CHAPTER 8

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

VIXX were getting reading for their comeback stage, Love Equation. Mint wore:

( The first outfit )

She let her black hair down. Wow, long time no see skirts! Better dance carefully.

" Mint-ah! Are you done yet?? Let's go!! " N shouted from the other side.

" Coming! " Mint shouted and went to the other members.

" My sister look so cute with that skirts!!! Oh, my god! " N squealed. Mint just make an are-you-serious face.

" VIXX, please get ready " announce the director. After VIXX wear their ear microphone, they make their group cheer.

" Real V, V.I.X.X VIXX! " cheer them energetically. They went up to the stage and the fans cheer loudly. The members waved to their fans and smiled brightly.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Real V! V.I.X.X IMNIDA! " greet VIXX.

" My babies~ Did you have your meal yet~? " asked Ken with aegyo. To VIXX, it's a normal thing that Ken act that way to Starlight.

" Yes~" answer Starlight.

" Good!! Make sure to wear many layers of clothes okay? It's getting cold " concern Ravi.

" Okay~ "

" Good girls and boys, " said Hyuk. The members look at him, confused. Boys?

" I see a few boys there. I think they're Mint noona's fans. Right? " the fanboys cheer loudly. Mint smile with shy.

" Let's get started guys, " said the director.

" Ne... " Then the song begin.

 

( Imagine Leo is Mint okay? )


" That was a great stage! " said Hongbin with a smile showing his dimples. The others nodded in agreement. As they were to immerse with their conversation, a knock can be heard.

" Come in~, " said N. Two person with a camera went in the waiting room. VIXX surprised by the sudden arrival. One of them gives Mint a big box with an envelope on top of it. Mint accepted with a curious face. The other members also curious with the box. Mint slowly open the envelope. There was a piece of card. Mint read out the card.

" Dear Mint-shi, Welcome to We Got Married. Your virtual married will start today. Before you meet your virtual husband, please change to this outfit. After that, go to the basement. Your virtual husband is waiting there. From, We Got Married staff. "

" Whattttttt????!!! "

" Hold on! It's mean that Mint noona will get married???!! " ask Ravi surprised. You must be kidding me...

" No! I don't approve this wedding!! Not my baby sister!! " cried N. I'm so dead...

" My precious best friend will get married today!! " What the heck is happening right now?

" Relax everyone. N hyung, breathe in, breathe out " N do what the maknae told. " Let's see what's in the box!" said the excited maknae. Then, they open the big box. They gasped. There was a beautiful lace white dress with a pair of black high heels. There also have a white flower crown.

 

" They're so beautiful! It will suit perfectly on you, Mint noona! You'll look so pretty with it " praise Hongbin. Mint still not in her real mind.

" Earth to Cha Mint~ " Hyuk waved his hand in front of Mint's eyes. Mint finally blinked.

" Are you too happy to get married until you blanked out? " teased Ken. Mint just give the cute main vocal a neck chopped.

" Are there any hint about my ' husband '? I need to know a little bit who is it... Please~ " begged Mint with aegyo to the staff. Then, the staff gives her a picture of her virtual husband.

 

VIXX stared at the picture intensely.

" What the... "

" I think I have seen this top of the head before, but I don't remember when and who, " said N trying to remember who is the boy in the picture.

" Is he an idol too? "

" An actor? "

" A singer? "

" A foreigner? "

" Save your prediction guys. Mint, change your clothes now. We'll wait here " told N. Mint follow her older brother order. What a day... She then went to the changing room and change her outfit. After that, she went to the hair stylist. Her long black hair curled into a big wave. She also applied a natural makeup. Finish, she went to the members that waited on the couch.

" Guys... " called Mint. The others looked at her and gasped. She looks so beautiful. N went to Mint's side and take her hand.

" Ready?" N asked.

" Are you already approve this wedding, hyung? " ask Ken while wriggling his eyebrows.

" Who said that??? I need to know who is my baby sister's husband. After that, I will approve this wedding if that boy is good! " said N with sassy tone.

" I thought so.. " the others laughed.

" Let's go shall we? "


Hi, everyone!!! Long time no see right? Sorry for the late update. School and etc.. Just make my life busiest than before. Can you guess who is it? Fyi, I changed the previous chapter, so the storyline will be different a little bit... Don't forget to comment and subscribe okay? Bye!!