESS HAS BALLS TO CONFESS TO HIS CRUSH!!” Hakyeon retorted. “AND I WISH HE DIDN’T!” Hongbin shouted from his spot. “I LOVE YOU TOO, KONGIE!!” Hakyeon shouted back at his boyfriend before resuming his menu throwing at Taekwoon and Jaehwan, mostly at the feline eyed male. “WOULD YOU ALL JUST CALM THE DOWN?” Wonshik barked, finally getting tired of their two bosses’ daily violent moments. Everyone froze at their usually calm and collected Wonshik’s sudden outburst. “Hakyeon hyung, place those menus back on the table; Taekwoon hyung, quit using Jaehwan hyung as a human shield; Kongie and Hyogi, would you two at least care about stopping Dumb and Dumber’s daily violence?” Wonshik said, feeling tears fall from his eyes and hiccupping. Sanghyuk quickly rushed to his sensitive boyfriend and brought the older male to his lap, cuddling and calming the blue haired male down. The other four stared, the bean in shock; Dumb and Dumber guilty for making their café’s sweetheart cry; Jaehwan was just really frozen from the time Taekwoon screamed near his ear. “Why don’t Taekwoonie hyung and Jaehwannie hyung just confess to each other already? That way Hakyeonnie hyung won’t have to constantly bother them and this daily violence would stop!” Wonshik whispered, almost like a child complaining to his mother as he stayed in her embrace. Sanghyuk peppered his boyfriend’s face with feathery kisses, whispering “I know, hyung” repeatedly. Hakyeon scratched the back of his head, re-stacking the menus on the table; Taekwoon blushing and pulling on Jaehwan’s dress shirt sleeve; Jaehwan snapping out of his frozen state to look down at Taekwoon, the latter resting his head on his shoulder; Hongbin grinning.

 

“I can’t believe Wonshik’s outburst actually helped those two get together.” Hakyeon said before letting his jaw fully drop, dropping his cup of hot chocolate as well. Hongbin yelped as the cup fell on his foot, the steaming hot liquid spilling on his ankles and some parts of his feet. “Yeah, great really. Although I would’ve enjoyed the sweet moment of our boss and the café’s cutie more if you didn’t drop your hot chocolate on my foot, you poor excuse of a boyfriend.” Hongbin grumbled as he threw the wasted cup of hot chocolate away before mopping the spill. Hakyeon ignored his grumbling boyfriend and just stared at the new couple in pure shock. Taekwoon smiled shyly as Jaehwan kept whispering sweet confessions in his ear as they cuddled on one of the abandoned couches of the café. Wonshik, meanwhile smiled at the new couple of the café, leaning his head on his own boyfriend’s shoulder. Sanghyuk chuckled at the positive outcome of his boyfriend’s break down and laughed loudly at Hongbin beating Hakyeon with his mop. “WHY DID I EVEN ACCEPT YOUR LOVE?! HELL, WHY DID I EVEN LIKE YOU?!” The café’s artwork screeched as he continued his assault on the poor AST manager with his trusty mop. Hakyeon whimpered, screaming in agony when the mop whacked his precious buddy. “Call 911.” Hakyeon breathed out before passing out on the floor. Hongbin rolled his eyes, smirking at his job well done. “You’ll live.” The artwork said before walking away with his new lover, Gemma the mop.

“I really like, no, love you.” Jaehwan whispered as his hand s up and under Taekwoon’s dress shirt. Taekwoon softly mewled at the cool fingers caressing his warm chest. “I love everything about you.” Jaehwan said, kissing Taekwoon’s temple. “I love your eyes, they seem to always sparkle whenever a happy customer gives their compliments or when a random stray cat finds its way in our café during the night.” Jaehwan whispered as he softly kissed each of Taekwoon’s feline eyes. “You’re eyes are so cute, they remind me of a kitten’s” Jaehwan mused as the elder’s eyes fluttered. Taekwoon blushed, loving the compliments his lover whispers to him. “I love your nose. It’s cute as a button.” Jaehwan sweetly whispered before kissing the top of Taekwoon’s nose lightly. “I love your cheeks. They’re like two fluffy marshmallows that are too precious to take a bite out of.” The café’s cutie whispered as he kissed both of Taekwoon’s pink cheeks. “They turn a cute shade of pink too, and that only happens when people compliment you or like now.” Jaehwan said with pure love and adoration in his voice, eyes matching his tone and feelings as he stared at the beauty laying on his chest. Taekwoon smiled shyly, only to blush more when he felt Jaehwan’s lips on his. The two kissed sweetly, hands intertwined, Jaehwan’s free arm around Taekwoon’s back to support the older male as they kissed. When the two parted, Taekwoon smiled, biting his bottom lip. “And I love your lips, my second favorite.” Jaehwan said before pecking Taekwoon. Taekwon smiled and rested his head once more on the younger’s chest, eyes focused on their intertwined hands and played with it. Jaehwan chuckled at his lover’s cuteness and placed a loving peck at the top of Taekwoon’s head. “But I love you and your personality the most.” Jaewhan said. Taekwoon looked up and smiled brightly at the younger male. “I love you and everything that makes up my ball of cuteness and sunshine.” Jaehwan said, hugging the older closer to him. Taekwoon giggled and snuggled into Jaehwan’s chest, enjoying the comfortable body warmth and love. “I love you too, Jaehwannie.” Taekwoon said, blushing once more. Jaehwan chuckled and kissed the elder’s forehead, rubbing his thumb on the side of Taekwoon’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I’ll go barf now.” Hakyeon announced to the remaining younger employees as they watched the couple from the kitchen window. Hongbin grimaced, Wonshik and Sanghyuk laughed. “Ugh, for the love of Taekwoon’s squishy cheeks please go barf in the bathroom, preferably the toilet. I’m on cleaning duty today and I do not want to clean up your vomit or anyone’s vomit. AT ALL!” Hongbin said, exasperated. Hakyeon chucked and hugged his cute boyfriend. The other two gagged, earning a death glare from the couple. “I don’t see you two gagging at Taekwoon and Jaehwan’s disgustingly sweet moment.” Hakyeon said, raising a brow. “Yeah, that’s because they’re moments are more on the cutely sweet ‘n fluffy side.” Wonshik said. Sanghyuk nodded in agreement, “And yours and Hongbong’s moments are too vomit worthy. Mostly because of Hakyeon hyung.” Sanghyuk said before running away to hide probably in the freezer again as Hakyeon launched himself at the maknae, obviously missing and landing on the hard and cold tile. “Oh , I think broke something.” Hakyeon groaned. Wonshik and Hongbin circled around him and stared. “Yup, you did.” Hongbin said as he poked the elder’s arm. Hakyeon groaned before panicking. “WHAT?! OH DEAR BABY SQUIRRELS I HOPE IT ISN’T THAT BAD!!” “It is.” Hongbin said, and Hakyeon cried in the most stanky and ugly way possible. Wonshik just walked away, leaving the two lovers and opted to drag his boyfriend out of the freezer. “Sorry, hyung. You just broke your sanity.” Hongbin nodded. Hakyeon stopped his ugly sobbing, and stared at his boyfriend with his stank face still intact.

Hongbin vowed from the moment Hakyeon kicked his Pleasure Hakyeon rod, he will never tease his lover in anyway.

 

Taekwoon and Jaehwan ignored all the ruckus from the other side of the café and just continued their sweet make out session.