Shot 1

VIXX One-shot Collection Vol. 1

[All in N's POV]


||Neo||

You weren't supposed to follow me in here, Taekwoon-ah. I sighed as I stared into the frozen expression of my lover. "What?" I asked softly as I neared him. Taekwoon took a step forward and hugged me. "Hakyeon-ah, please...please tell me that those aren't our members sitting on those chairs with those creepy dolls on their laps." I heard him ask--almost pleading actually. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around his waist as I rocked our bodies side-to-side to calm my lover down.

After Taekwoon calmed down, I told him to stay where he is and to watch me. "Don't worry, Woonie." I told him softly as I took the last doll from the shelf behind us. "You'll soon feel no more pain and do everything as I please with no complaints...just like the others." I said with a smile before I placed a special needle through the doll I held, making the eldest among my members flop to the floor "just like a doll, my wonderful voodoo dolls."


||HaKen||

"Hyung, please don't cry anymore." I heard Jaehwan softly coo into my ear as we cuddled on the couch. I sniffed and wiped the tears from my face and smiled sadly. "Jaehwan-ah, do you think that it would be weird if I kissed you?" I asked. Jaehwan gave me a sad smile before I felt soft lips against mine. I smiled and closed my eyes as we kissed for a while. When we parted, Jaehwan smiled sadly before he placed a small knife on my lap and stretched his scar-less arm towards me. "Jaehwan-ah." I said softly, voice cracking and tears streaming down my face once more. Jaehwan pressed another soft kiss onto my lips and pulled away. "Hyung, if it's you, my body is not wasted." My heart clenched at my lover's words. I sighed shakily and nodded. "Just remember this Hakyeonnie, I become a doll that fights for you." I smiled bitterly at the fact. "I'm sorry, jagi." I said sofly before I drove the sharp tip of the knife into the pale arm, now drips with blood. "I love you, Hyung." Jaehwan said before his eyes closed.


||Navi||

"Just say the name and I'll bring them to you, yeobo." I smiled as I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Wonshik-ah, you think I would let you become a doll even after Jaehwannie fainted two days ago?" I asked softly. Wonshik sighed before he turned me around, facing him. "How many times do we have to tell you that our bodies aren't wasted if it's you, hyung?" He said with pure sincerity and love in his tone. I smiled sadly and softly kissed him before I told him to check on Jaehwan. Wonshik nodded and went into Jaehwan's room, like an obedient doll I made him and the others to be.


"Seo Inguk." I said as Wonshik and I cuddled on his bed. He gave me a questioning look, urging me to continue. I sighed and looked at Wonshik softly. "You asked me this morning to say the name....his name is Seo Inguk." I felt Wonshik's grip on my waist tighten for a while before I felt nothing on my waist. Fearing that my lover turned into a doll to lessen the pain of guilt I usually feel, I sat up and sighed in relief when I saw Wonshik lying on his other side, back facing me. How I failed to notice that is beyond me. "Wonshikkie? Are you alright?" I got a grunt in reply, making me sigh. "Wonshik-ah, I know he's our Sunbae..but you don't really have to do this." Wonshik turned back to face me and smiled softly. "Hyung, you should know that I'm a different doll, compared to the other members." I gave a confused look as I clearly remember not doing anything to Wonshik after I inserted the needle into his doll. "Hyung, I can only bring people who hurt you here. Other than that, I'm good as dead." I nodded in understanding and hugged him. "If you ever dare offer to sacrifice yourself like the others, I will personally toss your doll out the
 window." I heard him chuckle before everything went dark.



||ChaBin||

I smiled softly as I watched my lovers jump up and down excitedly while holding their dolls. "OH MY GOD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HAKYEON HYUNG ACTUALLY GAVE THESE TO US!!" I heard my maknae shout excitedly. I chuckled as I shook my head at the youngest doll's cuteness and turned my attention to my second youngest doll. I had to stop myself from laughing when I saw that Jaehwan managed to grab Hongbin's doll and is now playing with it. "Yah~! Hyung!! Stahp!!!" Hongbin yelled as he has his arm up in the air. Jaehwan shook his head with a mischievous smile before he neared me. Hongbin's eyes widened as I felt a soft, yet itchy, cloth on my lips. I looked down and saw that I was kissing the head of Hongbin's doll. I felt my cheeks get hot at that, making me softly push Jaehwan away and run to my bed room, hearing Jaehwan's obnoxious, yet charming laughter, along with the others and a whining Hongbin. 

I smiled as I felt my heart racing and pounding in my chest as I leaned against the door of my room. Looks like it isn't impossible for someone like me to fall for one of his dolls harder than the rest.


||ChaSang||

I hesitated as I held one of the smaller voodoo doll in my left hand, while the other hand holds the needle that is identical to the other dolls on my members' lap. "Hyung?" I jumped a bit as I heard my maknae call out from outside my special room. "Sanghyuk-ah, don't bother Hakyeon." I heard the soft voice of my eldest doll. I smiled thankfully at Taekwoon's understanding of what would be Sanghyuk's destiny.........becoming the last of my voodoo dolls.

But then again, Sanghyuk is too young....too innocent to become something that is far from what he is. I sighed and felt tears run down my face as I slowly penetrated Sanghyuk's doll and hear pained whimpers from the living room. "I'm so sorry, Sanghyuk."





Yes....I'm so sorry to all of you, for turning you all into dolls that are willing to sacrifice themselves for my love.....and the love you all feel now as my dolls, but never before you became what I've turned you all into.






I just love you all so much in ways none of you would feel if you all were still humans.