Shot 23

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

Wonshik sighed, carding a hand through his hair as he stared at his wife’s back; chest aching to take her into his arms and give her love and affection. Wonshik’s breath hitched once again as he felt hot tears fill his vision when someone hugged him from the side. “It’s okay, Shik-ah. Just let it out.” Their leader’s soft voice told him, bringing Wonshik to the elder’s chest. Wonshik cried hard, but no sounds came out. Just his body shaking violently as he cried on their group leader. Hakyeon bit his bottom lip as he made contact with Wonshik’s wife and one of their main vocals.

“Hyung, where did I go wrong?” Wonshik’s broken voice snapped Hakyeon back into reality a few minutes later. Hakyeon looked down and sighed, hands clutching the rapper closer. “You did nothing wrong, Shikkie. You and Binnie just have a misunderstanding, that’s all!” Hakyeon said lightly, a small smile on his lips with hope that the rapper would smile a bit. Wonshik looked up and shook his head, puffy eyes staring into Hakyeon’s tired ones. “Hyung, if it was she wouldn’t be hanging around Taekwoon noona and Jaehwan hyung.” The rapper spat bitterly. Hakyeon frowned at that. “Hey, hey. Don’t be so bitter about it. You know very well that Taekwoonie and Jaehwannie are doing their best to help you two mend things back together again. You and Hongbinnie are the only two members of VIXX married to each other!” Hakyeon reminded, voice soft but scolding. Wonshik sighed, letting his eyes drop to his hands on his lap. “I know. I’m sorry, hyung. I just really want Bin back.” Hakyeon bit his bottom lip again. “She was never gone from you to begin with.” Taekwoon’s soft voice came from behind them. Hakyeon and Wonshik looked back in surprise only to relax, seeing Taekwoon’s tall and slim figure standing a few inches away from them. “Wonshik, I already talked to her. She’s willing to listen to you for whatever explanation you have to give her.” Taekwoon said, pulling Wonshik out of his chair before taking a seat on it. “Thank you, noona.” Wonshik said with a small smile before jogging off to where his wife may be. Taekwoon chuckled affectionately at their rapper before eyeing the man beside her. “And I think you have some explaning to do as well, Mr. Cha-leader.” Taekwoon said playfully with a matching glare. Hakyeon chuckled and pulled his girlfriend into his arms.


Jaehwan smiled as the door to the girls’ dressing room opened to Wonshik’s nervous figure. “I’ll leave you two alone.” He said, releasing the sulking Hongbin into Wonshik’s nervous arms before leaving the two alone. Wonshik sighed for the nth time that night before hugging the smaller girl closer to him. “I’m so sorry for what you saw, Hongbin-ah. I can assure you that nothing is ha—“ “I know. Sanghyuk told me.” Hongbin softly cut Wonshik of with a small smile. Wonshik blinked rapidly at his wife. Wonshik sputtered in confusion, not knowing what to say or how to react to Hongbin’s smiling face. “She told me that you tripped over some wires and fell over her. I believe that since Sanghyuk was scowling, and we all know that when the maknae scowls, it’s the damned truth.” Hongbin added with a hint of amusement in her tone. Wonshik felt his chest get lighter and kissed his wife’s cheek. “You have no idea how worried I was when you started ignoring me and talking coldly.” Wonshik murmured against Hongbin’s hair. The younger girl smiled up at her husband, causing the tall male to smile back. “I just wanted to see if what Sanghyuk was saying really was the truth and that she wasn’t acting or anything when she explained it to me.” Hongbin said albeit rather guiltily. Wonshik smiled and kissed his wife softly. “I understand why you did that, Jagi.” He said with a warm smile. Hongbin grinned before hugging her husband as if Wonshik was a walking teddy bear, which she claims he is.
From the entrance to the dressing room, four heads watched the cute married couple fix their problem; the top head grinning widely. “I just do hope your face does not break with how you smile, oppa.” Sanghyuk snarked at their leader. Hakyeon glared down at their maknae, his proud DaddyVIXX mode completely ruined. “Shut up, maknae. This was partly your fault.” Hakyeon grumbled, much to his girlfriend’s amusement. Taekwoon rolled her eyes bemusedly at her boyfriend. “You amuse me more each day, ChaForehead.” Taekwoon said before slipping out from under her boyfriend, causing Hakyeon to lose his balance and fall on Jaehwan’s back. Jaehwan hissed in slight pain, balancing himself with his hands on the wall and doorjamb to not fall on his girlfriend. Sanghyuk gasped softly, scooting backwards to her boyfriend when she thought Wonshik and Hongbin saw her. “Oppa, move. I think they saw me!” Sanghyuk panicked, shoving Jaehwan away before running after a retreating Taekwoon.
“Well, well. Look what we have here.” Hongbin said, standing in front of a confused Jaehwan and a very disoriented Hakyeon. “Seems like we have two audiences, Bin-ah.” Wonshik said, resting an arm around his wife’s waist as he glared down at the two older men. “We should lock them up.” Hongbin suggested. Wonshik nodded, dragging the two panicking members into the dressing room he and Hongbin were in a few minutes ago. Hongbin giggled at Hakyeon and Jaehwan’s panicked pleadings and Wonshik’s laughter, shaking her head at the three men.


Five years later
Hongbin giggled as she playfully pushed Wonshik’s chest. Wonshik grinned and held his wife in place, arms locked around her waist. “Yah! Let go!” She softly whined, cheeks turning pink when the fans cooed and cheered around them. “Nope!” Wonshik replied, kissing her pink cheek, causing the fans and their members to cheere and coo. “Looks like our Wonshikkie doesn’t want to let go of Hongbin!!” Hakyeon teased the younger couple, his own arm around his now wife. Taekwoon blushed and jabbed Hakyeon’s ribs with her elbows. “Yah, let go.” Taekwoon said through her own mic, causing the people around them to burst into laughter. “Sanghyuk-ssi, aren’t you glad that Jaehwan-ssi is your husband?” The host of their reunion fan meet asked. Sanghyuk playfully sneered, earning laughs from the crowd and her members. “If oppa tries something in public, he will never see the light.” Jaehwan nodded in agreement before shivering in horror. “Never doing that one stunt ever again.” Jaehwan mumbled. The crowd and the rest of VIXX laughed. “What did the moron do anyways?” Taekwoon spoke up. Sanghyuk blushed while Jaehwan gave a wolf-like grin. “Exactly what those two are doing.” Jaehwan replied, nudging Wonshik’s side. Wonshik rolled his eyes while Hongbin turned pinker. “Sh-shut up, Jaehwan oppa!” Hongbin whined. Jaehwan cackled, hugging Sanghyuk. “What? It is true! You and Wonshik have been getting too cozy on stage for fifteen minutes!” Jaehwan continued. Wonshik sneered, relesing his wife before stomping over to Jaehwan, creating amused laughter and screams from the fans. “YAH! THIS IS A REUNION FANMEET, NOT JAEHWAN’S LIVE FUNERAL!” Hakyeon nagged. The fans laughed harder while Taekwoon gave her husband a painful neck-chop. “Babo.” The cat-like former main vocalist of VIXX said with a small smile. Hakyeon grinned before kissing the smaller girl softly. The fans squealed, giggling at Taekwoon’s surpriesd expression. “Okay, thank you for coming! We’ll see you all again next week for STARLIGHT PART 2!” Sanghyuk joked, screaming a bit when Taekwoon chased her with the mic in a stance of being thrown at her. “NOOO! WOONIE THE BABY!” Hakyeon said with a knowing smile. The fans gasped, tuning their full attention to the two former eldest members of VIXX. Taekwoon grinned and hopped into her husbands arms. “Twins!” Taekwoon proudly said, earning congratulatory cheers and yells. “Hongbinnie too!” Taekwoon added, making Hongbin blush and smile happily. “Only one for us!” Wonshik added as well, wrapping his arms around his wife. “SANGHYUKKIE!!!” The fans cheered. Sanghyuk laughed and shook her head. “Too early!” She said, smiling up at her husband. Jaehwan chuckled, kissing her cheek. “We’ll tell you when we do!” Jaehwan promised. The fans cheered once more before going quiet once the MC started talking.


After the Reunion Fanmeet, Wonshik and Hongbin decided to leave first; Hongbin wanting to visit her older sisters. “Sorry we couldn’t stay longer with you guys.” Hongbin apologized, hugging Taekwoon and Sanghyuk. “That’s alright, Bin-ah. We know that Hanee unnie and Soobin unnie miss you.” Taekwoon softly said. “Besides, Jaehwannie oppa promised me that we’ll adopt a puppy or a kitten after the fanmeet.” Sanghyuk said with a smile. Hongbin chuckled and pinched the forever tallest girl of VIXX-GIRLS’s cheek. Sanghyuk yelped in pain, slapping Hongbin’s hands away. “Unnie!” Sanghyuk whined, making the two older girls chuckle.
“HYUUUUUUUUUNG!” Wonshik wailed in pain as Hakyeon attacked his cheeks. “Let me, you forever ungrateful brat!” Hakyeon nagged. Wonshik whined, slapping Hakyeon’s hands away in desperation. “WHY?! DON’T YOU HAVE JAEHWAN HYUNG FOR THIS?!” Jaehwan sneered from the sides. “He does, but Taekwoon noona and Sanghyukkie threatened him that they’ll castrate him.” Jaehwan nonchalantly said with a shrug. “Please, Hakyeonnie hyung? Binnie’s sisters expect us to be there in an hour.” Wonshik pleaded. Hakyeon sneered. “Fine. But expect me to abuse those chubby cheeks next week for the second part of our reunion fanmeet.” Wonshik nodded, rubbing his poor cheeks.

Hongbin giggled, reaching over to softly caress the finger prints Hakyeon left on her husband’s cheek. “Hakyeon oppa went Ahjumma on your cheeks again?” Wonshik smiled, turning his head a bit to plant a soft kiss on his wife’s small hands. “More like my cheeks with his hands, but yeah.” Wonshik said with a slight sneer. Hongbin laughed lightly, leaning in to kiss her husband’s poor cheek. “Better?” Wonshik grinned. “Better.” He said, glancing at his wife with an eye smile before focusing on the road once more. “Oppa?” Hongbin said, grabbing Wonshik’s full attention; his heart fluttering. “You’re telling my sisters about this.” Hongbin cutely deadpanned, softly rubbing her growing bump. Wonshik chuckled, free hand intertwining with Hongbin’s smaller ones. “Of course, babe.” Wonshik confirmed. Hongbin smiled, kissing Wonshik’s cheek again before leaning her head on Wonshik’s broad shoulder.
The car ride remained in a comfortable silence, Hongbin falling asleep not too long after their short conversation and Wonshik focusing both on the road and his wife.

 

WONSHIK!” Wonshik jolted from his sleep, falling off his bed right after. Wonshik groaned in pain, hand flying up to his aching head. “What in the world are you doing here, Hongbin?” Wonshik asked, voice still laced with sleep. Hongbin rolled her eyes before tossing the pillows and blankets she held. “Move over. Taekwoon unnie and Hakyeon oppa are too noisy, and Sanghyukkie won’t let me in her room.” Hongbin said before deciding to lay ontop of her boyfriend. Wonshik chuckled, wrapping his arms around the smallest girl of their group. “And you decided to sleep on me now?” Wonshik joked. Hongbin glared before placing her pillow ontop of his face. “Good night, bastard.” Wonshik chuckled, tilting his face a bit to get air. Weird dream, but not far from impossible. Wonshik thought to himself with a smile before following his girlfriend to dreamland.