CHAPTER 22

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

2015 is going to its end. Like other years, music industry can't be perfect without awards. Like other Kpop idols, VIXX also not left out with music awards. They attend 2015 MBC Music Festival. They performed Love Equation despite performing Chained Up. Mint wore this:

When she arrived at the set, she saw many other Kpop groups such as SEVENTEEN, GOT7, RED VELVET, BTS, SHINEE, INFINITE and more. Her eyes landed on one particular person. She immediately tiptoed to the person while wearing a playful smile on her face.

" Boo! " the person screamed out, surprised.

" Yah! How dare you! "

" Haha! You should see your face when you surprise, Hee Yeon-ah! " the latter just hit Mint's arm.

" How many times did I tell you to call me Hani? " Hee Yeon or known as EXID's Hani said. Hani and Mint have been best friends since their trainee days.

Their personality really fit with each other. Hani's easygoing personality goes well with Mint's tomboyish personality. But sometimes Mint envy Hani because she has a nice body, sing pretty well and also clever. That's why she have many fans.

" I didn't want to because my name is Ha Ni too. It's awkward, don't you think? " Hani thought for a while nodded agreed. Mint looked around again, searching for someone. Where is she?

" Yah. Did you see Moonbyul? " Mint asked. Hani shakes her head.

" Nope. Didn't see her " then a girl run towards them.

" Yah! How can you meet up like this without me?! " Moonbyul asked while catching her breath. Moonbyul and Mint got close since 2014 when Mint and Moonbyul first met up in a music show. The two of them immediately fit with each other after their first meeting. The three of them has being besties for 2 years and their friendship is known to the public. Their fans always saw their interaction with each other.

" I didn't know where you were before that's why I left you out " Mint answered. Then Moonbyul realized something. She whispered to Hani and they laughed together. Mint stared at them, confused. What the heck?

" Why are you two laughing? " Hani pointed at Mint's outfit and laugh again. Mint look down at her outfit. Why? There's no problem with this outfit.

" Since when do you wear a skirt, Mint-ah? " Moonbyul asked after pulling herself together again. Tsk, that's why they laugh loudly. What a typical friend.

" Shut up. My stylist unnie told me to wear a skirt. I also feeling uncomfortable right now "

" Nah, you look pretty wearing skirts Mint-ah. Maybe you should always wear it " Hani said.

" In your dream " then N called Mint.

" Guys, I need to go. See you guys later, okay? " Mint waved her hand to her friends and walked towards her members. She saw that they talking to someone. Or maybe 13 people.

" Oh! Mint-ah, you're here " N said and pulled Mint to his side.

" Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. Say The Name, SEVENTEEN! Annyeonghaseyo, SEVENTEEN ibnida! " SEVENTEEN greet Mint and bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX Mint ibnida. Nice to meet you guys again " Mint said and bowed.

" You have been meeting them before? " N asked. Mint nodded.

" We met when we promoted together, oppa " Mint said. SEVENTEEN's guys also nodded.

" Guys, let's go " VIXX manager called them.

" We need to go. See you guys again later. Fighting guys! " N said while pumping his fist up. SEVENTEEN just laughed and bowed.


3rd Person POV

I see her again today. I don't know why but every time I see her, I have a butterfly in my stomach. Just seeing her make me happy. She wears a skirt today. Unlike before, she looks more feminine and beautiful. Geez, why am I being like this? After she goes, I finally let out my breath. I didn't realize that I  hold my breath all the time. I see her go with a smile on my face and also on her face when she brother. I didn't realize that I stared at her all the time until one of my members nudges me.

" Wonwoo-ah, let's go " Hoshi said. Nice to see you again, Mint sunbaenim.


Hi guys! Happy New Year! Are you excited for Ravi's solo? I've added a new character in this story. What do you think about this chapter? I'm sorry for the late update. My bad T^T. Hope you love this chapter. Bye!