CHAPTER 17

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

VIXX were in a hair salon for a makeover for their new comeback. Mint really happy when she met with her members. Nowadays, the other members were busy with their own schedules. N was busy with his drama filming with APINK's Eunji, Ken was busy with his musical, Hongbin was hosting a music show and filming his new drama. Hyuk got an offer to acting in a movie. Mint and Ravi also just finished their VIXX MR promotion. They also got 1st place in a music show that Hongbin hosting. Mint rarely see them in their dorm or in the dance studio. Being together again make Mint felt warm. N dyed his hair into brown with green highlights.

Ken challenged himself to dyed his hair into light brown.

Ravi changed his hair into black.

It's been a long time Ravi had a black hair. Hongbin didn't change his hair color and Hyuk dyed his hair into bright blonde.


The members were finished with their makeover except for Mint. She hesitated to change her hairstyle. The stylists said that a shoulder length hair is suitable for their comeback. So, they need to cut her long hair. I've been keeping my hair for only-god-knows how long. It's been a long time I have a short hair. And it's on debut time! Mint debating with her mind whether to take a haircut or not. After a few thinking and blabbering session, Mint make a decision.

" You can cut it now, " Mint said while shutting her eyes closely.

" Are you sure? " the stylist asked hesitated. Mint nodded eagerly. Without opening her eyes, she can hear the sound of scissor cutting her hair. Every time the scissor touch her hair, she grabbed her shirt tightly. What kind of mess I've been into?


VIXX ARE GOING TO HAVE A COMEBACK?
After their last comeback called LOVE EQUATION, VIXX are reported to have a comeback soon. Jellyfish Entertainment didn't make any statement about this rumors. Some source said that they saw the members of VIXX make a few changes in their appearance such as dyed their hair. Maybe their sudden changes are a hint to their comeback. VIXX have produced a lot of hit songs such as LOVE EQUATION, ERROR, ETERNITY and more. They also just made a subunit called VIXX MR that consists Mint and Ravi.

Comments

user1   OMO!! OMO!! OMO!!  They're going to have a comeback!! I can't wait!!

user2   I also saw them at the airport! They dyed their hair and it's so good!!

user3   Hope this comeback will be a hit! Fighting VIXX OPPAS and UNNIE!

user4   I'm just waiting for the oppas to realize that Mint just being a B****!


VIXX were preparing for their comeback. They have an album photoshoot and filming the music video for the week. This comeback showed a very different side of VIXX. The title of their new full album is CHAINED UP. The concept of this comeback is a love slave. They wore a choker as their symbol. They had the photoshoot the ' freedom version ' at a park in the night. Mint wore this :

After she cut her hair at the salon on the other day, she dyed her hair into this :

After some poses and some bickering between N and Hyuk, they went to an antic house. Mint change into this :

They have an individual shoot and couple shoot. Mint and Ravi become a couple, N and Hongbin partnered up while Ken and Hyuk shoot together. After some takes, they change to their outfit. They will wear this kind of outfit throughout their promotion time. Mint wore this outfit :

Mint never wore something too revealing before. I don't know why I keep wearing shorts or dresses and skirts these days. This comeback's outfits also seems too revealing for me. It's a relief that I can wear tops inside. The guys wear nothing inside their suits! It's really a challenge for you, Mint-ah. Then they gathered together to take group photos. After that, they went to their van while walking like living zombies. As soon as they sat on their own sit, they immediately fall asleep. Their sitting was like this :

HONGBIN HYUK RAVI
MINT   KEN
N   MANAGER

After a week, VIXX went to an old building to shoot their music video. Mint wore this for her acting scene :


For the first scene, she acted with Hyuk and Ken. They acted at the top of the building. Hyuk noticed that the ' VIXX TV ' was recording.  He waved at the camera and blinked cutely. After changing, Mint immediately attacked the foods corner. Mint picked up a coffee bread and stand beside Hyuk that in the middle of interviewing Ken. Mint showed the bread to Ken and smiled like a child.

" Are those really delicious? " asked Ken. Mint nodded eagerly. Ken and Hyuk looked at her disbelief.

" Your taste is really weird, noona "

" Why? Don't you like it? It's really delicious! " Mint said with glimmering eyes. She opened up the wrapper and eat the bread happily. The two clown just shook their head, didn't believe that their tough ' dad ' will melt in front of foods.

" Mint noona is really working hard these days.  After VIXX MR promotion, she doing that ' We Got Married ' show and then promoting Chained Up. We can see the wrinkles on her face clearly  " joked Hyuk received a glare from Mint.

" What wrinkles? I'm only 23 years old! " mad Mint.

" You and Ken hyung only have 7 years before 30! You're old already " teased Hyuk making Ken and Mint neck chopped him. The director called them and told them the storyline of the music video. As soon as the director said ' action ', Mint, Ken and Hyuk changed their personality 360 degrees. They acted like they were searching for someone. Not long after that, N, Ravi, and Hongbin also arrived at the old building.


Leo was just finished practicing his musical. He switches on his phone and tapped the ' V' app button.

Flashback~

" Leo-ah, do you know that my group has a comeback showcase? " N asked while looking at his best friend. Leo and he decided to meet at a cafe to catch up with each other. Leo just shook his head when the older asked the question while eating his cake. N glared at him.

" Yah! How can you didn't know?! " Leo stared at N blankly.

" Why should I? "

" Because you're my younger brother-in-law aka my best friend.  You hurt my heart, bro! " N put his hand on his chest while sobbing dramatically. How can I befriend with this man?

" I'm not your brother-in-law. I'm doing that because of the show. Don't be mistake "

" Whatever. I want you to watch our showcase on 10th November. Please be supportive towards your wife! '

" I do not promise you "

End of flashback~

Leo logged into his account. He tapped the VIXX channel and watch the live showcase.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX's maknae and also MC for VIXX Showcase, Hyuk ibnida! Nice to meet you! " Hyuk bowed to the camera. Cheers from the members can be heard in the other room.

" Wow! So handsome! "

" So cute! "

" Our strong maknae! "

" Our maknae so cute! "

" Wow! "

" We have a few minutes before the showcase. So, let's meet with others VIXX's members. Follow - follow me. ( I can't help but imagine this! ) " Hyuk entered the room and the cheers became louder. The VIXX members wearing leather shirts. Leo put the phone closer to his eyes. Is that really... H-Ha Ni? She cut her hair?!

" Should we say hi together? "

" Annyeonghaseyo, Real V! V.I.X.X VIXX ibnida! "

" Introduce yourself one by one. Starting from Ravi hyung " Hyuk said pointing to Ravi.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX main rapper, Ravi ibnida! Nice to meet you! "

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX main vocal, Mint ibnida! "

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX Hongbin ibnida! Nice to meet you~ "

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX leader, N ibnida "

" Anyeonghaseyo, VIXX cute main vocal, Ken ibnida. Bbuing bbuing~ " then the camera shoot at Hyuk.

" Oh? Me too? Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX maknae, Hyuk ibnida " the members cheers again.

" We didn't have enough time so, let's make a quick interview. What concept that VIXX use in this full album? " Hyuk asked.

" The concept for this time is a love slave. I think we really work hard in making this album because we want to balance our new side and the original VIXX " Ravi explained

" I heard that someone we really close is having his birthday today. Is it right, Mint noona? " Hyuk asked while wriggling his eyebrows. Someone close?

" Yah! Did I tell you to not said that right? It's not even in the script! " Mint said madly at the youngest.

" Ah! Is it Leo shi? " N said realized the situation. Mint just looked down, embarrassed. Me? Wait a second. Is today 10th November? Then he looked at the calendar. Today is my birthday! How can I forget my own birthday?

" Any words towards your ' husband ' ? " Aish this kid! Aigoo~ After grabbing herself together, Mint looked at the camera and smiled. What is she going to say?

" Taek Woon oppa. Happy birthday. I hope you'll success in your career. I'm sorry I can't celebrate your birthday. Fighting oppa! Happy Birthday " Mint showed her eye smile at the camera.

" Woooooo~ " Leo smiled at himself when he heard Mint wish.

"Just that? Please sing a song towards him! " Ken said receiving a glare from Mint. The others also nodded in agreement. I want to dieee~ Mint prepare herself and looked at the camera like the camera is Leo. Leo stared into Mint eyes. His heart skips a beat. Why I'm being like this? Then Mint start singing.

" Chukhahae happy birthday to my love
Sip nyeoni jinado haruga jinan geotcheoreom
Byeonhajireul ankireul maeil seollegireul
Naneun yaksokhae

Gomawo neomu thank you for my love
Neo taeeonajwoseo oneul ireoke naege wajwoseo
Neol mannan geon naege keun haenguniya
Ja ije chotbureul kkeojullae my love " Mint sang heartfully. The other members cringed when she sing the song. Leo put his hand on his chest and sighed loudly. What the heck happening to me?


Hi everyone~  A long~ chapter for this time. Anyone excited for VIXX comeback. I swear that this comeback really really dark and full with thorns and ha... I need to stop. Don't forget to comment and subscribe okie? Bye!