CHAPTER 6

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

VIXX were getting ready for their stage. Mint and Ken will perform ' I Don't Want To Be An Idol ' together before they perform ' On & On '. Mint wore this:

After VIXX debut, this was the first time Mint wore a dress and high heels. Before, she just wears an oversized shirt with skinny jeans and sneakers. She also applies a light- makeup. As she went out from the changing room, Hyuk screamed.

" Hyung!!!! " What with this kid? Mint thought while eyeing Hyuk up and down.

" Why??!! " all members of VIXX run to Hyuk. Mint just crossed her hand over her chest. This kid is in his fantasy again.

" Mint noona wear a dress! " claimed Hyuk while pointing to Mint. Mint just stay with her expressionless face. When the members look at Mint, they screamed.

" Wargghhhh! " Why I must lived with a bunch of dorks?

" My sister is grown up now~ " said N while faking tears.

" Maybe you should wear dress often, Mint noona " HongBin said. The others agreed.

" Don't want to " answer Mint speedily.

" Why?? You look cute in dress Mint. Just like me~ " Ken said why showing his aegyo.


" It's because I don't want to hear you all screaming again. Enough! Let's go Ken " Mint said while dragging Ken out from their waiting room. The other laugh when Ken urges Mint to say that he's cute.

" VIXX Mint and Ken! Standby! " the director said. Mint and Ken wear their ear monitor and grab their mic. Mint bite her lips. It's become her habit when she's nervous. You can do this Mint! Fighting! Then Ken and Mint enter the stage. Their fan cheers loudly for them. Mint thought that the cheer just for Ken but when she hear..

" Ken Oppa! Ken Oppa! Mint Unnie! Mint Unnie! 92 line Fighting! " the fan cheer. Do they cheer for me? Like seriously? I mean like SERIOUSLY??!! Mint want to cry that time because she was overwhelmed with the support of fans but she just keep it. She waved to the fans. The fans cheer loudly this time.

" I think my babies like you right now~ " Ken whispered. Mint smiled and nodded. Then both of them start performing. Ken sing the first verse.

Oh~ Oh Oh
Swil sae eobtneun seukejure eolgul hanbeon bogi swipji anha
nan TV soge neon TV ape mannaneun ge geuge deiteungeol
geuman dwobolkka neo hanal saenggakhamyeon jakku nae mami yakhaejyo

nan aidoriraseo tto yeonyeiniraseo oh~
ni soneul japgo georeul sun eobtjiman
deo yumyeonghaejin dwie nae modeun ge jasin isseul ttae
jigeum motdahan sarang modu jul geoya

Then Mint start singing.

bakke naga yeonghwabogo
kkok buteoseo harujongil geotgopa
namdeul da haneun nuga bwado pyeongbeomhan ildeul
uriegen eoryeoun iringeol
heyeojyeobolkka myeot beoneul gominhaedo neoreul meomuna saranghae

nan aidoriraseo tto yeonyeiniraseo oh~
ni soneul japgo georeul sun eobtjiman
deo yumyeonghaejin dwie nae modeun ge jasin isseul ttae
jigeum motdahan sarang modu jul geoya

neoreul saranghaneun mankeum eumakdo naegen neomu keoseo eojjeol su eobtjanha no no ~

sigani jogeum heureun dwie jogeum deo yumyeonghaejin dwie
neol barkhilge sesange saranghae

Then they sing together.

nan kamera nunchie tto maenijeo nunchie oh
neowaui deiteureul mirwotjiman
nae eumagi jaldwaeseo nae modeun ge jaldwaesseul ttae
jigeum motdahan sarang modu jul geoya ( oh )

da haejul geoya ( yeah yeah~ )
modu jul geoya
Whao~ Oh Oh
jigeum i noraen neol wihan geoya geoya neoreul saranghae

Right after they finish singing, the fan cheer loudly. Thank You!


 Mint was on her way to the nearest convenience shop. She wore this:

 As soon as she arrived at the shop, she got greet by a group of high-schooler.

" You are VIXX Mint right? " ask one of them.

" Yes, I am " answer Mint while smiling. The high-schooler squealing with delight.

" I'm a fan of you! "

" I really love your voice! "

" I'm start become your fan when I watch your dance cover. You're so talented, Unnie! " the fans praise Mint nonstop.

" Thank you for your support. I'll work harder from now. Please give VIXX lot of your love okay? " Mint said gratefully.

" YES!! "

" I gotta go now. Remember what I said okay starlight? " smiled Mint. The high-schooler nodded eagerly. Mint then went out from the store while waving to the fans. Thank you so much.


Hi!! Sorry for the late update.. Comment okay? Pictures in this chapter are not mine. Credits goes to the owner of these lovely picture. Bye~